BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Sydnie H.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO
Sprite is really good! It also makes a good punch if you want to spice up your drink a little! It's really refreshing!!
kariana w.
kariana w.
Richmond, VA
The perfect soda.. it taste so good and ive loved it every since i was little..it quenches my thirst and i just love it
siera a.
siera a.
Upset stomach? Sprite helps sometimes. Its good for a caffeine free drink. I let my kiddos drink sprite when we go out.
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI
One of the only soft drinks that I will ever drink! It is super great with any meal. I love the taste. Very refreshing.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Definitely top sodas around for everyone. It's not so harsh like the dark sodas and tastes great when in a mixed drink!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville , TN
Sprite is one of my faves but not as good as regular coke Sprite is my go to for anytime I am sick and not feeling well
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
It is healthier than the black tail, but just drink is soda,, nadque envying another soda, like me for the lemon flavor
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
It's a great drink. It has a smooth taste. Doesn't really taste like lime but it's good, I don't know how to explain it
Misty B.
Misty B.
Johnson City, TN
I mostly buy Sprite when someine in the house is sick. It is great for an upset stomach pkus it is cool and refreshing.
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.
Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?