Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Jonesboro, GA

One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Katherin D.
Katherin D.

its taste is exquisite and the price much I love, we eat with family, friends, etc.its flavor we love everyone and especially the grandparents who are not black drinks
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Sprite is a refreshing lemon lime soda that can be mixed with many different things to make a very refreshing drink or to just drink alone I always keep sprite with me
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this soda... It's soooo amazing... I love to drink this soda when I feel like my stomach is bathing me.. It also helped when I was nauseous during my pregnancy.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, Pa

Sprite is an amazing light soda .. I always have Sprite in my fridge . I highly recommend if your not much of a soda drinker but you still want that carbonated drink .
Lille K.
Lille K.
Lauro de Freitas - BA- BR

A Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda é uma das preferidas da minha sogra e eu passei a gostar também, rsrs, seu sabor cítrico do limão deixa qualquer dia de calor mas refrescante.
Ayesha C.
Ayesha C.
Richmond, TX

So fresh and crisp! Love this even more in the can, I feel like it really preserves the flavor. Goes well with food, great when you're sick. It's the obly soda I like!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Augusta, GA

Love this with a slice of lime. Also love to mix it with lime or rainbow flavored sherbert to make a punch drink. Also with Hawaiian Punch to give it some carbonation
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

I love this soda. It's very refreshing. It's so delicious. It's different to other lemon drinks. It's sweet rather than sour. It's the best lemonade I've ever tasted!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose Creek, SC

It's sprit who doesn't love sprit?!?! It's the best thing since sliced bread! I feel you haven't tried this you must go know and give it a sip!!! You won't regret it!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now