Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Leandra L.
Leandra L.

gosto muito pois o gosto é muito semelhante ao do suco de limão natural. usei em coquetéis e ele sempre deixou ele com um gosto mais forte mas na medida certa. recomendo muito!
Carly N.
Carly N.
Bothell, WA

I bought Sprite at Marshalls. I like that they are sold in cold case, so they are always cold.
I like sprite because it is a good value for the price, and it has a great taste.
nicole e.
nicole e.
Carson, CA

Im 8 weeks pregnant and have had awful morning sickness. Sprite has helped me through the nauseating days. The light crisp flavor along with the bubbles ease my tummy regularly
Dejanira P.
Dejanira P.
Philadelphia, PA

Good tasting soda I like it because of it lime taste to it I don't really like sodas that taste all sugary but this still has sugar and caffeine that I need without tasting it.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Lititz, PA

This lemon lime sofa is one of my go to drinks. Tastes good on its own, but also as a mixer (nonalcoholic and alcoholic) for a large number of different varieties of beverages.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.

perfect light lemon lime flavor. perfect amount of carbonation. perfectly refreshing. great amount of tang and fizziness. much better than coke and pepsi. light and refreshing.
Rhonda E.
Rhonda E.
Jacksonville, Nc

Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink.
Mahek D.
Mahek D.
Niles, IL

If I'm going to drink Soda, which is rare, then I choose to drink sprite as it helps aid in digestion. I've always loved the taste of Sprite compared to any other similar sodas
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS

We love this soda in our house. We mix it with juice to make a quick punch. I love it because there is no caffeine and it's clear for my kids. We love the amazing taste it has.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now