Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Savannah M.
Savannah M.

Sprite has always been my favorite soda. I am sensitive to caffeine, so the fact that it is not caffeinated is a reason I choose to drink it over other soft drinks.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA

This is the best soda ever. It is great when you have a tummyache it is great when you're sick it's all around just really good soda but it has the best flavor ever
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

I like spite but it's not my go to drink all the time. Its a bit tooooo sweet. I only enjoy it over lots of ice once the ice has melted so it doesn't taste to sweet
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

The taste of lemon lime is so refreshing especially in the summer time. This soda is perfect for the summer on a hot day and a tall glass of ice cold Sprite #sprite
Karly H.
Karly H.
Mckinney, TX

I don't typically drink soft drinks but when I do Sprite is always at the top of my list. Especially when I'm sick or craving a little carbonation without caffeine.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Canton, GA

I love Sprite and have been drinking it since I was a girl. My family are long time coca-cola product drinkers and would love to have coupons if they are available.
Roby A.
Roby A.

It is perfect for a gin or vodka bar-drink! It has the coolness of a mineral water but with its lemon-lime touch that will give that special touch to your beverage.
E M.
E M.

The OG 'lemon' soda. No I don't taste the lemon and lime, but that's not the point. A can of Sprite on a hot day is bliss. And it doesn't stain your teeth like Coke
Heva M.
Heva M.
Brockton, MA

Sprite is another classic beverage that I enjoy very much. It's a great drink to have at barbeques or parties, considering it's the summer time it tastes best cold!
Stephania N.
Stephania N.
Lake City, FL

This is my # 1 FAVORITE soda. I always get it when I go to the store and recusants. I loved it ever since I was like 6 years old. Sprite is literally the best soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now