Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL

Sprite is a great lemon lime soda that doesn't have any caffeine in it. It is great for soothing your upset stomach. I use to prefer sierra mist to sprite but after they changed their product. I know prefer sprite to it. Although sprite seems to have a stronger syrup taste to it.
Connie P.
Connie P.
Fallston

I love Sprite, especially because it doesn't have any caffeine. The taste is light and not too sweet. The packaging is bright green so you can't miss it. I've always liked Sprite but as I got older I've liked it more because it's not as sweet as colas. I will keep buying this
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I like Sprite soda. This has a great taste and comes next best to Pepsi. It did meet my expectations and I love the different varieties that this brand started to come with. I recommend this product so that you can try out new flavors and still be satisfied with the regular kind.
Lex K.
Lex K.

Love sprite. I get stomach aches from medication I have to take, so this is great to help with nausea. It's also that nice lemon-lime flavor that's great in the summer. I also would recommend this as a mixer! It's also great to bake cakes with if you're looking to use less sugar!
Jaedi G.
Jaedi G.

This is one of the few drinks that I love as a soda. The flavor is sweet but not too overwhelming, and the carbon is perfect. I love that it doesn't have any artificial dyes in it as well. It's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere definitely preferred over siarra mist.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Morrisville, NC

Best soda to mix drinks with or just to drink. You can turn it into anything you want! Not as carbonated as Coca Cola so it doesn't burn while drinking it. There's always great deals at various grocery stores. It's worth getting sprite lemon lime soda instead of the competition.
Shaquerie K.
Shaquerie K.
Thomasville, GA

I've also loved sprite since I was a kid. Classic lemon lime taste. I would say that it out measures all other alternative brands. I've been drinking sprite for well over 20 years. There's nothing like an ice cold sprite and it I will definitely continue to buy and recommend it.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY

My favorite soda of all time. I always get this whether I am at a restaurant or at work. I drink it for dinner and for lunch. I absolutely love the taste and how it feel along my tongue. I would rather drink this than any other soda brand. I would DEFINITELY would buy this again
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL

Sprite is my favorite after Orangina. I love the crisp lemon lime taste. I don't think soda often but it is definitely one of  my go tos. The packaging is cute and simple. There isn't too much going on. I definitely recommend this soda to anyone who hasn't already tried it.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Emporia, KS

When looking for a less heavy pop drink I turn to sprite. Most people use sprite when sick so I think mentally sprite is tied to illness so I rarely drink it. Reminds me of being sick. Its great for illness but then that image/memory just sticks with you every time you drink it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?