Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Portage, IN

I've loved sprite since I was a young child, the refreshing taste, and bubbles. It what I always get when at restaurants. Its great.
Bahareh J.
Bahareh J.

Basic lemon lime soda. It's very carbonated and has a fresh lemony taste I love how it taste it's super refreshing but nothing crazy
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS

I love sprite drinks. Sprite is a favorite choice of drinks in my family. Sprite has a crisp lemon lime taste that is unforgettable.
Cat R.
Cat R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love sprite more than any other soda it's really great with mostly everything and the acid in it isn't overwhelming as other sodas
Ocean S.
Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX

One of my favorite sodas. It is also a good soda to drink when your stomach is upset. It's light and refreshing and I really like it
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH

I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lutz, FL

Can't go wrong with a Sprite. It settles upset stomachs, and acts as a chilly refresher on any day. Sweet and sharp, Sprite is bomb.
Joni B.
Joni B.
Madison, TN

Sprites are basically the only thing I drink I love them so much! They seem to always be good either hot or cold sprite is wonderful
Alison D.
Alison D.
Hatfield, PA

Has a really crisp and refreshing taste. The taste is more lime than lemon, it is best cold obviously. I think it is worth its price
KARLA R.
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA

THESE WE ALWAYS HAVE IN STOCK AT HOME HUSBAND TAKES THEM TO WORK FOR HIS LUNCH AND LOVES THEM THEY ARE A GOOD VALUE WE BUY AT COSTCO
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now