BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Why you do me this question oh my god I love this soda o.o o.o i really love this soda... the price is okay and the flawor is oh my god
Holly S.
I'll drink sprite or 7up when I have a stomach bug or something. Other than that I really don't drink it. It helps with my belly though
katelyn c.
Griffin, GA
Honestly if you're feeling sick or feeling kind of strange to your stomach drink a sprite and within an hour you'll feel a lot better.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Sprite is always a delicious and quenching drink! I love adding syrups to it to change the flavor up! It's always best when super cold!
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Who doesn't like sprite? It's fizzy and yummy. I just wish it didn't have calories. I drink one from time to time when I get a craving.
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
By far my favorite soda, the flavor isn't over the top and is refreshing. Also when I'm feeling a little queasy this is a go to for me!
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love sprite. Cherry sprite. Strawberry sprite. Or sprite with some alcohol. Also sprite and pink lemonade is really good together.
Happy P.
Willis, TX
I think that this product is excellent!! And everyone should try this in their life span!!(unless allergic to any of the ingredients)
Ken V.
Alexander, AR
This is a great no caffeine drink. Sits well on an upset stomach, mixed well with other sodas, and helps keep an pregnant wife happy.
Raven R.
Anytime I get a tummy ache or am not feeling good; there's just something about an ice cold sprite that helps to make me feel better!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?