BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Who doesn't love sprite? My favorite soda! Best in the world! My family and I drink this when we have a upset stomach!
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK
this is good. i like it price is good. My grandkids like drinking it and its affordable not too expensive. good flavor
Katie R.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
Sprite is light and refreshing. Lots of bubbles and stays carbonated for long periods of time. Easy to drink a lot of.
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
I think sprite will always be my favorite drink. It really does satisfy your thirst and its not too sweet or anything.
Julie H.
Julie H.
I love lemon-lime sodas. It's just my favorite flavor lol. I either drink Sprite or 7 up with I want a lemon-lime soda
Danna V.
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
This soda is so good I love it it's a must have at parties I love lemon sodas they are the best and have a great taste
Megan G.
Megan G.
Herminie, PA
I love the flavoring. It's my go to drink when I'm not feeling well and it's the pop my children are allowed to drink.
Lacine T.
Lacine T.
Huntington Beach, CA
Perfect for holiday party's or kids party's where you don't want any to go to waste by getting left out or forgetting
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
sprite lemon lime is the go-to lemon lime soda. it's perfect. can't complain. fairly priced and available everywhere.
Alissa T.
Alissa T.
When I am sick, this helps feel better. It's nice a refreshing drink. I like drink Sprite better than any other soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?