Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

So refreshing on a hot day! Add to any juice and alcohol for a little cocktail. Great flavor and a way to make other drinks stand out. I really have always loved sprite.
Francis A.
Francis A.

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1Who doesnt love sprite!!!!
Jessi H.
Jessi H.

What is there to say about such a classic? It's perfect. I really like that it's made with Natural Flavours. It's been my go-to soft drink for as long as I can remember!
Christian
Christian
San Francisco

Omg i love lemonade but it can be a little boring so i tried sprite and its so satisfying to drink. It taste so good and is the perfect amount of carbonation. I love it.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA

Sprite is delicious. Its a lemon-lime soda.. what more do you want? Mix it with vodka, mix it with cranberry juice, just dont expect it to wake you up. Its caffine free.
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL

This one it's my favorite second drink after Coca Cola because if I can't drink coca I drink this one but when I'm in the mood I prefer this one it's taste is great also
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX

I like this soda. It taste really good and its never flat. There are time when I get a flat coke or something but I've never have a flat sprite. Unless it was left open.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE

I LOVE THIS SODA. I prefer water over soda almost any day but if I'm in the mood for soda it'll be sprite that I'm drinking. Sprite is the best thirst quencher there is.
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY

I like to drink sprite mostly during the summer it has a nice taste of lemon.it takes away my thirst and i find this product every store i go to!i like this product alot.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Plano, Tx

Once you open a can the beautiful lime scent caresses your nostrils. An icy cold can of Sprite is quite refreshing especially during the Long hot exhausting summer Days,
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now