BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Olana C.
Ladys Island, SC
This is my favorite carbonated drink. So refreshing and bursting with lemon lime. Sprite gives me life. I buy this product on a regular. Like the fact that is caffeine free. I have to have Sprite in my fridge. I plan on buying Sprite as long as they continue making it.
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC
I don't drink too much sodas, and when I do I usually try to stick to light sodas instead of dark ones. I like Sprite over Sierra Mist, typically, and I especially like to drink Sprite when I am sick ( I prefer Sprite over Ginger Ale when I am sick too). Great product.
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
When I was a kid I tried to resist drinking Sprite because I knew it didn't have caffeine in it, but now as an adult, it's literally perfect. It has the carbonation I crave, its sweet, and not heavy like the other sodas out there (pepsi & coke). Its seriously my go-to.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
I love sprite more than most other brands of soda. IT is a really good light drink with a nice strong carbonation. The flavor is really good, it does not taste super acidic which is really nice and it is a really good price to use. I would def recommend this to anyone!
Mea A.
Greeley, CO
Delicious soda, the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it's not the healthiest for you. I love this beverage because it has the classic sprite taste but the packaging is sleeker and easier to take when you're on the go. Perfect for when you need a nice soda.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Sprite is my go to soda, as it doesn't have a ton of caffeine or any at all, and the taste is crisp and refreshing. It helps me out a lot when I have an upset tummy or nausea/vomiting. I love a nice cold can of sprite on a hot summer day! The only soda I drink nowadays.
Mestude V.
Bridgeport, CT
I drink sprite almost every minute. The only problem i have with it is that they advertise "lemon-lime soda'' . To be honest with you it doesnt taste like lemon lime soda at all. It just tastes like regular soda, it still good though. I buy it in lots for my household.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
I love this when I'm sick, not a fan any other time. But I feel the taste is better then other competTors. I feel it has a great fresh taste as well. It's a good value, this is something you must buy the sprite brand to get the flavor other store brands can't com pair.
M'randa K.
Lexington, KY
I drink Sprite with every single meal and I have my whole life. It is my go-to drink. It is just bubbly enough to always settle my stomach. The best Sprite is fountain Sprite, as the bottles get flat very easily and the cans taste differently. I will always buy Sprite.
Tasha G.
Sprite is a good, light, crisp refreshing drink. I love the taste of it. I also like the burn it has going down your throat. The flavor is great! If you haven't tried it, I recommend it! I also like that it is caffeine free and clear colored, makes it awesome for kids.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?