Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL

Would recommend. Not only is it tasty, but it's a good beverage. If you like carbonated line drinks this drink is defiantly good to have
Scarlette T.
Scarlette T.
Craigsville, VA

Very refreshing, you can never go wrong with Sprite tbh! Bubble, tasteful, definitely tastes on the healthier side of carbonated soda's.
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI

Me gusta tiene la cantidad de soda perfecta y el sabor puedo beberla siempre, si todas las sodas tuvieran menos calorias seria un exicto
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
St Clr Shores, MI

Sprite this the most soft drink I drink at like fast food restaurants only because it's better than anything but i sometimes get Pepsi !
Allie R.
Allie R.
Wilmington, DE

This soda definitely hits the sweet tooth and is really good. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it goes flat very quick.
Irene P.
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA

My second favorite soda. I try not to drink it soda too often though but when I do this is included in my options. Refreshing and yummy!
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't drink soda as much as before but this is the one soda that I would drink. Does not make me feel heavy and I just love the taste.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Sullivan, IN

My daughter loves sprite and I like that it is caffeine free for her. She has one little can a day and just enough to quinch her thrust.
Nathaly V.
Nathaly V.
Saint Cloud, FL

This soda is great when you are feeling a bad stomach ache of simply nauseas for some reason it helps you control it great for hangovers
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.

I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now