BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.
I love sprite with LOTS and lots of ice! It's even good when you add cherries to it to make a cherry sprite! So yummy!
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sprite is a classic. I don't drink soda very often, but once in a while when I want to cheat a bit - I enjoy a sprite.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Sprite is great when I don't feel well or when I want something bubbly. Great flavor and mixes well to make fun drinks
Megan G.
Megan G.
Herminie, PA
I love the flavoring. It's my go to drink when I'm not feeling well and it's the pop my children are allowed to drink.
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
I think sprite will always be my favorite drink. It really does satisfy your thirst and its not too sweet or anything.
Julie H.
Julie H.
I love lemon-lime sodas. It's just my favorite flavor lol. I either drink Sprite or 7 up with I want a lemon-lime soda
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Gastonia, NC
This is my kiddos favorite drink. Mom and dad love that it's caffeine free! Don't know what we'd do without our sprite
Katie R.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
Sprite is light and refreshing. Lots of bubbles and stays carbonated for long periods of time. Easy to drink a lot of.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Who doesn't love sprite? My favorite soda! Best in the world! My family and I drink this when we have a upset stomach!
Hope B.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL
It's great for when you don't feel good. It's not as bad as coke. Plus it is clear and doesn't stain your teeth as bad
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?