Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Wendy O.
Wendy O.

Useful for parties and foot ball games at home very tasty but its tooo fizzy for my liking people have different taste buds so cant really judge
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

Sprite is my favorite soda drink. Has a lemon taste. Great drink for parties. It's a fresh drink for the summer. Good flavor compared to others.
Aylin G.
Aylin G.
Saint Louis, MO

i really enjoy drinking a cold sprite on a summer day even though there could be some more cans it does the job its alot better then sierra mist
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX

I honestly love drinking sprite when I at the movies with a bucket of popcorn I feel like my trip isn't complete unless I have that combination.
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX

I love Sprite and would recommend it over any other lemon lime soda. It teases great and crisp and I would choose it over any other soda any day
Rose H.
Rose H.
Clarksburg, MD

Delicious! This is a refreshing tasty beverage that my kids enjoy. Sprite lemon lime soda is a great drink for any occasion! Great tasting soda!
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC

Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's not too strong or sweet like Mountain Dew or 7 up. It also has just the right amount of carbonation.
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV

Sprite is my favorite drink. It doesn't have any caffeine in it, which is good. It helps with upset stomachs. I can drink a whole case by myself
LJ M.
LJ M.
Culpeper, VA

Even though it's not caffeinated it's still a great beverage. Lemon lime taste and refreshing bite at the end from the carbonation. Great soda.
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Westport, CT

Usually when I drink soda I go for sprite because it doesn't stains your teeth like the others. Of course it helps that it has a amazing taste!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now