Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Beth B.
Beth B.
Niles, MI
Sprite Lemon-Lime soda add a refreshing taste when we drink soda. It also adds a refreshing twist when it is mixed with alcohol.
Arelys M.
Arelys M.
Gretna, LA
Sprite is forever my favorite soda Anna try different flavored Sprite I like the lemon lime one better which is the original one
Angeli A.
Angeli A.
Denver, CO
I dislike feels much water with lemon acid tien not taste good, I tried it several times but just did not feel thirsty you taste
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Lino Lakes, MN
This soda is my go to when I'm out to eat. It's so delicious, but I can't drink it all the time because it is just too addicting
Sena C.
Sena C.
Best pop hands down for me! I've been hooked on Sprite for many years! It doesn't get any better with a lemon-lime flavored pop!
Judith V.
Judith V.
This soda is very carbonated which is a good thing because it doesnt go flat as fast as other sodas do. The taste is refreshing.
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Frederick, MD
Great taste and very refreshing! If you love lemon and love line gotta have it. A staple for every family get together for sure.
Lay R.
Lay R.
New Iberia, LA
Sprite is my all time favorite soda. Not too strong and the lemon lime sets it off just right! Best part is, it's caffeine free!
Jill B.
Jill B.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
This is wonderful treat when you want something cold and sweet. It is also great when you need something to settle your stomach.
danielle J.
danielle J.
I like to drink Sprite if I'm ever having an upset stomach feeling hungover or in general and thirsty and water just won't do it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?