Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Sheridan, OR

Good to settle stomach aches. That's how my mom always taught me. The taste is good but I'd like more flavor selections other than lemon lime
Susan S.
Susan S.

Great drink. Goes with everything and a classic favorite for a lot of people. Great at family events or parties. Great taste and great price.
Kaylyn B.
Kaylyn B.

If i had to choose between light and dark soda I would choose sprite. Still a good classic soda. I usually like to mix it with fruit punch :)
Laura E.
Laura E.

So good. Better than dark soda. Good soda to drink when feeling nausea. Calms the nerves. Really good lime flavor. Can mix with any tequila 😉
Karis E.
Karis E.
Beach Park, IL

I am not big on drinking Carbonated soft drinks, #Sprite is my most favorited soft drink. It does not sit so heavy in my stomach like others.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Attica, MI

I love Sprite! It's fresh and refreshing but still has a great taste to it. If you also do coke points you can get coupons for coke products.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO

Sprite helps with my stomach aches and is great for making Shirley Temples. Also I used to add whipped cream on top of sprite. Give it a try.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Providence, RI

Sprite is so good, I don't drinks a lot but when I do I ebony Sprite lol. It's very affordable to buy too. They should make different flavors
tyana H.
tyana H.

This is my favorite to buy i love the ease and the size for when i have to go out i need something to drink. the flavor is so good li love it
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Browns Mills, NJ

I love sprite! This is always one of my favorite choices. If it's not coke I can always go for sprite. It's not too bubbly it's just perfect.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?