Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coventry, RI

I love Sprite it is my go to soda. Very easy to digest. I have been drinking this soda most of my life. I sometimes make Shirley temples with it.
Val H.
Val H.

I love Sprite I have it all the time in the house specially cuz there's no caffeine in it so when the kids want a soda they get to have a Sprite.
april c.
april c.

really refreshing great taste I always buy these awesome for summer time to add different flavors into it always great for mixing up adult drinks
José miguel M.
José miguel M.

Como ya he dicho me gusta si sabor y también su precio es muy accesible a las familias y creo q la recommendaría con mis amigos d equipo de futbol
Grace H.
Grace H.
Lynden, WA

These are great! They taste exactly like lemon, and lime! They are great for if you have a tummy ache. I nasically always have them in my fridge!
megan f.
megan f.
Fresno, CA

Sprite is just that classic non-dark soda taste to me. I love it and it is one of the options i always serve at family get togethers. great taste
Blushin B.
Blushin B.

Can't say I enjoyed this particular flavor of sprite to often. It's just what I prefer to get when I buy on the go food like subway for example.
Dania Alejandra M.
Dania Alejandra M.
Ecuador - Manabi - El Carmen

Sprite es muy rico delicioso tiene un sabor único que te hace desear mas y mas y mas desde que lo pruebo desde los 11 años no me he cansado de el
Sapphire V.
Sapphire V.

Taste amazing when it's cold it's a good drink to drink because it's not so harsh on you like coke is I love coke but this is a good replacement.
Karla M.
Karla M.

Superrrrrr yummy soda. I love mixing this with some hi-c lemonade. It tastes so good. Love the bright gram can it makes it stand out from others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now