BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Monica R.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Aun esq muy dulce y no es muy sano su sabor el mucjo mejor q una coca negra definitivo es un buen producto para el consumo humano
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Above a coke, Sprite is my go-to. Taste great and the price as always is affordable. Nothing much I can say about a classic soda.
Angeli A.
Angeli A.
Denver, CO
I dislike feels much water with lemon acid tien not taste good, I tried it several times but just did not feel thirsty you taste
Best lemon-lime soda ever made. Sierra mist and 7 up just don't compare. Tastes great mixed with cranberry juice or grape juice.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Waycross, GA
Who doesn't love sprite?! You don't have to love it to drink it but you can actually cook with it! It makes cakes extra fluffy!!
Tal A.
Tal A.
This really is my favorite soda ever since I was a kid I remember I would love drinking Sprite with a slice of pizza great combo
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I love sprite I love the frizz, I like to freeze it, and it like the price sometimes when on sale at Kroger 4 (6) pack for 10.00
Sena C.
Sena C.
Best pop hands down for me! I've been hooked on Sprite for many years! It doesn't get any better with a lemon-lime flavored pop!
Arelys M.
Arelys M.
Gretna, LA
Sprite is forever my favorite soda Anna try different flavored Sprite I like the lemon lime one better which is the original one
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA
The OG of Lemon-Lime sodas can not go wrong with this one!the others are jut dupes not to strong obviously artifically flavored.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?