Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Yumiko C.
Yumiko C.
Great Mills, MD
Like the flavor and very refreshing . Drink it all this time. Non caffeine is good for me after too many caffeine drinks.
Amie J.
Amie J.
My family loves to mix Sprite with Orange juice as a refresher on a hot day. Sprite has always been a staple in the home.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO
This has been my favorite soda for many years! It is my go-to when I want to drink soda. I love that it is caffeine free.
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this drink or soda also my mother loves it too. I recommend this drink and I hope everyone knows about this drink.
Nayeli M.
Nayeli M.
Hampton, GA
We love sprite best soda ever we love to buy it beacuse it has the best taste ever my family and i love to drink it 😘😘☺☺☺
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Refreshing and lovely, this is so good and lively. This is NOt a health food by any means. I like it for portion control.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
Our favorite soda! Crisp and refreshing and great with junk food
And can be added to fruit spritzer a for a lighter twist
Dylan K.
Dylan K.
Franklin, OH
Sprite is my all time favorite beverage. I don't like to drink soda with caffeine so it suits my needs and tastes great!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
What's not to love about an ice cold sprite? It's always refreshing and is good to drink when you have an upset stomach!
Asia D.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas and I love the flavor and hot soft the drink is also how it just flows down my throat
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?