Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
St Clr Shores, MI

Sprite this the most soft drink I drink at like fast food restaurants only because it's better than anything but i sometimes get Pepsi !
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville

We don't let our children have caffeine and even if you offered him caffeine, he would choose Sprite. It's a must have in our household.
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX

Another favorite. Awesome this about this when I'm feeling a little sick or tummy ache this soda with some saltine crackers soothes me 😊
Krista B.
Krista B.
Gig Harbor, WA

My oldest son loves sprite. it has the perfect crisp taste and carbonation. It's also good for when your sick and not feeling very well.
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.

I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't drink soda as much as before but this is the one soda that I would drink. Does not make me feel heavy and I just love the taste.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Roberts , WI

My favorite drink when I have an upset stomach. I don't want anything else to drink. So if you're not feeling good grab a can of Sprite
jahnai s.
jahnai s.
Smyrna, GA

this is like the only soda i drink really god i love it so much. even though i dont really drink soda but you know they are really good
Frances J.
Frances J.
Albuquerque , NM

This is the best lemon-lime soda on the market. It's convenient because you can get it just about anywhere and definitely a good value.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Georgetown, DE

My go to soda, I love how you can mix so many different flavors and other drinks with Sprite and it never seems to taste weird or gross
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?