BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL
This soda is good in generally when I have an upset tummy I just drink this and I feel all better it's totally affordable
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
I love sprite think one of my favorite drinks have a Sierra taste reminds me water like carbonated water but with a twist
Aliya B.
Aliya B.
Brockton, MA
The original sprite flavor which is one of the best. You coukd taste the lemon lime when drinking also when its gone flat
Heather H.
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
Like the taste and refreshing lemon lime soda. Great for upset stomachs or something light to drink. Great mixer as well.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Refreshing and lovely, this is so good and lively. This is NOt a health food by any means. I like it for portion control.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love sprite. It settles my stomach when I am sick and gives me a little bit of bubbles that instantly perks up my mood.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clermont, FL
We always have sprite in the house because it is better than any other lemon lime soda out there its bursting with flavor
Jenell O.
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK
I usually go for caffeinated pops, but when you have a belly ache, Sprite is the way to go. Helped me burp the ache away.
Heather Q.
Heather Q.
Fargo, ND
Mmmm yup...nothing like a good Ol Sprite! Prefect for any occasion. Always have at least a 24 pack to get a party started
Yumiko C.
Yumiko C.
Great Mills, MD
Like the flavor and very refreshing . Drink it all this time. Non caffeine is good for me after too many caffeine drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?