Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Columbus, MS

Whenever I'm feeling down such stomach virus or food poisoning I love to settle my stomach with this. So people tells me to drink ginger ale but Sprite works miracles for me.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Demasiado gas poco sabor pero una buena opcion cuando no se da para comprar algo mas apetecible con comidas pero se queda corta por el precio y la competencia y su publicidad
One of the classics! I like to buy one of this once in a while! Perfect for hot days to refresh your sistem! And in a can if you want to go solo xD One of my favorites sodas!
katie n.
katie n.
Iselin, NJ

I love sprite . I not bring soda drinker . I normal drink sprite when I have an upset stomach . the price is okay . I love the way it tastes I love it better then ginger ale.
Marisa L.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI

My favorite pop by far! This will always be my favorite drink. Most other pops sit heavy in my stomach, and make my teeth hurt, but Sprite doesn't do that which I appreciate.
Tamia W.
Tamia W.
Rochester,New York

This song is good I like it I mean it's something that a lot of people probably had so I don't have to really tell that much because it's available anywhere so yeah it's okay
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

Wherever I go (as of out to eat) if I don't get fruit punch or lemonade, Sprite is my go to drink. And NO I DON'T LIKE SIERRA MIST OR OFF BRAND LEMON LIME SOAD ANY BETTER lol.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Evansville, IN

Sprite is so refreshing and you get the joy of drinking a soft drink without the caffeine. Always makes me feel better when I have an upset stomach and so good on a hot day.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I've always loved this soda since I was younger. It taste different than most other sodas. I love the lemony taste and there's just something about it that's very nostalgic.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK

This is a great soda for someone who wants something bubbly but that isn't too sweet or too acidic. I like drinking this when I have a sensitive stomach but am craving soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now