BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
chad s.
Omaha, NE
Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Kira H.
Bardstown, KY
A very light soda I usually use to ease an upset stomach. Also good and refreshing af other time and caffeine free.
Britini S.
Great for when you don't feel good. Taste good, good packaging but very surgary!!!! Opt for the zero if you'd like.
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ
Sprite is a classic soda and refreshing. For some reason, I don't feel as bad about drinking it because it is clear
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I love Sprite it is my all-time favorite whenever I am thirsty I must grab a Sprite this is definitely a must have.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
I used to be obsessed over this drink. I would drink it almost every minute of every day. It's nice and refreshing.
Brooklyn E.
Sanford, FL
This drink is my #1 fav! Every time we go out to eat I order a sprite my favorite drink next to strawberry lemonade
Aysia G.
Peoria, IL
Sprite will always be the classic go todosa. Nice refreshing lemon lime taste. Perfect with any meal and on the go!
Jasmin R.
So good makes my tastbuds tingle . It helps when your sick also ! It tastes really good and better when it's cold .
Luz Maria M.
Livonia, MI
This soda tastes good I'm not a big soda drinker but in some occasions I like drinking a little something different
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?