Add a Photo

Photos (83)
krista r.
krista r.
Shirley, NY
lemon lime flavor is delicious. would prefer this drink over any other soda. good carbonated drink. one of my favorites
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA
It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Johnson City, TN
I mostly buy Sprite when someine in the house is sick. It is great for an upset stomach pkus it is cool and refreshing.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I always keep Sprite in my house! It's a great mixer for your adult beverages, and I like that it's also caffeine free!
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
It is healthier than the black tail, but just drink is soda,, nadque envying another soda, like me for the lemon flavor
Maya P.
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
Sprite is my favorite soda and will always be my number one pick. It can be drunk with anything and always tastes good.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Cincinnati
Sprite is the best thing you could drink ! It taste amazing . I'll go to a restaurant & sprite is always number choice.
siera a.
siera a.
Upset stomach? Sprite helps sometimes. Its good for a caffeine free drink. I let my kiddos drink sprite when we go out.
Carina O.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY
Absolutely love it really good soda I recommend everybody in the soda I really love it it's really good I recommend the
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?