BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Great for breaking fevers, upset stomachs and overall enjoyment. Mix it with some cherries for a Shirley temple and enjoy!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Always refreshing and a great drink to mix to make unique punches or fruity flavors. Always inexpensive and a solid drink.
Addison L.
Addison L.
I drink atleast one a day maybe more ­čÖł it's the only thing I drink! I love that there is no caffeine in the soda either!!!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Pittsburg , CA
Honestly I hate every soda but this one ! It doesn't hurt when you drink it and it doesn't make me super full after I do .
Miriam P.
Miriam P.
I try this 1 time and it was good because it was cold and also because it has a lemonade taste that I think everyone loves
Stephanie angelea N.
Stephanie angelea N.
Lincoln Park, MI
Most great fizz to a soda i drink this whenever i feel under the weather it gives me like some boost to go on with the day
Marah C.
Marah C.
Emporia, KS
Sprite can mix with anything! I normally mix it with vodka and it just goes down so smooth! And it's even tasty by itself!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
christina F.
christina F.
Cloverdale, CA
Yummy I love to drink this in a very hot day! It goes down so smooth! The best for that lemon lime flavor! So very tasty!!
People say I joke to much but it gives you a good burp and its taste really good. I love to have them when we have party's
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?