Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
My number two pick after coca cola 👌 Drink your sprite very cold and its so crisp and fresh oh yeah got to have a sprite 😁
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Always a good beverage to have on hand for when you have an upset stomach. It's the best of the lemon-lime flavors by far!
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
The best #caffeinefree option. I enjoy Sprite over Sierra Mist. I think it's a good price for the quality of soda you get.
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
This drink is so refreshing on a hot summer day ! You need this at parties , the BEACH ! It's really good and very good (:
People say I joke to much but it gives you a good burp and its taste really good. I love to have them when we have party's
Marah C.
Marah C.
Emporia, KS
Sprite can mix with anything! I normally mix it with vodka and it just goes down so smooth! And it's even tasty by itself!
Ammy H.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Favorite soda since forever! Love the lemon-lime flavor. I prefer this soda over any other soda. Will drink with any meal.
Addison L.
Addison L.
I drink atleast one a day maybe more 🙈 it's the only thing I drink! I love that there is no caffeine in the soda either!!!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
Miriam P.
Miriam P.
I try this 1 time and it was good because it was cold and also because it has a lemonade taste that I think everyone loves
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?