Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV

The best Lemon- Lime soda on the market! A kid favorite and caffeine free! Simple marketing design that is easy to find! We purchase this product for all events and when we dine out.
Taiylor W.
Taiylor W.
Grambling, La

I like to drink sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I feel sick. Sprite is not my all time favorite sofa but it has great flavor and helpful. I like to drink it room temperature!
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
Hampton, TN

We buy alot of sprite . Its caffeine free which is great for our son cause caffeine makes him wild. He loves the taste and when he wants something to drink he always asks for sprite!
Sandi W.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA

Love the taste of this soda. One of my faves & I'm a loyal customer. It always meets my expectations & I can find it anywhere. Love the packaging of this soda & how affordable it is.
Aleigh G.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX

Confession time: I use Sprite for two thing and two things only....with Rum to make a tasty Mojito and alone if I ever have an upset stomach. Both good uses, you decide the best one.
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

I love sprite I like its flavor is refreshing has a good quality, its bubbles is the best, I see it a little expensive If responding to my expectations its packaging is more or less.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL

Classic white soda, crisp, clean, and one of the most if not the most refreshing soda out there. It doesn't stain your teeth and tastes much better than its counterpart, Sierra Mist.
Edmary A.
Edmary A.

I really like to take it when I am very hot, since it is very refreshing, I recommend it! / Me gusta mucho tomarlo cuando tengo mucho calor, ya que es muy refrescante, lo recomiendo
Michael J.
Michael J.

nossa velha e conhecida sprite, não consigo lembrar quando comecei tomar, mas só sei que não consigo parar de tomar, superou todas as minhas expectativas com refrigerantes de limão.
Elise P.
Elise P.
Plaquemine, LA

Better than any other lemon-lime flavored soda. It has a good, clean, crisp flavor. I use it to mix drinks with and it's perfect for that. Repeat customer because of the good value.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now