Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lebanon, OH

Sprite is my favorite pop. I don't drink anything else because it hurts my stomach. This never hurts my stomach and it is no calories.
Monserrat M.
Monserrat M.
Sun Valley, NV

I enjoy drink this and many other sodas each day, it's an addiction. I just love the flavor each one especially this one and Coca Cola
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX

I'd rather have sprite if I'm going with a carbonated drink! I like it doesn't have caffeine so it's great to give a cup to my kiddos.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL

este refresco es para mi uno de mis favoritos, su sabor me encanta y creo que soy adicta a el jaja.. me encanta a la hora del almuerzo
Ash K.
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI

A go to drink. I can't have caffeine so this is the perfect option. And this is great to mix with alcohol, a great way to make it fun!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Jackson Heights, NY

Since I found out colored sodas stain your teeth I enjoyed drinking Sprite knowing it helps me digest my food and doesn't stain at all
Tina L.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ

I always drink Sprite when I do drink soda. I sometimes need the carbonation and Sprite is usually my go to beverage for some bubbles.
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO

I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Roger T.
Roger T.

Sprite is one of my favorites soda drinks that i really enjoy, taste really good for me and it has an accessible price that i will pay
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.

Sprite lemon lime soda is a classic, crisp, and refreshing taste. Its not an over powering sugar drink that pairs well with your meal.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?