Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Selma, IN

So good! Especially when you have an upset stomach! Really is good to mix with juices as well. Would recommend this to anyone and caffeine free
Odilia G.
Odilia G.
Rio Grande City, TX

When I don't feel like drinking caffeine this is my go to drink. I like to drink it with lots of ice. Or when I'm munching on some spicy chips.
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Westport, CT

Usually when I drink soda I go for sprite because it doesn't stains your teeth like the others. Of course it helps that it has a amazing taste!
Mila S.
Mila S.

This is my favorite soda by far. Very tasty and refreshing, the lemon flavor is special. We buy this everyday, the house is empty without it.
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY

This soda is great. It's the perfect amount of lime & lemon, it's not overpowering and it's really subtle. I recommend this over Pepsi for sure
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL

I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
I rather drink this than coke and water . It taste good and isn't that high in sugar , cheap and it has a great taste one of my favorite sodas
Diana K.
Diana K.

I love this drink, it has a refreshing taste. Especially, when it is very hot and I want to pit-this drink will always help and quench thirst.
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA

I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
Evonne S.
Evonne S.
West Jordan, UT

Sprite is my go to for my kids, or to cure a tummy ache. I prefer something with caffeine. Price point is the same as all the other beverages.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now