Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Logan H.
Logan H.
Very refreshing beverage. Great to have if having nausea or vomiting. Can soothe an upset stomach very quickly. Would recommend.
Melissa c.
Melissa c.
Have a great flavor and no color dyes which is also great. And no caffeine which is a major plus for when you don't need energy
Grace G.
Grace G.
Gaithersburg, MD
It's a great classic. I remember having it all the time when I was younger because there were no dyes and it was caffeine free.
Annie R.
Annie R.
Clayton, NC
I used to like sprite a lot before but now it tastes too bland for me. It is pretty affordable, priced the same as other sodas.
Jenice T.
Jenice T.
My all time favorite soda! The smell and flavor are awesome. I could drink it all day long. But hey, I have to drink water too.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I always drank sprite as a kid and for some reason whenever I have an upset stomach a little by of sprite makes it feel better.
Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
I tend to drink this soda every time i get sick and it is really good for a cheap priced soda.there is no room for improvement.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI
My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sprite being big in our house do to its clear and we work outside its very refreshing... You can't go wrong with this beverage.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?