BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
LOVE HAVING SPRITE LEMON LIME SODA IN THE HOUSE IT IS REFRESHING AND GREAT TO HAVE FOR FAMILY AND FREINDS WHEN COME OVER
My absolute favorite soda! I typically don't drink sodas I normally drink water but when I want a soda this is my go to.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sprite is one of my favorite drinks. It's a little better for you than other soft drinks but it still has a great taste.
wendy a.
wendy a.
Been drinking this since I was a sperm I like this because it does contains sugar but not as much as a normal coke does.
Keona P.
Keona P.
Atlanta, GA
Sprite is my favorite soda! I love it because it's a caffeine-free citrus soda that's light and refreshing - not sugary!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
I love pop but I don't love all of the junk that's in them and caffeine. Sprite is my soda when I feel like indulging :)
Mylyn R.
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA
Sprite is my #1 favorite soda drink,I don't get upset stomach very enjoyable and I also used this often on my cooking :)
Holly F.
Holly F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love Sprite lemon lime soda! It's nice and refreshing all the time. It's also a go to for when my family or I am sick.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA
Sprite is so refreshing and such a great beverage for any time of the day! I really enjoy drinking Sprite with my meals.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Always good for a pick me up at the end of the day. Something about those bubbles just makes everything a little better.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?