Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Homestead, FL

I love to put Sprite soda in the freezer for a bit and let it get a little icy. It's lemon lime flavor is so refreshing on a hot summer day.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

Sprite is my go to for a soda if I'm not drinking any water. It's not a dark soda which is good and it has a better flavor compared to most.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Dauphin, PA

This citrus flavored bubbly soda is my favorite! For a thirst quenching, light dinner drink or calming an upset stomach. Sprite is the best!
Neva M.
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX

Sprite is my go to drink if I am sick or if I want something without caffeine especially when my stomach is giving me issues. I love sprite.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
San Benito, TX

Gets your taste buds dancing always a great drink. During a stomach ache or when your not feeling well in general it will always lift you up
Kamryn M.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX

The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when i have an upset stomach.
Madison M.
Madison M.

I love Sprite! Being type one diabetic and having these on hand make it a little easier when my blood sugar drops. I buy these all the time!
KELLY CRISTINA S.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
Washington, DC

Sprite Lemon Lime šŸ‹ it's my favorite sprite. It's so refreshing and good. It's a amazing soda to take at lunch time,dinner or casual snack.
Paris S.
Paris S.

I used to love Sprite but now I don't really care for it. The taste in every bottle I have just taste like WAY TO MUCH syrup is being added
Vera R.
Vera R.
Selkirk, NY

My favorite of all the lemon lime sodas. Always get it when I'm out... either on it's own or as a mixed drink. It's a classic for a reason!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now