BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Refreshing and crisp. The best lemon lime soda available. Very refreshing as all come products are. I drink one every week.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Gary, TX
I have loved sprite all my life it's the one soda that isn't to syrupy and is refreshing! Also it helps with belly aches :)
Aj Bonèt
Aj Bonèt
If you haven't tried it then you are not living because it's great for everything and has no caffeine which is even better.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Spencer, WV
My favorite soda. I like that it is caffeine free and doesn't stain your teeth. Been drinking this since I was a little kid
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
My favorite soda; perfect drink to have with your meal! refreshing and satisfying. Can't go a day without drinking sprite!!
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Great any time any day and my go to when I drink alcoholic beverages. Ice cold or even warm I can't resist drinking sprite.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
I love soda and sprite is one of the sodas on my favorite lists. I cant have much soda but if i do i usually choose sprite.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Not a big soda drinker but this is one of my favorites if i want a soda. Love the lemon lime taste especially with a pizza!
Averie H.
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is one of my least favorite sodas it always has an after taste of fruity pebbles to me and I just can't get over it.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Eufaula, AL
When I'm sick and need something to soothe my stomach or easy to keep down an ice cold sprite is the key to feeling Bette r
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?