Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Anna F.
Anna F.
Madison, WI

So delicious. I also love the diet kind. It's the perfect balance of citrus and sweet! I wish it had caffeine...then it would be the best thing ever!
Jorge M.
Jorge M.
Oxnard, CA

I'm not a real big fan of soda, but whenever I do drink soda, I usually drink Sprite. I just love the taste of it! Most definitely my favorite drink!
Cj R.
Cj R.
Waycross, GA

This is a very good soda. And I love it I drink it almost everyday. And I will recommend this soda to any dog that does not like to drink dark sodas.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.

I love sprite, especially after hearing clear sodas are better than darker sodas, sprite is on my top 5, makes me feel less queasy when I'm nauseous.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.

I love the taste of Sprite it's an amazing refreshing drink I love it especially during summer there's nothing like drink a cold Sprite on a hot day.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Jerseyville, IL

Dark soda makes me sick so I tend to only drink Sprite or tea and this is my favorite soda even if it's hot and you really need a drink it taste good
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH

Sprite is a family favorite in our house. Its crisp taste is very refreshing. We also mix it with different beverages to make other delicious drinks.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Seattle

Good soda when I'm in the mood to have a soda, as I don't drink them very much. But this definitely has a great s subtle taste compared to other soda
sarah m.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI

Favorite kind of citrus pop. Always my first choice. I love that theres no caffiene in it. Im caffiene sensitive so my choice of pop are very limited
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT

this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now