Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Beck S.
Beck S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A very refreshing soda. Great alone or as a drink mixer. I also use it to settle my kids stomach when she isn't feeling well.
Lindsey w.
Lindsey w.
Walkertown, NC
My favorite soda. Love the taste. Love that it is caffeine free also. Would recommend this to anyone only soda I drink daily.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Arlington, WA
My go to for all occasions. Great on its own. Great as a mixer. And works well for something sweet when I'm not feeling well.
teresa m.
teresa m.
Love this kind of sad because even though it may not be healthy it helps me think as if I'm not doing so much harm to my body
Carol R.
Carol R.
Miami
excellent, it is economical and great lemon flavor. The best gas of all, I recommend everyone to try it, they will not regret
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
Another product that is good for me when my tummy aches or I have a stomach virus. It has a great taste and it is refreshing.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
Sprite is a staple in our house. Very refreshing when it's warm out. Also used as a mixer when we have friends & family over.
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
Sprite is my all time favorite soda! I love this drink, and it is my go to caffeine! I could probably not survive without it!
Pitchiiz D.
Pitchiiz D.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love Sprite! It feel really refresh after drinking it in a hot day. It also help me if I had so much gas in my stomach too.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Austin, AR
My kids absolutely love this drink and so am I. They have less sugar than the rest. They are really good when you freeze them
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?