Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Charleston, WV

Who doesn't love Sprite? Best soda on the market. Very good value, and very affordable. I am a repetitive consumer and have never been disappointed by this brand.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Arab, AL

I'm a drinker of Sprite and other family members are as well. I don't drink soda often but Sprite is one of my favorites. I tend to purchase when this is on sale.
Damira S.
Damira S.

Always my go to soda when I don't have an idea on what I want to drink. My family loves this soda because it tastes so fresh and really gives off that lime taste.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC

Who doesn't love Sprite? It's bubbly and sweet! The carbonation isn't super overpowering and the soda itself isn't overly sweet. Great with a burger! Or any meal!
Malinda S.
Malinda S.
Wooster, OH

I drink this better then any other drink I use to drink Mountain Dew that have a lot of sugar in it and it's not good for anyone same as Pepsi I drink sprite zero
kitty B.
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY

Is it weird that I like the fuzz splashing on my face lol , this is my favorite it has a nice lemoney taste and usually everyone likes it so it's good for parties
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Lynwood, CA

I love drinking this as an alternative to drinking dark soda. The lemon-line soda is great, me and my family usually get it for parties and sometimes for our own.
Asheton T.
Asheton T.
Woodleaf, NC

An inexpensive sofa with an expensive taste. Great for mixing drinks and perfect if you're wanting to avoid all the sugars that are added into darker soft drinks.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Dundalk, MD

This is my favorite soda to drink! I like that its a clear soda so no artificial dye or coloring. Sprite is very refreshing. I highly recommend Sprite to everyone
Lisset M.
Lisset M.
Kissimmee, FL

Absolutely love Sprite lemon lime. Is still taste like Sprite but now it has a extra lemon kick to it and it makes it more refreshing. All this for a great price.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now