Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Tucson, AZ
This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
out of all the sodas in the world I have to say that sprite is my favorite soda of all. its refreshing and taste great!
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI
One of the only soft drinks that I will ever drink! It is super great with any meal. I love the taste. Very refreshing.
kariana w.
kariana w.
Richmond, VA
The perfect soda.. it taste so good and ive loved it every since i was little..it quenches my thirst and i just love it
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA
It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
Love the fresh crisp lemon-line flavor of Sprite and the fizz can't be beat! Great to mix in punches or to drink alone.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Johnson City, TN
I mostly buy Sprite when someine in the house is sick. It is great for an upset stomach pkus it is cool and refreshing.
krista r.
krista r.
Shirley, NY
lemon lime flavor is delicious. would prefer this drink over any other soda. good carbonated drink. one of my favorites
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
It is healthier than the black tail, but just drink is soda,, nadque envying another soda, like me for the lemon flavor
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN
Sprite is one of my faves but not as good as regular coke Sprite is my go to for anytime I am sick and not feeling well
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?