BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Cristen F.
Cristen F.
Navarre, FL
I love sprite mostly for being caffeine free and still tasting great. It's great for kids in the sense that it won't have them bouncing off the walls but they still get the excitement of drinking a soda. Sprite is also my go to for upset stomachs. It seems to always help.
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box Elder, SD
love this soda! this is such a great soda to have in your house cause it taste great, it is caffeine free AND you can use it to make drinks! This is the best quality lemon-lime soda to buy all the others have a weird aftertaste. I always buy sprite even with my fast food.
Antonio A.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
I love Spirite, it taste so good and so fresh. The flavors sprite also gives makes you just wanna keep drinking it and tryng all the new flavors they can com eup with. It one of my favorite carbinate baverages, along with Ginger Ale :) such a good buy, highly recommanded!
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
Classic lemon-lime flavored soda. I like the original the best though, compared to all these generic brands that exist. They just have the right amount of lemon-lime flavor with crisp taste. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet either and I would choose this over sierra mist.
This is a really nice crips lemon lime flavored soda. I love it when I want something refreshing to drink. I actually like their diet as well as the zero versions of this soda. They are just as tasty as the original Sprite lemon lime flavor but without the calories/sugar.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sprite is my favorite soda! I don't know whether if it's because it was the first soda introduced to me by my family, but I love it. The design of the can is nice, and I love the tingly sour little flavor I taste sometimes. This is the only soda I order whenever I go out!
ariel b.
ariel b.
Hearne, TX
I love Sprite! It has always been the only thing i can drink during the first trimester of my pregnancy so I always keep it in my house. It also has no caffeine with makes it even better! and my husband loves the cans with the rap lyrics on the. Would recommend to anyone!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Lehi, UT
Sprite is my favorite soda to drink the lemon lime flavor. Never disappointing Ever. I love the cans because i end up getting a good amount in moderation. This has great value , and I am a constant repeat customer.I WILL KEEP COMING BACK. I would recommend this to anyone
Katie M.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I always purchase Sprite. Sprite does not compare to pother lemon-lime sodas, as other lemon-lime sodas do not taste like a lemon-lime soda. The packaging for this product is great and I would not recommend any changes to it I would definitely recommend Sprite to anyone.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
OMG!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is one of the best thirst quenching sodas that I drink especially since its summer time, OMG the taste is so crisp and so refreshing I live with 2 other people and they also drink this product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?