Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Jazmine W.
Jazmine W.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love spirit. It's one of my go to drinks and it's the one drink that I order in fast food places and restaurants.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA
Since I love that lemony kind of taste I love this soda. It tastes so refreshing and good it fulfills all o look for in a soda
Desaray C.
Desaray C.
great go to soda for everything. Sprite is a good thing to have a parties and even on a casual day because of the no caffeine.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bismarck, ND
Sprite is amazing! It helps upset stomachs and even though there is no caffeine...it wakes me up with the perfect carbonation.
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX
Sprite has the perfect, refreshing flavor. With no caffeine, it allows me to get refreshed without going overload on caffeine.
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Perris, CA
Sprite lemon lime soda is good. Perfect balance of flavor and bubbles, you can taste the lemon lime but it's not over powering
Anam B.
Anam B.
Elmont, NY
Cabt luve withour tjis drink.
My all family lived these
We do mix them with milk and drink it as it is lived this on its own .
Megan M.
Megan M.
Lexington, KY
Delicious refreshing drink! The lemon lime flavor is extremely thirst quenching. It has great value and I drink it very often.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Sprite is my favorite soda. It's the only soda I drink and taste lemony and limy. It's really good when u r outside in the hot
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Annville, PA
Great lemon lime flavor my kids love this non caffeine drink. I'm pretty much addicted to this it's one of my favorite drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?