Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Geneva A.
Geneva A.

I prefer Sprite Zero. Sprite in general tastes great. perfect amount of carbonation. it tastes just as the name states lemon-lime.
Ruth C.
Ruth C.

Love this sprite soda. My family also enjoys drinking this when allowed to drink carbonated drinks. This is their drink of choice.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL

Not my favorite soda but definitely a go to! Tastes a lot like seven up which I prefer over this because seven up is the original!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.

I love sprite it has so many uses when you just want to cool down or have a tummy ache you can always reach for a nice cold sprite
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH

Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
Cheray P.
Cheray P.
Churchton, MD

Being pregnant currently, I don't like to drink a lot of caffeine, but I still crave the carbonation, so Sprite is perfect for me!
June R.
June R.
Dallas, TX

I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink Affordable soda.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

Even though I'm not a fan of sugar drinks i really like sprite i feel like it doesn't have all the sugar that other sodas be having
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
St. Francisville, LA

Sprite is my go to when I want something besides water. It is great because it isn't caffeinated. Also good for an uneasy stomach.
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC

I love my sprite! I have to cut back on sprite because I was drinking at least 3 bottles a day! But I can't help it I love sprite!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now