Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Yreka, CA

My whole families favorite soft drink is sprite. I would say its because it doesn't have so many other chemicals that the other sodas gave but I'm not quite sure. but i love thats its clear and that it doesn't taste as sweet as all the other sodas. I always recommend it when i go out.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Midland

This is a great original flavor that's been around forever. I believe Sprite is better than Sierra Mist because it's less fizzy and has more of the syrup flavor. This is a great soda to drink with meals because it doesn't have a strong flavor that overpowers the food you're eating.
María N.
María N.

One of my favorites sodas of all time, I found it so flavory and delicious. Super refreshing, nice packaging and also has such a good style. I love it, I´m a lifetime consumer, it goes so well with everything. I buy it at least twice a week. Love the flavor and everything about it.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

Out of all of the soda choices out there, #Sprite is my favorite. It has a crisp, fresh citrus flavor better than all competing brands. I have been buying #Sprite for years. It meets all of my expectations in a soda. Fresh and refreshing. I would and do recommend #Sprite to others.
Graziele S.
Graziele S.

nossa gostei meu priminho ama não pode ficar sem a pepi(como ele diz) kkk
nós gostamos muito
vamleu a pena ter comprado não me arrependo compraria outra vez com toda certeza do mundo sempre que vou ao mercado compro e recomendo a todos é um ótimo refrigerante aida mais nesse calor!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Fort Polk, LA

Sprite is a refreshing drink, with crisp flavor. It quenches your thirst with great taste and that fizzy carbonation that keeps you coming back for more. My favorite thing about Sprite is it is caffeine free! If you haven't tried Sprite yet, I definitely recommend you try it soon!
Megan L.
Megan L.

Sprite is delicious and refreshing as far as a can of soda goes. You've got the fizz of soda with a fruity Lemon and Lime flavor integrated. Sprite is incredibly affordable and the packaging is classy, yet eye catching. I find myself often buying Sprite for things like road trips.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Brooklyn, NY

this drinks is amazing that lemon lime flavor adds so much goodness into it the flavor tastes amazing and the gas thats in it makes it even better. this drink is packaging is a classic package its not to crazy. i would totally buy this drink again. this drink is totally recomended
Nilofar N.
Nilofar N.

I don't drink pop that often because the amount of sugar and chemicals in it isn't really good for my body. But once in a while I will. I love this sprite! Actually I really love lemon-lime flavors so this eas a treat! Definitely recommend trying it especially if you like sprite!
Monica T.
Monica T.

Good for a refreshing taste of soda, without the heavy syrupy feeling in your mouth. I like to drink sprite when I go out to eat, but do not want to take in any caffeine. Even the packaging looks refreshing. It's classic for a reason, and I do not see that changing any time soon.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now