Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Sylmara N.
Sylmara N.
São Vicente

I really enjoy sprite soda it is definitely is my favorite lemon soda and it goes great with cheetos nad it is also good tho mix with drinks such as vodka for exemple makes very refreshing.
Denise F.
Denise F.
São Leopoldo

So good to drink when it's hot to refresh yourself. Of course it's not healthy to drink everyday, i don't drink everyday, just in some occasions. But for me it's better than any other soda.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

I just feel that spray is that the street to drink when there's a barbecue because I feel like it's not too bubbly and like it doesn't upset your stomach I don't know I just like the flavor
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA

Sprite is great because it's just so refreshing. It feels very light and airy. I think many people like it because it doesn't taste like you're drinking soda, and it's is not overly sugary.
Taimy M.
Taimy M.

I freaking love sprite like come now, who doesn't?! Sprite is definitely my third favorite soda in the world the first one is of course Coke and then Pepsi and then Sprite! I love it tho!!!
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great taste however, Sierra Mist is a great alternative for this product. It is very affordable and can be bought at many stores that sell food.
arianna m.
arianna m.
Reading, PA

I love sprite lemon -lime the lime and lemon make it taste strong and good in your mouth that's why I like drinking it when I have it in my refrigerator or when we take sprite on our trips.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

Classic Soda. Great to have around the house. Carbonated. Great for parties. Keep in mind there is a lot of sugar. Priced the same as other sodas, so it's adorable. Found nearly everywhere.
Jonathan N.
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA

I like sprite a lot because I feel 7up is more carbonated while sprite is smooth and refreshing. But over the years it's gotten a bit sweet and I only use it to mix with alcoholic liquors.
Luis V.
Luis V.
Davie, FL

Sprite is very good as far as flavor besides that is very refreshing I recommend for those sunny summer days, the lemon flavor is very good because it is a light taste I love it sooo cheap
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now