Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Christee G.
Christee G.
50th Henderson lane Willingboro , NJ
Sprite lemons lime soda are amazing they have the equal amount of lemons and lime that I live with the soda is good for
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
This is my favorite soda. The taste is great very limy and it stays carbonated longer than other brands, in my opinion.
Bryanna R.
Bryanna R.
Woonsocket, RI
I like this soda, although it is not one of my favorites its a good choice if you are looking for something refreshing.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Definitely top sodas around for everyone. It's not so harsh like the dark sodas and tastes great when in a mixed drink!
Luis M.
Luis M.
Merced, CA
Love love this soda i would drink sprite all day than cocacola. Sprite is refeshing an u can feel the fresh of the soda
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.
I love sprite with LOTS and lots of ice! It's even good when you add cherries to it to make a cherry sprite! So yummy!
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sprite is a classic. I don't drink soda very often, but once in a while when I want to cheat a bit - I enjoy a sprite.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Little elm, Tx
Sprite is great when I don't feel well or when I want something bubbly. Great flavor and mixes well to make fun drinks
Monike D.
Monike D.
Everett, MA
Its so refreshing when i'm trusty to drink a very cold sprite lemon-lime soda... here in my home never miss this soda!
Julie H.
Julie H.
I love lemon-lime sodas. It's just my favorite flavor lol. I either drink Sprite or 7 up with I want a lemon-lime soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?