Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL

Sprite lemon lime is so delicious. The packaging is bright and inviting and also refreshing. I always keep some sprite in the house
Rose A.
Rose A.
Nelsonville, OH

Crisp, cool, refreshing... Same great flavor for years! Sprite has a crisp, fresh taste that you can count on to keep you hydrated.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Galion, OH

Sprite is a good go to Soda if they don't have your usual. There are many lemon lime copy cat sodas but original sprite is the best
Amaya A.
Amaya A.

I like to drink this,especially cold, on a hot summer day because iy cools me down and its not too soda-ie if you know what i mean.
Simplesmente adoro, um dos meus refrigerantes preferido sempre que tem na minha geladeira estou bebendo, muito amor por essa bebida
O melhor refrigerante de limão de todos, claro que não poderia ser melhor a marca e coca cola e tem um super selo de aprovação meu.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA

A classic lemon lime soda. I like the flavor of sprite more than its main competitors. The best to mix with juices or adult drinks.
Wichita Falls, TX

Just be cuz I gave it a four star rating doesn't mean I don't think it's not good I love sprite and I think it's a good go to drink
Julia D.
Julia D.

My favorite soda of all time. I love how crisp and lemony it tastes. Plus it is caffeine free, and delicious with a slice of pizza.
Paige B.
Paige B.

While I was pregnant I had to have this in my refrigerator! It helped to ease my stomach! One of the only things I could hold down!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now