Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

It's hard to write a bad review about sprite. It's good with all foods, it's great with certain alcohols, great to mix other juices in with to create something new. It's my other go to besides ginger ale when I'm sick and not feeling well. I don't drink pop often but I do drink sprite!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Berea, KY

Sprite is always great to have on hand. Especially for littles. My mother always have it to us to help settle our stomachs. Not sure if it actually worked or if we were just happy to get soda, but it's a tradition I will pass on. The bubbles are always refreshing when not feeling well.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Vonore, TN

I love this soda! Its good for when you are sick or just want a refreshing drink! It exceeded my expectations and they flavor is wonderful just the right amount of wow! I buy Sprite all the time and I will continue to buy it over an over again because its an absolutely wonderful soda!!
Dani S.
Dani S.
Inglewood, CA

The most basic drink that they have at any restaurant or store, but yet still one of the best ones to exist. I get Sprite anytime I eat out and at any party I go to because it's always there. Not really expensive and they're always on sale. I think everyone knows about it already so...
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA

I prefer Sprite Over Sierra Mist. I find it not as sweet as Sierra Mist. This is always my go to as well when I'm not feeling well. I prefer it over gingerale when I have an upset stomach. This is actually cheaper than Sierra Mist to. And We buy this all the time when ordering a pizza.
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Heights, NY

we drink a lot of sprite at my house! it doesn't have dye which we like and it is caffeine free. My husband and moms favorite soda so we are always stocked in the pantry with this one! i wait for sales typically to stock up on cans. i buy this all the time and would continue to do so!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Jenkintown, PA

I don;d buy much soda in my house, we aren't big fans of the caffine and soda idea. However when we do decide we need the little fizz from soda, our go to is Sprite. Caffine Free and just what we need to satisfy the crave! I love the flavored sprite as well. It's never very expensive.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Marysville, CA

Sprite is my all time favorite drink. I do however try to stay away from soda its no lie its not the best thing for your body. Although if and when i do find my self drinking a little soda it will always and only be sprite or sierra mist. They are my go to when i get my soda cravings.
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO

i love this flavor and i drink them my whole entire life they taste so good it has a flavor of soft lemon and sprinkiling feeling if you know what i mean but some other people say they dont like it because they say they taste salt wich i never tasted before but its really really good
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville, Wi

I love having some Sprite on hand for the kiddos or for myself. It's a nice treat with no worries about caffeine, dyes, or other junk. It's the only soda I let the kiddos have and they really feel it's a special treat/reward. I can usually find it on sale - making it a great bargain!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now