Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Carlos R.
Carlos R.

Me encanta sprite desde pequeño era una de mis bebidas favoritas porque era como beber agua pero dulce definitivamente no hay otra que se le compare.
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH

Sprite is a family favorite in our house. Its crisp taste is very refreshing. We also mix it with different beverages to make other delicious drinks.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.

I love sprite, especially after hearing clear sodas are better than darker sodas, sprite is on my top 5, makes me feel less queasy when I'm nauseous.
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA

I don't drink soda often. But when i do i choose this. And it burns my throat and makes my eyes watery buts it good. Nice and fizzy and not expensive.
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN

I love Sprite! Has been a favorite of mine for years. It tastes so refreshing and has lots of great flavors. I prefer it to other off brand "sprites"
Marinda B.
Marinda B.

Sprite is a classic! I like Sprite over 7-Up because I often think 7-up tastes grass-like. Sprite is very refreshing and also adds to a great mojito.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.

I love the taste of Sprite it's an amazing refreshing drink I love it especially during summer there's nothing like drink a cold Sprite on a hot day.
Cj R.
Cj R.
Waycross, GA

This is a very good soda. And I love it I drink it almost everyday. And I will recommend this soda to any dog that does not like to drink dark sodas.
Jorge M.
Jorge M.
Oxnard, CA

I'm not a real big fan of soda, but whenever I do drink soda, I usually drink Sprite. I just love the taste of it! Most definitely my favorite drink!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

I prefer sprite over coke! So of course I'm going to give this a good rating lol. I actually like when I can taste the lemon kick to it in the soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now