Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Liz T.
Liz T.

This is alway my go to whenever I am out having lunch or when I need a refreshment. I like the lemon taste and the sparks. So far my favorite!
Jesy O.
Jesy O.

Quench your thirst with Sprite. Great for summer, specially a very cold sprite. Barbecues and sprite is definitely perfect combination for me.
alejandra g.
alejandra g.

tienen un sabor no muy dulce y tiene un leve sabor a limon, contiene poco gas, su sabor es rico y no contiene tanta azúcar como otras gaseosas
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI

Love it f especially when I have an upset stomach due to eating something that didn't agree with me this helps a lot because of the lemon lime
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA

I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
iveth c.
iveth c.
guadalajara

Me encanta su sabor aparte es la presentacion perfecta se mantiene super fria, y aparte tiene un super precio y la encuentras en todas partes.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL

I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR

My favorite soda! Helps with nausea too! Taste great! I really like the "obey your verse" cans with the lyrics of songs on them. Makes it fun!
Paige B.
Paige B.

Sprite is a classic product that's I can't remember when I first started drinking it I know it's been a while and I don't see myself stopping.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now