BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Jazmine W.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love spirit. It's one of my go to drinks and it's the one drink that I order in fast food places and restaurants.
Michelle V.
Sprite is my favorite soda. It's the only soda I drink and taste lemony and limy. It's really good when u r outside in the hot
Megan M.
Lexington, KY
Delicious refreshing drink! The lemon lime flavor is extremely thirst quenching. It has great value and I drink it very often.
Anam B.
Elmont, NY
Cabt luve withour tjis drink.
My all family lived these
We do mix them with milk and drink it as it is lived this on its own .
Kelly L.
Annville, PA
Great lemon lime flavor my kids love this non caffeine drink. I'm pretty much addicted to this it's one of my favorite drinks.
Kay M.
This product is a must have to keep in the house. Not only is it great tasting but helps if anyone has upset stomach or nausea
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA
Since I love that lemony kind of taste I love this soda. It tastes so refreshing and good it fulfills all o look for in a soda
Stephanie E.
Newark, NJ
I know soda its not healthy
But few times a week will not be that bad
After a meal goes good
Or when you're on the cinema also
Gabby R.
Perris, CA
Sprite lemon lime soda is good. Perfect balance of flavor and bubbles, you can taste the lemon lime but it's not over powering
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX
Sprite has the perfect, refreshing flavor. With no caffeine, it allows me to get refreshed without going overload on caffeine.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Patrick S.
caucaia
What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
How i know how many calories have ?
Flor M.
Do you like more coca cola or sprite?