Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY

This soda is great. It's the perfect amount of lime & lemon, it's not overpowering and it's really subtle. I recommend this over Pepsi for sure
Evonne S.
Evonne S.
West Jordan, UT

Sprite is my go to for my kids, or to cure a tummy ache. I prefer something with caffeine. Price point is the same as all the other beverages.
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA

been drinking Sprite for years. also has been a great stomach settler. plus you can mix sprite with just about any flavor and it tastes great.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Dallas, GA

Sprite is a classic! Great for nausea, I always keep one on hand for road trips because I get motion sickness like crazy! The flavor is great.
Liz T.
Liz T.

This is alway my go to whenever I am out having lunch or when I need a refreshment. I like the lemon taste and the sparks. So far my favorite!
Paige B.
Paige B.

Sprite is a classic product that's I can't remember when I first started drinking it I know it's been a while and I don't see myself stopping.
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI

Love it f especially when I have an upset stomach due to eating something that didn't agree with me this helps a lot because of the lemon lime
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL

I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA

I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now