Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Brandie B.
Brandie B.

Sprite lemon lime is my all time favorite flavor of carbonated drink and I am a freak with carbonated drinks. Its flavor and lots of carbonation
Holly K.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD

We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
michelle r.
michelle r.
Sanger, CA

Love Sprite. Everyone in the house loves it. Its caffeine free so I dont worry so much with the kids, getting too hyper. I buy when its on sale.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

This is the best type of lemon/lime soda in my humble opinion. It helps to calm my stomach down and as an added bonus it has no caffeine in it.
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ

Not a Sprite girl just like Cole and Pepsi products to be honest but I don't care it's Duda I mean it's a drink , I dint consume sodaS everyday
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

I love sprite! We buy two or three two liters at a time. The whole family drinks it. It's great for carbonated drinks but without the caffeine.
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Selma, IN

So good! Especially when you have an upset stomach! Really is good to mix with juices as well. Would recommend this to anyone and caffeine free
Mindie H.
Mindie H.
Trumann , AR

i love sprite! it has a great taste. its also helpful when i have an upset stomach. the taste is way better than the other sodas on the market.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Whitesville, KY

Also a good drink, especially a go to when you have an upset stomach or stomach bug and was a big help with the morning sickness when pregnant!
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Muskogee, OK

I'm always the one who you ask what do you want to drink and I always say sprite no matter what it is so delicious and I can't stop drinking it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?