Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga

Love these Mimi's I keep them in my mini fridge they are less calories so it's always a quick refresher and the kids drink them fine perfect portion
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX

The first sip of sprite is so strong! I love it. Not only is sprite a great soda on a normal day, but it's also my favorite drink for when I'm sick.
Darolin J.
Darolin J.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I like it because I puyedo take it with me wherever in the car , is the right amount all find it in any food establishment has good price is perfect
I'm A.
I'm A.
são Luís Maranhão

Resolvi depois de um tempo que Sprite é meu refrigerante favorito , porque meu irmão mais velho ama esse refrigerante , na verdade ele só toma ele .
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA

Love this caffeine free drink. Love he clear crisp taste. I prefer mine in a can over the 2 liter. Great taste! I love that it's a clear sodas. Also
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL

Sprite is a good drink to have on hand when you have an upset stomach. We drink it often when little cousins are over since it doesn't wire them
Up.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I absolutely love this product it is good for small amounts but I don't like to drink a whole bottle of it but it is in my top five favourite drinks
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

I love it. Super crisp and light it goes with anything. It's light and airy and doesn't have the coating on your teeth like Coca Cola or dr. Pepper
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.

I do enjoy Sprite though it's normally not my favorite soft drink. I normally will mix it with orange juice when I do have it around in my kitchen.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY

I drink sprite almost everyday with me being pregnant it's almost the only thing I can drink that soothes mt stomach well.enough To be able to eat.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now