Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
I love Sprite. It is my go-to soda when Im at a restaurant. It is refreshing and fizzy. I prefer this over darker sodas.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love Sprite lemon lime soda! It's nice and refreshing all the time. It's also a go to for when my family or I am sick.
Laura E.
Laura E.
La Puente, CA
It's true what they say, it does quench your thirst! It's also a very light soda, not leaving you feeling "blah" after !
Mylyn R.
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA
Sprite is my #1 favorite soda drink,I don't get upset stomach very enjoyable and I also used this often on my cooking :)
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
This is the only thing that will cure my heart burn. So I keep it on hand. And it's a clean crisp taste that I do enjoy.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Kissimmee, FL
I've had many different sprites of the world. My favorite one is from Germany. It has the best mix of limos like flavor!
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
I like Sprite but definitely not my favorite. I only drink it when I can't find the ones I like in the checkout coolers.
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
I love sprite.Its very good and has a great aftertaste.Whenever I'm sick I'll drink it.It has a great lime flavor to it.
Adilene T.
Adilene T.
Phoenix, AZ
Love sprite its good for the summer and its better than most sodas. Good for a #backyarddash also comes in different flavors
Carina O.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?