Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA
Since I love that lemony kind of taste I love this soda. It tastes so refreshing and good it fulfills all o look for in a soda
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bismarck, ND
Sprite is amazing! It helps upset stomachs and even though there is no caffeine...it wakes me up with the perfect carbonation.
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
This is my favorite non-caffeinated soda. And it's a great mixer with alcohol on the weekends. versatile and reasonably priced
Anam B.
Anam B.
Elmont, NY
Cabt luve withour tjis drink.
My all family lived these
We do mix them with milk and drink it as it is lived this on its own .
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Sprite is my favorite soda. It's the only soda I drink and taste lemony and limy. It's really good when u r outside in the hot
MARIA L L.
MARIA L L.
Monroeville , PA
Great flavor. Second popular drink at the gatherings we host. Packaging is nice. First time drinking this Ans. Became hooked.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
I don't drink a lot of sofa, but when I do, I reach for a sprite. It's great to mix with juices for an easy punch recipe too!
Shanda P.
Shanda P.
I love sprite it is my favorite lime soda I tried off brands but nothing compares to Sprite that big tall bottle of goodness.
Kiala B.
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH
Refreshing soda and great taste. Sprite is my all time favorite drink. Great price and you can usually find good deals on it.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My entire fridge is full of little bottles of this drink, it's the only pop beverage i can drink and I just can't get enough!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?