Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Jess H.
Jess H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Amazing taste and crisp feeling on your tongue I love it I love it I love it I love it ever really be receiving five and a five and ratings
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH

One of my go to pops when I have a upset stomach. It really helps me I love the taste I don't buy a lot maybe a case every couple of months
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA

This is one of my favorite noncaffinated beverages. The taste is crisp and refreshing and it also works well for settling an upset stomach.
Joceline A.
Joceline A.

My mom would always tell me to drink this for stomachs aches but I just drink it because it's good. It does work for stomachs aches though.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA

Refreshing and Light, great to mix with fruit juices to make a fun bubbly drink. I drink this all the time and will continue to repurchase.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS

Sprite is definitely a crisp refreshing soda that has no caffeine! I'm a sprite aholic, I drink nothing but sprite, the taste is awesome!!!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.

Sprite is a tasty soda with spot on flavors of lime and lemon. The packaging is really appealing. This is one of my favorite types of soda.
Sadie J.
Sadie J.

I love sprite! It's good when you have an upset stomach, or pair with a fatty meal to help cut the fat. It also an awesome soda for mixing!
Bety P.
Bety P.

Is best when u drink it cold. I like the taste because you can taste it not like other drinks where is more bubbling that the actual taste.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Rohnert Park, CA

I hear that light let soda is "healthier" well tHat would just be a bonus. This lemon lime soda is refreshing and goes better with any meal
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now