Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Megan G.
Megan G.
Herminie, PA
I love the flavoring. It's my go to drink when I'm not feeling well and it's the pop my children are allowed to drink.
Danna V.
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
This soda is so good I love it it's a must have at parties I love lemon sodas they are the best and have a great taste
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
I think sprite will always be my favorite drink. It really does satisfy your thirst and its not too sweet or anything.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I like buying Sprite for my son because he likes soda but I don't like him having the caffeine and he loves the taste.
Monike D.
Monike D.
Everett, MA
Its so refreshing when i'm trusty to drink a very cold sprite lemon-lime soda... here in my home never miss this soda!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
Sprite is light and refreshing. Lots of bubbles and stays carbonated for long periods of time. Easy to drink a lot of.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Gastonia, NC
This is my kiddos favorite drink. Mom and dad love that it's caffeine free! Don't know what we'd do without our sprite
Hope B.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL
It's great for when you don't feel good. It's not as bad as coke. Plus it is clear and doesn't stain your teeth as bad
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my go to pop/soda. Just wish the calories wasn't so high. Will defiantly buy this again. Quenches your thirst.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD
Best drink to settle my stomach. My go to drink whenever I need some carbonation and not the heaviness of a dark soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?