Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM

Sprite is just a classic drink. So refreshing and doesn't have caffeine to keep you awake all night. I drink Sprite at least once a week.
Clara B.
Clara B.
Jonesboro, AR

Sprite is one of my favorite drinks! So light and refreshing without being too sweet. I love to add different flavors to it to mix it up!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I mean, hello?! Sprite is refreshing, especially when it is served ice cold. It doesn't make me feel bloated or gross like dark sodas do.
Ebony L.
Ebony L.

This flavor soda is my favorite. I have to have a sprite with every meal. If not this soda I'll drink Sierra mist cause it's close to it.
Katty B.
Katty B.
Hawthorne, CA

My favorite to drink compared to when I want Coca Cola. When hesitation comes I go to Sprite because it has a better taste in my opinion.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Valley Stream, NY

I'm not a big soda drinker but sprite is always a comfortable choice. It was my favorite childhood soda and I would still drink it today.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.

I love sprite it's probably one of my favorite drinks it's so basic but so good I especially love the cherry sprite and raspberry sprite.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

Sprite is refreshing and crisp. It is reasonably priced for a name brand pop. I enjoy the taste. I would recommend the product to others.
Say S.
Say S.

I love the lemoney taste of the sprite....it work really good. when you are sick to help your stumich.when you are sick.that what I love.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Edgewood, MD

I love sprite and its probably one of my favorite sodas. Its usually the soft drink i order when i go out to dinner or when i order food!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?