Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Moraga, CA

Great soda for kids or teens. Nice to have at barbecues or events. It is sweet and carbonated well. It is better than 7up and is affordable.
Sue Ellen L.
Sue Ellen L.
Groton, CT

I buy this product a lot for every day use. For mix drink, if we are sick or just to have a nice glass of sprite. Love the refreshing taste.
Karli L.
Karli L.

I love Sprite. The only soda that I drink. I love that it doesn't have any caffeine so I don't get that caffeine kick then a immediate drag.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Saint Louis, MO

Sprite is such a refreshing beverage. I enjoy it occcasionally with my lunch. I prefer bottle over can for Sprite. But the best is fountain.
Kamryn M.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX

The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when i have an upset stomach.
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Medley, Florida

muy buena soda, su precio es accesible y sin duda una de las mejores una expectativa unica con respecto a las otras gaseosas.. la recomeindo
Lais M.
Lais M.

é otimo super bom pra tomar puro ou com outro tipo de bebida misturado fica uma delicia, principalmente aqui onde eu mora que e muito calor
Amaka A.
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, Alberta

I love Sprite, but weirdly enough I personally like my Sprite flat and really really cold, it just goes down so easy and really refreshing.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA

This is one of my favorite noncaffinated beverages. The taste is crisp and refreshing and it also works well for settling an upset stomach.
Miranda Y.
Miranda Y.
La Place, LA

I love the refreshing flavor. Sprite is my families #1 go to soda. Its clean and refreshing taste is just what you need in a hot summer day
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now