Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Nohely Z.
Nohely Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Really refreshing soda and great for when you want to wake yourself up! It helps you burp a lot a well. I love this soda
Karen C.
Karen C.
Stockton, CA
Do all Hispanic think that this is good during illnesses? Has a great taste and is almost as classic and iconic as coke.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA
Sprite is so refreshing and such a great beverage for any time of the day! I really enjoy drinking Sprite with my meals.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love Sprite lemon lime soda! It's nice and refreshing all the time. It's also a go to for when my family or I am sick.
wendy a.
wendy a.
Been drinking this since I was a sperm I like this because it does contains sugar but not as much as a normal coke does.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
I love pop but I don't love all of the junk that's in them and caffeine. Sprite is my soda when I feel like indulging :)
Araseli B.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX
I can never go wrong with. Refreshing Pepsi. It's good on its own or in mixed drinks. It meets my expectations and more.
My absolute favorite soda! I typically don't drink sodas I normally drink water but when I want a soda this is my go to.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
This is the only thing that will cure my heart burn. So I keep it on hand. And it's a clean crisp taste that I do enjoy.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
What's not to love about an ice cold sprite? It's always refreshing and is good to drink when you have an upset stomach!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?