Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Mario R.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

My favorite lemon lime soda. better than mtn dew and sierra mist in my opinion. works great as a mixer and just for drinking on its own.
Scarlette T.
Scarlette T.
Craigsville, VA

Very refreshing, you can never go wrong with Sprite tbh! Bubble, tasteful, definitely tastes on the healthier side of carbonated soda's.
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.
Medley, FL

I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las vegas, Nv

I like drinking Sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I've been vomiting. It settles my tummy and it has no caffeine which I like!!!!!
Irene P.
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA

My second favorite soda. I try not to drink it soda too often though but when I do this is included in my options. Refreshing and yummy!
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't drink soda as much as before but this is the one soda that I would drink. Does not make me feel heavy and I just love the taste.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI

Sprite this the most soft drink I drink at like fast food restaurants only because it's better than anything but i sometimes get Pepsi !
Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.
Rio Verde/Goiás

Para quem gosta do azedinho do limão com um leve doce no final, esse é o refrigerante certocerto para você, é gostoso e não é enjoativo.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Gig Harbor, WA

My oldest son loves sprite. it has the perfect crisp taste and carbonation. It's also good for when your sick and not feeling very well.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Soo good! I drink sprite all the time! Its my family's go to drink as everyone loves it! I make sure to have sprite at home all the time
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now