Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (75)
Ana K.
Ana K.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Sprite e o melhor da vida sério, não Perde para nenhum, e ótimo não enjoo porque não é doce demais, Fica bom com qualquer comida
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

I would say it is great for alcoholic drinks as i see the women in my family use it. This is an ok soda. I prefer mountain dew over this.
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Kankakee, IL

Sprite is good, but if you don't like it you don't like it, it's really just up to you and what you like so that's not much to really add
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I mean, hello?! Sprite is refreshing, especially when it is served ice cold. It doesn't make me feel bloated or gross like dark sodas do.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.

Spirit was my first favorite soda to drink. I still enjoy it, and prefer it when at parties or at home if I do not wish to have caffeine.
Maria N.
Maria N.

My favorite soda, so refreshing in the hot days, not expensive and i just like it so much because its not that sugary or sweet as others.
Say S.
Say S.

I love the lemoney taste of the sprite....it work really good. when you are sick to help your stumich.when you are sick.that what I love.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Joshua Tree, CA

Sprite is always a crowd pleaser. I like Sprite on ice and as cold as I can get it! I love Coca Cola so I'm glad Sprite is the same brand
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.

This is the best soda hands down I love Sprite I've been drinking it forever it's my go to soda it also goes well mixed with other things
Madalyn F.
Madalyn F.
Wilder, KY

Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's refreshing and tastes clear and fresh. The cans themselves are pretty and the perfect size.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now