Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Casey P.
Casey P.
Green Bay, WI

Cool. Refreshing. Clear. LOVE. I love to mix this with drinks as well as cherry or vanilla syrup. I love the bubbly, sweet refreshing sensation it gives me. 10/10 my favorite Soda!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA

I can't drink caffeine, so Sprite is a very nice alternative for me. It tastes good, and it's pretty affordable as well. Sprite is my go-to drink whenever I'm out or at the movies.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN

By itself it is cool, crisp and refreshing but in punches, mixed drinks and other recipes it is that kick that is needed to make it taste amazing It's neutral but still has a kick.
Jaimelee C.
Jaimelee C.

Has a good taste. Everyone likes it. It helps you when youre sick.it hydrates you , and has a very satisfying flavor its the best brand that exists. Its a soda that everyone enjoys
Christina R.
Christina R.
Waldoboro, ME

One of my favorite drinks besides coke. Very yummy and refreshing. Love to have with my dinner at night. I wouldn't change anything about it. Repeat customer since I was a teenager
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA

It's okay. Pretty good actually. I drink this pretty often. It is really cheap and refreshing. This is a good value and flavor. I believe it is my second favorite soda on the list.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV

I used to hate drinking Sprite now it's like at least 2 times a week I have a cup of it. It's nice to have something that isn't horribly bad for you and it makes you feel refreshed
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

The best mixer when drinking rum. You cant go wrong. It gives it a nice fizz and refreshing taste hile still beingable to taste the flavor of the rum A must have in the summertime!
Yaritza P.
Yaritza P.
Reading , Pa

I am a soda addict but I love sprite especially because when you add a slice of lemon to it it tastes even more amazing plus it doesn't contain caffeine (although I love caffeine).
Shelbie A.
Shelbie A.
Conroe, TX

Recently I had some stomach issues and my go to drink is always sprite! There's something about sprite that always settles my tummy aches. Try it out next time you feel a bit ill!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now