Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lutz, FL

Can't go wrong with a Sprite. It settles upset stomachs, and acts as a chilly refresher on any day. Sweet and sharp, Sprite is bomb.
Stefani N.
Stefani N.
Los Angeles, CA

crisp, refreshing and my favorite lemon/lime soda but only drink it in special occasions; great flavor and less guilt than diet coke
Alison D.
Alison D.
Hatfield, PA

Has a really crisp and refreshing taste. The taste is more lime than lemon, it is best cold obviously. I think it is worth its price
Xena C.
Xena C.
Clarksville, TN

Sprite is he holy grail of all sodas. It is delicious, sugary and calms upset tummies. This is my favorite drink and will always be.
Cat R.
Cat R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love sprite more than any other soda it's really great with mostly everything and the acid in it isn't overwhelming as other sodas
Zion B.
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS

Sprite is always to go to drink for me it's not a dark drink that make your stomach hurt it helps with stomach aches and sometimes .
Allie H.
Allie H.
Penfield, NY

Some of my favorite soda on the market. I absolutely live Sprite. It's so refreshing. I wish they would make and all natural version
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

Sprite is such a refreshing soda! I love having one with a snack. No caffeine makes this a perfect soda for kids every now and then.
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH

I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
Joni B.
Joni B.
Madison, TN

Sprites are basically the only thing I drink I love them so much! They seem to always be good either hot or cold sprite is wonderful
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now