BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Sharon C.
I buy this sometimes and whenever we go to restaurants we order a pitcher of Sprite....I have this for when visitors come over
Jeannette X.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the classic clear soda that my family has been drinking since we've started drinking soda. It is refreshing and sweet.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA
Since I love that lemony kind of taste I love this soda. It tastes so refreshing and good it fulfills all o look for in a soda
Gabby R.
Perris, CA
Sprite lemon lime soda is good. Perfect balance of flavor and bubbles, you can taste the lemon lime but it's not over powering
Chelsea B.
Bismarck, ND
Sprite is amazing! It helps upset stomachs and even though there is no caffeine...it wakes me up with the perfect carbonation.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
Best lemon lime soda ever. It's cheap. And good. Especially if you don't drink caffeine it's nice to have this every so often.
Michelle V.
Sprite is my favorite soda. It's the only soda I drink and taste lemony and limy. It's really good when u r outside in the hot
Katherine B.
College Park, MD
My favorite soda because it has the refreshing thirst quenching taste that a Pepsi cannot deliver. On a hot day, think Sprite!
Jhoanna C.
Los Angeles, CA
like the citrus taste this soda has. not a fan of black soda so usually always resort to drinking this soda instead of others.
Megan M.
Lexington, KY
Delicious refreshing drink! The lemon lime flavor is extremely thirst quenching. It has great value and I drink it very often.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?