BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Ashley K.
Spencer, WV
My favorite soda. I like that it is caffeine free and doesn't stain your teeth. Been drinking this since I was a little kid
Janelle S.
My favorite soda; perfect drink to have with your meal! refreshing and satisfying. Can't go a day without drinking sprite!!
Irma C.
My family really loves sprite helps when stomach hurts or heart burns always buying sprite one of my husband favorite drink
Rebecca B.
Byron Center, MI
I love to drink these kind of soda when i am feeling sick or when i want pop but not any kind of pop like pepsi or anything
Lindy C.
Great any time any day and my go to when I drink alcoholic beverages. Ice cold or even warm I can't resist drinking sprite.
Bianca I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a classic sofa you would have at a barbecue very refreshing and has a good taste to it I like that it helps me burp
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is one of my least favorite sodas it always has an after taste of fruity pebbles to me and I just can't get over it.
Aj Bonèt
If you haven't tried it then you are not living because it's great for everything and has no caffeine which is even better.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
HONESTLY THIS IS THE ONLY SODA I DRINK WHEN IAM IN THE MOOD OF A SODA! ESPECIALLY WITH LOTS OF ICE! IT'S SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA
My favorite soda. Because it doesn't make my teeth feel weird but it still has all the qualities any other soda would have.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?