Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
cassie s.
cassie s.

Absolutely addicted to sprite!! I don't get all the side effects of caffeine so I don't crash while at work along with a nice crisp flavor
Aida L.
Aida L.

I am not a huge fan of any sodas but Sprite is a good drink. It's not heavy on my stomach and tastes delicious. It's also good as a mixer.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.

I order a sprite with every meal, I love the flavor and it quenches my thirst. I usually prefer coke but sprite is definitely a top second
Kally F.
Kally F.
Johnson City, Tennessee

I've loved this soda since childhood, honestly. It is refreshing and doesn't leave you with the need for more, unlike some other sodas do.
Aerial H.
Aerial H.
Medina, TN

I like Sprite because of no caffiene otherwise I would choose something dark like coke or pepsi. Definitely prefer it over Sierra Mist. Ew
Azucena E.
Azucena E.

My favorite drink ever. I love drinking this at restaurants and it meets my expectations. It tastes the best when put into a cup with ice.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI

Better than sierra mist or 7-up. Nothing compares to Sprite. Seriously. Nothing. I love sprite so much. Its the only pop i actually enjoy.
Nhia L.
Nhia L.

Love it!!!!! Love it because even when it's flat out the taste is still same. Warm or cold I like how the taste doesn't gets all flat out.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO

Best lemon lime soda that is out there but honestly don't know why I'm reviewing....I mean who hasn't tried sprite at some point in life?!
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.

This is the best soda hands down I love Sprite I've been drinking it forever it's my go to soda it also goes well mixed with other things
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?