BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Byron Center, MI
I love to drink these kind of soda when i am feeling sick or when i want pop but not any kind of pop like pepsi or anything
Mariangela S.
Mariangela S.
Sweet but are good. The brand is super good. I recently tried it and the truth I tell you that it's worth paying the price.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I order it whenever I want something with strong flavor. I have some in the fridge now.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
Sprite has such a refreshing taste and helps with gas problems. I love drinking this drink when I want something refreshing
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY
Nothing like a sprite and I give them to my nephews or child whenever we have a movie night and they want something special
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Great for breaking fevers, upset stomachs and overall enjoyment. Mix it with some cherries for a Shirley temple and enjoy!
People say I joke to much but it gives you a good burp and its taste really good. I love to have them when we have party's
Miriam P.
Miriam P.
I try this 1 time and it was good because it was cold and also because it has a lemonade taste that I think everyone loves
Addison L.
Addison L.
I drink atleast one a day maybe more ­čÖł it's the only thing I drink! I love that there is no caffeine in the soda either!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?