BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Who doesn't love sprite? My favorite soda! Best in the world! My family and I drink this when we have a upset stomach!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my go to pop/soda. Just wish the calories wasn't so high. Will defiantly buy this again. Quenches your thirst.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL
It's great for when you don't feel good. It's not as bad as coke. Plus it is clear and doesn't stain your teeth as bad
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD
Best drink to settle my stomach. My go to drink whenever I need some carbonation and not the heaviness of a dark soda.
August K.
August K.
Perry, GA
I drink sprite when I'm sick. You should try it. It's good yo! Seriously try it. It's like carbonated perfect and idk.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I like buying Sprite for my son because he likes soda but I don't like him having the caffeine and he loves the taste.
Judith B.
Judith B.
Great drink. Can even help your stomach when its upset. You can never go wrong with sprite. Not as heavy as coca cola.
Olga T.
Olga T.
Harlingen
I really enjoy this drink! I never thought I'd be able to stop drinking coke, but sprite made it so easy to drop coke!
Danna V.
Danna V.
Los Angeles , CA
This soda is so good I love it it's a must have at parties I love lemon sodas they are the best and have a great taste
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
My absolute favorite! With light ice it's a great taste! I drink it when I want a good taste but not a caffeine hype..
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?