Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Maria N.
Maria N.

My favorite soda, so refreshing in the hot days, not expensive and i just like it so much because its not that sugary or sweet as others.
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.

This is the best soda hands down I love Sprite I've been drinking it forever it's my go to soda it also goes well mixed with other things
Great. Love it. Tastes great. Its a good value and i like it. Its a nice pop to have around because it also goes well with so many things
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Morgan Hill, CA

Love having me a sprite. Especially on a hot day to quench my thirst. I also love me a sprite when i have an upset stomach it helps alot.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Joshua Tree, CA

Sprite is always a crowd pleaser. I like Sprite on ice and as cold as I can get it! I love Coca Cola so I'm glad Sprite is the same brand
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE

I am a repeat costumer. I buy this soda more than I buy any other kind of soda. The value is high. This soda has a little original taste.
Madalyn F.
Madalyn F.
Wilder, KY

Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's refreshing and tastes clear and fresh. The cans themselves are pretty and the perfect size.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.

Spirit was my first favorite soda to drink. I still enjoy it, and prefer it when at parties or at home if I do not wish to have caffeine.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

Sprite is refreshing and crisp. It is reasonably priced for a name brand pop. I enjoy the taste. I would recommend the product to others.
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Kankakee, IL

Sprite is good, but if you don't like it you don't like it, it's really just up to you and what you like so that's not much to really add
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now