Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I order it whenever I want something with strong flavor. I have some in the fridge now.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY
Nothing like a sprite and I give them to my nephews or child whenever we have a movie night and they want something special
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
Ammy H.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Favorite soda since forever! Love the lemon-lime flavor. I prefer this soda over any other soda. Will drink with any meal.
People say I joke to much but it gives you a good burp and its taste really good. I love to have them when we have party's
Stephanie angelea N.
Stephanie angelea N.
Lincoln Park, MI
Most great fizz to a soda i drink this whenever i feel under the weather it gives me like some boost to go on with the day
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Always a good beverage to have on hand for when you have an upset stomach. It's the best of the lemon-lime flavors by far!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Love Sprite! Perfect caffeine free soda. It's refreshing and a great go-to when you realize stomach feels less than great.
christina F.
christina F.
Cloverdale, CA
Yummy I love to drink this in a very hot day! It goes down so smooth! The best for that lemon lime flavor! So very tasty!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans Mills, NY
Love sprite! Very satisfying taste. Bubbly, but not too bubbly, sweet, but not too sweet, and just the right hint of lime.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?