Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
I love sprite think one of my favorite drinks have a Sierra taste reminds me water like carbonated water but with a twist
Jeanetta M.
Jeanetta M.
Warsaw
Sprite is refreshing and it is caffeine free, so you can drink it all day. It's goo to use to make punch or other drinks.
ada s.
ada s.
This is my favorite soda of all time! I take this with me for lunch or just in the car, it's easy, great-tasting and fun!
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL
This soda is good in generally when I have an upset tummy I just drink this and I feel all better it's totally affordable
JulietaPTY85728 C.
JulietaPTY85728 C.
Super refreshing in these days of great economic heat and good presentation in good packaging good taste is not ostigante
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO
This has been my favorite soda for many years! It is my go-to when I want to drink soda. I love that it is caffeine free.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Killeen, TX
My daughter loves it. And I love it for her. The taste is great when you want a soda but nothing super sweet like a coke.
Yumiko C.
Yumiko C.
Great Mills, MD
Like the flavor and very refreshing . Drink it all this time. Non caffeine is good for me after too many caffeine drinks.
Amie J.
Amie J.
My family loves to mix Sprite with Orange juice as a refresher on a hot day. Sprite has always been a staple in the home.
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this drink or soda also my mother loves it too. I recommend this drink and I hope everyone knows about this drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?