Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI

Love sprite. It's much fizzier than mellow yellow. It's one of those sodas that can make your eyes water if you drink it too fast, but i love it.
one of the best sodas.. still not my favorite on the list but it's on there for sure. I love the lemon like flavor just makes it unique and tasty
Sapphire V.
Sapphire V.

Taste amazing when it's cold it's a good drink to drink because it's not so harsh on you like coke is I love coke but this is a good replacement.
megan f.
megan f.
Fresno, CA

Sprite is just that classic non-dark soda taste to me. I love it and it is one of the options i always serve at family get togethers. great taste
Sara M.
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love anything lime flavored. Sprite is my go to drink when I am not drinking plain soda water. I like how carbonated it is and the lime flavor.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX

Omg i love sprite so much especially the off brand kinds. It is so refreshing and believe it or not it actually helps with cramps and migraines!!
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Junction City, KS

Sprite was always my mother's go to for an upset tummy and I can say I keep that tradition. I love the taste and the bubbles and so does my son!!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

This is a must have in my house! Nice and refreshing alone or mixed with alcohol. Perfect every day drink and always s hit with the kids as well!
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV

Sprite is my favorite drink. It doesn't have any caffeine in it, which is good. It helps with upset stomachs. I can drink a whole case by myself
Jamaia S.
Jamaia S.

This is my favorite of all time drinks it so good and it helps your stomach when it hurting it very affordable it has a lemon line taste to it .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?