BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
ada s.
ada s.
This is my favorite soda of all time! I take this with me for lunch or just in the car, it's easy, great-tasting and fun!
Jeanetta M.
Jeanetta M.
Warsaw
Sprite is refreshing and it is caffeine free, so you can drink it all day. It's goo to use to make punch or other drinks.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! it's always a refreshing drink while being outside in the summer. And it's affordable
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO
This has been my favorite soda for many years! It is my go-to when I want to drink soda. I love that it is caffeine free.
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this drink or soda also my mother loves it too. I recommend this drink and I hope everyone knows about this drink.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Killeen, TX
My daughter loves it. And I love it for her. The taste is great when you want a soda but nothing super sweet like a coke.
Yumiko C.
Yumiko C.
Great Mills, MD
Like the flavor and very refreshing . Drink it all this time. Non caffeine is good for me after too many caffeine drinks.
JulietaPTY85728 C.
JulietaPTY85728 C.
Super refreshing in these days of great economic heat and good presentation in good packaging good taste is not ostigante
Amie J.
Amie J.
My family loves to mix Sprite with Orange juice as a refresher on a hot day. Sprite has always been a staple in the home.
Nayeli M.
Nayeli M.
Hampton, GA
We love sprite best soda ever we love to buy it beacuse it has the best taste ever my family and i love to drink it 😘😘☺☺☺
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?