Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI

Its rare that I drink Pop, but Sprite is one of my favorites. I live the cool refreshing pop. It is a lot better than Sierra Mist.
Naya L.
Naya L.
South Bend, IN

I love the crisp taste of sprite i also love sprite zero because i love the taste of diet sodas, and sprite is one of my favorites
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA

I love light soda. The taste is very good. I always buy these when there are parties, I never forget to drink one when i see some.
A C.
A C.

The best of the competing lemon lime sodas. Not overpowering and doesn't taste like Lemon dish soap. Always crisp, and refreshing.
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH

Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Milwaukee, WI

Ultimate hangover killa! Don't know why but it works every time. Not only does Sprite taste good but oh boy does it come in handy.
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI

Sprite was my first ever soda and have since been drinking it as my choice soda. It is a crisp and clean soda that isint too soft!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.

It's very refreshing to drink on a hot day, especially now since its summer. I also drink it when I'm tired because it wakes me up
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA

This is my second favorite drink next to coca cola. It's very refreshing and also caffeine free for those who don't like caffeine.
Ruth C.
Ruth C.

Love this sprite soda. My family also enjoys drinking this when allowed to drink carbonated drinks. This is their drink of choice.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now