BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I love sprite. It's a refreshing, light, classic. If I am going to have a soda, it's definitely one of my top choices.
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Mcallen, TX
Sprite Soda is great. My family really likes it. It has a very refreshing lemony taste. I'll definitely contine to buy.
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
I think sprite will always be my favorite drink. It really does satisfy your thirst and its not too sweet or anything.
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.
Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Little elm, TX
Sprite is great when I don't feel well or when I want something bubbly. Great flavor and mixes well to make fun drinks
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I like buying Sprite for my son because he likes soda but I don't like him having the caffeine and he loves the taste.
Karina T.
Karina T.
No hay nada más refrescante que una rica sprit heladita en pleno verano lo amo me encanta el sabor es lo mejor que hay
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Gastonia, NC
This is my kiddos favorite drink. Mom and dad love that it's caffeine free! Don't know what we'd do without our sprite
Hope B.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL
It's great for when you don't feel good. It's not as bad as coke. Plus it is clear and doesn't stain your teeth as bad
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD
Best drink to settle my stomach. My go to drink whenever I need some carbonation and not the heaviness of a dark soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?