Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va

I needed a drink that was refreshing during the summertime. I found it in Sprite because it is really nice and refreshing on a hot summer day. It also doe not leave dark spots on your teeth.
Ratoncita d.
Ratoncita d.

A mi hijo le encanta a mi no, casi se le.va todo el.gas luego sabe como a perfume luego a jabón no es un refresco que a mi me.agrade tanto yo prefiero otro sabor si esque tuviera que elegir
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

For my taste this type of soda is my favorite since the gas does not take away the lemon flavor and for my point of view is a good refreshment to quench the thirst in these seasons of heat.
Kalinka S.
Kalinka S.
Bassevelde

I like this better than 7up! It have more flavor and is a little bit sweeter. There is in my opinion also less sparkle. Some drinks have to much sparkle but not this one. It's just perfect.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Marrero

This is my go to soda when i don't want to drink dark sodas. I like sprite because it's a really good taste with my food I can't stop drinking it... And u like it better than any other soda
Raleigh, MS

I started drinking this while i was pregnant with my son! It's always been a drink I wanted when I was sick . This helped with morning sickness and now it's my favorite carbonated beverage!
Edgewater, Fl

Sprit is a great light lemon-lime soda. This is what I drink when I'm sick and it always helps. It has a great flavor that's not to strong. They always have nice packaging for the holidays.
natalie-del carmen s.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida

It is my favorite drink. I adore her. It is ideal for the thirst. His flavor to lime is fantastic. On the bubbles having taken it they do that the sensation is wonderful my favorite flavor.
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
West Haven, CT

I love Sprite, I don't drink soda that often but when I do this is my go to. I love everything about it and it makes me feel as if it is the healthier option out of all the sodas out there.
Sylmara N.
Sylmara N.
São Vicente

I really enjoy sprite soda it is definitely is my favorite lemon soda and it goes great with cheetos nad it is also good tho mix with drinks such as vodka for exemple makes very refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now