Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Maracay, Aragua

the Lemon sprite is one of my favorites drinks, it is been improvement and i bought ir frecuently because it has a good flavor and is affordable
María P.
María P.

me encanta esta bebida gaseosa, es clasica, tiene un muy buen sabor, siempre que estoy en la calle acalorada o es una de estas, cocacola o pepsi
Yohana A.
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX

I love sprite,it's a very refreshing beverage and keeps you cool,it doesn't really take away the thirst but it tastes great on a hot summer day.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
San Fernando

One of my all time fave drinks <3 In the Caribbean, it's always crazy hot. I love cracking open an ice cold can of this baby when I'm in the heat
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX

I love Sprite and would recommend it over any other lemon lime soda. It teases great and crisp and I would choose it over any other soda any day
Saulimar C.
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida

the flavor is always crisp. the flavor is always crisp. great tasting cafine free love it sparkely easy to find it frizz tired of written review
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO

This has a light citrus flavor and isn't quite as sweet as some dark soda/pop. This is the drink of choice for sick kids without a stonach ache.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.

Useful for parties and foot ball games at home very tasty but its tooo fizzy for my liking people have different taste buds so cant really judge
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX

I honestly love drinking sprite when I at the movies with a bucket of popcorn I feel like my trip isn't complete unless I have that combination.
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX

Pretty good so notices a lemon and a recommended for everyone it also comes in like a 12 pack and I really like it I will buy it again and again
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now