BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Fernanda D.
Nogales, Sonora
This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Jacky G.
It's a great drink. It has a smooth taste. Doesn't really taste like lime but it's good, I don't know how to explain it
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
siera a.
Upset stomach? Sprite helps sometimes. Its good for a caffeine free drink. I let my kiddos drink sprite when we go out.
Adilene T.
Phoenix, AZ
Love sprite its good for the summer and its better than most sodas. Good for a #backyarddash also comes in different flavors
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
Had the flu a week ago and this is the only thing that got me through! I lived on it for 3 days! Thank GOD for Sprite!!
kariana w.
Richmond, VA
The perfect soda.. it taste so good and ive loved it every since i was little..it quenches my thirst and i just love it
Misty B.
Johnson City, TN
I mostly buy Sprite when someine in the house is sick. It is great for an upset stomach pkus it is cool and refreshing.
Morgan H.
Sevierville , TN
Sprite is one of my faves but not as good as regular coke Sprite is my go to for anytime I am sick and not feeling well
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Definitely top sodas around for everyone. It's not so harsh like the dark sodas and tastes great when in a mixed drink!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?