Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Rhodelyn A.
Rhodelyn A.

My favoriiite, I don't know but my mother and I choose sprite rather than coke maybe because coke has greater value of sugar? I don't know.
Lais M.
Lais M.

é otimo super bom pra tomar puro ou com outro tipo de bebida misturado fica uma delicia, principalmente aqui onde eu mora que e muito calor
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Rohnert Park, CA

I hear that light let soda is "healthier" well tHat would just be a bonus. This lemon lime soda is refreshing and goes better with any meal
TAI M.
TAI M.

Nice freah taste of lime and lean on it is a fizzy drink but it's good for the summer because it can be a cold , fizzy , refreshing drink .
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA

Refreshing and Light, great to mix with fruit juices to make a fun bubbly drink. I drink this all the time and will continue to repurchase.
Kopikaa E.
Kopikaa E.

Great drink for the summer especially cold! I like to use this drink instead of ginger ale as the slight lemon taste soothes stomach aches.
Amaka A.
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, Alberta

I love Sprite, but weirdly enough I personally like my Sprite flat and really really cold, it just goes down so easy and really refreshing.
Miranda Y.
Miranda Y.
La Place, LA

I love the refreshing flavor. Sprite is my families #1 go to soda. Its clean and refreshing taste is just what you need in a hot summer day
Jess H.
Jess H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Amazing taste and crisp feeling on your tongue I love it I love it I love it I love it ever really be receiving five and a five and ratings
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS

Sprite is definitely a crisp refreshing soda that has no caffeine! I'm a sprite aholic, I drink nothing but sprite, the taste is awesome!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now