BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love this drink, it always takes away my thirst. Sprite is the best soda to drink, especially in an ice cold glass. Love it.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Northbrook, IL
Nice refreshing soda! Good for when your stomach hurts or if you just want some pop! Packaging is nice and easy on the eyes.
Heath C.
Heath C.
If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
April H.
April H.
Campbellsville, KY
I like Sprite, it quenches my thirst and is cool and refreshing. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and Sprite is caffeine free.
Margarita M.
Margarita M.
Garland, TX
Sprite is super good if you don't want drink a lot of fats and carbs. Great cold and never the less great for gassy stomach.
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
I like it's caffeine free and not so sweet. The fizz in it is great. Its good when you need to burp after a meal . delicious
Roxanna R.
Roxanna R.
South San Francisco, CA
Tastes so good its like an explosion in your mouth. I cant get enough of this i don't drink it often but when i do i love it
Cydnee J.
Cydnee J.
I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO
When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?