Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
jennifer o.
jennifer o.

Of all the lemon lime sodas out there sprite is my all time favorite. I would reach for one of these before any soft drink, coke or otherwise
Christina B.
Christina B.
Stockton, CA

Love this stuff when I'm under the weather. It also goes well with a lot of liquor. Nice and refreshing, especially during the hotter months.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

One of my all time favorite products. This product is so versatile, can be for quenching thirst, marinating, and also a cure for stomach ache
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY

I will love this pop and so does my family we buy quite often it is very great for upset stomachs but overall we drink it everyday grape soda
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN

I love sprite! It's much better than Sierra Mist. My son only orders Sprite when we go out to eat because he can see that his glass is clean.
Pa Kou L.
Pa Kou L.
Merced, CA

Cool refreshing lemon taste to the soda. Taste great with anything. You get that sweet taste and then you also get that pinch of lemon taste.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC

Pregnancy tip 5472. #Sprite is very good for putting out the burn of heartburn. Mother 2 mother. #influenster #VoxBox #complementary #contest
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.

Sprite is such a delicious soda. Caffeine free and also low calorie. Great value and has always been a favorite for as long as i can remember
Brook G.
Brook G.
Owensboro, KY

This is for sure my favorite soda to drink. Theres no caffeine and it hits the spot everytime. I would recommend this go anyone and everyone.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?