Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
It's a great drink. It has a smooth taste. Doesn't really taste like lime but it's good, I don't know how to explain it
Adilene T.
Adilene T.
Phoenix, AZ
Love sprite its good for the summer and its better than most sodas. Good for a #backyarddash also comes in different flavors
Jellyy C.
Jellyy C.
Durham, NC
I drank this sooooo much as a child.
Sometimes i still order some at a fsst food restaurant because old habits die hard
Carina O.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
Had the flu a week ago and this is the only thing that got me through! I lived on it for 3 days! Thank GOD for Sprite!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL
Super fresh flavor, always has a tang that kind of zings your tastebuds. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
out of all the sodas in the world I have to say that sprite is my favorite soda of all. its refreshing and taste great!
Leigh-Ann K.
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston, ID
I love sprite and I find myself drinking this when I get an upset tummy and for some reason it seems to settle it down.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Granite City, IL
Really good and taste soda to drink and it fills u up so drink this kind of soada too since u gotta have clear soda too
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sprite will always trump 7 up in my eyes. That could be becausenI grew up on sprite but I still think it tastes better.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?