Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (75)
Kethlaynne S.
Kethlaynne S.

Soda , uma das minhas preferidas também super gosto gosto muito , e sempre que fujo da dieta do uma fujidinha e acabo não resistindo a ela kkk
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL

I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
Paige B.
Paige B.

Sprite is a classic product that's I can't remember when I first started drinking it I know it's been a while and I don't see myself stopping.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC

Pregnancy tip 5472. #Sprite is very good for putting out the burn of heartburn. Mother 2 mother. #influenster #VoxBox #complementary #contest
Luisiany M.
Luisiany M.

es muy parecido al 7up para mi siempre es la bebido de playa, me gusta mucho el sabor es lo que usualmente tomamos cuando vamos de vacaciones
Casey J.
Casey J.

I love sprite for a really warm day! Its so refreshing and the fizz is enjoyable! I love lemons and limes aswel so this is the perfect drink!
Laura E.
Laura E.

So good. Better than dark soda. Good soda to drink when feeling nausea. Calms the nerves. Really good lime flavor. Can mix with any tequila 😉
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Sheridan, OR

Good to settle stomach aches. That's how my mom always taught me. The taste is good but I'd like more flavor selections other than lemon lime
Sara N.
Sara N.
Providence, RI

Sprite is so good, I don't drinks a lot but when I do I ebony Sprite lol. It's very affordable to buy too. They should make different flavors
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO

Sprite helps with my stomach aches and is great for making Shirley Temples. Also I used to add whipped cream on top of sprite. Give it a try.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now