BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
My go-to soda. The tastes is simple and mixes well with others for a nice cocktail. In comparison to 7UP, this has a lot more flavor. 7UP is a little big too much like soda water to me.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
Sprite has fallen out of favor for me in the past few years. It's still a solid drink for me when I'm craving a soda, but it isn't as crisp as Sierra mist. Coca-Cola should consider updating their flavor and bringing some life back to this product line.
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love Sprite and would usually buy this soda if I'm out or at the grocery store for home. It has great taste and is good if you don't want caffeine. It's usually on sale and is universally well known and well liked. Would definitely recommend to others.
Latoya D.
Newport News, VA
Sprite is a soda that I will always drink. Sometimes I just have a craving for it. The lighter soda is also better for you. The price is average, no more than the other soft drinks. I would reccomend Sprite to anyone . It's an overall refreshing drink.
Arielle D.
West Chicago, IL
Good for settling stomachs. My mother used to give this to me when I was a little kid and had the flu. Taste is fine. Price is a bit high though. Off brand lemon-lime sodas are work just fine as substitutes and you probably wouldn't know the difference.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN
I'm a Pepsi drinker but if I want lemon lime I buy Sprite it taste good and I prefer it over the other companies lemon lime flavored pop. It's good if you have an upset stomach. I buy it in the 12 ounce cans and keep some in my refrigerator all the time.
Karly H.
Nashville , TN
I don't typically drink soft drinks but when I do Sprite is always at the top of my list. Especially when I'm sick or craving a little carbonation without caffeine.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
Sprite has always been my favorite pop. I love the no caffeine and the great taste. It is always so good and refreshing. I like the light sodas instead of the dark because this one is better for you. It is a good price and I always like to have Sprite.
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love sprite all the time but especially when I'm not feeling well or my stomach is upset. The carbonation and lemon-lime really calms down upset stomachs and the taste is simply delicious.
Holly S.
Abingdon, MD
If I need some carbonation but do not need the caffeine, I go for a Sprite. It has a good citrus flavor that is not too over powering. The packaging is not overwhelming and is easy to open. I do not buy soda often but I suggest this soda among many others.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?