BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Boone, NC
I love Sprite! It's perfect for mixed drinks. It is definitely better than Sierra Mist. I always have it stocked in the house.
Kay M.
Kay M.
This product is a must have to keep in the house. Not only is it great tasting but helps if anyone has upset stomach or nausea
Desaray C.
Desaray C.
great go to soda for everything. Sprite is a good thing to have a parties and even on a casual day because of the no caffeine.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
Sprite is a staple in our house. Very refreshing when it's warm out. Also used as a mixer when we have friends & family over.
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
Another product that is good for me when my tummy aches or I have a stomach virus. It has a great taste and it is refreshing.
Beck S.
Beck S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A very refreshing soda. Great alone or as a drink mixer. I also use it to settle my kids stomach when she isn't feeling well.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I drink sprite everyday! It wouldn't be me if I didn't! Love the taste of it! And it's caffeine free so it's not bad for you!
Pitchiiz D.
Pitchiiz D.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love Sprite! It feel really refresh after drinking it in a hot day. It also help me if I had so much gas in my stomach too.
Lindsey w.
Lindsey w.
Walkertown, NC
My favorite soda. Love the taste. Love that it is caffeine free also. Would recommend this to anyone only soda I drink daily.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?