BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
It is my favorite drink. I adore her. It is ideal for the thirst. His flavor to lime is fantastic. On the bubbles having taken it they do that the sensation is wonderful my favorite flavor.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
Sprite is my favorite clear soda for sure I love it a lot. It totally met my expectations which is amazing. It is a great value I absolutely love it indeed. I am a repat customer for sure. I buy it all the time. I totally recommend to others any time.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink. These cans were delivered quickly and without dents. Definitely worth ordering and having delivered so you don't have to lug these heavy boxes home from the grocery store.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Sprite offers such a fresh crisp tasting soda that is wonderful on its own or even mixed with fruit, juices, and even rum. The packaging is good.. I wouldn't want soda from a box that's for sure and I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

I really like to take it when I am very hot, since it is very refreshing, I recommend it! / Me gusta mucho tomarlo cuando tengo mucho calor, ya que es muy refrescante, lo recomiendo
Sierra S.
Every now and then I need some Sprite in my life or when I'm going out for a burge I need my Sprite. It doesn't not have caffeine and much smoother than dark soda. I love the lemon lime flavor. Quite refreshing!
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
I've drank a lot of sprite. It's cold, refreshing, and delicious. It mixes well with booze, and it goes well with dinner. Bought in the past, will keep buying in the future. I drink diet sprite, too, and I think I might be the person they make it for.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
My favorite soda, it has a bubbly carbonated taste yet doesnt have caffeine like other sodas . it is light clear in color so it must not have as much dyes as other dark sodas . the clean crip taste is thrist quenching and if spilled it doesnt stain .
Ciara W.
Woodland Hills, CA
Mmmmmmmmmmm! When I want something refreshing, bubbly and citrusy then I definitely go for a can of sprite. It's flavor is so fresh. It satisfies my sweet tooth while not prompting me to grab a glass of water because I'm thirsty - it really quenches
Deja E.
Suffolk, VA
This may sound really crazy but when i have a upset stomach or accid reflux acts up sprite always does the body right never go wrong with a can or bottle of sprite
Earn $387/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $258/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $299/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Fernanda L.
yo tomo la sprite con unos cubos de hielo unas cuantas gotas del limon esta y es deliciosa la han provado de esta forma
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this lower in sugar than most other sodas? It doesnt really have a taste.