BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Sprite is a staple soda. VERY carbonated, but thats what most like about it. It has a citrus-y taste once you get past the carbonation. Not quite lemon, not quite lime. Definitely delicious though.
Alex B.
Vista, CA
My favorite soda. For lots of reasons. It's clear and doesn't stain your teeth like brown syrupy sodas. Also it doesn't taste heavy like brown syrupy sodas. It's light, refreshing and lemon-lime. I love to mix with orange juice.
Michelle A.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great flavor. Very refreshing. Love the fact that it's caffeine free so I can drink it later in the day or give it to my kids without them getting hyper. The price is great as well. It's great to mix with ice cream for punches . I wound recommend to my friends.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I keep sprite in the refrigerator for when I want something sweet to drink without added caffeine. It's always good to have as a mixer, or to add to lemonade for a little spritz.
Sarah F.
Love ❤️ sprite! So refreshing. Best lemon lime soda around. Packaging is always nice. Never lets me down. Always drink when I have an upset stomach and it always help settle it. I recommend.
Alexandra N.
I just love sprite. It makes a great refreshing soda when I'm in the mood. It also makes the best mixer! This is my go to for a sweet craving or a mixer for all kinds of liquor. Great value!
Kayla B.
So refreshing on a hot day! Add to any juice and alcohol for a little cocktail. Great flavor and a way to make other drinks stand out. I really have always loved sprite.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN
Sprite is a wonderful soda! It is full of citrus flavor. If I have a stomach ache, I try to drink sprite and crackers because it settles it. Compared to 7UP, I would much rather have sprite!
Reyna W.
Knob Noster, MO
Sprite has so many wonderful uses. My favorite way to use it is to put it in different kind of punches. It goes great with grenadine juice to make a shirley temple. I have even used it to make Apple dumpling. Sprite is definitely my go to lemon-lime soda brand!
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I love drinking Sprite. It's my go-to drink when I don't really feel like drinking something very dark. I also notice that it makes me feel a bit better when I have a stomach ache/feel sick.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?