Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Blue Island, IL

This is probably the only soda product I will drink. It's quite refreshing and my go-to when I can't get my hands on some water. Love it!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Joshua Tree, CA

Sprite is always a crowd pleaser. I like Sprite on ice and as cold as I can get it! I love Coca Cola so I'm glad Sprite is the same brand
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM

Sprite is just a classic drink. So refreshing and doesn't have caffeine to keep you awake all night. I drink Sprite at least once a week.
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.

This is the best soda hands down I love Sprite I've been drinking it forever it's my go to soda it also goes well mixed with other things
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Kankakee, IL

Sprite is good, but if you don't like it you don't like it, it's really just up to you and what you like so that's not much to really add
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE

I am a repeat costumer. I buy this soda more than I buy any other kind of soda. The value is high. This soda has a little original taste.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

I would say it is great for alcoholic drinks as i see the women in my family use it. This is an ok soda. I prefer mountain dew over this.
Brigitte D.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR

I love sprite! It's my favorite go to drink. I always love this drink and I've always been a fan of clear sodas. It's my childhood drink!
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.

Spirit was my first favorite soda to drink. I still enjoy it, and prefer it when at parties or at home if I do not wish to have caffeine.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

Sprite is my go to soda! I like the crisp taste and how it's not a caffeinated beverage. If you're looking to try it. I recommend you do!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?