Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Mahek D.
Mahek D.
Niles, IL

If I'm going to drink Soda, which is rare, then I choose to drink sprite as it helps aid in digestion. I've always loved the taste of Sprite compared to any other similar sodas
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS

We love this soda in our house. We mix it with juice to make a quick punch. I love it because there is no caffeine and it's clear for my kids. We love the amazing taste it has.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink.
Kailey F.
Kailey F.
Muncie, IN

A great, refreshing pop. I primarily drink it to help my upset stomach or as a spritzer with my wine. By far the best spritzing pop. Convenient that you can find it everywhere.
Ana C.
Ana C.

My kids usually have this as a treat for eating their full meals and as well when they are sick doctor recommends it to keep them hydrated it's a good taste really recommend it
Amber K.
Amber K.
Crossville, TN

Love how bubbly it is, I enjoy sprite late at night and domt have to worry about the caffiene being an issue keeping me up, great taste of lemon & lime and suoer refreshing. ;)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

This is my favorite drink because of the no caffeine. A crisp sweet taste and i love putting grenadine in it too. Far, far superior to Sierra Mist. Doesn't hold a candle to it!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ

Sprite is good all the time! There's no caffeine so you don't have to worry about drinking it too late, one of my favorite parts, mild flavor and good to add to mixed drinks 🍸
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL

This is the perfect drink to use when I don't feel like having all those caramel colored sodas. Plus when you want to jazz up a fruit juice this is always a go to for parties.
Leonardo S.
Leonardo S.
Bauru, SP

outra coisa que super combina com o verão: uma sprite super geladaaa, com gostinho de limão HMMMM nem consigo explicar o sabor é sensacional e o preço cabe super no seu bolso,
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now