BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Amina M.
Amina M.
the best soda! it's soooooo refreshing compared to others that i've used. however it does make me pee when i drink a lot
Karen C.
Karen C.
Stockton, CA
Do all Hispanic think that this is good during illnesses? Has a great taste and is almost as classic and iconic as coke.
Asia D.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas and I love the flavor and hot soft the drink is also how it just flows down my throat
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA
My go to white soda when I feel like eating a heavy meal. I also drink it when I have the flu, seems to calm my stomach.
Mylyn R.
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA
Sprite is my #1 favorite soda drink,I don't get upset stomach very enjoyable and I also used this often on my cooking :)
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
Had the flu a week ago and this is the only thing that got me through! I lived on it for 3 days! Thank GOD for Sprite!!
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
Love the fresh crisp lemon-line flavor of Sprite and the fizz can't be beat! Great to mix in punches or to drink alone.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I always keep Sprite in my house! It's a great mixer for your adult beverages, and I like that it's also caffeine free!
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA
It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA
I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?