BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Leigh-Ann K.
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston, ID
I love sprite and I find myself drinking this when I get an upset tummy and for some reason it seems to settle it down.
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY
Absolutely love it really good soda I recommend everybody in the soda I really love it it's really good I recommend the
siera a.
siera a.
Upset stomach? Sprite helps sometimes. Its good for a caffeine free drink. I let my kiddos drink sprite when we go out.
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA
It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I always keep Sprite in my house! It's a great mixer for your adult beverages, and I like that it's also caffeine free!
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA
I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
Luis M.
Luis M.
Merced, CA
Love love this soda i would drink sprite all day than cocacola. Sprite is refeshing an u can feel the fresh of the soda
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
This is my favorite soda. The taste is great very limy and it stays carbonated longer than other brands, in my opinion.
Sydnie H.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO
Sprite is really good! It also makes a good punch if you want to spice up your drink a little! It's really refreshing!!
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Nogales, Sonora
This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?