BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Lay R.
Lay R.
New Iberia, LA
Sprite is my all time favorite soda. Not too strong and the lemon lime sets it off just right! Best part is, it's caffeine free!
Yviana M.
Yviana M.
El Paso, TX
The original lemon lime soda of all kids. I love the flavor for never changing and being easy to mix with other flavored drinks.
brigid m.
brigid m.
Easton, PA
One of the best sodas on the market. Whenever you have an upset stomach this is the go to to make you feel better. great flavor.
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Orange, CA
This is great I like to make Popsicle out of this.
1. Pour Sprite or 7 up on a cup
2. Add gummy bear or worms
3. Freeze
4. Enjoy
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Lino Lakes, MN
This soda is my go to when I'm out to eat. It's so delicious, but I can't drink it all the time because it is just too addicting
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
It's so refreshing. I love opening a can of Sprite it makes me smile. It's a great soda it's caffeine free. You can't beat that
Melissa c.
Melissa c.
Have a great flavor and no color dyes which is also great. And no caffeine which is a major plus for when you don't need energy
Kim B.
Kim B.
I am not much of a soda drinker but if I am in the mood for something that really quenches my thirst it is this guy right here.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
It's good soda , a soda you can never get tired of if you drink it too much. I always drink sprite at McDonald's or burger kind
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?