Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Karli L.
Karli L.

I love Sprite. The only soda that I drink. I love that it doesn't have any caffeine so I don't get that caffeine kick then a immediate drag.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

One of the only pops that í drink. Have been drinking this for years. Not a major pop drinker so its once in a while but i enjoy it so much.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH

One of my go to pops when I have a upset stomach. It really helps me I love the taste I don't buy a lot maybe a case every couple of months
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS

Sprite is definitely a crisp refreshing soda that has no caffeine! I'm a sprite aholic, I drink nothing but sprite, the taste is awesome!!!
Vera R.
Vera R.
Selkirk, NY

My favorite of all the lemon lime sodas. Always get it when I'm out... either on it's own or as a mixed drink. It's a classic for a reason!
Paris S.
Paris S.

I used to love Sprite but now I don't really care for it. The taste in every bottle I have just taste like WAY TO MUCH syrup is being added
KELLY CRISTINA S.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
Washington, DC

Sprite Lemon Lime 🍋 it's my favorite sprite. It's so refreshing and good. It's a amazing soda to take at lunch time,dinner or casual snack.
Joceline A.
Joceline A.

My mom would always tell me to drink this for stomachs aches but I just drink it because it's good. It does work for stomachs aches though.
Bety P.
Bety P.

Is best when u drink it cold. I like the taste because you can taste it not like other drinks where is more bubbling that the actual taste.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA

Refreshing and Light, great to mix with fruit juices to make a fun bubbly drink. I drink this all the time and will continue to repurchase.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now