Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
San Fernando

One of my all time fave drinks <3 In the Caribbean, it's always crazy hot. I love cracking open an ice cold can of this baby when I'm in the heat
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX

I love Sprite and would recommend it over any other lemon lime soda. It teases great and crisp and I would choose it over any other soda any day
Saulimar C.
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida

the flavor is always crisp. the flavor is always crisp. great tasting cafine free love it sparkely easy to find it frizz tired of written review
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO

This has a light citrus flavor and isn't quite as sweet as some dark soda/pop. This is the drink of choice for sick kids without a stonach ache.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.

Useful for parties and foot ball games at home very tasty but its tooo fizzy for my liking people have different taste buds so cant really judge
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX

I honestly love drinking sprite when I at the movies with a bucket of popcorn I feel like my trip isn't complete unless I have that combination.
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX

Pretty good so notices a lemon and a recommended for everyone it also comes in like a 12 pack and I really like it I will buy it again and again
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC

Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's not too strong or sweet like Mountain Dew or 7 up. It also has just the right amount of carbonation.
Jamaia S.
Jamaia S.

This is my favorite of all time drinks it so good and it helps your stomach when it hurting it very affordable it has a lemon line taste to it .
Aphsana Y.
Aphsana Y.
Romford, Essex

I love anything lemon and lime and this is a thirst quencher for hot summer days. I feel so alert when I drink this! It is like my energy drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now