BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
I love pop but I don't love all of the junk that's in them and caffeine. Sprite is my soda when I feel like indulging :)
Nohely Z.
Nohely Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Really refreshing soda and great for when you want to wake yourself up! It helps you burp a lot a well. I love this soda
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA
Sprite is so refreshing and such a great beverage for any time of the day! I really enjoy drinking Sprite with my meals.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Kissimmee, FL
I've had many different sprites of the world. My favorite one is from Germany. It has the best mix of limos like flavor!
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA
My go to white soda when I feel like eating a heavy meal. I also drink it when I have the flu, seems to calm my stomach.
My absolute favorite soda! I typically don't drink sodas I normally drink water but when I want a soda this is my go to.
Shivani P.
Shivani P.
Very refreshing and tasty. perfect amount of sugar and fizz. My favorite soda, especially when i have and upset stomach.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
I love the sprite from whataburger! I can drink it cold or hot with gas or without. It just has a very refreshing taste.
wendy a.
wendy a.
Been drinking this since I was a sperm I like this because it does contains sugar but not as much as a normal coke does.
Laura E.
Laura E.
La Puente, CA
It's true what they say, it does quench your thirst! It's also a very light soda, not leaving you feeling "blah" after !
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?