Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL

I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA

I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR

My favorite soda! Helps with nausea too! Taste great! I really like the "obey your verse" cans with the lyrics of songs on them. Makes it fun!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

I always choose Sprite sodas over other brands. I enjoy the taste of the lemon-lime soda very good. Also good to drink when your feeling sick.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.

My all time favorite soda! always refreshing and delicious! the only issue is when you order it at restaurants they might refill it with water
Kethlaynne S.
Kethlaynne S.

Soda , uma das minhas preferidas também super gosto gosto muito , e sempre que fujo da dieta do uma fujidinha e acabo não resistindo a ela kkk
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI

Love it f especially when I have an upset stomach due to eating something that didn't agree with me this helps a lot because of the lemon lime
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX

I don't drink soda a lot but when I do I want a sprite. I love the lemon-lime taste and it doesn't burn my throat like coke or other products.
Jesy O.
Jesy O.

Quench your thirst with Sprite. Great for summer, specially a very cold sprite. Barbecues and sprite is definitely perfect combination for me.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now