Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.

I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

This is a great soda. It's a bit expensive for its size (in my country) but I do like to and buy it every time I feel like drinking soda
Mario R.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

My favorite lemon lime soda. better than mtn dew and sierra mist in my opinion. works great as a mixer and just for drinking on its own.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Wilmington, DE

This soda definitely hits the sweet tooth and is really good. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it goes flat very quick.
LauraBeth B.
LauraBeth B.
Olympia, WA

This is my favorite lemon-lime soda! The most refreshing late night soda to have, since it's caffeine-free. A nice, clear, bubbly drink.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Powder Springs, GA

This is one of my top picks when it comes to sodas. It's very refreshing and has that classic citric taste. Plus it's not too expensive.
Irene P.
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA

My second favorite soda. I try not to drink it soda too often though but when I do this is included in my options. Refreshing and yummy!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville

We don't let our children have caffeine and even if you offered him caffeine, he would choose Sprite. It's a must have in our household.
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI

Me gusta tiene la cantidad de soda perfecta y el sabor puedo beberla siempre, si todas las sodas tuvieran menos calorias seria un exicto
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL

Would recommend. Not only is it tasty, but it's a good beverage. If you like carbonated line drinks this drink is defiantly good to have
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now