Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
One of my Ukraine favorites and go to's! Refreshes the body and has a lemon flavor aftertaste! It's said to even help when sick
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Douglas, GA
A good go to drink when you are wanting something other than a dark soda.The lemon lime taste is good,and an all time favorite.
Kim B.
Kim B.
I am not much of a soda drinker but if I am in the mood for something that really quenches my thirst it is this guy right here.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX
I rarely drink soda. When I do its most of the time sprite.i love it on the plus side it's caffeine free which that is awesome.
Zoey U.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
I rarely drink soda but when I do it's define fly a Sprite. Has helped me with a sour tummy and it's a very good taste as well.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Avondale, AZ
The cost is great and the fast is even better. I get this soda at least 4 times a week and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
kelly b.
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc
how can you not enjoy a sprite? its light and fizzy oerfect for when you dont feel well or just need something other than water
Britney M.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI
My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
It's so refreshing. I love opening a can of Sprite it makes me smile. It's a great soda it's caffeine free. You can't beat that
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, Mi
Love Sprite on its own or as a mixer. It is so refreshing! I normally don't like to drink pop but this is always a good cheat.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?