Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Edgewood, MD

I love sprite and its probably one of my favorite sodas. Its usually the soft drink i order when i go out to dinner or when i order food!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Morgan Hill, CA

Love having me a sprite. Especially on a hot day to quench my thirst. I also love me a sprite when i have an upset stomach it helps alot.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Powder Springs, GA

This is one of my top picks when it comes to sodas. It's very refreshing and has that classic citric taste. Plus it's not too expensive.
Kayla h.
Kayla h.

I like Sprite and the flavor is awesome. Its affordable and also always available. I would recommend if your sick to have Sprite on hand
Madison M.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN

Sprite taste great. It is extremely flavorful and doesn't have as much sugar as the other pops. It is one of my favorite sodas to drink.
LauraBeth B.
LauraBeth B.
Olympia, WA

This is my favorite lemon-lime soda! The most refreshing late night soda to have, since it's caffeine-free. A nice, clear, bubbly drink.
Irene P.
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA

My second favorite soda. I try not to drink it soda too often though but when I do this is included in my options. Refreshing and yummy!
Nathaly V.
Nathaly V.
Saint Cloud, FL

This soda is great when you are feeling a bad stomach ache of simply nauseas for some reason it helps you control it great for hangovers
Mario R.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

My favorite lemon lime soda. better than mtn dew and sierra mist in my opinion. works great as a mixer and just for drinking on its own.
Raven N.
Raven N.

This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?