Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Refreshing and lovely, this is so good and lively. This is NOt a health food by any means. I like it for portion control.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Shreveport, LA
This is what I drink all day, everyday. I love it! I like that it's not that "carbonated". And it's caffeine free! Bonus!
Heather Q.
Heather Q.
Fargo, ND
Mmmm yup...nothing like a good Ol Sprite! Prefect for any occasion. Always have at least a 24 pack to get a party started
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH
Perfect sprite lemon-lime soda to have with drinks and when your tummy is on the fritz. bubbles in your nose is the best!
Jenell O.
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK
I usually go for caffeinated pops, but when you have a belly ache, Sprite is the way to go. Helped me burp the ache away.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love sprite. It settles my stomach when I am sick and gives me a little bit of bubbles that instantly perks up my mood.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I like sprite because it's so refreshing and crisp taste! Like that it doesn't have caffeine and you can drink it anytime
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
I love sprite think one of my favorite drinks have a Sierra taste reminds me water like carbonated water but with a twist
Jeanetta M.
Jeanetta M.
Warsaw
Sprite is refreshing and it is caffeine free, so you can drink it all day. It's goo to use to make punch or other drinks.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! it's always a refreshing drink while being outside in the summer. And it's affordable
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?