Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Nelson P.
Nelson P.
Maracay

One of my favorites canned sodas, its fresh lemon flavor is so good. UNA DE MIS SODAS FAVORITAS SU DELICIOSO SABOR A LIMON TAN REFRESCANTE.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA

It's pretty good, but very sweet. Which is what one should expect from soda, I know, but I don't find this level of sweetness refreshing...
Joceline A.
Joceline A.

My mom would always tell me to drink this for stomachs aches but I just drink it because it's good. It does work for stomachs aches though.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA

This is one of my favorite noncaffinated beverages. The taste is crisp and refreshing and it also works well for settling an upset stomach.
Rhodelyn A.
Rhodelyn A.

My favoriiite, I don't know but my mother and I choose sprite rather than coke maybe because coke has greater value of sugar? I don't know.
Lais M.
Lais M.

é otimo super bom pra tomar puro ou com outro tipo de bebida misturado fica uma delicia, principalmente aqui onde eu mora que e muito calor
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Rohnert Park, CA

I hear that light let soda is "healthier" well tHat would just be a bonus. This lemon lime soda is refreshing and goes better with any meal
TAI M.
TAI M.

Nice freah taste of lime and lean on it is a fizzy drink but it's good for the summer because it can be a cold , fizzy , refreshing drink .
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA

Refreshing and Light, great to mix with fruit juices to make a fun bubbly drink. I drink this all the time and will continue to repurchase.
Kopikaa E.
Kopikaa E.

Great drink for the summer especially cold! I like to use this drink instead of ginger ale as the slight lemon taste soothes stomach aches.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now