Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Sprite is super good. It's the only soda I like that doesn't have caffine in it. Sprite is super good I like to drink it when I'm sick
Karla Q.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ

For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
Raven R.
Raven R.

Anytime I get a tummy ache or am not feeling good; there's just something about an ice cold sprite that helps to make me feel better!
Carley H.
Carley H.
Millington, MI

Sprite is an all time classic that is one of my absolute favorites. I will always go for this choice if i dont know what else to use.
I really don't like Sprite I don't mind drinking it but is just something I wouldnt drink. I don't like lemon flavor. repeat consumer
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

This is a classic drink and perfect for times when you don't reallllllly want want soda but you still want some kind of bubbly drink.
Angie D.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

My favorite soda. Freash smooth and satisfing. Not too sweet and great to mix with your favorite juice, wine, or alcoholic beverages.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA

It doesn't get better than good old Sprite. Sometimes I just get those cravings and I always feel it fulfilled when I drink a Sprite.
Cecy P.
Cecy P.
San Pablo, CA

GREAT FOR PARTIES, CAMPING AND FOR THOSE
HOT SUMMER DAYS.
VERY AFFORDABLE, NOT EXPENSIVE.
GREAT REFRESHING TASTE.
LONG TIME CONSUMERS
Mandy D.
Mandy D.

I love a Sprite I love the clearness and I love the crisp feeling that I get when I drink it! Sprite is definitely my drink of choice
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now