Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
Sprite is a staple in our house. Very refreshing when it's warm out. Also used as a mixer when we have friends & family over.
daibelys g.
daibelys g.
This is my plan B soda lol I love this soda and you can really taste the lime. I buy these alot and they also have sale alot.
shamoy w.
shamoy w.
Naples, FL
My favorite soda. I live the crisp refreshing lemon lime flavor. It always seem to wake me up, whenever I need a kick start.
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
Sprite is my all time favorite soda! I love this drink, and it is my go to caffeine! I could probably not survive without it!
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
Another product that is good for me when my tummy aches or I have a stomach virus. It has a great taste and it is refreshing.
Beck S.
Beck S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A very refreshing soda. Great alone or as a drink mixer. I also use it to settle my kids stomach when she isn't feeling well.
teresa m.
teresa m.
Love this kind of sad because even though it may not be healthy it helps me think as if I'm not doing so much harm to my body
Lindsey w.
Lindsey w.
Walkertown, NC
My favorite soda. Love the taste. Love that it is caffeine free also. Would recommend this to anyone only soda I drink daily.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Arlington, WA
My go to for all occasions. Great on its own. Great as a mixer. And works well for something sweet when I'm not feeling well.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Miami
excellent, it is economical and great lemon flavor. The best gas of all, I recommend everyone to try it, they will not regret
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?