Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Mylyn R.
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA
Sprite is my #1 favorite soda drink,I don't get upset stomach very enjoyable and I also used this often on my cooking :)
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sprite is one of my favorite drinks. It's a little better for you than other soft drinks but it still has a great taste.
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
I love sprite.Its very good and has a great aftertaste.Whenever I'm sick I'll drink it.It has a great lime flavor to it.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
I love pop but I don't love all of the junk that's in them and caffeine. Sprite is my soda when I feel like indulging :)
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA
My go to white soda when I feel like eating a heavy meal. I also drink it when I have the flu, seems to calm my stomach.
Laura E.
Laura E.
La Puente, CA
It's true what they say, it does quench your thirst! It's also a very light soda, not leaving you feeling "blah" after !
Sydnie H.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO
Sprite is really good! It also makes a good punch if you want to spice up your drink a little! It's really refreshing!!
Jellyy C.
Jellyy C.
Durham, NC
I drank this sooooo much as a child.
Sometimes i still order some at a fsst food restaurant because old habits die hard
Adilene T.
Adilene T.
Phoenix, AZ
Love sprite its good for the summer and its better than most sodas. Good for a #backyarddash also comes in different flavors
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
Had the flu a week ago and this is the only thing that got me through! I lived on it for 3 days! Thank GOD for Sprite!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?