Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Ebony L.
Ebony L.

This flavor soda is my favorite. I have to have a sprite with every meal. If not this soda I'll drink Sierra mist cause it's close to it.
Beth W.
Beth W.

I think it's refreshing and moreish and will always get a cold one whenever I'm thristy. I will also mix it with orange and with alcohol.
Ana K.
Ana K.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Sprite e o melhor da vida sério, não Perde para nenhum, e ótimo não enjoo porque não é doce demais, Fica bom com qualquer comida
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Edgewood, MD

I love sprite and its probably one of my favorite sodas. Its usually the soft drink i order when i go out to dinner or when i order food!
Katty B.
Katty B.
Hawthorne, CA

My favorite to drink compared to when I want Coca Cola. When hesitation comes I go to Sprite because it has a better taste in my opinion.
Maria N.
Maria N.

My favorite soda, so refreshing in the hot days, not expensive and i just like it so much because its not that sugary or sweet as others.
Say S.
Say S.

I love the lemoney taste of the sprite....it work really good. when you are sick to help your stumich.when you are sick.that what I love.
Brigitte D.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR

I love sprite! It's my favorite go to drink. I always love this drink and I've always been a fan of clear sodas. It's my childhood drink!
Julissa D.
Julissa D.

Sprite is my go to especially when my tummy isnt having it makes me feel better very quick and sprite cold is always very very refreshing
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I mean, hello?! Sprite is refreshing, especially when it is served ice cold. It doesn't make me feel bloated or gross like dark sodas do.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now