Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami, Florida

Lemon soda is my favorite drink and I just love this one!! It's refreshing flavored, my family drink it at lunches or dinners so, yeah we love it!!
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Marshville, NC

This is my favorite soda, it has a great taste and I love the carbonation. It's also easy on the stomach so it's good when you aren't feeling well.
Laura T.
Laura T.

This is great mix to the regular Sprite. And fantastic to make a mix drink out of. I don't have it often but I sure did like it when I had it last.
Chinita R.
Chinita R.
Kissimmee, FL

sprite is just a good go to soda, perfect for parties, cookouts. always on sale so that's a huge plus. we like just about all the different flavors
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA

So far so good. My all time grab on in store. I'm a 0 calorie addict it really fits my wants.and also the taste is so refreshing a thirst quincher.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

I love it. Super crisp and light it goes with anything. It's light and airy and doesn't have the coating on your teeth like Coca Cola or dr. Pepper
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC

Love this stuff, I try my best not to drink sodas on a daily basis and keep the caffeine low. So this is my go-to drink. Sprite is my favorite 100%
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.

I do enjoy Sprite though it's normally not my favorite soft drink. I normally will mix it with orange juice when I do have it around in my kitchen.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

My favorite lemon lime soda. Great and refreshing for a daily beverage and also for and upset stomach. Crisp and lemony flavor unlike other brands.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Springfield, VA

So refreshing! Love that Lemon Lime taste! My family and I love drinking a nice ice cold Sprite during the summer and winter! We can't get enough!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now