Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Aylin G.
Aylin G.
Saint Louis, MO

i really enjoy drinking a cold sprite on a summer day even though there could be some more cans it does the job its alot better then sierra mist
Brandie B.
Brandie B.

Sprite lemon lime is my all time favorite flavor of carbonated drink and I am a freak with carbonated drinks. Its flavor and lots of carbonation
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Absolutely love sprite. Refreshing without caffeine. Helps settle an upset stomach, too. Drink it anytime, goes with anything. ALWAYS recommend.
Rose H.
Rose H.
Clarksburg, MD

Delicious! This is a refreshing tasty beverage that my kids enjoy. Sprite lemon lime soda is a great drink for any occasion! Great tasting soda!
Marisa  P.
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

Sprite is a classic. It has a crisp taste and hits the spot on a hot day. I enjoy it with grenedine and some cherries, to make a Shirley Temple.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD

We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
michelle r.
michelle r.
Sanger, CA

Love Sprite. Everyone in the house loves it. Its caffeine free so I dont worry so much with the kids, getting too hyper. I buy when its on sale.
María P.
María P.

me encanta esta bebida gaseosa, es clasica, tiene un muy buen sabor, siempre que estoy en la calle acalorada o es una de estas, cocacola o pepsi
Mia U.
Mia U.

My favorite drink! I always get this whenever its an option. I truly enjoy this drink whether I'm making pops out of it or just as a cold drink.
Karina P.
Karina P.

I can drink Sprite a lot, the flavor may get boring after awhile but when I come back to it after awhile it's as good as new until I ware it out
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now