Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ailiz N.
Ailiz N.
Garden Grove, CA

I love Sprite more than 7up! I don't get how people can say that it's the same thing. Sprite will always me one of my favorite sodas.
Paige H.
Paige H.

I don't hate sprite but I don't love it. It's more or less drank when I don't feel good. It's gentle on the stomach, that's for sure!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Portage, IN

I've loved sprite since I was a young child, the refreshing taste, and bubbles. It what I always get when at restaurants. Its great.
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

this has been my go to while I have been sick. settles my stomach and has a great flavor too. my husband uses it as a mixer as well.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS

I love sprite drinks. Sprite is a favorite choice of drinks in my family. Sprite has a crisp lemon lime taste that is unforgettable.
KARLA R.
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA

THESE WE ALWAYS HAVE IN STOCK AT HOME HUSBAND TAKES THEM TO WORK FOR HIS LUNCH AND LOVES THEM THEY ARE A GOOD VALUE WE BUY AT COSTCO
Ocean S.
Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX

One of my favorite sodas. It is also a good soda to drink when your stomach is upset. It's light and refreshing and I really like it
Abbi M.
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA

Really good, one of my favorite pops. It has a good taste and I like how it doesn't have caffeine. I have drank this for many years.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cedartown

it is the best stuff you will ever put in your mouth and the price is very cheap. You can put it in everything and everything.
Bahareh J.
Bahareh J.

Basic lemon lime soda. It's very carbonated and has a fresh lemony taste I love how it taste it's super refreshing but nothing crazy
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now