Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Seattle

Good soda when I'm in the mood to have a soda, as I don't drink them very much. But this definitely has a great s subtle taste compared to other soda
sarah m.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI

Favorite kind of citrus pop. Always my first choice. I love that theres no caffiene in it. Im caffiene sensitive so my choice of pop are very limited
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.

I love the taste of Sprite it's an amazing refreshing drink I love it especially during summer there's nothing like drink a cold Sprite on a hot day.
evelyn C.
evelyn C.

It is a very good drink to share among friends, but when I take it I feel that it has a lot of gas for me something unnecessary but tastes are tastes
Marinda B.
Marinda B.

Sprite is a classic! I like Sprite over 7-Up because I often think 7-up tastes grass-like. Sprite is very refreshing and also adds to a great mojito.
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT

this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Donni P.
Donni P.
Brooklyn, NY

Great taste , great price very affordable . Best to add to mixers and punches. Grocery stores carry this product. It also comes in different flavors.
Samara F.
Samara F.

It is one of my go to sodas. I definitely love it cold or mixed in alcoholic drinks. I would recommend this if someone love strong carbonated sodas.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga

Love these Mimi's I keep them in my mini fridge they are less calories so it's always a quick refresher and the kids drink them fine perfect portion
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS

Probably easily my favorite soda. Not as much caffeine as other sodas and not overly sweet like most of the other sodas. Also works well for nausea.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now