Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Oml I love sprit it's go friggin good I love coke products and it's way better than coke in my opinion I love the lemon like flavor it's bomb
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Newtown, PA

This is a classic.
The bottle is beautiful.
The taste is GREAT, but sometimes it's to much Sweet.
The colors are great and the publicity too.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY

I will love this pop and so does my family we buy quite often it is very great for upset stomachs but overall we drink it everyday grape soda
Pa Kou L.
Pa Kou L.
Merced, CA

Cool refreshing lemon taste to the soda. Taste great with anything. You get that sweet taste and then you also get that pinch of lemon taste.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Stockton, CA

Love this stuff when I'm under the weather. It also goes well with a lot of liquor. Nice and refreshing, especially during the hotter months.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Attica, MI

I love Sprite! It's fresh and refreshing but still has a great taste to it. If you also do coke points you can get coupons for coke products.
Luisiany M.
Luisiany M.

es muy parecido al 7up para mi siempre es la bebido de playa, me gusta mucho el sabor es lo que usualmente tomamos cuando vamos de vacaciones
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO

Sprite helps with my stomach aches and is great for making Shirley Temples. Also I used to add whipped cream on top of sprite. Give it a try.
Aaliyah G.
Aaliyah G.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like drinking this when there's really nothing to drink and it helps if you have a stomachache but yeah it is really nice soft drink
Sara N.
Sara N.
Providence, RI

Sprite is so good, I don't drinks a lot but when I do I ebony Sprite lol. It's very affordable to buy too. They should make different flavors
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now