Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
samantha m.
samantha m.

I have always been a fan of light colored sodas but I have to say i love love love sprite! This is hands down my favorite soda! It is also a plus that sprite has no caffeine as well so in my eyes is a little bit better choice. Also when I have a upset stomach this soda has also been a go to choice.🍋🍋🍋
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Boston, MA

This is my third favorite sode. First is pepsi or coke and second is ginger ale but ya this comes third mainly because I love lime and lemon and it just taste good on how they make it. It doesn't hurt drinking it but maybe the first sip. If you r looking for a lemon lime soda this is the soda to drink.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH

who does not like Spite. they are there on every occasion in my house in my entire life.they are there in my regular days.they are there whenever i travel by my car on a long drive..even if they are there in my normal boring days.. they are so refreshing i forget my stress while taking couple of sip.
Kurt H.
Kurt H.
Stockton, CA

This is one of my all time favs, great anytime, really great on a hot day. Excellent of you have the flu and are having a hard time keeping things down. Good as a mixer in drinks. Great mixed with Kool-Aid. Good to jazz up a cake mix. If you are looking for a nice clean crisp drink, look no further.
Diana Y.
Diana Y.
Plant City, FL

Very delicious and refreshing. One of our favorite drinks esp with dinner (once in a while). We love the taste of it esp when it is ice cold. Good after a night of partying lol as well for quinch your thrust as well. We have no tried any of the other flavors but this is our favorite lemon lime drink
Emily A.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA

My favorite soda alongside coke!
I love sprite. Kids love sprite, Everyone loves sprite!
I have been a coca cola products lover for years, and coca colas sprite is too delicious. Definitely one of their best products. Nobody , (store brand and other competitors) compares to the original taste! LOVE!
Rebekah F.
Rebekah F.
Walterboro, SC

Although I don't drink much soda, Sprite is at the top of the list of sodas I do drink. I tend to avoid dark sodas (and most sodas in general), but Sprite is easier to drink because it isn't as sweet as some alternatives. It also tastes better and has better carbonation than other lemon-lime sodas.
Catherine N.
Catherine N.

I am a soda lover, Sprite however I find it sweeter than other brands but nothing crazy. Love the taste when is very cold. if you are trying to compare to other brands it doesn't make a difference, they are all around the same price. I like to use this when preparing some cocktails for the family.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA

I enjoy Sprite a lot. It has a very nice flavor to it that always quenches the craving for carbonated drinks. Sprite is also found everywhere, ... whether you are at a fast food chain or even a local restaurant. I particularly enjoy drinking it when I eat it with pizza. I would purchase this again
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY

Very classic soda. I like to drink Sprite when I just want soda. I wouldn't really drink Sprite when I'm eating something like pizza or any other meal. This is more of a dessert type of drink. I drink Sprite pretty regularly like once a week and it's something I can always drink to feel refreshed.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now