Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Payge A.
Payge A.
Norfolk, NE

Sprite is my favorite drink to drink when I am sick or have a stomach ache. Something about it just soothes my stomachs and takes the ache away
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Parker, CO

Sprite is my favorite soda to drink!! It leaves you feeling refreshed and satisfied!! When ever I go to get soda this is my number one choice!!
Jamie Q.
Jamie Q.
Fullerton, CA

When they came up with this lemon flavor sprite I was hooked. Sprite is my favorite but the citrus taste gives the taste another kick. Love it.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Largo, FL

This tastes decent. I'm not a big fan of sprite but everyone in my household loves it. It tastes very carbonated with no caffeine which I like.
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.

Classic lemon lime soda. Nothing much to it. Better than 7-up by far though. This is pretty much the only soda I could drink when I had braces.
Rikecha A.
Rikecha A.
Valdosta, GA

I love the taste of a cold sprite with just the right amount of lemon to not be overpowing the drink. I love to drink when hot or cold outside.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO

This is a good light soda. It's caffeine free and have a crisp taste. It doesn't fill you up or weight you down like some other soft drinks do.
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Westport , CT

Usually when I drink soda I go for sprite because it doesn't stains your teeth like the others. Of course it helps that it has a amazing taste!
Shay Y.
Shay Y.
Upper Marlboro, MD

Strong if your not a soda drinker but has the right combination. And if your are a soda drinker who can't have a caffeine, this soda is for you
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ

Not a Sprite girl just like Cole and Pepsi products to be honest but I don't care it's Duda I mean it's a drink , I dint consume sodaS everyday
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now