BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Lizzy W.
I love sprite.Its very good and has a great aftertaste.Whenever I'm sick I'll drink it.It has a great lime flavor to it.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas and I love the flavor and hot soft the drink is also how it just flows down my throat
Sheila G.
Kissimmee, FL
I've had many different sprites of the world. My favorite one is from Germany. It has the best mix of limos like flavor!
Shaqun L.
Fayetteville, AR
all time best wish there were more stars !!!!!!! If you think otherwise gone somewhere.. lol aint none hitting on sprite
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
Bryanna R.
Woonsocket, RI
I like this soda, although it is not one of my favorites its a good choice if you are looking for something refreshing.
Morgan H.
Sevierville , TN
Sprite is one of my faves but not as good as regular coke Sprite is my go to for anytime I am sick and not feeling well
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA
I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO
Sprite is really good! It also makes a good punch if you want to spice up your drink a little! It's really refreshing!!
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston, ID
I love sprite and I find myself drinking this when I get an upset tummy and for some reason it seems to settle it down.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?