Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO
When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Sprite! It is great for a mixer for mixed drinks for parties! Helps to drink when feeling a little under the weather!
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Berea, KY
Very bubbly kinda hard on me but other than that its a somewhat ok drink id love it way more if it wasnt so bubbly and harsh
Zarlennekia C.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL
This is the best drink in the world! It's my 1 drink overall! I recommend Sprite to anyone! It's helpful for a stomach ache.
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Tacoma, WA
I love sprite it helps when im sick to settle my stomach and it tastes great and it doesn't bother my mouth or hurt my mouth
Heath C.
Heath C.
If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Highland, NY
I love this sofa. Not only does it taste great but it's great to use for cooking as well and helps those little tummy aches.
Aj Bonèt
Aj Bonèt
If you haven't tried it then you are not living because it's great for everything and has no caffeine which is even better.
Irma C.
Irma C.
My family really loves sprite helps when stomach hurts or heart burns always buying sprite one of my husband favorite drink
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?