BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
Ammy H.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Favorite soda since forever! Love the lemon-lime flavor. I prefer this soda over any other soda. Will drink with any meal.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas , LA
I like to drink Sprite when I want that refresher it's a good drink to refresh with when you don't want all that caffeine.
Marah C.
Marah C.
Emporia, KS
Sprite can mix with anything! I normally mix it with vodka and it just goes down so smooth! And it's even tasty by itself!
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
The best #caffeinefree option. I enjoy Sprite over Sierra Mist. I think it's a good price for the quality of soda you get.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA
Absolutely my favorite soda out of all of them. It's delicious, can be paired with almost any meal and is very flavorful.
Amie J.
Amie J.
My family loves to mix Sprite with Orange juice as a refresher on a hot day. Sprite has always been a staple in the home.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH
Perfect sprite lemon-lime soda to have with drinks and when your tummy is on the fritz. bubbles in your nose is the best!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I quit drinking soda i really only drink water or unsweet tea. But when i need a little sweet Sprite is my go to for sure
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! it's always a refreshing drink while being outside in the summer. And it's affordable
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?