BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY
Absolutely love it really good soda I recommend everybody in the soda I really love it it's really good I recommend the
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I always keep Sprite in my house! It's a great mixer for your adult beverages, and I like that it's also caffeine free!
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
This is my favorite soda. The taste is great very limy and it stays carbonated longer than other brands, in my opinion.
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Nogales, Sonora
This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Christee G.
Christee G.
Calumet City, IL
Sprite lemons lime soda are amazing they have the equal amount of lemons and lime that I live with the soda is good for
Carina O.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sprite will always trump 7 up in my eyes. That could be becausenI grew up on sprite but I still think it tastes better.
Jellyy C.
Jellyy C.
Durham, NC
I drank this sooooo much as a child.
Sometimes i still order some at a fsst food restaurant because old habits die hard
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL
Super fresh flavor, always has a tang that kind of zings your tastebuds. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
kariana w.
kariana w.
Richmond, VA
The perfect soda.. it taste so good and ive loved it every since i was little..it quenches my thirst and i just love it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?