Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

Refreshing and great tasting. Always been a big fan of Sprite. Recently have started drinking Sprite Zero for calorie free and sugar free.
Sol N.
Sol N.

No existe nada mejor que una sprite en lata, aunque en algunos lugares esté muy cara pese a su tamaño.
La lata le aporta un sabor especial
Genesis B.
Genesis B.

Nothing helps to settle an upset stomach than Sprite! It was awesome to find Sprite the price was much better than any of the local chains
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA

I love the refreshing flavor and great price! Will definitely purchase again or recommend to a friend. Makes a great drink or punch mixer!
B B.
B B.
Durham, NC

I mean where do I start! Sprite has been around forever and it's always that go to soda it's Timeless you can never go wrong with a Sprite
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Waukegan, IL

Love it.

I have years dringkin sprite abd i love it. It has a great taste. It's one of my favorite soda drinks. I really reconmend Sprite.
Kally F.
Kally F.
Johnson City, TN

I've loved this soda since childhood, honestly. It is refreshing and doesn't leave you with the need for more, unlike some other sodas do.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO

Best lemon lime soda that is out there but honestly don't know why I'm reviewing....I mean who hasn't tried sprite at some point in life?!
Azucena E.
Azucena E.

My favorite drink ever. I love drinking this at restaurants and it meets my expectations. It tastes the best when put into a cup with ice.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Uniontown, KY

I love me some sprite thats all i drank when i got sick i could just about drink sprite everyday!!! I love it so much its so refreashing!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now