Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
Addison L.
Addison L.
I drink atleast one a day maybe more 🙈 it's the only thing I drink! I love that there is no caffeine in the soda either!!!
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Great for breaking fevers, upset stomachs and overall enjoyment. Mix it with some cherries for a Shirley temple and enjoy!
Miriam P.
Miriam P.
I try this 1 time and it was good because it was cold and also because it has a lemonade taste that I think everyone loves
Ithzy A.
Ithzy A.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love drinking this because it has like a mineral water feel to it it's just really good and it's not to sweet
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
When I want something light amd sweet this drink is definitely a go to drink! Plus who doesn't enjoy a nice cold sprite!?
Heather Q.
Heather Q.
Fargo, ND
Mmmm yup...nothing like a good Ol Sprite! Prefect for any occasion. Always have at least a 24 pack to get a party started
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I quit drinking soda i really only drink water or unsweet tea. But when i need a little sweet Sprite is my go to for sure
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
not a coloredliqhid so itdoednt stainmy teeth but still have te great taste and fix of sode. yum yum nothing beats sorite
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN
This is great when you are feeling sick. I have used it many times to help relieve my sore stomach and it helped greatly!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?