BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Boone, NC
I love Sprite! It's perfect for mixed drinks. It is definitely better than Sierra Mist. I always have it stocked in the house.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, MI
Love Sprite on its own or as a mixer. It is so refreshing! I normally don't like to drink pop but this is always a good cheat.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Annville, PA
Great lemon lime flavor my kids love this non caffeine drink. I'm pretty much addicted to this it's one of my favorite drinks.
Kay M.
Kay M.
This product is a must have to keep in the house. Not only is it great tasting but helps if anyone has upset stomach or nausea
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Perris, CA
Sprite lemon lime soda is good. Perfect balance of flavor and bubbles, you can taste the lemon lime but it's not over powering
Megan M.
Megan M.
Lexington, KY
Delicious refreshing drink! The lemon lime flavor is extremely thirst quenching. It has great value and I drink it very often.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Sprite is my favorite soda. It's the only soda I drink and taste lemony and limy. It's really good when u r outside in the hot
Jeannette X.
Jeannette X.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the classic clear soda that my family has been drinking since we've started drinking soda. It is refreshing and sweet.
Anam B.
Anam B.
Elmont, NY
Cabt luve withour tjis drink.
My all family lived these
We do mix them with milk and drink it as it is lived this on its own .
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bismarck, ND
Sprite is amazing! It helps upset stomachs and even though there is no caffeine...it wakes me up with the perfect carbonation.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?