Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Aj Bonèt
Aj Bonèt
If you haven't tried it then you are not living because it's great for everything and has no caffeine which is even better.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Spencer, WV
My favorite soda. I like that it is caffeine free and doesn't stain your teeth. Been drinking this since I was a little kid
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Great any time any day and my go to when I drink alcoholic beverages. Ice cold or even warm I can't resist drinking sprite.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
I love soda and sprite is one of the sodas on my favorite lists. I cant have much soda but if i do i usually choose sprite.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
If you prefer something else rather than a coke, or Pepsi...: Sprite it's the option. I love Sprite, it has a tasty flavor.
Averie H.
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is one of my least favorite sodas it always has an after taste of fruity pebbles to me and I just can't get over it.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Eufaula, AL
When I'm sick and need something to soothe my stomach or easy to keep down an ice cold sprite is the key to feeling Bette r
Bianca I.
Bianca I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a classic sofa you would have at a barbecue very refreshing and has a good taste to it I like that it helps me burp
Britney C.
Britney C.
Gary, TX
I have loved sprite all my life it's the one soda that isn't to syrupy and is refreshing! Also it helps with belly aches :)
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Crp Christi, TX
Had Sprite today with my lunch!! When trying to stay away from dark colored sodas i choose sprite its clean and refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?