BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Cristina S.
Granite City, IL
Really good and taste soda to drink and it fills u up so drink this kind of soada too since u gotta have clear soda too
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
This soda is so good I love it it's a must have at parties I love lemon sodas they are the best and have a great taste
August K.
Perry, GA
I drink sprite when I'm sick. You should try it. It's good yo! Seriously try it. It's like carbonated perfect and idk.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Sprite is great when I don't feel well or when I want something bubbly. Great flavor and mixes well to make fun drinks
Shelbie S.
Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
Rachel S.
Gastonia, NC
This is my kiddos favorite drink. Mom and dad love that it's caffeine free! Don't know what we'd do without our sprite
Megan G.
Herminie, PA
I love the flavoring. It's my go to drink when I'm not feeling well and it's the pop my children are allowed to drink.
Judith B.
Great drink. Can even help your stomach when its upset. You can never go wrong with sprite. Not as heavy as coca cola.
Amanda R.
I love sprite. It's a refreshing, light, classic. If I am going to have a soda, it's definitely one of my top choices.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL
It's great for when you don't feel good. It's not as bad as coke. Plus it is clear and doesn't stain your teeth as bad
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?