BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Lacine T.
Huntington Beach, CA
Perfect for holiday party's or kids party's where you don't want any to go to waste by getting left out or forgetting
Shada P.
Charlotte, NC
My family love soda so much but we really don't drink dark soda a lot but we do keep it in are house but we love soda
Elle T.
Refreshing!!!! Good on summer especially on those steaming hot days!
(It's also a good drink if you need to burp.) :)
Courtney G.
Wilmington, DE
Sprite is a classic. Perfect balance of lemon and lime. Great for everyday or drinks. Comes in easy access packaging.
Mariela V.
Fresno, CA
This soda is super good its smooth and has a very rich taste one of my favorite sodas i love that it has a lime taste
Morgan D.
Albertville
Sprite is good. I would describe it as a crisp drink. I've repurchased it, time and time again. It's a timeless soda.
Andrea Q.
Oxford, OH
Perfect for mixing with drinks and as a splash on top of fruit juices, the hint of lemon gives it that special flavor
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
sprite lemon lime is the go-to lemon lime soda. it's perfect. can't complain. fairly priced and available everywhere.
Nicole Y.
Oceanside, CA
Stick to what we are used too! Sprite is always our go to. Especially when we are sick. It helps calm upset stomachs.
Alissa T.
When I am sick, this helps feel better. It's nice a refreshing drink. I like drink Sprite better than any other soda.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?