Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Shanda P.
Shanda P.
I love sprite it is my favorite lime soda I tried off brands but nothing compares to Sprite that big tall bottle of goodness.
Jackeelin M.
Jackeelin M.
This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My entire fridge is full of little bottles of this drink, it's the only pop beverage i can drink and I just can't get enough!
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
I don't really like to drink carbonate drinks.But Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is very light for this reason i prefer this product.
MARIA L L.
MARIA L L.
Monroeville , PA
Great flavor. Second popular drink at the gatherings we host. Packaging is nice. First time drinking this Ans. Became hooked.
teresa m.
teresa m.
Love this kind of sad because even though it may not be healthy it helps me think as if I'm not doing so much harm to my body
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
I don't drink a lot of sofa, but when I do, I reach for a sprite. It's great to mix with juices for an easy punch recipe too!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
Sprite is a staple in our house. Very refreshing when it's warm out. Also used as a mixer when we have friends & family over.
Kiala B.
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH
Refreshing soda and great taste. Sprite is my all time favorite drink. Great price and you can usually find good deals on it.
daibelys g.
daibelys g.
This is my plan B soda lol I love this soda and you can really taste the lime. I buy these alot and they also have sale alot.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?