BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Christee G.
Christee G.
50th Henderson lane Willingboro , NJ
Sprite lemons lime soda are amazing they have the equal amount of lemons and lime that I live with the soda is good for
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY
Absolutely love it really good soda I recommend everybody in the soda I really love it it's really good I recommend the
Bryanna R.
Bryanna R.
Woonsocket, RI
I like this soda, although it is not one of my favorites its a good choice if you are looking for something refreshing.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Definitely top sodas around for everyone. It's not so harsh like the dark sodas and tastes great when in a mixed drink!
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
This is my favorite soda. The taste is great very limy and it stays carbonated longer than other brands, in my opinion.
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Tucson, AZ
This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Luis M.
Luis M.
Merced, CA
Love love this soda i would drink sprite all day than cocacola. Sprite is refeshing an u can feel the fresh of the soda
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
Love the fresh crisp lemon-line flavor of Sprite and the fizz can't be beat! Great to mix in punches or to drink alone.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I always keep Sprite in my house! It's a great mixer for your adult beverages, and I like that it's also caffeine free!
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.
I love sprite with LOTS and lots of ice! It's even good when you add cherries to it to make a cherry sprite! So yummy!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?