Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Alondra G.
Alondra G.
Avenal, CA

Random but for a very long time this soda has helped me with stomachaches'. I buy this in bulk for a cheaper price. I love the lime taste. And it is better than drinking caffeinated soda.
Grace B.
Grace B.

Sprite is a classic, you know? It's refreshing, it's tasty, it does the job. I especially like how it pairs with most fast foods. It could do to be a bit less sugary, but just what it is.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Taylorsville, UT

Perfect for any party, get together, or just as a refreshing drink. There are similar drinks but sprite is the best, in my opinion. It is the perfect blend of sweet and lemon-lime flavor.
Sprite is my go-to soda when it comes to parties or just hanging out. The taste is definitely what I like and it's bubbly. Also the taste stays after been open for a while which is great.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It is always refreshing, tasty and Craig. Sprite can be expensive depending on where you buy it. The flavor is worth the price and i would recommend to others.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.

Quien no ha tomado Sprite no ha vivido un dia caluroso, la mejor sensación refrescante que he tenido con bebidas carbonatadas, ese sabor lima limon es de otro mundo! uno de mis favoritos!
Catrina M.
Catrina M.
Birmingham

The reason I love Sprite is because it doesn't stain my teeth like dark sodas too. It's also great for when your sick, like stomach aches or nausea. My go-to soda since I was a youngin'.
Marina J.
Marina J.

One of my favorite sodas (after Diet Coke, obviously!). Crisp, refreshing, and without caffeine... But to be honest, the diet version tastes just as good, but without the empty calories!
Leon P.
Leon P.
Silver Spring, MD

I love sprite it gives you a real nice taste of lemonade and lime I by sprite mostly all the time especially in parties it's like a juice with a bubbly feeling to it that makes it a soda
Christina D.
Christina D.
Hayden, AL

Sprite is a delicious thirst quenching drink. It has a refreshing citrus taste. It is my go to when I'm sick or not feeling well. It is definitely one of the most refreshing soda drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now