Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Nay L.
Nay L.

This is a staple product for my home

We use it to settle upset tummies

We use it as a mixer for drinks

But mostly we put it over a big cup of ice and drink it

Cool... Refreshing
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca

Everywhere I go whether it's grocery shopping or I'm out eating in a restaurant I always get Sprite. Lemon-lime flavor is a plus!! It's a good flavor and has a satisfying taste!
Annette Z.
Annette Z.
Katy, TX

Worth 5 stars! I love it, my favorite soda ever. Its the only thing I drink besides water and lemonade at restaurants. Such a good fizzy flavor that I like so much. great value!
Lauren s.
Lauren s.
Moorpark, CA

Sometimes I like get tired of Coke and I want something else and sprite is perfect I love spray it's super refreshing and you don't have any artificial colors because it's clear
Shermece H.
Shermece H.
Roswell, GA

My go to summer drink for cookouts. Sprite is great as a standalone drink or as a mix with other alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. I've been drinking Sprite for several years.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Los Angeles, California

It's crisp it's refreshing and it reminds me of home. My mom would give it to me when I had a fever, so it's my go to option if I'm not in the mood for for something too sweet.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Ozona, TX

I absolutely love this drink. When I'm feeling a stomach cramps I usually buy me a sprite so I can burp up all that gas in my stomach and it's not to harsh of a drink. Love it.
Leandra L.
Leandra L.

gosto muito pois o gosto é muito semelhante ao do suco de limão natural. usei em coquetéis e ele sempre deixou ele com um gosto mais forte mas na medida certa. recomendo muito!
Carly N.
Carly N.
Bothell, WA

I bought Sprite at Marshalls. I like that they are sold in cold case, so they are always cold.
I like sprite because it is a good value for the price, and it has a great taste.
nicole e.
nicole e.
Carson, CA

Im 8 weeks pregnant and have had awful morning sickness. Sprite has helped me through the nauseating days. The light crisp flavor along with the bubbles ease my tummy regularly
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now