BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
kelly b.
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc
how can you not enjoy a sprite? its light and fizzy oerfect for when you dont feel well or just need something other than water
Grace G.
Grace G.
Gaithersburg, MD
It's a great classic. I remember having it all the time when I was younger because there were no dyes and it was caffeine free.
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Douglas, GA
A good go to drink when you are wanting something other than a dark soda.The lemon lime taste is good,and an all time favorite.
Jenice T.
Jenice T.
My all time favorite soda! The smell and flavor are awesome. I could drink it all day long. But hey, I have to drink water too.
Annie R.
Annie R.
Clayton, NC
I used to like sprite a lot before but now it tastes too bland for me. It is pretty affordable, priced the same as other sodas.
Zoey U.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
I rarely drink soda but when I do it's define fly a Sprite. Has helped me with a sour tummy and it's a very good taste as well.
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI
My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sprite being big in our house do to its clear and we work outside its very refreshing... You can't go wrong with this beverage.
Selena A.
Selena A.
Absolutely love this stuff. Such a yummy flavor. Pretty fair price. Doesn't make your teeth feel disgusting like dark pop does.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?