Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Averie H.
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is one of my least favorite sodas it always has an after taste of fruity pebbles to me and I just can't get over it.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Eufaula, AL
When I'm sick and need something to soothe my stomach or easy to keep down an ice cold sprite is the key to feeling Bette r
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
If you prefer something else rather than a coke, or Pepsi...: Sprite it's the option. I love Sprite, it has a tasty flavor.
Bianca I.
Bianca I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a classic sofa you would have at a barbecue very refreshing and has a good taste to it I like that it helps me burp
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Crp Christi, TX
Had Sprite today with my lunch!! When trying to stay away from dark colored sodas i choose sprite its clean and refreshing.
Judy P.
Judy P.
So good! It's always been a favorite. It's crisp, fresh and tastes great. The packaging actually reminds me of my childhood
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Byron Center, MI
I love to drink these kind of soda when i am feeling sick or when i want pop but not any kind of pop like pepsi or anything
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.
This is all i drink now. Sprite is my favorite. I never liked other drinks that taste like sprite like 7up or mountain dew.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this soda and prefer this more than Coke and Pepsi, like to eat this with some snacks while watching my favorite shows
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I order it whenever I want something with strong flavor. I have some in the fridge now.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?