BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Andrea B.
My absolute favorite! With light ice it's a great taste! I drink it when I want a good taste but not a caffeine hype..
Karina T.
No hay nada más refrescante que una rica sprit heladita en pleno verano lo amo me encanta el sabor es lo mejor que hay
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
I think sprite will always be my favorite drink. It really does satisfy your thirst and its not too sweet or anything.
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD
Best drink to settle my stomach. My go to drink whenever I need some carbonation and not the heaviness of a dark soda.
Julie H.
I love lemon-lime sodas. It's just my favorite flavor lol. I either drink Sprite or 7 up with I want a lemon-lime soda
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Sprite is great when I don't feel well or when I want something bubbly. Great flavor and mixes well to make fun drinks
Hope B.
Mobile, AL
It's great for when you don't feel good. It's not as bad as coke. Plus it is clear and doesn't stain your teeth as bad
Olga T.
Harlingen
I really enjoy this drink! I never thought I'd be able to stop drinking coke, but sprite made it so easy to drop coke!
Erika V.
Falfurrias, TX
I hardly drink soda, but when I do I always have sprite it's the best soda. It quenches my thirst like no other drink
Nicole Y.
Oceanside, CA
Stick to what we are used too! Sprite is always our go to. Especially when we are sick. It helps calm upset stomachs.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?