Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Shelbie A.
Shelbie A.
Conroe, TX

Recently I had some stomach issues and my go to drink is always sprite! There's something about sprite that always settles my tummy aches. Try it out next time you feel a bit ill!
Lucy A.
Lucy A.
Co.waterford

It is very tasty taste a lot like 7-Up I like fizzy drinks class I don't think you can improve it has a very good flavour good for the value and I would recommend a it to others
Juliet R.
Juliet R.

Favorite soda. Really hate the taste of black soda because it makes me feel really bloated. Have recently started to drink sprite and it's so refreshing. Really a huge difference!
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN

Sprite is such a refreshing drink! Perfect blend of lemon lime & I like it much better than dark pop. Sprite has a more refreshing & less artificial taste than sierra most & 7 up.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Cape Coral, FL

My favorite soda. Refreshing and doesn't leave you feel like you just drank syrup mixed with water. I would also say that it is almost healthier than the other coca-cola products.
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN

Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
Puente Alto

Es la mejor, simplemente. Cada ve que necesito un refresco, voy y consigo esta... el sabor a lima es tan rico y refrescante! ademas tiene un buen precio y tiene una buena cantidad
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
Fountain, CO

FAVORITE SODA OF LIFE . Perfect lemon-lime taste , goes down super easy , great for mixing with other drinks as well . Definitely a must have in my home . Couldn't live without it
I really like this flavor because when I was little I could not take gas by dyes but this kind of soda except my girls because this was not harmful so since I love and keep taking
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX

Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now