Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Sprite is one of my family's favorite sodas!! From having an upset stomach, or just needing a refreshing drink-we always can count on Sprite!!
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Dallas, GA

Sprite is a classic! Great for nausea, I always keep one on hand for road trips because I get motion sickness like crazy! The flavor is great.
Liz T.
Liz T.

This is alway my go to whenever I am out having lunch or when I need a refreshment. I like the lemon taste and the sparks. So far my favorite!
Jade M.
Jade M.

My go to Soda drink when going out to drink. You can never go wrong with sprite. Very refreshing and doesn't taste like you are drinking syrup
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI

Love it f especially when I have an upset stomach due to eating something that didn't agree with me this helps a lot because of the lemon lime
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL

I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
I rather drink this than coke and water . It taste good and isn't that high in sugar , cheap and it has a great taste one of my favorite sodas
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Ponca City, OK

Favorite soda beverage growing up and currently still my favorite now. This is good for anything mood even when your stessing or becoming sick
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA

I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR

My favorite soda! Helps with nausea too! Taste great! I really like the "obey your verse" cans with the lyrics of songs on them. Makes it fun!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now