BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI
I am a big fan of drinking Sprite when my stomach doesn't feel good! I also like to drink a nice cold Sprite on a sunny day!
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I give this kind of soda for my kids. They love the taste and i like that doesn't have too much caffeine like the dark ones.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Highland, NY
I love this sofa. Not only does it taste great but it's great to use for cooking as well and helps those little tummy aches.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Sprite! It is great for a mixer for mixed drinks for parties! Helps to drink when feeling a little under the weather!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY
Nothing like a sprite and I give them to my nephews or child whenever we have a movie night and they want something special
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
HONESTLY THIS IS THE ONLY SODA I DRINK WHEN IAM IN THE MOOD OF A SODA! ESPECIALLY WITH LOTS OF ICE! IT'S SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
I love Sprite. I usually only drink it if I don't have water, or coffee. The flavor is so, so good! I love all the bubbles!
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I order it whenever I want something with strong flavor. I have some in the fridge now.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA
My favorite soda. Because it doesn't make my teeth feel weird but it still has all the qualities any other soda would have.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Eufaula, AL
When I'm sick and need something to soothe my stomach or easy to keep down an ice cold sprite is the key to feeling Bette r
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?