Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Brook G.
Brook G.
Owensboro, KY

This is for sure my favorite soda to drink. Theres no caffeine and it hits the spot everytime. I would recommend this go anyone and everyone.
Susan S.
Susan S.

Great drink. Goes with everything and a classic favorite for a lot of people. Great at family events or parties. Great taste and great price.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Sheridan, OR

Good to settle stomach aches. That's how my mom always taught me. The taste is good but I'd like more flavor selections other than lemon lime
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Browns Mills, NJ

I love sprite! This is always one of my favorite choices. If it's not coke I can always go for sprite. It's not too bubbly it's just perfect.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, Sc

Pregnancy tip 5472. #Sprite is very good for putting out the burn of heartburn. Mother 2 mother. #influenster #VoxBox #complementary #contest
jennifer o.
jennifer o.

Of all the lemon lime sodas out there sprite is my all time favorite. I would reach for one of these before any soft drink, coke or otherwise
tyana H.
tyana H.

This is my favorite to buy i love the ease and the size for when i have to go out i need something to drink. the flavor is so good li love it
Pa Kou L.
Pa Kou L.
Merced, CA

Cool refreshing lemon taste to the soda. Taste great with anything. You get that sweet taste and then you also get that pinch of lemon taste.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Attica, MI

I love Sprite! It's fresh and refreshing but still has a great taste to it. If you also do coke points you can get coupons for coke products.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO

Sprite helps with my stomach aches and is great for making Shirley Temples. Also I used to add whipped cream on top of sprite. Give it a try.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now