Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Max B.
Max B.
New York , NY
One of my favorite sodas! Crisp and refreshing and great tasting lime flavor. Doesn't lose its fizz and keeps tasting great!
Margarita M.
Margarita M.
Garland, TX
Sprite is super good if you don't want drink a lot of fats and carbs. Great cold and never the less great for gassy stomach.
April H.
April H.
Campbellsville, KY
I like Sprite, it quenches my thirst and is cool and refreshing. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and Sprite is caffeine free.
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Berea, KY
Very bubbly kinda hard on me but other than that its a somewhat ok drink id love it way more if it wasnt so bubbly and harsh
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Heath C.
Heath C.
If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO
When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Sprite! It is great for a mixer for mixed drinks for parties! Helps to drink when feeling a little under the weather!
Milana D.
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX
Sprite has been my favorite soda for years. It has such a refreshing taste and is always my go-to soda when I'm craving one.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Sprite is nice to drink because it's clear so less chance to get a kidney stone. Sprite always tastes good and is affordable
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?