Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY

I love everything about Sprite and that is the only soft drink that I will choose to drink on a hot day to cool off its refreshing !
Babli R.
Babli R.
Woodside, NY

One of the few drinks that are not colored. Love the crisp refreshing taste. If I had to pick a drink for a meal it would be Sprite.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

Sprite is such a refreshing soda! I love having one with a snack. No caffeine makes this a perfect soda for kids every now and then.
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

this has been my go to while I have been sick. settles my stomach and has a great flavor too. my husband uses it as a mixer as well.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Los Angeles, CA

Ever since I was a kid I have loved Sprite and it has always been my go to soda. It is also easy to get anywhere around the country.
Xena C.
Xena C.
Clarksville, TN

Sprite is he holy grail of all sodas. It is delicious, sugary and calms upset tummies. This is my favorite drink and will always be.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Brazil, Indiana

Sprite is just very smooth and easy going and always is a great thing to have on hand whenever you are sick or having stomach issues
Allie H.
Allie H.
Penfield, NY

Some of my favorite soda on the market. I absolutely live Sprite. It's so refreshing. I wish they would make and all natural version
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

It is my favorite one. I love the lemon flavor that it's have when the weather is very hot o use to drink my sprite lemon lime soda.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Gilbert, AZ

There's just something refreshing about opening up a can or bottle of sprite. If you love citrus then you'll love sprite. So good!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now