Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I live in the desert and there is nothing more refreshing on a one hundred and something degree day then an ice cold sprite!
Heath C.
Heath C.
If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
Cydnee J.
Cydnee J.
I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
Max B.
Max B.
New York , NY
One of my favorite sodas! Crisp and refreshing and great tasting lime flavor. Doesn't lose its fizz and keeps tasting great!
April H.
April H.
Campbellsville, KY
I like Sprite, it quenches my thirst and is cool and refreshing. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and Sprite is caffeine free.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
I really like this soda. It's inexpensive, tastes good, and the design of the can/bottle is appealing. I would recommend it.
Milana D.
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX
Sprite has been my favorite soda for years. It has such a refreshing taste and is always my go-to soda when I'm craving one.
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I give this kind of soda for my kids. They love the taste and i like that doesn't have too much caffeine like the dark ones.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Sprite is nice to drink because it's clear so less chance to get a kidney stone. Sprite always tastes good and is affordable
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?