Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Catherine N.
Catherine N.

I am a soda lover, Sprite however I find it sweeter than other brands but nothing crazy. Love the taste when is very cold. if you are trying to compare to other brands it doesn't make a difference, they are all around the same price. I like to use this when preparing some cocktails for the family.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA

I enjoy Sprite a lot. It has a very nice flavor to it that always quenches the craving for carbonated drinks. Sprite is also found everywhere, ... whether you are at a fast food chain or even a local restaurant. I particularly enjoy drinking it when I eat it with pizza. I would purchase this again
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY

Very classic soda. I like to drink Sprite when I just want soda. I wouldn't really drink Sprite when I'm eating something like pizza or any other meal. This is more of a dessert type of drink. I drink Sprite pretty regularly like once a week and it's something I can always drink to feel refreshed.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN

Sprite is one of my favorites its crisp and citrusy it keeps its fizz and quenches your thirst. Plus if you ever have an upset stomach drinking sprite will settle it its like magic in bottle or can plus its caffeine free so no worries giving it to your children they wont be bouncing off the walls.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Miami, Florida

This is one of my favorite drinks, have a good taste of lemon. The good news is that you could say that this is not as harmful as other beverages if they have many more chemicals. I love too much to drink this very cold soda is the best in the world, it is one of those culpable pleasures of life.
Christa R.
Christa R.

I used to really love sprite on it's own, but citrus sodas flare my eczema up now. But it is an option for my kids if we go out to eat and they want something other than water since it is caffeine free. The kids really love the flavor and always comment on the extra "bubbly" nature of this drink.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC

I love sprite and it's flavor! Sierra Mist is kind of like it but not. It has a great value! It is not more expensive than any other soda. Like I said it compares to Sierra Mist but I've always thought sprite was better. The packaging is great for a drink and I would highly recommend this drink!
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Los Angeles, CA

Great for any occasion, refreshing and delicious! The equal amounts of lemon and lime make for a great combination. Not one flavor is more overpowering than the other. You taste subtle hints of both lime & lemon. Great when chilled. If poured over ice I feel it easily gets a watered down flavor.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Hendersonville , NC

Sprite is a great caffeine free soda that I drink towards the end of the day or when I have an upset stomach. It tastes great and is really refreshing when poured over ice! It cane wallet help cool you down on a hot day. I always have Sprite on hand in the cupboard especially for upset tummies.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY

Sometimes you just need a refreshing carbonated drink! Has a true lemon/lime flavor that you can taste and they are a good value, plus you can find them in a wide variety of sizes. I prefer the cans to the 2 liter bottles though as the carbonation seems to go flat quick in the 2 liter bottle.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now