Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Dri N.
Dri N.
Paulista- Pernambuco

Amooooo refrigerante com limão, e a sprite que já é de limão então... Na praia, depois de chegar da rua uma sprite gelada e um balde de pipoca na hora do lanche, pedir mais o que né? Kkkkk
thaianna s.
thaianna s.

I do not drink more soda, BUT I loved when I was drinking sprite is LEMON EH which makes everything tastier, I think water should taste like sprite only for me to start drinking more water
Megan Y.
Megan Y.

I love this taste pop, it's a great flavor and fizzy drink for something a little different. I don't really like to drink pop but when I do I will drink this. These make great mixed drinks
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ladner

Lemon lime soda is my go to for a fizzy drink since it isn't too over powering or flavorful. The packaging feels nice, although I'm on the move a lot so a twist bottle is more convenient.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.

When I drink soda I always seem to grab a Sprite. It has a refreshing taste and just enough acid. It only gets 4 stars because I feel the fizz does not last too long once you open the can.
I really enjoy this drink because it so refreshing and very fizzy so it leave a magical flavour in your mouth and it is really good pricing for what you get and I would also buy it again.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL

Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. I like that there is no color also. Sprite is my favorite soda and is the perfect amount of sweet yet crisp. Perfect in the cooler or out of the fridge!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX

This is my go-to when I am not feeling well, I always drink this and eat crackers when my stomach is upset. I love the lemon lime flavor and prefer it to any other brands in this category
Paula W.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY

I usually drink sugar free, but there's nothing more refreshing than an ice cold crisp Sprite! Especially if you have an upset stomach....always my go to when I need a stomach settler!!!!
karime r.
karime r.
Guerrero, México

Love her so much that drink, is one of the best drinks and I made in my life, it is very refreshing and more in the summer but what actually is never going to stop taking it, the amooooo.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now