Add a Photo

Photos (66)
jalana w.
jalana w.
Somerset, KY

This sprite is great to drink whenever and even when you are sick it taste great! It is not caffeinated drink so you do not have to worry about the caffeine
MaLinda M.
MaLinda M.
Ottawa, KS

So many things to love about Sprite! It's a great go to when you're not feeling well, sore throat, upset stomach, or just a refreshing, caffeine free drink!
Anna P.
Anna P.

It tastes good. Very fizzy and can definitely taste the lemon. It is a bit pricy for its quality though. It is like a slighty worse version of mountain dew.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.

This is the only soda I drink because I like how the flavors are different then other sofas. You can get these practically anywhere and they are affordable.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY

When I did drink soda I often reached for Sprite. Clear crisp taste. Quenches thirst. And great flavor. Taste good with added lemons and limes on the rocks.
Deseray C.
Deseray C.
Belden, NE

I absolutely love Sprite I drink it every day the would be my main pref for soda pop drinking I also like the green can and the logo could change up the can
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN

This was so helpful when you are sick with the flu its not to strong I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't feel good or not one with a lot of sugar.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.

I enjoy drinking Sprite with or without alcohol. It's refreshing on a hot day or in a bar with a mixed drink. It's also nice that there's no caffeine in it.
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI

Exactly what you would expect in a lemon lime soda. I'm not sure you could change anything about this product to make it better, just don't let it get flat.
Haven S.
Haven S.

Yay Sprite! This is one of my favorite sodas and i just love how refreshing this soda is it gives me life! I'm always drinking it after a long day of work 💚
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now