Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Richard G.
Richard G.
Oxnard, CA

I absolutely love sprite I drink it every day I love the flavor and it really helps out my stomach I have a lot of stomach problems so it really helps me out a lot
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Springville, UT

Sprite is a favorite beverage in our house. Its our go-to when anyone is sick to help them stay hydrated. But even when we are not ill, its still a family favorite
trashell w.
trashell w.
Stone Mountain, GA

i am a cocacola girl and we had only sprite lemon lime and i drank one it was so good i had to have more thank them for me not having any sdas in the house love it
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Elizabethtown, KY

I always keep my refrigerator stocked with sprite! Its the perfect carbonated drink without all the nasty caffeine and sugars that are in normal carbonated drinks.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA

Sprite tastes good but it is not my favorite. After awhile it gets boring and it always makes me feel more hungry than other drinks for some reason. I prefer Coke.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Owen Sound

Awesome too use with other drinks. And great on its own. Love mixing this with cranberry juice and gin. It's an awesome light fizzy drink that doesn't fill you up.
Mulan V.
Mulan V.
Scottsville, VA

I love sprite
I'm always sick and sprite always settles my stomach when I can't keep anything down. It taste wonderful, it's settling , it's a wonderful life soda.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA

Suuuuuper sugary and kinda hurts your teeth if you drink too much but that's pretty much all soda. It's pretty good though and it's nice that isn't not caffeinated
Leonardo C.
Leonardo C.

Amo essa latinha literalmente que coisa mais linda quero beber isso toda hora por que é muito bom e eu também amo refrigerante de Limão são um dos meus preferidos!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS

Sick? Drink a sprite. Thirsty but don't want water? Drink a sprite. Throat scratchy or stomach upset? Drink a sprite. It's refreshing and helps with home remedies!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now