BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
makayla w.
makayla w.
Sprite is my go to soda when I do decide to drink soda, I love how good it is and isn't that bad for you compared to some
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this drink or soda also my mother loves it too. I recommend this drink and I hope everyone knows about this drink.
Jeanetta M.
Jeanetta M.
Warsaw
Sprite is refreshing and it is caffeine free, so you can drink it all day. It's goo to use to make punch or other drinks.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
This has been my favorite soda for many years! It is my go-to when I want to drink soda. I love that it is caffeine free.
Nayeli M.
Nayeli M.
Hampton, GA
We love sprite best soda ever we love to buy it beacuse it has the best taste ever my family and i love to drink it 😘😘☺☺☺
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clermont, FL
We always have sprite in the house because it is better than any other lemon lime soda out there its bursting with flavor
Heather H.
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
Like the taste and refreshing lemon lime soda. Great for upset stomachs or something light to drink. Great mixer as well.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I like sprite because it's so refreshing and crisp taste! Like that it doesn't have caffeine and you can drink it anytime
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Refreshing and lovely, this is so good and lively. This is NOt a health food by any means. I like it for portion control.
JulietaPTY85728 C.
JulietaPTY85728 C.
Super refreshing in these days of great economic heat and good presentation in good packaging good taste is not ostigante
Alex C.
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Earn $366/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA
My question is what is a great summer non-alcoholic drink can you make with the sprite for for summer bbqs or family reunion.
Earn $251/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?