Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Rohnert Park, CA

I hear that light let soda is "healthier" well tHat would just be a bonus. This lemon lime soda is refreshing and goes better with any meal
Vera R.
Vera R.
Selkirk, NY

My favorite of all the lemon lime sodas. Always get it when I'm out... either on it's own or as a mixed drink. It's a classic for a reason!
Bety P.
Bety P.

Is best when u drink it cold. I like the taste because you can taste it not like other drinks where is more bubbling that the actual taste.
Paris S.
Paris S.

I used to love Sprite but now I don't really care for it. The taste in every bottle I have just taste like WAY TO MUCH syrup is being added
Inés P.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL

This is a good soda... a little too sweet for my taste but it has a nice Lemon-Lime taste that I actually enjoy... It's very affordable...
Mary S.
Mary S.
Uniontown, KY

I love me some sprite thats all i drank when i got sick i could just about drink sprite everyday!!! I love it so much its so refreashing!!
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Marietta, GA

Sprites taste good & they also help with tough stomachs aches because the carbon allows you to burp plus i have a slight addiction to soda
Best soda to drink on a hot day, and it can't be beat when it's cold as Antarctica, straight of out the cooler, make your eyes water cold!
Abriel J.
Abriel J.
Meherrin

What to say about sprite? Hmmmm, I know. The best lemon lime soda everrr. I mean the ahh that you get when you a up a nice cold icy sprite
Jeni C.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY

Sprite is another one of those classics. It's light and refreshing - perfect for a warm summer day or just whenever you need a pick-me-up.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?