Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS

Sprite is definitely a crisp refreshing soda that has no caffeine! I'm a sprite aholic, I drink nothing but sprite, the taste is awesome!!!
Miranda Y.
Miranda Y.
La Place, LA

I love the refreshing flavor. Sprite is my families #1 go to soda. Its clean and refreshing taste is just what you need in a hot summer day
Amaka A.
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, Alberta

I love Sprite, but weirdly enough I personally like my Sprite flat and really really cold, it just goes down so easy and really refreshing.
Bety P.
Bety P.

Is best when u drink it cold. I like the taste because you can taste it not like other drinks where is more bubbling that the actual taste.
Sadie J.
Sadie J.

I love sprite! It's good when you have an upset stomach, or pair with a fatty meal to help cut the fat. It also an awesome soda for mixing!
Rhodelyn A.
Rhodelyn A.

My favoriiite, I don't know but my mother and I choose sprite rather than coke maybe because coke has greater value of sugar? I don't know.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA

Refreshing and Light, great to mix with fruit juices to make a fun bubbly drink. I drink this all the time and will continue to repurchase.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
Washington, DC

Sprite Lemon Lime 🍋 it's my favorite sprite. It's so refreshing and good. It's a amazing soda to take at lunch time,dinner or casual snack.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Amazing taste and crisp feeling on your tongue I love it I love it I love it I love it ever really be receiving five and a five and ratings
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH

One of my go to pops when I have a upset stomach. It really helps me I love the taste I don't buy a lot maybe a case every couple of months
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now