Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

I prefer sprite over coke! So of course I'm going to give this a good rating lol. I actually like when I can taste the lemon kick to it in the soda.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL

Sprite is a good drink to have on hand when you have an upset stomach. We drink it often when little cousins are over since it doesn't wire them
Up.
Sydni C.
Sydni C.

This sofa has good flavor. It also is very affordable. It's not to fizzy either. The packaging is nice and catchy. Value is great. I would buy this.
Camila C.
Camila C.
santos

Adoro o sabor, realmente tem gostinho de limão, coisas que outras marcas não tem, o preço é carinho mas vale pela qualidade, a embalagem é uma graça
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS

Probably easily my favorite soda. Not as much caffeine as other sodas and not overly sweet like most of the other sodas. Also works well for nausea.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ

Sprite is one of my favorite flavors of soda! I tend to only stay within the coke family and I but their items accordingly.... they are al very good
The Girliest Of Things !.
The Girliest Of Things !.
Ontario, Canada

Sprite is my favourite light pop! I love the taste! My family buys it frequently, usually in bottles though not cans. We go through them so quickly!
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA

Love this caffeine free drink. Love he clear crisp taste. I prefer mine in a can over the 2 liter. Great taste! I love that it's a clear sodas. Also
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I absolutely love this product it is good for small amounts but I don't like to drink a whole bottle of it but it is in my top five favourite drinks
I'm A.
I'm A.
são Luís Maranhão

Resolvi depois de um tempo que Sprite é meu refrigerante favorito , porque meu irmão mais velho ama esse refrigerante , na verdade ele só toma ele .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now