Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY

I drink sprite almost everyday with me being pregnant it's almost the only thing I can drink that soothes mt stomach well.enough To be able to eat.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.

I do enjoy Sprite though it's normally not my favorite soft drink. I normally will mix it with orange juice when I do have it around in my kitchen.
victoria R.
victoria R.
Kissimmee, FL

sprite is just a good go to soda, perfect for parties, cookouts. always on sale so that's a huge plus. we like just about all the different flavors
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC

Love this stuff, I try my best not to drink sodas on a daily basis and keep the caffeine low. So this is my go-to drink. Sprite is my favorite 100%
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

I love it. Super crisp and light it goes with anything. It's light and airy and doesn't have the coating on your teeth like Coca Cola or dr. Pepper
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA

So far so good. My all time grab on in store. I'm a 0 calorie addict it really fits my wants.and also the taste is so refreshing a thirst quincher.
Ashlan L.
Ashlan L.
Turlock, CA

This is a good product not the best I have ever tasted but I would recommend it is affordable and a healthier option or alternative to other sodas.
Julia K.
Julia K.

It tasts like lemon soda, but still quite sweet. That is why I like it. This way it is not as sweet as for example a coke, but still not too sour.
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.

Sprite has a similar taste to all of the other light sodas but I can say that it's on of the most liked. Tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC

Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. Like lemonade or spirits. I usually prefer lower calorie but the diet doesn't taste nearly as good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now