Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
danielle J.
danielle J.
I like to drink Sprite if I'm ever having an upset stomach feeling hungover or in general and thirsty and water just won't do it
Sena C.
Sena C.
Best pop hands down for me! I've been hooked on Sprite for many years! It doesn't get any better with a lemon-lime flavored pop!
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
9 year old loves her Sprite. Always nice to keep on hand for the holidays because it makes this so well with alcoholic beverages
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Orange, CA
This is great I like to make Popsicle out of this.
1. Pour Sprite or 7 up on a cup
2. Add gummy bear or worms
3. Freeze
4. Enjoy
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I love sprite I love the frizz, I like to freeze it, and it like the price sometimes when on sale at Kroger 4 (6) pack for 10.00
Tal A.
Tal A.
This really is my favorite soda ever since I was a kid I remember I would love drinking Sprite with a slice of pizza great combo
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff so much! I'm addicted to this soda brand. I love the taste and the way that it fizzes till your very last sip.
Best lemon-lime soda ever made. Sierra mist and 7 up just don't compare. Tastes great mixed with cranberry juice or grape juice.
Arelys M.
Arelys M.
Gretna, LA
Sprite is forever my favorite soda Anna try different flavored Sprite I like the lemon lime one better which is the original one
Yviana M.
Yviana M.
El Paso, TX
The original lemon lime soda of all kids. I love the flavor for never changing and being easy to mix with other flavored drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?