Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Frances J.
Frances J.
Albuquerque , NM

This is the best lemon-lime soda on the market. It's convenient because you can get it just about anywhere and definitely a good value.
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

Sprint is so good and freshing. I love to drink sprint with ice I also use sprint for mixed drinks. Sprite is my favorite kind of soda.
Ashlen M.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY

My favorite go to soda. it's so refreshing and light and crisp. no caffeine to keep you up or jittery and goes great with mixed drinks!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Georgetown, DE

My go to soda, I love how you can mix so many different flavors and other drinks with Sprite and it never seems to taste weird or gross
jacque d.
jacque d.

Love the lemonen lime flavor t
Sprite has. Its my go to when i have a stomach ache. Something about the lemon lime makes me fill better
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
Montgomery, TX

It helps a lot when I get sick it help me feel better and it so amazing and it helps so much and I just love it even if it is just soda
BriAnna P.
BriAnna P.
Myakka City, FL

Can't tell if this is really thirst quenching or thirst inducing, either way still very good. The only downside is there is no caffeine
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

Who doesn't like sprite? It's fizzy and yummy. I just wish it didn't have calories. I drink one from time to time when I get a craving.
Escarlet L.
Escarlet L.
Webster, TX

I love it how it is gassy and it doesn't have as much calories. I think they should make a Powerade mixed with sprite it tastes so good
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

I love sprite because it's caffeine free and I can drink it while I'm pregnant without feeling too guilty. Plus it goes great in punch!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?