BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
JulietaPTY85728 C.
JulietaPTY85728 C.
Super refreshing in these days of great economic heat and good presentation in good packaging good taste is not ostigante
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love sprite. It settles my stomach when I am sick and gives me a little bit of bubbles that instantly perks up my mood.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
not a coloredliqhid so itdoednt stainmy teeth but still have te great taste and fix of sode. yum yum nothing beats sorite
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
This is the only thing that will cure my heart burn. So I keep it on hand. And it's a clean crisp taste that I do enjoy.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
I like Sprite but definitely not my favorite. I only drink it when I can't find the ones I like in the checkout coolers.
Nohely Z.
Nohely Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Really refreshing soda and great for when you want to wake yourself up! It helps you burp a lot a well. I love this soda
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Light, crisp and refreshing soda. Great on a hot day or for that backyard barbecue. Also great as a mixer or punch base.
Mylyn R.
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA
Sprite is my #1 favorite soda drink,I don't get upset stomach very enjoyable and I also used this often on my cooking :)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I love Sprite. It is my go-to soda when Im at a restaurant. It is refreshing and fizzy. I prefer this over darker sodas.
Keona P.
Keona P.
Atlanta, GA
Sprite is my favorite soda! I love it because it's a caffeine-free citrus soda that's light and refreshing - not sugary!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?