Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I love sprite I love the frizz, I like to freeze it, and it like the price sometimes when on sale at Kroger 4 (6) pack for 10.00
Sena C.
Sena C.
Best pop hands down for me! I've been hooked on Sprite for many years! It doesn't get any better with a lemon-lime flavored pop!
Tal A.
Tal A.
This really is my favorite soda ever since I was a kid I remember I would love drinking Sprite with a slice of pizza great combo
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff so much! I'm addicted to this soda brand. I love the taste and the way that it fizzes till your very last sip.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Dublin, OH
Pretty good flavor. Nothing to really complain about, honestly. If you like lemon-lime drinks, you will probably like this soda.
Best lemon-lime soda ever made. Sierra mist and 7 up just don't compare. Tastes great mixed with cranberry juice or grape juice.
Melissa c.
Melissa c.
Have a great flavor and no color dyes which is also great. And no caffeine which is a major plus for when you don't need energy
Grace G.
Grace G.
Gaithersburg, MD
It's a great classic. I remember having it all the time when I was younger because there were no dyes and it was caffeine free.
kelly b.
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc
how can you not enjoy a sprite? its light and fizzy oerfect for when you dont feel well or just need something other than water
Annie R.
Annie R.
Clayton, NC
I used to like sprite a lot before but now it tastes too bland for me. It is pretty affordable, priced the same as other sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?