Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

this has been my go to while I have been sick. settles my stomach and has a great flavor too. my husband uses it as a mixer as well.
Xena C.
Xena C.
Clarksville, TN

Sprite is he holy grail of all sodas. It is delicious, sugary and calms upset tummies. This is my favorite drink and will always be.
Babli R.
Babli R.
Woodside, NY

One of the few drinks that are not colored. Love the crisp refreshing taste. If I had to pick a drink for a meal it would be Sprite.
KARLA R.
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA

THESE WE ALWAYS HAVE IN STOCK AT HOME HUSBAND TAKES THEM TO WORK FOR HIS LUNCH AND LOVES THEM THEY ARE A GOOD VALUE WE BUY AT COSTCO
shofol a.
shofol a.
Wichita, KS

Sprite is a good drink, I dont usually drink them as much but it depends on what im doing and if I really want some lemon in my body
Abbi M.
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA

Really good, one of my favorite pops. It has a good taste and I like how it doesn't have caffeine. I have drank this for many years.
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Jackson, LA

Very good soda. I really love this product. It has a very good lemon-like taste but isn't sour nor sweet, it the perfect in between.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

It's refreshing and tastes great especially on a hot summer day. This was the only soda I could drink while pregnant besides squirt.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Penfield, NY

Some of my favorite soda on the market. I absolutely live Sprite. It's so refreshing. I wish they would make and all natural version
Ocean S.
Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX

One of my favorite sodas. It is also a good soda to drink when your stomach is upset. It's light and refreshing and I really like it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now