BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Annie R.
Annie R.
Clayton, NC
I used to like sprite a lot before but now it tastes too bland for me. It is pretty affordable, priced the same as other sodas.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
It's so refreshing. I love opening a can of Sprite it makes me smile. It's a great soda it's caffeine free. You can't beat that
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Douglas, GA
A good go to drink when you are wanting something other than a dark soda.The lemon lime taste is good,and an all time favorite.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I always drank sprite as a kid and for some reason whenever I have an upset stomach a little by of sprite makes it feel better.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sprite being big in our house do to its clear and we work outside its very refreshing... You can't go wrong with this beverage.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI
My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Jenice T.
Jenice T.
My all time favorite soda! The smell and flavor are awesome. I could drink it all day long. But hey, I have to drink water too.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Love sprite! Perfect drink for mixing with alcohol or just by itself. Mixes well with pretty much anything. Super fresh tasting
Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
I tend to drink this soda every time i get sick and it is really good for a cheap priced soda.there is no room for improvement.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?