Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Leonardo S.
Leonardo S.
Bauru, SP

outra coisa que super combina com o verão: uma sprite super geladaaa, com gostinho de limão HMMMM nem consigo explicar o sabor é sensacional e o preço cabe super no seu bolso,
Taylor N.
Taylor N.

This is really good. The taste is great but I have to admit that it tastes a tad bit processed. I would prefer to get Sierra Mist if I had the option to pick which one to get.
Una B.
Una B.

A classic that will be great both on it's own and in cocktails. It does seem too sweet for my taste, so I always have to put in a slice of lemon or a few drops of lemon juice.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Ninety Six, SC

Sprite Lenon-lime soda has an original taste that no other soda can beat. It's a great choice of soda for your kids because it's not as high caffeinated as other sodas can be.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Athens, GA

So good! But very sugary so I cannot drink too often. But any time I want a refreshing drink I can have a couple sips of it, but never the whole thing because it is so sugary.
darian j.
darian j.

I prefer this soda because it tastes great on a hot day. Also since I don't drink dark soda, this is very convenient for me. Doesn;t stain and just overall a favorite at home.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Laguna Beach, CA

Sprite is not one of my favorite drinks, but definitely does the trick if your in need of a quick sweet. i do enjoy using sprite as a mixer, but it is not the best on its own.
Talar O.
Talar O.
Richmond Hill

My every time order with anything.
I just love sprite so so much.
Sometimes i order sprite and they apologize that they only carry 7up that is the most upsetting thing for me.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Accord, NY

Simple and refreshing, crisp every time I have it. Sprite is my favorite of all of the lemon lime sodas available. I don't drink soda often, but when I do I stick with sprite.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL

I've always loved the refreshing and crisp taste of Sprite. When I'm thirsty for something light this is always my go to drink. It's also a good drink for my younger children.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now