BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Kristine L.
Sprite is good! It's a great clear soda or "pop". It is good to add to mixed drinks. My boyfriend adds sprite to some crown royal apple and it really makes the drink! I would recommend it even if u dont like to drink soda by itself, you can add it to a mixed drink!
Britny H.
Lakeview, MI
Usually the drink I try to have about 80% of the time so that i stay away from dark pop or when i need caffein free pop. Also when ever I am feeling sick its nice to have a not too cold but also not warm sprite works best for when having an upset stomach.
Autumn F.
Although I am not a huge fan of sprite it is okay. If you like sprite. It is very affordable as well as easy to find. It is not very good compared to other sodas. That is just my opinion. I am a repeat customer despite my indifference. I would recommend it to people who like lemon-lime soda.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I like Sprite they have great taste it taste delicious when the sprite is cold. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda in a hot weather makes your day happier and cooler. I love it. I definitely buy it again as many times I can.
Dania M.
These are perfect for the little ones so they don't over drink too much caffeine very adorable at Walmart I highly recommend these they are perfect for parties or houses that have little kids around you don't want drinking to much caffeine :)
Jasmine C.
I like Sprite soda. This has a great taste and comes next best to Pepsi. It did meet my expectations and I love the different varieties that this brand started to come with. I recommend this product so that you can try out new flavors and still be satisfied with the regular kind.
Linda J.
Boston
Sprite is a drink you go for when you're looking for something less intimidating than Coke. I've been cutting back on all soda's lately and I found a great combo. I do half Sprite and half sparkling water and you still get the satisfying kick of Sprite.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
I enjoy Sprite a lot. It has a very nice flavor to it that always quenches the craving for carbonated drinks. Sprite is also found everywhere, ... whether you are at a fast food chain or even a local restaurant. I particularly enjoy drinking it when I eat it with pizza. I would purchase this again
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Sprite is my favorite Lemon-Lime Soda! It has an equal mix of lemon and lime flavors, and the refreshing factor is off the charts. The mini cans are my favorite - I get the flavor and sensation of Sprite without all the sugar of a huge ginormous can or bottle!
Taylor A.
Hustonville, KY
I absolutely love Sprite. I love this when my stomach hurts or I don't feel that well. I also love the fact that it does not have caffine in it. This is the best lemon lime soda that they have on the market. This soda is totally worth it. It is for sure the best I have ever tasted
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?