Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.

Spirit was my first favorite soda to drink. I still enjoy it, and prefer it when at parties or at home if I do not wish to have caffeine.
Beth W.
Beth W.

I think it's refreshing and moreish and will always get a cold one whenever I'm thristy. I will also mix it with orange and with alcohol.
Say S.
Say S.

I love the lemoney taste of the sprite....it work really good. when you are sick to help your stumich.when you are sick.that what I love.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Morgan Hill, CA

Love having me a sprite. Especially on a hot day to quench my thirst. I also love me a sprite when i have an upset stomach it helps alot.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE

I am a repeat costumer. I buy this soda more than I buy any other kind of soda. The value is high. This soda has a little original taste.
Madalyn F.
Madalyn F.
Wilder, KY

Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's refreshing and tastes clear and fresh. The cans themselves are pretty and the perfect size.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Joshua Tree, CA

Sprite is always a crowd pleaser. I like Sprite on ice and as cold as I can get it! I love Coca Cola so I'm glad Sprite is the same brand
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Edgewood, MD

I love sprite and its probably one of my favorite sodas. Its usually the soft drink i order when i go out to dinner or when i order food!
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.

This is the best soda hands down I love Sprite I've been drinking it forever it's my go to soda it also goes well mixed with other things
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM

Sprite is just a classic drink. So refreshing and doesn't have caffeine to keep you awake all night. I drink Sprite at least once a week.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now