Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Kaylyn B.
Kaylyn B.

If i had to choose between light and dark soda I would choose sprite. Still a good classic soda. I usually like to mix it with fruit punch :)
Joni R.
Joni R.
Moss Point, MS

If I'm going to drink soda, this is my go to! I like that it's light and refreshing! I prefer this sofa over some others due to no caffeine.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Sprite has a crispy great taste that I love! Usually it's my go to drink. Especially with a little cherry syrup, sherly temples are amazing!
Monica F.
Monica F.
Paducah, KY

My sisters favorite soda! It's really good. The flavors are very crisp and clear. I like mixing it with cake mix for a perfectly moist cake!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Moraga, CA

Great soda for kids or teens. Nice to have at barbecues or events. It is sweet and carbonated well. It is better than 7up and is affordable.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA

Best soda ever. Great for anyone who likes sugar and lemon. Great carbonation and doesn't stain your teeth as much as other sodas like coke.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
San Benito, TX

Gets your taste buds dancing always a great drink. During a stomach ache or when your not feeling well in general it will always lift you up
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Stockton, CA

I prefer sprit over 7up to me sprite has so much more flavor and is refreshing. I also drink it fir burping n upset stomach helps everytime.
Neva M.
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX

Sprite is my go to drink if I am sick or if I want something without caffeine especially when my stomach is giving me issues. I love sprite.
Sue Ellen L.
Sue Ellen L.
Groton, CT

I buy this product a lot for every day use. For mix drink, if we are sick or just to have a nice glass of sprite. Love the refreshing taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?