BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Selena A.
Selena A.
Absolutely love this stuff. Such a yummy flavor. Pretty fair price. Doesn't make your teeth feel disgusting like dark pop does.
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Melissa c.
Melissa c.
Have a great flavor and no color dyes which is also great. And no caffeine which is a major plus for when you don't need energy
Zoey U.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
I rarely drink soda but when I do it's define fly a Sprite. Has helped me with a sour tummy and it's a very good taste as well.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Fav as well my most craved soda while being pregnant this time and i absolutely love it!! I'm drinking a sprite as i write this
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Sprite is my favorite soda. It's the only soda I drink and taste lemony and limy. It's really good when u r outside in the hot
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
I buy this sometimes and whenever we go to restaurants we order a pitcher of Sprite....I have this for when visitors come over
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
This is my favorite non-caffeinated soda. And it's a great mixer with alcohol on the weekends. versatile and reasonably priced
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
College Park, MD
My favorite soda because it has the refreshing thirst quenching taste that a Pepsi cannot deliver. On a hot day, think Sprite!
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX
Sprite has the perfect, refreshing flavor. With no caffeine, it allows me to get refreshed without going overload on caffeine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?