BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
Sprite is a lemon lime soda, unlike other products it is clear in color. It is a rather affordable product, the packaging comes in packs and is a green color. The flavor is great because it is very light and sensitive for bad stomachs. I would definitely buy this again.
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is another one of my favorite sodas. It has a good flavor in my opinion, and its' packaging isn't bad as well. I have been buying/drinking Sprite for a while now, and plan on drinking it in the future. I would highly recommend this soda to others.
Christy T.
Classic sprite that has always been around. I like to drink it when I feel that coke has too much sugar taste. I love carbonated drinks and you can't go wrong with sprite.
German O.
I'm a college student who doesn't own a car and on a budget. Budget and amazon don't go very well together, but I bought this for a decent price while saving myself the trouble of going 1 hour to meijers on the bus and back carrying cans of soda. They arrived well and no problem with it. If they were a bit cheaper (price comparable to a big supermarket) then I would buy them more often.
potato e.
its very good! i love sprite and its very hydrating and its just a good drink to have when ur thirsty and want some good drink on the weekends. its sugary tho so thats bad
Melanie N.
Williston, FL
Soda of choice for my kids to have. I try to keep a 12 pack in the house just for them to have every now and then as a special treat for them after school. And its great when they have them on sell at the store. Have kids this is a better choice of a soft drink for them.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
This is delicious and refreshing. It's conveniently sold in most grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants for easy access. It's also super affordable. I'll continue you to buy this for my family.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
OMG!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is one of the best thirst quenching sodas that I drink especially since its summer time, OMG the taste is so crisp and so refreshing I live with 2 other people and they also drink this product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
I enjoy myself some sprite.I love a strong soda and this is one of them.The taste is so refreshing that I can't really explain it That's how good it is.Everyone in my family drinks it an a couple of friends.One of the best drinks.
Lady P.
Springville, UT
I love this flavor of soda. It is very refreshing and sweet at the same time. I love the can packaging because you can recycle later. Also the colors of the packaging are very vibrant and cheerful.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?