BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Walnut Creek, CA
No caffeine. Lots of bubbles. Went great with my CHick fil A spicy chicken sandwich last night. Can't go wrong with a classic.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, MI
Love Sprite on its own or as a mixer. It is so refreshing! I normally don't like to drink pop but this is always a good cheat.
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX
Sprite has the perfect, refreshing flavor. With no caffeine, it allows me to get refreshed without going overload on caffeine.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Fav as well my most craved soda while being pregnant this time and i absolutely love it!! I'm drinking a sprite as i write this
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
Best lemon lime soda ever. It's cheap. And good. Especially if you don't drink caffeine it's nice to have this every so often.
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Jhoanna C.
Jhoanna C.
Los Angeles, CA
like the citrus taste this soda has. not a fan of black soda so usually always resort to drinking this soda instead of others.
Rylie  D.
Rylie D.
Saint Johns, MI
I don't typically drink pop unless it's sprite. I have always loved sprite, especially when I get the burn on the first drink!
Angie C.
Angie C.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a very refreshing drink to enjoy at anytime. It will keep you cool and refreshed you won't be able to get enough of it
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Annville, PA
Great lemon lime flavor my kids love this non caffeine drink. I'm pretty much addicted to this it's one of my favorite drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?