Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Azucena E.
Azucena E.

My favorite drink ever. I love drinking this at restaurants and it meets my expectations. It tastes the best when put into a cup with ice.
Best soda to drink on a hot day, and it can't be beat when it's cold as Antarctica, straight of out the cooler, make your eyes water cold!
Nhia L.
Nhia L.

Love it!!!!! Love it because even when it's flat out the taste is still same. Warm or cold I like how the taste doesn't gets all flat out.
Jeni C.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY

Sprite is another one of those classics. It's light and refreshing - perfect for a warm summer day or just whenever you need a pick-me-up.
Aerial H.
Aerial H.
Medina, TN

I like Sprite because of no caffiene otherwise I would choose something dark like coke or pepsi. Definitely prefer it over Sierra Mist. Ew
Mary S.
Mary S.
Uniontown, KY

I love me some sprite thats all i drank when i got sick i could just about drink sprite everyday!!! I love it so much its so refreashing!!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Blue Island, IL

This is probably the only soda product I will drink. It's quite refreshing and my go-to when I can't get my hands on some water. Love it!
Madalyn F.
Madalyn F.
Wilder, KY

Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's refreshing and tastes clear and fresh. The cans themselves are pretty and the perfect size.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

I would say it is great for alcoholic drinks as i see the women in my family use it. This is an ok soda. I prefer mountain dew over this.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE

I am a repeat costumer. I buy this soda more than I buy any other kind of soda. The value is high. This soda has a little original taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now