Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Sprite is my go to lemon lime soda. It's crisp and refreshing. I also use it a lot as a mixer with flavored vodka. It's such a good combination!
Every time i want a soda i always pick sprite, i like sprite better than cocacola , i enjoy that feeling when im drinking it and its really cold
Marisa  P.
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

Sprite is a classic. It has a crisp taste and hits the spot on a hot day. I enjoy it with grenedine and some cherries, to make a Shirley Temple.
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL

My sons favorite! I love to use these and add them to fruit juice to make punch! I've been buying Sprite for years, and will continue to do so!!
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

I love it, it's my favorite drink, I love the light lemony and refreshing it is, if I put to choose soft drinks, I do not hesitate to choose it.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.

Sprite lemon lime is my all time favorite flavor of carbonated drink and I am a freak with carbonated drinks. Its flavor and lots of carbonation
Holly K.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD

We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
michelle r.
michelle r.
Sanger, CA

Love Sprite. Everyone in the house loves it. Its caffeine free so I dont worry so much with the kids, getting too hyper. I buy when its on sale.
andrea m.
andrea m.

Sprite is my favorite soda it always i love that it's never flat like other sodas I like making it into slushy I can drink a while bottle myself
Gia R.
Gia R.
Lakeland, FL

This is my absolute favorite drink, it's amazing and I love it. Whenever I feel good or sick, I can drink it anytime and it makes me feel better
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now