BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
This soda is one of the best. This may sound weird, but when I eat Subway, I always have to have a sprite!! Nothing like it!
Robin H.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Sprite! It is great for a mixer for mixed drinks for parties! Helps to drink when feeling a little under the weather!
Max B.
Max B.
New York , NY
One of my favorite sodas! Crisp and refreshing and great tasting lime flavor. Doesn't lose its fizz and keeps tasting great!
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
I like it's caffeine free and not so sweet. The fizz in it is great. Its good when you need to burp after a meal . delicious
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Northbrook, IL
Nice refreshing soda! Good for when your stomach hurts or if you just want some pop! Packaging is nice and easy on the eyes.
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
Margarita M.
Margarita M.
Garland, TX
Sprite is super good if you don't want drink a lot of fats and carbs. Great cold and never the less great for gassy stomach.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Berea, KY
Very bubbly kinda hard on me but other than that its a somewhat ok drink id love it way more if it wasnt so bubbly and harsh
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO
When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?