Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville

We don't let our children have caffeine and even if you offered him caffeine, he would choose Sprite. It's a must have in our household.
Nathaly V.
Nathaly V.
Saint Cloud, FL

This soda is great when you are feeling a bad stomach ache of simply nauseas for some reason it helps you control it great for hangovers
Mario R.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

My favorite lemon lime soda. better than mtn dew and sierra mist in my opinion. works great as a mixer and just for drinking on its own.
Irene P.
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA

My second favorite soda. I try not to drink it soda too often though but when I do this is included in my options. Refreshing and yummy!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Gig Harbor, WA

My oldest son loves sprite. it has the perfect crisp taste and carbonation. It's also good for when your sick and not feeling very well.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas, NV

I like drinking Sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I've been vomiting. It settles my tummy and it has no caffeine which I like!!!!!
Raven N.
Raven N.

This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Anabel D.
Anabel D.

Love sprite during any time of the day . Refreshing and great taste all in one . My little ones can drink a little instead of dark sodas
BriAnna P.
BriAnna P.
Myakka City, FL

Can't tell if this is really thirst quenching or thirst inducing, either way still very good. The only downside is there is no caffeine
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tampa , Fl

By far my favorite soda, the flavor isn't over the top and is refreshing. Also when I'm feeling a little queasy this is a go to for me!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now