Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY

What can you say about Sprite. refreshing taste. A great bar mixer. I love to mix with vodka as a drink of choice. Wish it had caffeine though.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

This is the best type of lemon/lime soda in my humble opinion. It helps to calm my stomach down and as an added bonus it has no caffeine in it.
Odilia G.
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

When I don't feel like drinking caffeine this is my go to drink. I like to drink it with lots of ice. Or when I'm munching on some spicy chips.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Slidell

I love this brand when it's really cold. It has the carbonation that I like but no over powering taste. This is my go to drink when I'm sick...
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA

I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.

My all time favorite soda! always refreshing and delicious! the only issue is when you order it at restaurants they might refill it with water
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Ponca City, OK

Favorite soda beverage growing up and currently still my favorite now. This is good for anything mood even when your stessing or becoming sick
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA

been drinking Sprite for years. also has been a great stomach settler. plus you can mix sprite with just about any flavor and it tastes great.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL

I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?