Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH

One of my go to pops when I have a upset stomach. It really helps me I love the taste I don't buy a lot maybe a case every couple of months
Azucena E.
Azucena E.

My favorite drink ever. I love drinking this at restaurants and it meets my expectations. It tastes the best when put into a cup with ice.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO

Best lemon lime soda that is out there but honestly don't know why I'm reviewing....I mean who hasn't tried sprite at some point in life?!
Kally F.
Kally F.
Johnson City, Tennessee

I've loved this soda since childhood, honestly. It is refreshing and doesn't leave you with the need for more, unlike some other sodas do.
Milli L.
Milli L.

Love the flavour it's just the right balance of fizzyness and lemon and lime. I also like the packaging the colours go well with the theme
Camelia B.
Camelia B.

Its so delicious one of the best
Good savor and taste
The bottle is great packaging
Love it . Not for every day but sometimes it's so good
Elvimar O.
Elvimar O.
Miami, Florida

This it the best drink for hot, is refeshing, is delicious and for the price is soo good, and the best is that can join easily to any meal
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI

Better than sierra mist or 7-up. Nothing compares to Sprite. Seriously. Nothing. I love sprite so much. Its the only pop i actually enjoy.
Aerial H.
Aerial H.
Medina, TN

I like Sprite because of no caffiene otherwise I would choose something dark like coke or pepsi. Definitely prefer it over Sierra Mist. Ew
Aida L.
Aida L.

I am not a huge fan of any sodas but Sprite is a good drink. It's not heavy on my stomach and tastes delicious. It's also good as a mixer.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now