Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Asia D.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas and I love the flavor and hot soft the drink is also how it just flows down my throat
wendy a.
wendy a.
Been drinking this since I was a sperm I like this because it does contains sugar but not as much as a normal coke does.
Dylan K.
Dylan K.
Franklin, OH
Sprite is my all time favorite beverage. I don't like to drink soda with caffeine so it suits my needs and tastes great!
Amina M.
Amina M.
the best soda! it's soooooo refreshing compared to others that i've used. however it does make me pee when i drink a lot
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
I love sprite.Its very good and has a great aftertaste.Whenever I'm sick I'll drink it.It has a great lime flavor to it.
Araseli B.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX
I can never go wrong with. Refreshing Pepsi. It's good on its own or in mixed drinks. It meets my expectations and more.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sprite is one of my favorite drinks. It's a little better for you than other soft drinks but it still has a great taste.
Shaqun L.
Shaqun L.
Fayetteville, AR
all time best wish there were more stars !!!!!!! If you think otherwise gone somewhere.. lol aint none hitting on sprite
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Kissimmee, FL
I've had many different sprites of the world. My favorite one is from Germany. It has the best mix of limos like flavor!
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA
My go to white soda when I feel like eating a heavy meal. I also drink it when I have the flu, seems to calm my stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?