BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
This has been my favorite soda for many years! It is my go-to when I want to drink soda. I love that it is caffeine free.
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this drink or soda also my mother loves it too. I recommend this drink and I hope everyone knows about this drink.
Heather Q.
Heather Q.
Fargo, ND
Mmmm yup...nothing like a good Ol Sprite! Prefect for any occasion. Always have at least a 24 pack to get a party started
Aj B.
Aj B.
Hammond, IN
Sprite is a very tasty carbonated drink it kind of taste like awesomeness but if you drink it you will want to crave more
Jeanetta M.
Jeanetta M.
Warsaw
Sprite is refreshing and it is caffeine free, so you can drink it all day. It's goo to use to make punch or other drinks.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Refreshing and lovely, this is so good and lively. This is NOt a health food by any means. I like it for portion control.
makayla w.
makayla w.
Sprite is my go to soda when I do decide to drink soda, I love how good it is and isn't that bad for you compared to some
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love sprite. It settles my stomach when I am sick and gives me a little bit of bubbles that instantly perks up my mood.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I like sprite because it's so refreshing and crisp taste! Like that it doesn't have caffeine and you can drink it anytime
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clermont, FL
We always have sprite in the house because it is better than any other lemon lime soda out there its bursting with flavor
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
yo tomo la sprite con unos cubos de hielo unas cuantas gotas del limon esta y es deliciosa la han provado de esta forma
Earn $383/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $399/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $203/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $369/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)