Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

Sprite is always my number one pick for lemon lime flavored soda pop. The others just don't cut it for me. Sprite is just oh so refreshing!!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Homestead, FL

I love to put Sprite soda in the freezer for a bit and let it get a little icy. It's lemon lime flavor is so refreshing on a hot summer day.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
San Benito, TX

Gets your taste buds dancing always a great drink. During a stomach ache or when your not feeling well in general it will always lift you up
Karli L.
Karli L.

I love Sprite. The only soda that I drink. I love that it doesn't have any caffeine so I don't get that caffeine kick then a immediate drag.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

One of the only pops that í drink. Have been drinking this for years. Not a major pop drinker so its once in a while but i enjoy it so much.
Alexia W.
Alexia W.

I love sprite because its always the best drink to have when your tummy is upset and its great to give to kids because there is no caffeine.
Kamryn M.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX

The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when i have an upset stomach.
Maria R.
Maria R.

Deliciosa, refrescante, burbujeante, pasa facil, me encanta, sabe muy muy rico, para los dias calurosos de verano, ufff perfecto tomarse una
Tan'Nia H.
Tan'Nia H.

This is a household favourite! We always had this at my parents house so I always have it in my own home. Great for mixing with alcohol too!
Monica F.
Monica F.
Paducah, KY

My sisters favorite soda! It's really good. The flavors are very crisp and clear. I like mixing it with cake mix for a perfectly moist cake!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now