Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Fort Wayne, IN

Sprite is one of my family's favorite sodas!! From having an upset stomach, or just needing a refreshing drink-we always can count on Sprite!!
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Dallas, GA

Sprite is a classic! Great for nausea, I always keep one on hand for road trips because I get motion sickness like crazy! The flavor is great.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL

I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
I rather drink this than coke and water . It taste good and isn't that high in sugar , cheap and it has a great taste one of my favorite sodas
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX

I don't drink soda a lot but when I do I want a sprite. I love the lemon-lime taste and it doesn't burn my throat like coke or other products.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Ponca City, OK

Favorite soda beverage growing up and currently still my favorite now. This is good for anything mood even when your stessing or becoming sick
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA

I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR

My favorite soda! Helps with nausea too! Taste great! I really like the "obey your verse" cans with the lyrics of songs on them. Makes it fun!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

I always choose Sprite sodas over other brands. I enjoy the taste of the lemon-lime soda very good. Also good to drink when your feeling sick.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now