Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Sprite has a crispy great taste that I love! Usually it's my go to drink. Especially with a little cherry syrup, sherly temples are amazing!
Neva M.
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX

Sprite is my go to drink if I am sick or if I want something without caffeine especially when my stomach is giving me issues. I love sprite.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA

Best soda ever. Great for anyone who likes sugar and lemon. Great carbonation and doesn't stain your teeth as much as other sodas like coke.
Alexia W.
Alexia W.

I love sprite because its always the best drink to have when your tummy is upset and its great to give to kids because there is no caffeine.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

Sprite is my go to for a soda if I'm not drinking any water. It's not a dark soda which is good and it has a better flavor compared to most.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

Sprite is always my number one pick for lemon lime flavored soda pop. The others just don't cut it for me. Sprite is just oh so refreshing!!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
San Benito, TX

Gets your taste buds dancing always a great drink. During a stomach ache or when your not feeling well in general it will always lift you up
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS

Sprite is definitely a crisp refreshing soda that has no caffeine! I'm a sprite aholic, I drink nothing but sprite, the taste is awesome!!!
Joceline A.
Joceline A.

My mom would always tell me to drink this for stomachs aches but I just drink it because it's good. It does work for stomachs aches though.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Amazing taste and crisp feeling on your tongue I love it I love it I love it I love it ever really be receiving five and a five and ratings
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?