BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
What can you say about Sprite. refreshing taste. A great bar mixer. I love to mix with vodka as a drink of choice. Wish it had caffeine though.
Tori M.
This is my absolute all tome favorite soda. It's great for anything. Cookouts, birthday parties, everyday living, ext. Get yoh a box of these.
Liz T.
This is alway my go to whenever I am out having lunch or when I need a refreshment. I like the lemon taste and the sparks. So far my favorite!
Jesusita L.
Classic lemon lime soda. Nothing much to it. Better than 7-up by far though. This is pretty much the only soda I could drink when I had braces.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
You cant go wrong with a Sprite! A fresh cracked can of Sprite is delicious! If a restaurant carries coke products, i typically order a Sprite.
Brianne W.
Selma, IN
So good! Especially when you have an upset stomach! Really is good to mix with juices as well. Would recommend this to anyone and caffeine free
Kayla C.
Longview, TX
Sprite always has such a amazing crisp lemony flavor to it and never gets old the only soda I have enjoyed through my childhood and adult life
Melissa S.
Fort Wayne , IN
Sprite is one of my family's favorite sodas!! From having an upset stomach, or just needing a refreshing drink-we always can count on Sprite!!
Gloria R.
Phoenix, AZ
A really nice soda to have on a hot sunny day doesn't leave you feeling thirsty or leave mouth dry really hydrating and the taste is great too.
Shadya M.
It's a good soda you can really taste the lemon. It continue to be a soda so not really that healthy but it's okay if you're feeling thirsty
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
How much is a big case of Sprite at sams club
Earn $366/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?
Earn $251/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA
My question is what is a great summer non-alcoholic drink can you make with the sprite for for summer bbqs or family reunion.