Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Monica T.
Monica T.

Good for a refreshing taste of soda, without the heavy syrupy feeling in your mouth. I like to drink sprite when I go out to eat, but do not want to take in any caffeine. Even the packaging looks refreshing. It's classic for a reason, and I do not see that changing any time soon.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL

Sprite is my favorite after Orangina. I love the crisp lemon lime taste. I don't think soda often but it is definitely one of  my go tos. The packaging is cute and simple. There isn't too much going on. I definitely recommend this soda to anyone who hasn't already tried it.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Morrisville, NC

Best soda to mix drinks with or just to drink. You can turn it into anything you want! Not as carbonated as Coca Cola so it doesn't burn while drinking it. There's always great deals at various grocery stores. It's worth getting sprite lemon lime soda instead of the competition.
Jaedi G.
Jaedi G.

This is one of the few drinks that I love as a soda. The flavor is sweet but not too overwhelming, and the carbon is perfect. I love that it doesn't have any artificial dyes in it as well. It's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere definitely preferred over siarra mist.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY

My favorite soda of all time. I always get this whether I am at a restaurant or at work. I drink it for dinner and for lunch. I absolutely love the taste and how it feel along my tongue. I would rather drink this than any other soda brand. I would DEFINITELY would buy this again
Erin W.
Erin W.
Emporia, KS

When looking for a less heavy pop drink I turn to sprite. Most people use sprite when sick so I think mentally sprite is tied to illness so I rarely drink it. Reminds me of being sick. Its great for illness but then that image/memory just sticks with you every time you drink it.
Shaquerie K.
Shaquerie K.
Thomasville, GA

I've also loved sprite since I was a kid. Classic lemon lime taste. I would say that it out measures all other alternative brands. I've been drinking sprite for well over 20 years. There's nothing like an ice cold sprite and it I will definitely continue to buy and recommend it.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Greenwood, IN

I really like the original Sprite flavor. it has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. The recipe has never changed and I value the tradition of greatness. The logo and packaging as never changed either so I feel like it has grown up with me, thus why I continue to buy it.
Tiffiny T.
Tiffiny T.
Los Banos, CA

This is my favorite type of lemon lime soda! I've been drinking only clear soda for over a year and a half because dark sodas caused my kidney infection. The taste of Sprite is so crisp and fresh! It is my first choice out of any type of lemon lime soda. I don't care the price!
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
Needville, TX

so good when its so cold the best and great for my brother and has wonderful flavor love it good when its hot outside feels great yes my expectations are awesome till this day no room for improvement very nice quality like any other coke yes i would recommend this to a friend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now