Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Tina L.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ

I always drink Sprite when I do drink soda. I sometimes need the carbonation and Sprite is usually my go to beverage for some bubbles.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL

este refresco es para mi uno de mis favoritos, su sabor me encanta y creo que soy adicta a el jaja.. me encanta a la hora del almuerzo
Roger T.
Roger T.

Sprite is one of my favorites soda drinks that i really enjoy, taste really good for me and it has an accessible price that i will pay
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL

We usually keep a 12 pack around the house somewhere. Don't drink it all the time, but nice to have on hand in case of a stomach ache!
Scott M.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ

A great refreshing taste alone or with a meal...I drink it all the time. A light, subtle taste that leaves their competitors behind...
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.

Sprite lemon lime soda is a classic, crisp, and refreshing taste. Its not an over powering sugar drink that pairs well with your meal.
Italia L.
Italia L.
Austin, TX

I love sprite by itself, on cocktails, even to cook roast beef. Mostly by itself. It's probably one of my favorite sodas, very crisp!
Angie D.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

My favorite soda. Freash smooth and satisfing. Not too sweet and great to mix with your favorite juice, wine, or alcoholic beverages.
Karla Q.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ

For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
I really don't like Sprite I don't mind drinking it but is just something I wouldnt drink. I don't like lemon flavor. repeat consumer
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now