BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Lino Lakes, MN
This soda is my go to when I'm out to eat. It's so delicious, but I can't drink it all the time because it is just too addicting
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Love sprite! Perfect drink for mixing with alcohol or just by itself. Mixes well with pretty much anything. Super fresh tasting
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Douglas, GA
A good go to drink when you are wanting something other than a dark soda.The lemon lime taste is good,and an all time favorite.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
It's good soda , a soda you can never get tired of if you drink it too much. I always drink sprite at McDonald's or burger kind
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
It's so refreshing. I love opening a can of Sprite it makes me smile. It's a great soda it's caffeine free. You can't beat that
Kim B.
Kim B.
I am not much of a soda drinker but if I am in the mood for something that really quenches my thirst it is this guy right here.
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Zoey U.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
I rarely drink soda but when I do it's define fly a Sprite. Has helped me with a sour tummy and it's a very good taste as well.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Avondale, AZ
The cost is great and the fast is even better. I get this soda at least 4 times a week and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Gaithersburg, MD
It's a great classic. I remember having it all the time when I was younger because there were no dyes and it was caffeine free.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?