BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jellyy C.
Jellyy C.
Durham, NC
I drank this sooooo much as a child.
Sometimes i still order some at a fsst food restaurant because old habits die hard
Leigh-Ann K.
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston, ID
I love sprite and I find myself drinking this when I get an upset tummy and for some reason it seems to settle it down.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I always keep Sprite in my house! It's a great mixer for your adult beverages, and I like that it's also caffeine free!
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA
It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN
Sprite is one of my faves but not as good as regular coke Sprite is my go to for anytime I am sick and not feeling well
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.
This is one of my favorite sodas although i hate how it fisses a lot and after a while it gets old I like it a lot though
Adilene T.
Adilene T.
Phoenix, AZ
Love sprite its good for the summer and its better than most sodas. Good for a #backyarddash also comes in different flavors
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA
I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sprite will always trump 7 up in my eyes. That could be becausenI grew up on sprite but I still think it tastes better.
Bryanna R.
Bryanna R.
Woonsocket, RI
I like this soda, although it is not one of my favorites its a good choice if you are looking for something refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?