BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
Best lemon lime soda ever. It's cheap. And good. Especially if you don't drink caffeine it's nice to have this every so often.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, MI
Love Sprite on its own or as a mixer. It is so refreshing! I normally don't like to drink pop but this is always a good cheat.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Chelsea B.
Bismarck, ND
Sprite is amazing! It helps upset stomachs and even though there is no caffeine...it wakes me up with the perfect carbonation.
Erika W.
Arlington, WA
My go to for all occasions. Great on its own. Great as a mixer. And works well for something sweet when I'm not feeling well.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
I don't drink a lot of sofa, but when I do, I reach for a sprite. It's great to mix with juices for an easy punch recipe too!
teresa m.
Love this kind of sad because even though it may not be healthy it helps me think as if I'm not doing so much harm to my body
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
Another product that is good for me when my tummy aches or I have a stomach virus. It has a great taste and it is refreshing.
MARIA L L.
MONROEVILLE, PA
Great flavor. Second popular drink at the gatherings we host. Packaging is nice. First time drinking this Ans. Became hooked.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
Sprite is a staple in our house. Very refreshing when it's warm out. Also used as a mixer when we have friends & family over.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?