Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Monique S.
Monique S.
Austin, TX

My favorite soda, if my stomach is upset Ill usually drink a sprite. Doesn't make me feel dehydrated or bloated like other soft drinks.
Jae I K.
Jae I K.

Great for small get togethers and its keeps everyone in good moods. Gives the other people who don't drink a beverage other than water.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL

One of my favorite sodas! Can't go wrong with the lemon lime flavor, and it's good for mixed drinks and punches! Refreshing and simple!
Katya V.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC

I love Sprite we buy it when we have guest over or for big parties. Who dosent love Sprite it's great specially when it's really cold!!
Anika B.
Anika B.

Sprite is an amazing lemony lime (like it says) bubbly soda. It isn't overly flavored like root beer or Dr Pepper but the right amount.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Sprite will always be my favorite lemon lime soda! It's the best when you're sick and when it's hot, and it goes with nearly everything
Christi J.
Christi J.
Marysville, CA

Sprite is a must have in our house as it is the favorite of one of the sides great crisp taste with no caffeine makes it a great option
Deena M.
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA

I love these containers. My little sister loves these cans. They are pretty carbonated but definitely a giggle maker wit b the bubbles.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Kewaskum, WI

I love sprite. It has a crisp refreshing taste. This is my go to when I drink white soda. I also enjoy it when i have an upset stomach
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO

I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?