Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA

A classic lemon lime soda. I like the flavor of sprite more than its main competitors. The best to mix with juices or adult drinks.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV

A classic that will never get old. Love the refreshing taste and fizz. It always meets my expectations and never leaves me thirsty.
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX

Great drink that quenches my thirst.. but also makes me more thirsty lol. if that makes sense. pretty much it's an addicting drink.
Amaya A.
Amaya A.

I like to drink this,especially cold, on a hot summer day because iy cools me down and its not too soda-ie if you know what i mean.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT

Great lemon lime soda always a classic great taste refreshing feels very light great for cocktails I must have in your refrigerator
Shele S.
Shele S.
Indianapolis, IN

Refreshing, sparkling, a great drink to quench the thirst. It will never let you down. Attractive packaging that you can't mistake.
O melhor refrigerante de limão de todos, claro que não poderia ser melhor a marca e coca cola e tem um super selo de aprovação meu.
Paige B.
Paige B.

While I was pregnant I had to have this in my refrigerator! It helped to ease my stomach! One of the only things I could hold down!
Julia D.
Julia D.

My favorite soda of all time. I love how crisp and lemony it tastes. Plus it is caffeine free, and delicious with a slice of pizza.
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
Titusville, FL

Sprite is just amazing. It has a great citrus taste and it mixes well with just about everything. It's good quality and low priced.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now