Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Camila C.
Camila C.
santos

Adoro o sabor, realmente tem gostinho de limão, coisas que outras marcas não tem, o preço é carinho mas vale pela qualidade, a embalagem é uma graça
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA

I buy soda for the house this is the brand I buy. My kids really like the flavor. I buy it in a 12pk or in a 2lt. My husband also like thios floavor
bridget c.
bridget c.

A classic soda. A refreshing taste and you can get it almost anywhere. There are other flavors but i think you can never go wrong with the original.
Jessika T.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY

I love sprite soda with my fast food. I always order a sprite with my pizza or chinese food. Great crisp flavor and not too much sugar of additives
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami, Florida

Lemon soda is my favorite drink and I just love this one!! It's refreshing flavored, my family drink it at lunches or dinners so, yeah we love it!!
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Marshville, NC

This is my favorite soda, it has a great taste and I love the carbonation. It's also easy on the stomach so it's good when you aren't feeling well.
Laura T.
Laura T.

This is great mix to the regular Sprite. And fantastic to make a mix drink out of. I don't have it often but I sure did like it when I had it last.
Chinita R.
Chinita R.
Kissimmee, FL

sprite is just a good go to soda, perfect for parties, cookouts. always on sale so that's a huge plus. we like just about all the different flavors
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA

So far so good. My all time grab on in store. I'm a 0 calorie addict it really fits my wants.and also the taste is so refreshing a thirst quincher.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

I love it. Super crisp and light it goes with anything. It's light and airy and doesn't have the coating on your teeth like Coca Cola or dr. Pepper
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now