Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Timicia P.
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO

Sprite is so good!!!! It makes fir a nice refreshing drink on a very hot summer day and love the nice crisp taste Sprite has to offer
Carley H.
Carley H.
Millington, MI

Sprite is an all time classic that is one of my absolute favorites. I will always go for this choice if i dont know what else to use.
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.

It has been one of my favorite drinks for a long time and I don't think it's that bad for a choice cause it's not as sugary as others
sara T.
sara T.
Reston, VA

It is my favorite lemon and lime soda. It has a the perfect amount of carbon so you can still taste the flavor. It is affordable too.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Mcallen, TX

I buy this one because of friend they came over and that is what they drink but I guess they are good because they only eat with them
Happy P.
Happy P.
Willis, TX

I think that this product is excellent!! And everyone should try this in their life span!!(unless allergic to any of the ingredients)
MeChe P.
MeChe P.

Es una bebida con un agradable sabor, sin embargo no recomiendo su consumo diario ya que las gaseosas son perjudiciales para la salud
Karla Q.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ

For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
Paige H.
Paige H.

I don't hate sprite but I don't love it. It's more or less drank when I don't feel good. It's gentle on the stomach, that's for sure!
Raven R.
Raven R.

Anytime I get a tummy ache or am not feeling good; there's just something about an ice cold sprite that helps to make me feel better!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?