Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Laura M.
Laura M.
Lehi, UT
Sprite is my favorite soda to drink the lemon lime flavor. Never disappointing Ever. I love the cans because i end up getting a good amount in moderation. This has great value , and I am a constant repeat customer.I WILL KEEP COMING BACK. I would recommend this to anyone
Garrett B.
Garrett B.
San Mateo, CA
Sprite is my favorite soda hands down of all time. Nothing makes you feel more on point than that sweet lemon lime soda. I've been drinking it for years and it never gets old - it's just so clean. It also helps that they have a great marketing campaign. Def gotta try it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This soda is very refreshing, and light. Lots of bubbles and mixes well with other drinks. Very good with fruit juices to give a little splash of additional flavor. This is probably one of my favorite sodas. Always have it in the house and order it when I go out to eat.
kenia m.
kenia m.
DORAL, FL
I love this tin feel super cold open it a shot It is super refreshing I really quenches thirst is cooled as it is easy to type you can also be mixed with some rum like in my country it costs about a dollar so it's not expensive I recommend them to you like it is not bad
Claire P.
Claire P.
I love sprite. I recently got a 12 pack of it for free from mycokerewards, and I forgot how much I loved it! It's so refreshing, especially when you're not feeling very well. I had an upset stomach today and it was soothed by sprite. I also like that it's caffeine free.
Riley A.
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is another one of my favorite sodas. It has a good flavor in my opinion, and its' packaging isn't bad as well. I have been buying/drinking Sprite for a while now, and plan on drinking it in the future. I would highly recommend this soda to others.
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
I love this drink so much, it is my go to soda. So sweet and crisp tasting! I have loved this for years and so happy it still tastes the same after so many years. Love that it doesn't have any colors in it so it's not staining my teeth! Always a plus when its like that.
Jamella G.
Jamella G.
Minneapolis, MN
Sprite is my go to soda I love the taste and it's very refreshing, if I have a craving for soda it will be Sprite. I've drank Sprite since I was a little girl and will continue to enjoy it.. It's caffeine free so it's ok to give it to your children every once in a while
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
Sprite is a lemon lime soda, unlike other products it is clear in color. It is a rather affordable product, the packaging comes in packs and is a green color. The flavor is great because it is very light and sensitive for bad stomachs. I would definitely buy this again.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Troy, MI
I love this product. As someone who is not a huge pop fan but Sprite is my favorite. I think it has a really refreshing taste and is a lot better than its competition. I also like that it is not overly sweet or overly fizzy. I would buy this product over and over again.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?