Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Evelyn N.
Evelyn N.

I have no favorite kind of soda but for a soft taste I like sprite. Where I come from they also use it when you have an upset stomach.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lebanon, OH

Sprite is my favorite pop. I don't drink anything else because it hurts my stomach. This never hurts my stomach and it is no calories.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Jackson Heights, NY

Since I found out colored sodas stain your teeth I enjoyed drinking Sprite knowing it helps me digest my food and doesn't stain at all
Tori P.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA

I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Sprite is super good. It's the only soda I like that doesn't have caffine in it. Sprite is super good I like to drink it when I'm sick
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO

I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

I love lemon lime spree I felt like it has a great taste to it and fizz with lemon is really good me and my bf drink this all the time
Scott M.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ

A great refreshing taste alone or with a meal...I drink it all the time. A light, subtle taste that leaves their competitors behind...
Anali G.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL

A box of this soda is on my cart every two weeks my family loves it and I do too . Coca-cola is the best brand for me I recomend it .
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.

It has been one of my favorite drinks for a long time and I don't think it's that bad for a choice cause it's not as sugary as others
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now