BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Irma C.
My family really loves sprite helps when stomach hurts or heart burns always buying sprite one of my husband favorite drink
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I order it whenever I want something with strong flavor. I have some in the fridge now.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
HONESTLY THIS IS THE ONLY SODA I DRINK WHEN IAM IN THE MOOD OF A SODA! ESPECIALLY WITH LOTS OF ICE! IT'S SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
I love Sprite. I usually only drink it if I don't have water, or coffee. The flavor is so, so good! I love all the bubbles!
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY
Nothing like a sprite and I give them to my nephews or child whenever we have a movie night and they want something special
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
Sprite has such a refreshing taste and helps with gas problems. I love drinking this drink when I want something refreshing
Jocelyn F.
This is all i drink now. Sprite is my favorite. I never liked other drinks that taste like sprite like 7up or mountain dew.
Lindy C.
Great any time any day and my go to when I drink alcoholic beverages. Ice cold or even warm I can't resist drinking sprite.
Ashley K.
Spencer, WV
My favorite soda. I like that it is caffeine free and doesn't stain your teeth. Been drinking this since I was a little kid
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?