BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Angela C.
Lorain , OH
My family loves sprite!! It's crisp and refreshing. Whenever my children are sick the first thing I do is stock up on Sprite. Don't know how many sick baby days it's helped my children
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA
One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Sprite offers such a fresh crisp tasting soda that is wonderful on its own or even mixed with fruit, juices, and even rum. The packaging is good.. I wouldn't want soda from a box that's for sure and I would most definitely recommend this to others.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
It is my favorite drink. I adore her. It is ideal for the thirst. His flavor to lime is fantastic. On the bubbles having taken it they do that the sensation is wonderful my favorite flavor.
Sierra S.
Every now and then I need some Sprite in my life or when I'm going out for a burge I need my Sprite. It doesn't not have caffeine and much smoother than dark soda. I love the lemon lime flavor. Quite refreshing!
Damira S.
Always my go to soda when I don't have an idea on what I want to drink. My family loves this soda because it tastes so fresh and really gives off that lime taste.
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL
Very refreshing drink with the small hint of a lime taste. I live in Florida and it's really hot down here especially in the summer, so it always feels good to have a nice cool sprite. Not only is it refreshing it also tastes VERY good. My favorite soda.
RuthAnne S.
Sandy, UT
I love Sprite! I love that it's the perfect starting point to mix in other drinks, syrups and more. I love the fresh clean taste that it has. Perfect for anytime! I have been drinking this soda since I was young and i would definitely recommend it!
Deja E.
Suffolk, VA
This may sound really crazy but when i have a upset stomach or accid reflux acts up sprite always does the body right never go wrong with a can or bottle of sprite
Lauren D.
Sprite is my favorite soda when I haven't been feeling good. It is easy on your stomach, but provides the carbonation and flavor you need. I love that it is caffeine free, so its a great drink to enjoy later in the evenings, so you won't be kept up.
Earn $383/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $253/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
How many sprites are sold a year?
Earn $341/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $290/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)