Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Christine P.
Christine P.
Millbury, OH
Sprite is the best non caffeinated pop on thw market. It is something i always keep in the house for unexpected visitors.
Anttazer H.
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA
Sprite is good for you its better then all the other sodas it helps me when I have a stomach ache and it a very good soda
Heather H.
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
Like the taste and refreshing lemon lime soda. Great for upset stomachs or something light to drink. Great mixer as well.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Dothan, AL
I like to drink this because I don't like drink dr pepper.i don't drink soda alot but when I do I choose to drink sprite.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO
This has been my favorite soda for many years! It is my go-to when I want to drink soda. I love that it is caffeine free.
Aliya B.
Aliya B.
Brockton, MA
The original sprite flavor which is one of the best. You coukd taste the lemon lime when drinking also when its gone flat
Aj B.
Aj B.
Hammond, IN
Sprite is a very tasty carbonated drink it kind of taste like awesomeness but if you drink it you will want to crave more
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Shreveport, LA
This is what I drink all day, everyday. I love it! I like that it's not that "carbonated". And it's caffeine free! Bonus!
makayla w.
makayla w.
Sprite is my go to soda when I do decide to drink soda, I love how good it is and isn't that bad for you compared to some
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH
Perfect sprite lemon-lime soda to have with drinks and when your tummy is on the fritz. bubbles in your nose is the best!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?