Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX

I like this soda. It taste really good and its never flat. There are time when I get a flat coke or something but I've never have a flat sprite. Unless it was left open.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE

I LOVE THIS SODA. I prefer water over soda almost any day but if I'm in the mood for soda it'll be sprite that I'm drinking. Sprite is the best thirst quencher there is.
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY

I like to drink sprite mostly during the summer it has a nice taste of lemon.it takes away my thirst and i find this product every store i go to!i like this product alot.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Plano, Tx

Once you open a can the beautiful lime scent caresses your nostrils. An icy cold can of Sprite is quite refreshing especially during the Long hot exhausting summer Days,
Antonio M.
Antonio M.

I Like This Drink. Mostly When Its Cold. I Like The Flavor That It Has. It Refreshes Your Mouth And Has A Great Taste. I Would Recommend This In A Hot Day Or Some Party.
Yuriko F.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ

Who doesn't love Sprite.
Good for mixing with drink or just even drink it as is. When you're sick a Sprite will always come in handy. Or in any occasion Sprite is great.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT

I have been drinking tons of Sprite to help with my pregnancy heart burn. I don't love it and now it reminds me of being sick so I wouldn't be able to drink it casually.
Kátia R.
Kátia R.

Eu amo Sprite. O sabor de limão que mata a sede em qualquer lugar a qualquer hora. Recomendo para quando estiver com muita sede e queira tomar um refrigerante delicioso.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY

Sprite is light and refreshing. It helps soothe the stomach when it is upset. I like to drink Sprite because it doesn't have a really strong taste like some other sodas.
Allysen B.
Allysen B.

Crisp, Refreshing, Light! I love that it doesn't have caffeine for when I want something carbonated but won't keep me up all night. I have drank this since I was a kid!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now