BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Heath C.
Heath C.
If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I live in the desert and there is nothing more refreshing on a one hundred and something degree day then an ice cold sprite!
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Berea, KY
Very bubbly kinda hard on me but other than that its a somewhat ok drink id love it way more if it wasnt so bubbly and harsh
Cydnee J.
Cydnee J.
I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
April H.
April H.
Campbellsville, KY
I like Sprite, it quenches my thirst and is cool and refreshing. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and Sprite is caffeine free.
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI
I am a big fan of drinking Sprite when my stomach doesn't feel good! I also like to drink a nice cold Sprite on a sunny day!
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I give this kind of soda for my kids. They love the taste and i like that doesn't have too much caffeine like the dark ones.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Highland, NY
I love this sofa. Not only does it taste great but it's great to use for cooking as well and helps those little tummy aches.
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Tacoma, WA
I love sprite it helps when im sick to settle my stomach and it tastes great and it doesn't bother my mouth or hurt my mouth
Mary S.
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this soda and prefer this more than Coke and Pepsi, like to eat this with some snacks while watching my favorite shows
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?