Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA

I love this soda because it has a sweet taste to really bubbly carbonated lemon lime flavored water. I always like to get this at the vending machines even more often then Coca Cola. I think sprite is the best soda ever. I 100% recommend this carbonated drink to people who never tried it.
Antonella C.
Antonella C.
Miami Fl

Sprite is a classic lemon-lime soda, and is the one I enjoyed most. it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine A cold bottle of sprite on a hot summer afternoon is so refreshing. This is a sweet soft drink, though not as sweet as others.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Orland Park, IL

My favorite soda ever!!! It tastes so natural to me! I have tried many other knock off lemon lime sodas. However, I keep coming back to Sprite! I also love the Mini Sip-Sized Cans! They are so easy to take anywhere and throw in a bag! Delicious! I would highly recommend Sprite to someone.
Liya L.
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY

I always drink Sprite on my breaks at work for a relaxing and refreshing drink! Helps me satisfy my sweet tooth and gives me that extra boost I need to finish a long shift at work! The lime flavor gives it that extra kick which has tasted really good with tequila and lemonade at parties!
Maxine V.
Maxine V.
Rochester, NY

My kids aren't always allowed soda because of the caffeine and sugar, but when they are allowed to have some, this is the drink of choice. Because it's caffeine free, I don't have to worry that the will be extra hyper and compared to other soda products, the sugar levels are not as high.
Viannie V.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL

This is my favorite soft drink. I like it for the flavor and carbonation. I enjoy that it doesn't have caffeine and since I don't drink it often, the sugar and calories aren't worrisome for me. I would recommend it as my favorite caffeine free soft drink with great lemon and lime flavor.
Larisa W.
Larisa W.
Aurora, OR

My favorite soda to drink, well when i drink soda. I have kind of a sensitive tummy so I stay away from dark soda for the most part. But that's exactly why I like it, light on the tummy and the lemony-lime soda netralizes any tummy issue I have or if I just want something fizzy for once.
Cass G.
Cass G.
Olean, NY

Super refreshing and always enjoyable. I find that i can drink this anytime of the year but especially when i am really hot because how refreshing it really is. the price is good whether you get one or 24. I like to drink a lot of sprite so i do not get the small ones only the big ones.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

It's hard to write a bad review about sprite. It's good with all foods, it's great with certain alcohols, great to mix other juices in with to create something new. It's my other go to besides ginger ale when I'm sick and not feeling well. I don't drink pop often but I do drink sprite!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Berea, KY

Sprite is always great to have on hand. Especially for littles. My mother always have it to us to help settle our stomachs. Not sure if it actually worked or if we were just happy to get soda, but it's a tradition I will pass on. The bubbles are always refreshing when not feeling well.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now