BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
What's not to love about an ice cold sprite? It's always refreshing and is good to drink when you have an upset stomach!
Shivani P.
Shivani P.
Very refreshing and tasty. perfect amount of sugar and fizz. My favorite soda, especially when i have and upset stomach.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I love Sprite. It is my go-to soda when Im at a restaurant. It is refreshing and fizzy. I prefer this over darker sodas.
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
I love sprite.Its very good and has a great aftertaste.Whenever I'm sick I'll drink it.It has a great lime flavor to it.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Stockton, CA
Do all Hispanic think that this is good during illnesses? Has a great taste and is almost as classic and iconic as coke.
Asia D.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas and I love the flavor and hot soft the drink is also how it just flows down my throat
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA
My go to white soda when I feel like eating a heavy meal. I also drink it when I have the flu, seems to calm my stomach.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
I like Sprite but definitely not my favorite. I only drink it when I can't find the ones I like in the checkout coolers.
Keona P.
Keona P.
Atlanta, GA
Sprite is my favorite soda! I love it because it's a caffeine-free citrus soda that's light and refreshing - not sugary!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
This is the only thing that will cure my heart burn. So I keep it on hand. And it's a clean crisp taste that I do enjoy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?