Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Avondale, AZ
The cost is great and the fast is even better. I get this soda at least 4 times a week and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI
My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
It's so refreshing. I love opening a can of Sprite it makes me smile. It's a great soda it's caffeine free. You can't beat that
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sprite being big in our house do to its clear and we work outside its very refreshing... You can't go wrong with this beverage.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
I buy this sometimes and whenever we go to restaurants we order a pitcher of Sprite....I have this for when visitors come over
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
College Park, MD
My favorite soda because it has the refreshing thirst quenching taste that a Pepsi cannot deliver. On a hot day, think Sprite!
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Walnut Creek, CA
No caffeine. Lots of bubbles. Went great with my CHick fil A spicy chicken sandwich last night. Can't go wrong with a classic.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Fav as well my most craved soda while being pregnant this time and i absolutely love it!! I'm drinking a sprite as i write this
Jhoanna C.
Jhoanna C.
Los Angeles, CA
like the citrus taste this soda has. not a fan of black soda so usually always resort to drinking this soda instead of others.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?