Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Sheridan, OR

Good to settle stomach aches. That's how my mom always taught me. The taste is good but I'd like more flavor selections other than lemon lime
Kaylyn B.
Kaylyn B.

If i had to choose between light and dark soda I would choose sprite. Still a good classic soda. I usually like to mix it with fruit punch :)
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, Sc

Pregnancy tip 5472. #Sprite is very good for putting out the burn of heartburn. Mother 2 mother. #influenster #VoxBox #complementary #contest
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Browns Mills, NJ

I love sprite! This is always one of my favorite choices. If it's not coke I can always go for sprite. It's not too bubbly it's just perfect.
Brook G.
Brook G.
Owensboro, KY

This is for sure my favorite soda to drink. Theres no caffeine and it hits the spot everytime. I would recommend this go anyone and everyone.
Pa Kou L.
Pa Kou L.
Merced, CA

Cool refreshing lemon taste to the soda. Taste great with anything. You get that sweet taste and then you also get that pinch of lemon taste.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY

I will love this pop and so does my family we buy quite often it is very great for upset stomachs but overall we drink it everyday grape soda
Aaliyah G.
Aaliyah G.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like drinking this when there's really nothing to drink and it helps if you have a stomachache but yeah it is really nice soft drink
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

One of my all time favorite products. This product is so versatile, can be for quenching thirst, marinating, and also a cure for stomach ache
Sara N.
Sara N.
Providence, RI

Sprite is so good, I don't drinks a lot but when I do I ebony Sprite lol. It's very affordable to buy too. They should make different flavors
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now