BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Light, crisp and refreshing soda. Great on a hot day or for that backyard barbecue. Also great as a mixer or punch base.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I love Sprite. It is my go-to soda when Im at a restaurant. It is refreshing and fizzy. I prefer this over darker sodas.
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
LOVE HAVING SPRITE LEMON LIME SODA IN THE HOUSE IT IS REFRESHING AND GREAT TO HAVE FOR FAMILY AND FREINDS WHEN COME OVER
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
I love the sprite from whataburger! I can drink it cold or hot with gas or without. It just has a very refreshing taste.
Araseli B.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX
I can never go wrong with. Refreshing Pepsi. It's good on its own or in mixed drinks. It meets my expectations and more.
My absolute favorite soda! I typically don't drink sodas I normally drink water but when I want a soda this is my go to.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sprite is one of my favorite drinks. It's a little better for you than other soft drinks but it still has a great taste.
wendy a.
wendy a.
Been drinking this since I was a sperm I like this because it does contains sugar but not as much as a normal coke does.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
I like Sprite but definitely not my favorite. I only drink it when I can't find the ones I like in the checkout coolers.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
This is the only thing that will cure my heart burn. So I keep it on hand. And it's a clean crisp taste that I do enjoy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?