BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Shanda P.
Shanda P.
I love sprite it is my favorite lime soda I tried off brands but nothing compares to Sprite that big tall bottle of goodness.
teresa m.
teresa m.
Love this kind of sad because even though it may not be healthy it helps me think as if I'm not doing so much harm to my body
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
Sprite is my all time favorite soda! I love this drink, and it is my go to caffeine! I could probably not survive without it!
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Tacoma, WA
I love sprite it helps when im sick to settle my stomach and it tastes great and it doesn't bother my mouth or hurt my mouth
Zarlennekia C.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL
This is the best drink in the world! It's my 1 drink overall! I recommend Sprite to anyone! It's helpful for a stomach ache.
Roxanna R.
Roxanna R.
South San Francisco, CA
Tastes so good its like an explosion in your mouth. I cant get enough of this i don't drink it often but when i do i love it
Max B.
Max B.
New York , NY
One of my favorite sodas! Crisp and refreshing and great tasting lime flavor. Doesn't lose its fizz and keeps tasting great!
Heath C.
Heath C.
If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
carly g.
carly g.
Westbury, NY
The classics sprite is always good the original is my favorite and I love drinking it in a glass full of ice would recommend
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?