BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
I love soda and sprite is one of the sodas on my favorite lists. I cant have much soda but if i do i usually choose sprite.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
Sprite has such a refreshing taste and helps with gas problems. I love drinking this drink when I want something refreshing
Bianca I.
Bianca I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a classic sofa you would have at a barbecue very refreshing and has a good taste to it I like that it helps me burp
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA
My favorite soda. Because it doesn't make my teeth feel weird but it still has all the qualities any other soda would have.
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Great any time any day and my go to when I drink alcoholic beverages. Ice cold or even warm I can't resist drinking sprite.
Mariangela S.
Mariangela S.
Sweet but are good. The brand is super good. I recently tried it and the truth I tell you that it's worth paying the price.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Spencer, WV
My favorite soda. I like that it is caffeine free and doesn't stain your teeth. Been drinking this since I was a little kid
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Crp Christi, TX
Had Sprite today with my lunch!! When trying to stay away from dark colored sodas i choose sprite its clean and refreshing.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Not a big soda drinker but this is one of my favorites if i want a soda. Love the lemon lime taste especially with a pizza!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Byron Center, MI
I love to drink these kind of soda when i am feeling sick or when i want pop but not any kind of pop like pepsi or anything
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?