Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Julia K.
Julia K.

It tasts like lemon soda, but still quite sweet. That is why I like it. This way it is not as sweet as for example a coke, but still not too sour.
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.

Sprite has a similar taste to all of the other light sodas but I can say that it's on of the most liked. Tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

So yummy. I love it when it's so hot outside and you just want that sugar in your body. It's only perfect when you have it with a nice hot pizza a
Josmarie R.
Josmarie R.

Favorite soda! Especially If I'm not feeling to good from my stomach i always make sure i drink some of this it seems to ease my pain a little bit.
Lucy T.
Lucy T.

Delicious and fruity-ish with lemon and lime
Very good flavour.
Don't make it so bitter.
I drink it all the time.
I would definitely buy it again.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Toronto

My favourite and it's great. No colour pop make me feel safer than those attractive colour one. It like sparking water with a bit sugar and lime.
Sapphire V.
Sapphire V.

Taste amazing when it's cold it's a good drink to drink because it's not so harsh on you like coke is I love coke but this is a good replacement.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Lynden, WA

These are great! They taste exactly like lemon, and lime! They are great for if you have a tummy ache. I nasically always have them in my fridge!
Blushin B.
Blushin B.

Can't say I enjoyed this particular flavor of sprite to often. It's just what I prefer to get when I buy on the go food like subway for example.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

This is a must have in my house! Nice and refreshing alone or mixed with alcohol. Perfect every day drink and always s hit with the kids as well!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now