Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I order it whenever I want something with strong flavor. I have some in the fridge now.
Bianca I.
Bianca I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a classic sofa you would have at a barbecue very refreshing and has a good taste to it I like that it helps me burp
Britney C.
Britney C.
Gary, TX
I have loved sprite all my life it's the one soda that isn't to syrupy and is refreshing! Also it helps with belly aches :)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
If you prefer something else rather than a coke, or Pepsi...: Sprite it's the option. I love Sprite, it has a tasty flavor.
Irma C.
Irma C.
My family really loves sprite helps when stomach hurts or heart burns always buying sprite one of my husband favorite drink
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
HONESTLY THIS IS THE ONLY SODA I DRINK WHEN IAM IN THE MOOD OF A SODA! ESPECIALLY WITH LOTS OF ICE! IT'S SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Refreshing and crisp. The best lemon lime soda available. Very refreshing as all come products are. I drink one every week.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA
My favorite soda. Because it doesn't make my teeth feel weird but it still has all the qualities any other soda would have.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY
Nothing like a sprite and I give them to my nephews or child whenever we have a movie night and they want something special
Judy P.
Judy P.
So good! It's always been a favorite. It's crisp, fresh and tastes great. The packaging actually reminds me of my childhood
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?