Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Rohnert Park, CA

I hear that light let soda is "healthier" well tHat would just be a bonus. This lemon lime soda is refreshing and goes better with any meal
Jess H.
Jess H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Amazing taste and crisp feeling on your tongue I love it I love it I love it I love it ever really be receiving five and a five and ratings
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH

One of my go to pops when I have a upset stomach. It really helps me I love the taste I don't buy a lot maybe a case every couple of months
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA

Refreshing and Light, great to mix with fruit juices to make a fun bubbly drink. I drink this all the time and will continue to repurchase.
Joceline A.
Joceline A.

My mom would always tell me to drink this for stomachs aches but I just drink it because it's good. It does work for stomachs aches though.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.

Sprite is a tasty soda with spot on flavors of lime and lemon. The packaging is really appealing. This is one of my favorite types of soda.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
Greenbelt, MD

Sprite Lemon Lime 🍋 it's my favorite sprite. It's so refreshing and good. It's a amazing soda to take at lunch time,dinner or casual snack.
Tykeshia H.
Tykeshia H.
Pittsburg, TX

The only time I really drink a Sprite is when I get sick I don't know what it is it always make me feel better and that goes for my son too
Sadie J.
Sadie J.

I love sprite! It's good when you have an upset stomach, or pair with a fatty meal to help cut the fat. It also an awesome soda for mixing!
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.

I like sprite a lot. It's crisp and refreshing while settling upset stomach. Sprite also has electrolytes in it, which benefits me greatly.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?