Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose Creek, SC

It's sprit who doesn't love sprit?!?! It's the best thing since sliced bread! I feel you haven't tried this you must go know and give it a sip!!! You won't regret it!
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX

I recently drank a 12 pack of these in a week because i had a tummy bug and it helped my stomach so much and of course it's lemon lime soda so that's always good haha
Ashley d.
Ashley d.

When I eat thanksgiving I need. A drink and this is THE drink it washes it all down! It's refreshing and delicious. No room for improvement. It's he only Soda I drink
Jillian  N.
Jillian N.

not my favorite pop, but it's pop. Tastes good on a hot day at a BBQ. hooray. Like the fizzy sensation down your throat. Feels kinda sticky though after you drink it.
Alice C.
Alice C.
Chicago

Sprite is delicous like it better than 7up or mystic or ginger ale just tastes better it can also be used in baking ham or in the place of 7-up when baking 7-up cake.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA

LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is my favorite soft drink and I feel great after drinking some! If you haven't had sprite, which i doubt you haven't, you need to go try some now!
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL

Sprite is refreshing when you want something that doesn't have caffeine. I try to me caffeine free ad much as possible while nursing and this helps to give a variety.
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Sherman Oaks, CA

i love sprite! i would consider it one of my top 3 favorite sodas! it's a great, refreshing and not iverly sweet soda. it's good with any meal and it's caffeine free!
Savanna G.
Savanna G.

Spite is good also drunk this since I was little it's been around forever who hasn't . I love the when it's cold if you haven't tried this your missing out rate 10/10
Dora M.
Dora M.
Cumb Gap, TN

I always buy this for my kids for when the want a pop. They love the taste and I love that it is clear in case they spill it. Also love it because it's caffeine free.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now