BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jari M.
Sweet and refreshing. I prefer this soda cause the flavor is good and have more soda. The price is really affordable
Laura D.
Chicago , IL
One of my top favorite sodas, it's so refreshing and it's not too sweet like 7up or other brands with similar flavor
Krystalia H.
Columbus, IN
Absolutely love Sprite but it has to be ice cold! It's a great caffeine free drink for the kids on special occasions
Daisy L.
Mcallen, TX
I love sprite. If I'm out I usually go for sprite. Really good lemony flavor and everyone loves it. Really good pop.
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
Love it so much. Especially when adding some summer Berries when drinking because it gives a summer vacation feeling
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Fresh clean, crisp taste. Have always loved it since I was a kid. Perfect for when you have a cold or upset stomach.
Maria T.
Esta soda ami por lo general es mi faborita en todos los sitios de comida q boy pico la misma soda me gusta el sabor
Andrea F.
Buckeye, AZ
Its a good soda the flavor is a bomb good! And you can taste the lemon flavor and you can mixed with any fruit juice
Gessica H.
Seattle, WA
who doesn't like sprite? I love sprite and everybody loves in my family! I always buy sprite and drink with any food
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME
I love that it is not caffeinated
it is my go to soda if I am looking for something fizzy
super affordable and stuff
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?