BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
I don't really like to drink carbonate drinks.But Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is very light for this reason i prefer this product.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
Sprite is a staple in our house. Very refreshing when it's warm out. Also used as a mixer when we have friends & family over.
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
Another product that is good for me when my tummy aches or I have a stomach virus. It has a great taste and it is refreshing.
MARIA L L.
MARIA L L.
Monroeville , PA
Great flavor. Second popular drink at the gatherings we host. Packaging is nice. First time drinking this Ans. Became hooked.
Jackeelin M.
Jackeelin M.
This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Austin, AR
My kids absolutely love this drink and so am I. They have less sugar than the rest. They are really good when you freeze them
shamoy w.
shamoy w.
Naples, FL
My favorite soda. I live the crisp refreshing lemon lime flavor. It always seem to wake me up, whenever I need a kick start.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Arlington, WA
My go to for all occasions. Great on its own. Great as a mixer. And works well for something sweet when I'm not feeling well.
daibelys g.
daibelys g.
This is my plan B soda lol I love this soda and you can really taste the lime. I buy these alot and they also have sale alot.
Kiala B.
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH
Refreshing soda and great taste. Sprite is my all time favorite drink. Great price and you can usually find good deals on it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?