Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Tammy T.
Tammy T.

ITS AMAZING TASTE KINDA LIKE 7UP ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SODAS IF YOU HAVENT TRIED IT GO OUT AND GET IT ITS GOOD IT NOT TOO HEAVY OR WHATEVER IT TASTE LIKE BUBBLY LIME WATER
Kristie D.
Kristie D.

I think this soda occasionally when I don't have another soda to choose from. Doesn't have much of I taste that I prefer but I will drink it if that's what the options are.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Vancouver, Wa

I love sprite. Whenever I need a soda but don't want it to be too strong, I always go to sprite. It's light and refreshing, and it always helps when your stomach hurts too.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Leesburg , AL

Sprite is my go to drink! I love the crisp refreshing taste it leaves in my mouth! On a hot day I love to grab a nice cold Sprite out of the frig and it quenches my thirst!
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI

My favorite soda! Great flavor and this was the only thing I could drink besides water when I was pregnant. Took my nauseous feelings away and it's just tasty! Love sprite!
Helen S.
Helen S.

I love sprite! It's such a really great tasting drink without caffeine. It gives me the carbonated feel and taste without sending me over the edge and making me ALL jittery
Bianca P.
Bianca P.

Sprite is awesome. Everywhere you go they have it... It's not like Coke and Pepsi or another brands... Sprite is the one brand that you'll find in every country, everywhere
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Thompsons Station, TN

There are days when nothing but a cold sprite will quench the thirst! There is something about the way the bubbles tickle the roof of your mouth and the light crisp flavor!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Ballwin, MO

This is what my children prefer over any other white soda. The caffeine free is a huge bonus for me. I tend to buy it only when it's on sale. $5.49 for a case is ridiculous
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY

Sprite is a classic soda. It's super refreshing and has a distinct lemon lime flavor that are incomparable to other lemon lime flavored carbonated drinks out on the market.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now