Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Happy P.
Happy P.
Willis, TX

I think that this product is excellent!! And everyone should try this in their life span!!(unless allergic to any of the ingredients)
Kristin W.
Kristin W.

I don't typically let my kids drink soda and I do t drink it al all. But I do let my boys drink Sprite occasionally and they love it.
sara T.
sara T.
Reston, VA

It is my favorite lemon and lime soda. It has a the perfect amount of carbon so you can still taste the flavor. It is affordable too.
Cecy P.
Cecy P.
San Pablo, CA

GREAT FOR PARTIES, CAMPING AND FOR THOSE
HOT SUMMER DAYS.
VERY AFFORDABLE, NOT EXPENSIVE.
GREAT REFRESHING TASTE.
LONG TIME CONSUMERS
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Portage, IN

I've loved sprite since I was a young child, the refreshing taste, and bubbles. It what I always get when at restaurants. Its great.
Cat R.
Cat R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love sprite more than any other soda it's really great with mostly everything and the acid in it isn't overwhelming as other sodas
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS

I love sprite drinks. Sprite is a favorite choice of drinks in my family. Sprite has a crisp lemon lime taste that is unforgettable.
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH

I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lutz, FL

Can't go wrong with a Sprite. It settles upset stomachs, and acts as a chilly refresher on any day. Sweet and sharp, Sprite is bomb.
Xena C.
Xena C.
Clarksville, TN

Sprite is he holy grail of all sodas. It is delicious, sugary and calms upset tummies. This is my favorite drink and will always be.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now