BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Yumiko C.
Great Mills, MD
Like the flavor and very refreshing . Drink it all this time. Non caffeine is good for me after too many caffeine drinks.
Whitney C.
My daughter loves it. And I love it for her. The taste is great when you want a soda but nothing super sweet like a coke.
Teresa R.
I love the sprite from whataburger! I can drink it cold or hot with gas or without. It just has a very refreshing taste.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I love Sprite. It is my go-to soda when Im at a restaurant. It is refreshing and fizzy. I prefer this over darker sodas.
Karen C.
Stockton, CA
Do all Hispanic think that this is good during illnesses? Has a great taste and is almost as classic and iconic as coke.
wendy a.
Been drinking this since I was a sperm I like this because it does contains sugar but not as much as a normal coke does.
Amina M.
the best soda! it's soooooo refreshing compared to others that i've used. however it does make me pee when i drink a lot
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
I like Sprite but definitely not my favorite. I only drink it when I can't find the ones I like in the checkout coolers.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
LOVE HAVING SPRITE LEMON LIME SODA IN THE HOUSE IT IS REFRESHING AND GREAT TO HAVE FOR FAMILY AND FREINDS WHEN COME OVER
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX
I can never go wrong with. Refreshing Pepsi. It's good on its own or in mixed drinks. It meets my expectations and more.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?