Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coventry, RI

I love Sprite it is my go to soda. Very easy to digest. I have been drinking this soda most of my life. I sometimes make Shirley temples with it.
Gia R.
Gia R.
Lakeland, FL

This is my absolute favorite drink, it's amazing and I love it. Whenever I feel good or sick, I can drink it anytime and it makes me feel better
Yohana A.
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX

I love sprite,it's a very refreshing beverage and keeps you cool,it doesn't really take away the thirst but it tastes great on a hot summer day.
michelle r.
michelle r.
Sanger, CA

Love Sprite. Everyone in the house loves it. Its caffeine free so I dont worry so much with the kids, getting too hyper. I buy when its on sale.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD

We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.

Sprite lemon lime is my all time favorite flavor of carbonated drink and I am a freak with carbonated drinks. Its flavor and lots of carbonation
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

I love it, it's my favorite drink, I love the light lemony and refreshing it is, if I put to choose soft drinks, I do not hesitate to choose it.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.

I love Sprite in general but add some flavored rum and hello yum!!! My kids enjoy Sprite when it comes to soda and super cold it's refreshing!!!
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA

This drink is so refreshing and nice specially for the summer time you can mix it with anything I like mine with ice and some lemon it's so good
Aphsana Y.
Aphsana Y.
Romford, Essex

I love anything lemon and lime and this is a thirst quencher for hot summer days. I feel so alert when I drink this! It is like my energy drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now