BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
Sprite is my all time favorite soda! I love this drink, and it is my go to caffeine! I could probably not survive without it!
daibelys g.
This is my plan B soda lol I love this soda and you can really taste the lime. I buy these alot and they also have sale alot.
Lindsey w.
Walkertown , NC
My favorite soda. Love the taste. Love that it is caffeine free also. Would recommend this to anyone only soda I drink daily.
Amy S.
Austin, AR
My kids absolutely love this drink and so am I. They have less sugar than the rest. They are really good when you freeze them
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH
Refreshing soda and great taste. Sprite is my all time favorite drink. Great price and you can usually find good deals on it.
Heather D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I drink sprite everyday! It wouldn't be me if I didn't! Love the taste of it! And it's caffeine free so it's not bad for you!
Carol R.
Miami
excellent, it is economical and great lemon flavor. The best gas of all, I recommend everyone to try it, they will not regret
shamoy w.
Naples, FL
My favorite soda. I live the crisp refreshing lemon lime flavor. It always seem to wake me up, whenever I need a kick start.
Jackeelin M.
This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
Reyna F.
I don't really like to drink carbonate drinks.But Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is very light for this reason i prefer this product.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?