Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Ana C.
Ana C.

meu refrigerante da vida adorooo!!! realmente francamente e muitoooo!!! boooom !!! gosto muito da marca da coco-cola especialmente do sprite que não e algo enjoativo
Sarita C.
Sarita C.
Saint Cloud, MN

Absolute refreshing! You can mix pretty much anything with it. I love how it hasn't changed its taste over the years. Is a great value and would recommend to others.
Verónica R.
Verónica R.
Doral, FL

La única que me gusta, usaría esta mas que el 7up porque siento que su sabor es mas rico. Lo uso con frecuencia y lo recomiendo, su precio económico, muy buen sabor.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV

Very refreshing!! Especially on a sour stomach when you aren't feeling good, this helps! Plus it has no caffeine so I let my kids drink this when they want some pop.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR

Sprite is my absolute favorite drink of all time!! It's delicious mixed with a raspberry flavoring, everyone should try it! Especially a raspberry sprite from sonic.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

My toddler loves it! It's he drink to loves to ask for and if I don't get it for her she won't drink it. So I already know what she likes to drink with her kids meal.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

I love Sprite, it's my go to drink when I am feeling sick. I also like to drink it in the morning occasionally with my breakfast. It's a good price for what you get.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Somersworth, NH

I love Sprite and think it's so refreshing. I love the taste and the carbonation it has. It's perfect for when I'm snacking or on a hot day. I will always repurchase
Heather L.
Heather L.
Roanoke, VA

I have always enjoyed sprite because of the caffeine free and the taste. It leaves a tingly feeling afterwards and quenches your thirst better than the darker sodas.
Lena E.
Lena E.
South Barre, MA

Used to be my ride or die drink of choice. Its got a good taste and it is worth the amount of money it is sold for. Good flavor, good price, all around good product.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now