BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mackayla Q.
This is one of my favorite sodas although i hate how it fisses a lot and after a while it gets old I like it a lot though
Adilene T.
Phoenix, AZ
Love sprite its good for the summer and its better than most sodas. Good for a #backyarddash also comes in different flavors
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston, ID
I love sprite and I find myself drinking this when I get an upset tummy and for some reason it seems to settle it down.
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA
I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
Love the fresh crisp lemon-line flavor of Sprite and the fizz can't be beat! Great to mix in punches or to drink alone.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
out of all the sodas in the world I have to say that sprite is my favorite soda of all. its refreshing and taste great!
Lauren J.
I always keep Sprite in my house! It's a great mixer for your adult beverages, and I like that it's also caffeine free!
Luis M.
Merced, CA
Love love this soda i would drink sprite all day than cocacola. Sprite is refeshing an u can feel the fresh of the soda
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA
It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
Had the flu a week ago and this is the only thing that got me through! I lived on it for 3 days! Thank GOD for Sprite!!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?