BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Luis M.
Luis M.
Merced, CA
Love love this soda i would drink sprite all day than cocacola. Sprite is refeshing an u can feel the fresh of the soda
Leigh-Ann K.
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston, ID
I love sprite and I find myself drinking this when I get an upset tummy and for some reason it seems to settle it down.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
This is my favorite soda. The taste is great very limy and it stays carbonated longer than other brands, in my opinion.
Jellyy C.
Jellyy C.
Durham, NC
I drank this sooooo much as a child.
Sometimes i still order some at a fsst food restaurant because old habits die hard
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY
Absolutely love it really good soda I recommend everybody in the soda I really love it it's really good I recommend the
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI
One of the only soft drinks that I will ever drink! It is super great with any meal. I love the taste. Very refreshing.
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Nogales, Sonora
This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Sydnie H.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO
Sprite is really good! It also makes a good punch if you want to spice up your drink a little! It's really refreshing!!
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
It is healthier than the black tail, but just drink is soda,, nadque envying another soda, like me for the lemon flavor
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
Had the flu a week ago and this is the only thing that got me through! I lived on it for 3 days! Thank GOD for Sprite!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?