BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN
This is great when you are feeling sick. I have used it many times to help relieve my sore stomach and it helped greatly!
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL
This soda is good in generally when I have an upset tummy I just drink this and I feel all better it's totally affordable
Christine P.
Christine P.
Millbury, OH
Sprite is the best non caffeinated pop on thw market. It is something i always keep in the house for unexpected visitors.
Anttazer H.
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA
Sprite is good for you its better then all the other sodas it helps me when I have a stomach ache and it a very good soda
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Dothan, AL
I like to drink this because I don't like drink dr pepper.i don't drink soda alot but when I do I choose to drink sprite.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clermont, FL
We always have sprite in the house because it is better than any other lemon lime soda out there its bursting with flavor
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA
Absolutely my favorite soda out of all of them. It's delicious, can be paired with almost any meal and is very flavorful.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
Our favorite soda! Crisp and refreshing and great with junk food
And can be added to fruit spritzer a for a lighter twist
Heather Q.
Heather Q.
Fargo, ND
Mmmm yup...nothing like a good Ol Sprite! Prefect for any occasion. Always have at least a 24 pack to get a party started
Aj B.
Aj B.
Hammond, IN
Sprite is a very tasty carbonated drink it kind of taste like awesomeness but if you drink it you will want to crave more
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?