BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Stacie B.
Midland City, AL
My son and I have stomach issues. When we are having one of our "episodes" (as I call them), Sprite usually helps a little with the issues. We love the taste. We ALWAYS have at least a 12 pack in the fridge.
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
Sprite is a classic... crisp and sharp citrus flavor and always carbonated to perfection... I do think the design is outdated, though, and they could probably benefit from a logo as fresh as their beverages.
Oro F.
Sprite is an ok type of soda.To me it has nothing special.there is no doubt that there is room for improvement. The packaging is ok but the designs are pretty good.It met my expectations but it is not that original.I would not recommend it to others if they want a healthy lifestyle.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
Love Sprite. It's refreshing! Buy every time I go grocery shopping. It's the go to drink around our house. ūüėäūüėä. Recommend Sprite to others wanting a refreshing drink! Enjoy!!! Coke products are my favorite.
Rachelle P.
These are a great alternative when I don't have some ginger ale around the house. I usually drink this when I have a stomachache because the carbonation will usually help. The taste is great and refreshing!
alondra c.
Midlothian, IL
Sprite is one of my top carbonated beverages to drink because it goes great with any type of food. It doesn't stain your teeth like other sodas, and it doesn't leave you bloated. Taste best when served cold.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
Kady E.
My favorite soda! Sprite is the best! It is refreshing and that lemon/lime taste with the fizziness can refresh you within minutes. Plus you can find it anywhere and everywhere, and it is such a great price.
Maria H.
Love love me so sprite i love mixing it with fruits don't know why but the taste is great! also when i got an upset tummy i drink one of these small one and it makes me feel good.
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Sprite is another soda that is one of my favorites! It definitely met my expectations and I love to drink them once and a while. It has great flavor and is affordable! I would definitely recommend to others.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?