Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
delicious love it a lot and its has such a great flavour would recommend to all!!! It tastes similar to lemonade but has that kick of lime that gives it that sprite taste
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Sprite is another of my favorite drinks. i drink this almost every day and i love it its very refreshing and one of my all time favorite i recommend everyone to drink it.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I'm not that big on sodas there are only a few that I would drink and sprite is one of them. I just love how its not like other sodas that are very strong this is perfect
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Barre, VT

Sprite is my FAVORITE brand of soda its light it's airy there's no caffeine which is my favorite feature and the best thing is it taste the same warm as it doe cold.....
Allison F.
Allison F.

My go-to drink. Yes, it's not the best for you, but how boring is water all the time? Sprite is caffeine free she compared to other soft drinks, much better health wise.
Alyshia J.
Alyshia J.
Edmond, OK

A great refreshing soda! Great for if you're not feeling well, to a great non caffeinated soda for kids, as well as just an everyday soda to a mixer for adult beverages!
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Laredo, TX

This soda is so refreshing. You can never miss this at a party. I never get tired of this and the lime isn't as strong as it used to be. It's still there just less limey
Tina F.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV

I love sprite! I drink it when my stomach is not feeling so well and it always hits the spot and calms my tummy. I love the effervescent bubbles and lemon lime 🍋 flavor.
Jovannah O.
Jovannah O.
San Diego, CA

I'm obsessed with sprite. ever since I was a little girl. I like that its not as heavy as the darker sodas. it's light and refreshing taste keep me coming back for more!
Malae T.
Malae T.

Life saver. I was recently sick & couldn't hold anything down. Finally drank some sprite & I could FINALLY out some food in my stomach. Sprite literally always cures it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now