BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
Miriam P.
I try this 1 time and it was good because it was cold and also because it has a lemonade taste that I think everyone loves
Stephanie angelea N.
Lincoln Park, MI
Most great fizz to a soda i drink this whenever i feel under the weather it gives me like some boost to go on with the day
Ithzy A.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love drinking this because it has like a mineral water feel to it it's just really good and it's not to sweet
Marah C.
Emporia, KS
Sprite can mix with anything! I normally mix it with vodka and it just goes down so smooth! And it's even tasty by itself!
Shantal C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Great product I highly recommend it it works for me so hopefully it works for you! Love this item makes me feel beautiful.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Favorite soda since forever! Love the lemon-lime flavor. I prefer this soda over any other soda. Will drink with any meal.
ada s.
This is my favorite soda of all time! I take this with me for lunch or just in the car, it's easy, great-tasting and fun!
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN
This is great when you are feeling sick. I have used it many times to help relieve my sore stomach and it helped greatly!
Ashley G.
Dothan, AL
I like to drink this because I don't like drink dr pepper.i don't drink soda alot but when I do I choose to drink sprite.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?