BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
daibelys g.
This is my plan B soda lol I love this soda and you can really taste the lime. I buy these alot and they also have sale alot.
Heath C.
If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL
This is the best drink in the world! It's my 1 drink overall! I recommend Sprite to anyone! It's helpful for a stomach ache.
carly g.
Westbury, NY
The classics sprite is always good the original is my favorite and I love drinking it in a glass full of ice would recommend
Brittney I.
Berea, KY
Very bubbly kinda hard on me but other than that its a somewhat ok drink id love it way more if it wasnt so bubbly and harsh
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I like Sprite, it quenches my thirst and is cool and refreshing. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and Sprite is caffeine free.
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX
Sprite has been my favorite soda for years. It has such a refreshing taste and is always my go-to soda when I'm craving one.
Cydnee J.
I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
Kelly M.
Highland, NY
I love this sofa. Not only does it taste great but it's great to use for cooking as well and helps those little tummy aches.
Rachel B.
Northbrook, IL
Nice refreshing soda! Good for when your stomach hurts or if you just want some pop! Packaging is nice and easy on the eyes.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?