Add a Photo

Photos (83)
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Light, crisp and refreshing soda. Great on a hot day or for that backyard barbecue. Also great as a mixer or punch base.
Shaqun L.
Shaqun L.
Fayetteville, AR
all time best wish there were more stars !!!!!!! If you think otherwise gone somewhere.. lol aint none hitting on sprite
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
I like Sprite but definitely not my favorite. I only drink it when I can't find the ones I like in the checkout coolers.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Always good for a pick me up at the end of the day. Something about those bubbles just makes everything a little better.
Keona P.
Keona P.
Atlanta, GA
Sprite is my favorite soda! I love it because it's a caffeine-free citrus soda that's light and refreshing - not sugary!
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
LOVE HAVING SPRITE LEMON LIME SODA IN THE HOUSE IT IS REFRESHING AND GREAT TO HAVE FOR FAMILY AND FREINDS WHEN COME OVER
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
I love Sprite. It is my go-to soda when Im at a restaurant. It is refreshing and fizzy. I prefer this over darker sodas.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sprite is one of my favorite drinks. It's a little better for you than other soft drinks but it still has a great taste.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Kissimmee, FL
I've had many different sprites of the world. My favorite one is from Germany. It has the best mix of limos like flavor!
Shivani P.
Shivani P.
Very refreshing and tasty. perfect amount of sugar and fizz. My favorite soda, especially when i have and upset stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?