Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Jackeelin M.
Jackeelin M.
This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Miami
excellent, it is economical and great lemon flavor. The best gas of all, I recommend everyone to try it, they will not regret
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
I don't really like to drink carbonate drinks.But Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is very light for this reason i prefer this product.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Austin, AR
My kids absolutely love this drink and so am I. They have less sugar than the rest. They are really good when you freeze them
Pitchiiz D.
Pitchiiz D.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love Sprite! It feel really refresh after drinking it in a hot day. It also help me if I had so much gas in my stomach too.
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Northbrook, IL
Nice refreshing soda! Good for when your stomach hurts or if you just want some pop! Packaging is nice and easy on the eyes.
Roxanna R.
Roxanna R.
South San Francisco, CA
Tastes so good its like an explosion in your mouth. I cant get enough of this i don't drink it often but when i do i love it
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
This soda is one of the best. This may sound weird, but when I eat Subway, I always have to have a sprite!! Nothing like it!
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I give this kind of soda for my kids. They love the taste and i like that doesn't have too much caffeine like the dark ones.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?