Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
I rather drink this than coke and water . It taste good and isn't that high in sugar , cheap and it has a great taste one of my favorite sodas
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Ponca City, OK

Favorite soda beverage growing up and currently still my favorite now. This is good for anything mood even when your stessing or becoming sick
Paige B.
Paige B.

Sprite is a classic product that's I can't remember when I first started drinking it I know it's been a while and I don't see myself stopping.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL

I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA

I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR

My favorite soda! Helps with nausea too! Taste great! I really like the "obey your verse" cans with the lyrics of songs on them. Makes it fun!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

I always choose Sprite sodas over other brands. I enjoy the taste of the lemon-lime soda very good. Also good to drink when your feeling sick.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.

My all time favorite soda! always refreshing and delicious! the only issue is when you order it at restaurants they might refill it with water
Kethlaynne S.
Kethlaynne S.

Soda , uma das minhas preferidas também super gosto gosto muito , e sempre que fujo da dieta do uma fujidinha e acabo não resistindo a ela kkk
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now