Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI

Love sprite. It's much fizzier than mellow yellow. It's one of those sodas that can make your eyes water if you drink it too fast, but i love it.
Blushin B.
Blushin B.

Can't say I enjoyed this particular flavor of sprite to often. It's just what I prefer to get when I buy on the go food like subway for example.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Lynden, WA

These are great! They taste exactly like lemon, and lime! They are great for if you have a tummy ache. I nasically always have them in my fridge!
michelle r.
michelle r.
Sanger, CA

Love Sprite. Everyone in the house loves it. Its caffeine free so I dont worry so much with the kids, getting too hyper. I buy when its on sale.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.

Classic drink. I like to keep it on hand for various reasons (from making mixed drinks to having something bubbly when i have an upset stomach).
Holly K.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD

We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.

Sprite lemon lime is my all time favorite flavor of carbonated drink and I am a freak with carbonated drinks. Its flavor and lots of carbonation
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV

Sprite is my favorite drink. It doesn't have any caffeine in it, which is good. It helps with upset stomachs. I can drink a whole case by myself
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

I love it, it's my favorite drink, I love the light lemony and refreshing it is, if I put to choose soft drinks, I do not hesitate to choose it.
María P.
María P.

me encanta esta bebida gaseosa, es clasica, tiene un muy buen sabor, siempre que estoy en la calle acalorada o es una de estas, cocacola o pepsi
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now