Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Sydnie H.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO
Sprite is really good! It also makes a good punch if you want to spice up your drink a little! It's really refreshing!!
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA
I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.
This is one of my favorite sodas although i hate how it fisses a lot and after a while it gets old I like it a lot though
kariana w.
kariana w.
Richmond, VA
The perfect soda.. it taste so good and ive loved it every since i was little..it quenches my thirst and i just love it
Jellyy C.
Jellyy C.
Durham, NC
I drank this sooooo much as a child.
Sometimes i still order some at a fsst food restaurant because old habits die hard
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
Had the flu a week ago and this is the only thing that got me through! I lived on it for 3 days! Thank GOD for Sprite!!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
out of all the sodas in the world I have to say that sprite is my favorite soda of all. its refreshing and taste great!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL
Super fresh flavor, always has a tang that kind of zings your tastebuds. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
Leigh-Ann K.
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston, ID
I love sprite and I find myself drinking this when I get an upset tummy and for some reason it seems to settle it down.
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sprite will always trump 7 up in my eyes. That could be becausenI grew up on sprite but I still think it tastes better.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?