BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Heather D.
Heather D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I drink sprite everyday! It wouldn't be me if I didn't! Love the taste of it! And it's caffeine free so it's not bad for you!
Pitchiiz D.
Pitchiiz D.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love Sprite! It feel really refresh after drinking it in a hot day. It also help me if I had so much gas in my stomach too.
MARIA L L.
MARIA L L.
MONROEVILLE, PA
Great flavor. Second popular drink at the gatherings we host. Packaging is nice. First time drinking this Ans. Became hooked.
Jackeelin M.
Jackeelin M.
This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Arlington, WA
My go to for all occasions. Great on its own. Great as a mixer. And works well for something sweet when I'm not feeling well.
shamoy w.
shamoy w.
Naples, FL
My favorite soda. I live the crisp refreshing lemon lime flavor. It always seem to wake me up, whenever I need a kick start.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Miami
excellent, it is economical and great lemon flavor. The best gas of all, I recommend everyone to try it, they will not regret
teresa m.
teresa m.
Love this kind of sad because even though it may not be healthy it helps me think as if I'm not doing so much harm to my body
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
Sprite is my all time favorite soda! I love this drink, and it is my go to caffeine! I could probably not survive without it!
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?