Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Marisol L.
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT

Sprite is sooo amazing when I have a hangover. I'm not sure what it is, but it gives me the boost I lack as I'm sweating alcohol through my pores. lol
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.

I rarely drink soda but whenever I do it is this one right here. I know it doesn't make it healthy but I definitely trust it more than any other soda.
K'Lynn M.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX

Omg ok so i can say so much about why i love sprite. It's one of my favorite sodas! Not only is it delicious but it's thirst quenching and refreshing.
Kristin w.
Kristin w.
Presque Isle, MI

I am not a clear soda fan. However, this is such a light peppy soda that I enjoy the change from a cola. It is more refreshing than colas on a hot day
Carley K.
Carley K.
Opelika, AL

I love sprite
It's has no caffeine, and tastes like a soda! Which is goof for kids cause they think they are drinking a cafinated drink but they arent
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

It's soda ! Great for any party and a flavor that many know and love. Also like many other sodas it's cheap and affordable an is legit sold everywhere
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.

soda de muy refrescante sabor, rica de consumir pero tienes unas buenas y malas expectativas las cuales se comparan con muchos productos en el mercado
Claudia D.
Claudia D.

love it actually i am drinking one right now and in every drink i give to this i like it the most it have a magnificent flavor and a beautiful packing
Edgar D.
Edgar D.

Lo mejor de esta bebida aparte de su sabor es que esta gaseosa te da una sensación en la boca por las burbujas que tiene excelente bebida la recomindó
Marie D.
Marie D.
North Hollywood, CA

Classic lemon lime soda! Tastes great and goes well with burgers and fries! My family loves this soda and we buy it for parties and family gatherings!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now