Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Stacy B.
Stacy B.

I always get this one when I'm at a restaurant or out with friends. Probably the first soda I've ever tried and I still think it's one of my favourites.
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is the only thing that my husband drink regardless of where he goes. If he go a restaurant he get sprint. He said that he love the lemon lime taste
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC

My favorite soda. I have these in my fridge always. I dont mind my kids drinking them as bad cause they are sugar free. Refreshing and thirst quenching!
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI

I love spray it gives you a fresh bubbly feeling it met my expectations it's good it's not too expensive the aluminum cans great but I prefer the bottle
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

Spirite is the only carbonated drink I keep in my house beside ginger ale. The cold sweeten taste of it, I love it.. Really can't keep it in the house..
Solange P.
Solange P.
Peruibe

Eu amo Sprite como eu não bebo bebida alcoólica eu sempre que saiu para barzinhos peço uma Sprite, que pra mim é o melhor refrigerante.
Super recomendo.
Rosaliz V.
Rosaliz V.

this gas does not have much dye and is not harmful and is rich and very refreshing and Cundo comes in a can is more like a very refreshing and delicious
Guilmary C.
Guilmary C.

Undoubtedly the best of the Coca -Cola , I love the lemony , refreshing taste , and how accessible it is your purchase. Delighted with this product 100%
Cristi B.
Cristi B.
Atlanta , Ga

My favorite mixer when having a cocktail or mailing one for a party. It pairs well with my favorite vodkas and whiskers without overpowering the flavor.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Waterloo, IA

Favorite soda of all time! Idk what I do without this soda!!! I use it when I am sick or at the restaurant. No 7up or sierra mist... Definitely sprite!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now