Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

So yummy. I love it when it's so hot outside and you just want that sugar in your body. It's only perfect when you have it with a nice hot pizza a
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Monticello, KY

Sprite has been my go to forever, it helps with everything and it seems to cure all of my kids 'illnesses' weather it be the flu or a stubbed toe.
Ninoshka A.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL

If I had to choose between any so day I would always pick sprite. Very refreshing, affordable and they ha be them in different shapes and siizes.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX

Omg i love sprite so much especially the off brand kinds. It is so refreshing and believe it or not it actually helps with cramps and migraines!!
Flor H.
Flor H.

Always find these refreshing in the summer mostly with ice and the bubbly of it is just so relaxing always have these at parties or get togethers
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Mooreville, MS

My children love sprite and I don't mind them having it! Since it's clear and caffeine free, I don't feel as guilty about letting them have soda.
Jovana G.
Jovana G.
Eden Prairie , MN

Really refreshing. Like it in the can better than a plastic bottle. Good value. Always a go-to when you aren't feeling the best. Repeat customer.
vipin k.
vipin k.

Sprite lemon lime soda is a good product and it seems like water when you first see it.It is not costly, but sugar content is high.But i like it.
Erica M.
Erica M.

I can't have caffine, so when I want a soda, i go for my sprite! Great taste and love that it is caffine- free, so I don't have to quit all sodas
Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.
Bullhead City, AZ

All time one of my favorite sodas. has a very good taste it is good for when your feeling a little down. it exceeds. is one of my two go to sodas
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now