BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Sadie J.
I love sprite! It's good when you have an upset stomach, or pair with a fatty meal to help cut the fat. It also an awesome soda for mixing!
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
If I drink soda this is what I drink. I love the taste of Sprite. Since I don't usually drink soft drinks this is like a treat to have one.
Stephanie J.
This is a great soda. It's a bit expensive for its size (in my country) but I do like to and buy it every time I feel like drinking soda
Nicole A.
Sprite is refreshing and crisp. It is reasonably priced for a name brand pop. I enjoy the taste. I would recommend the product to others.
Angela W.
Troutdale, OR
This is a soda that is very thirst quenching. Especially when we go to the movie theater, it is the perfect combo with the salty popcorn.
Betsi S.
providence, RI
Me gusta tiene la cantidad de soda perfecta y el sabor puedo beberla siempre, si todas las sodas tuvieran menos calorias seria un exicto
Norayma M.
Pleasantville, NJ
I love sprite ! It's a great soda to drink anytime especially When your sick. It has a great taste to it. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Bettie W.
My son will only drink sprite it is his favorite. I like sprite it doesn't have caffeine in it. The Limon lime test really good together.
Nicole R.
Love it for easing stomach aches and shirley temples :D Sprite is always a classic. Can always find a deal through cartwheel or coupons.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
I love sprite! It's my favorite go to drink. I always love this drink and I've always been a fan of clear sodas. It's my childhood drink!
Earn $383/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $399/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $314/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $369/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Kaelah B.
Hampton, VA
Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious