Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Jackeelin M.
Jackeelin M.
This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Austin, AR
My kids absolutely love this drink and so am I. They have less sugar than the rest. They are really good when you freeze them
Heather D.
Heather D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I drink sprite everyday! It wouldn't be me if I didn't! Love the taste of it! And it's caffeine free so it's not bad for you!
Roxanna R.
Roxanna R.
South San Francisco, CA
Tastes so good its like an explosion in your mouth. I cant get enough of this i don't drink it often but when i do i love it
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Northbrook, IL
Nice refreshing soda! Good for when your stomach hurts or if you just want some pop! Packaging is nice and easy on the eyes.
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO
When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love this drink, it always takes away my thirst. Sprite is the best soda to drink, especially in an ice cold glass. Love it.
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
This soda is one of the best. This may sound weird, but when I eat Subway, I always have to have a sprite!! Nothing like it!
carly g.
carly g.
Westbury, NY
The classics sprite is always good the original is my favorite and I love drinking it in a glass full of ice would recommend
Cydnee J.
Cydnee J.
I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?