Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Joshua Tree, CA

Sprite is always a crowd pleaser. I like Sprite on ice and as cold as I can get it! I love Coca Cola so I'm glad Sprite is the same brand
Madalyn F.
Madalyn F.
Wilder, KY

Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's refreshing and tastes clear and fresh. The cans themselves are pretty and the perfect size.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE

I am a repeat costumer. I buy this soda more than I buy any other kind of soda. The value is high. This soda has a little original taste.
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.

This is the best soda hands down I love Sprite I've been drinking it forever it's my go to soda it also goes well mixed with other things
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

This is a great soda. It's a bit expensive for its size (in my country) but I do like to and buy it every time I feel like drinking soda
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL

Would recommend. Not only is it tasty, but it's a good beverage. If you like carbonated line drinks this drink is defiantly good to have
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI

Me gusta tiene la cantidad de soda perfecta y el sabor puedo beberla siempre, si todas las sodas tuvieran menos calorias seria un exicto
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI

Sprite this the most soft drink I drink at like fast food restaurants only because it's better than anything but i sometimes get Pepsi !
Allie R.
Allie R.
Wilmington, DE

This soda definitely hits the sweet tooth and is really good. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it goes flat very quick.
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't drink soda as much as before but this is the one soda that I would drink. Does not make me feel heavy and I just love the taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now