Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Juliana G.
Juliana G.

My all time favorite soda! always refreshing and delicious! the only issue is when you order it at restaurants they might refill it with water
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA

I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Paige B.
Paige B.

Sprite is a classic product that's I can't remember when I first started drinking it I know it's been a while and I don't see myself stopping.
I rather drink this than coke and water . It taste good and isn't that high in sugar , cheap and it has a great taste one of my favorite sodas
Jade M.
Jade M.

My go to Soda drink when going out to drink. You can never go wrong with sprite. Very refreshing and doesn't taste like you are drinking syrup
tyana H.
tyana H.

This is my favorite to buy i love the ease and the size for when i have to go out i need something to drink. the flavor is so good li love it
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Browns Mills, NJ

I love sprite! This is always one of my favorite choices. If it's not coke I can always go for sprite. It's not too bubbly it's just perfect.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

One of my all time favorite products. This product is so versatile, can be for quenching thirst, marinating, and also a cure for stomach ache
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY

I will love this pop and so does my family we buy quite often it is very great for upset stomachs but overall we drink it everyday grape soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now