BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Williston, FL
Soda of choice for my kids to have. I try to keep a 12 pack in the house just for them to have every now and then as a special treat for them after school. And its great when they have them on sell at the store. Have kids this is a better choice of a soft drink for them.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Lehi, UT
Sprite is my favorite soda to drink the lemon lime flavor. Never disappointing Ever. I love the cans because i end up getting a good amount in moderation. This has great value , and I am a constant repeat customer.I WILL KEEP COMING BACK. I would recommend this to anyone
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
I love this drink so much, it is my go to soda. So sweet and crisp tasting! I have loved this for years and so happy it still tastes the same after so many years. Love that it doesn't have any colors in it so it's not staining my teeth! Always a plus when its like that.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
This soda is very refreshing, and light. Lots of bubbles and mixes well with other drinks. Very good with fruit juices to give a little splash of additional flavor. This is probably one of my favorite sodas. Always have it in the house and order it when I go out to eat.
Jamella G.
Jamella G.
Minneapolis, MN
Sprite is my go to soda I love the taste and it's very refreshing, if I have a craving for soda it will be Sprite. I've drank Sprite since I was a little girl and will continue to enjoy it.. It's caffeine free so it's ok to give it to your children every once in a while
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
Sprite is a lemon lime soda, unlike other products it is clear in color. It is a rather affordable product, the packaging comes in packs and is a green color. The flavor is great because it is very light and sensitive for bad stomachs. I would definitely buy this again.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Troy, MI
I love this product. As someone who is not a huge pop fan but Sprite is my favorite. I think it has a really refreshing taste and is a lot better than its competition. I also like that it is not overly sweet or overly fizzy. I would buy this product over and over again.
Riley A.
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is another one of my favorite sodas. It has a good flavor in my opinion, and its' packaging isn't bad as well. I have been buying/drinking Sprite for a while now, and plan on drinking it in the future. I would highly recommend this soda to others.
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
I love this tin feel super cold open it a shot It is super refreshing I really quenches thirst is cooled as it is easy to type you can also be mixed with some rum like in my country it costs about a dollar so it's not expensive I recommend them to you like it is not bad
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Classic lemon lime soft drink that is caffeine free and always refreshing! I drink sprite when I want to watch how much caffeine I drink or how much my kid drinks. It is great when you don't feel well or have an upset stomach the lemon lime really helps me feel better.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?