BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME
I love that it is not caffeinated
it is my go to soda if I am looking for something fizzy
super affordable and stuff
Halea S.
Elizabethtown, KY
Started drinking Sprite when I was pregnant because they were caffeine free, but I still drink them!! Love the crisp
Veronica L.
My children love sprite. It's more like obssesed. I like how good it taste on these hot summer days it's refreshing.
monica g.
Sprite is a great thurst quencher. Love this soda. Its lemon lime flavor and anyone who hasn't tried it should try it
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great soda it always goes good when you eat. It will also be good if the sprite they mad grape sprite soda in a can.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
My favorite drink! Very sugary but addicting. I drink it in moderation. Would recommend. Great for hot summer days!
Olivia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sprite is so refreshing and is a great drink to have on a summer day! It is perfect no matter what mood you are in!
Brooklyn E.
Sanford, FL
This drink is my #1 fav! Every time we go out to eat I order a sprite my favorite drink next to strawberry lemonade
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Great to keep in the fridge when I want a soda but not caffeine, plus my kids can sip it and they make great mixers
Katy P.
Plaquemine, LA
I grew up on this drink, and it never gets old. It doesn't have caffeine, and it mixes great with almost any punch!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?