Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Sprite is another of my favorite drinks. i drink this almost every day and i love it its very refreshing and one of my all time favorite i recommend everyone to drink it.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I'm not that big on sodas there are only a few that I would drink and sprite is one of them. I just love how its not like other sodas that are very strong this is perfect
Alyshia J.
Alyshia J.
Edmond, OK

A great refreshing soda! Great for if you're not feeling well, to a great non caffeinated soda for kids, as well as just an everyday soda to a mixer for adult beverages!
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Laredo, TX

This soda is so refreshing. You can never miss this at a party. I never get tired of this and the lime isn't as strong as it used to be. It's still there just less limey
Tina F.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV

I love sprite! I drink it when my stomach is not feeling so well and it always hits the spot and calms my tummy. I love the effervescent bubbles and lemon lime 🍋 flavor.
Jovannah O.
Jovannah O.
San Diego, CA

I'm obsessed with sprite. ever since I was a little girl. I like that its not as heavy as the darker sodas. it's light and refreshing taste keep me coming back for more!
Malae T.
Malae T.

Life saver. I was recently sick & couldn't hold anything down. Finally drank some sprite & I could FINALLY out some food in my stomach. Sprite literally always cures it.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Modesto, CA

Bubbly and sweet! Perfect date for lunch or great for upset stomach! I love sprite! It is also really good to mix half sprite with equal parts lemonade (pink or yellow).
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

So refreshing on a hot day! Add to any juice and alcohol for a little cocktail. Great flavor and a way to make other drinks stand out. I really have always loved sprite.
Francis A.
Francis A.

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1Who doesnt love sprite!!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now