BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
My number two pick after coca cola 👌 Drink your sprite very cold and its so crisp and fresh oh yeah got to have a sprite 😁
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! it's always a refreshing drink while being outside in the summer. And it's affordable
Amie J.
Amie J.
My family loves to mix Sprite with Orange juice as a refresher on a hot day. Sprite has always been a staple in the home.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH
Perfect sprite lemon-lime soda to have with drinks and when your tummy is on the fritz. bubbles in your nose is the best!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I quit drinking soda i really only drink water or unsweet tea. But when i need a little sweet Sprite is my go to for sure
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL
This soda is good in generally when I have an upset tummy I just drink this and I feel all better it's totally affordable
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
Our favorite soda! Crisp and refreshing and great with junk food
And can be added to fruit spritzer a for a lighter twist
Jenell O.
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK
I usually go for caffeinated pops, but when you have a belly ache, Sprite is the way to go. Helped me burp the ache away.
Anttazer H.
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA
Sprite is good for you its better then all the other sodas it helps me when I have a stomach ache and it a very good soda
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN
This is great when you are feeling sick. I have used it many times to help relieve my sore stomach and it helped greatly!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?