BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Roxanna R.
South San Francisco, CA
Tastes so good its like an explosion in your mouth. I cant get enough of this i don't drink it often but when i do i love it
Bev D.
Belton, MO
When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
Tasha P.
Tacoma, WA
I love sprite it helps when im sick to settle my stomach and it tastes great and it doesn't bother my mouth or hurt my mouth
Jennifer B.
I live in the desert and there is nothing more refreshing on a one hundred and something degree day then an ice cold sprite!
Aubrey B.
I really like this soda. It's inexpensive, tastes good, and the design of the can/bottle is appealing. I would recommend it.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I give this kind of soda for my kids. They love the taste and i like that doesn't have too much caffeine like the dark ones.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI
I am a big fan of drinking Sprite when my stomach doesn't feel good! I also like to drink a nice cold Sprite on a sunny day!
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Sprite! It is great for a mixer for mixed drinks for parties! Helps to drink when feeling a little under the weather!
Marisol O.
I like it's caffeine free and not so sweet. The fizz in it is great. Its good when you need to burp after a meal . delicious
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?