BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Miriam P.
Miriam P.
I try this 1 time and it was good because it was cold and also because it has a lemonade taste that I think everyone loves
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Hammond, LA
I love the flavor. It mixes well with juice or wine. Settles upset tummies and is an all around enjoyable beverage choice.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
The best #caffeinefree option. I enjoy Sprite over Sierra Mist. I think it's a good price for the quality of soda you get.
Shantal C.
Shantal C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Great product I highly recommend it it works for me so hopefully it works for you! Love this item makes me feel beautiful.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Love Sprite! Perfect caffeine free soda. It's refreshing and a great go-to when you realize stomach feels less than great.
Ithzy A.
Ithzy A.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love drinking this because it has like a mineral water feel to it it's just really good and it's not to sweet
Ammy H.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Favorite soda since forever! Love the lemon-lime flavor. I prefer this soda over any other soda. Will drink with any meal.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I quit drinking soda i really only drink water or unsweet tea. But when i need a little sweet Sprite is my go to for sure
ada s.
ada s.
This is my favorite soda of all time! I take this with me for lunch or just in the car, it's easy, great-tasting and fun!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?