BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
ada s.
ada s.
This is my favorite soda of all time! I take this with me for lunch or just in the car, it's easy, great-tasting and fun!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Millbury, OH
Sprite is the best non caffeinated pop on thw market. It is something i always keep in the house for unexpected visitors.
makayla w.
makayla w.
Sprite is my go to soda when I do decide to drink soda, I love how good it is and isn't that bad for you compared to some
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I like sprite because it's so refreshing and crisp taste! Like that it doesn't have caffeine and you can drink it anytime
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
This has been my favorite soda for many years! It is my go-to when I want to drink soda. I love that it is caffeine free.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA
Absolutely my favorite soda out of all of them. It's delicious, can be paired with almost any meal and is very flavorful.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Dothan, AL
I like to drink this because I don't like drink dr pepper.i don't drink soda alot but when I do I choose to drink sprite.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Shreveport, LA
This is what I drink all day, everyday. I love it! I like that it's not that "carbonated". And it's caffeine free! Bonus!
Nayeli M.
Nayeli M.
Hampton, GA
We love sprite best soda ever we love to buy it beacuse it has the best taste ever my family and i love to drink it ūüėėūüėė‚ėļ‚ėļ‚ėļ
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this drink or soda also my mother loves it too. I recommend this drink and I hope everyone knows about this drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?