Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma

My kids love this soda. they drink it all the time and a lime that it's not so sugary for them. it doesn't have a high calorie intake.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL

We usually keep a 12 pack around the house somewhere. Don't drink it all the time, but nice to have on hand in case of a stomach ache!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Hayward, CA

Best When It Is Cold. it is nice and light and crisp and also refreshing. it actually does help for motion sickness. highly recommend.
Scott M.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ

A great refreshing taste alone or with a meal...I drink it all the time. A light, subtle taste that leaves their competitors behind...
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Manitowoc, WI

I love to drink a sprite when I want a light soda. It cures my thirst on a hot day. Everyone should drink a sprite once in their life.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.

Love the lemon lime taste of sprite. Affordable and usually easy to find at any store. Recommend to those who do not like dark drinks!
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA

This is the go to soda for me. Love that it doesn't have caffeine. It's affordable and can be found literally anywhere and everywhere.
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO

I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX

I'd rather have sprite if I'm going with a carbonated drink! I like it doesn't have caffeine so it's great to give a cup to my kiddos.
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Hannibal

I really love sprite. It's basically my most favorite soda by far. If you want a somewhat sweet, carbonated drink you should try this!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?