Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Britny G.
Britny G.
The flavor is great, it is one of my favorite drinks. To add more flavor I sometimes put cherry juice in it, which is really good
Kam R.
Kam R.
Cleveland, GA
I love sprite. Its the only thing i drink besides Naked juice and water. Its always so refreshing and taste great. I love sprite!
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA
Refreshing and good Limey flavor. Taste great on a hot sunny day with some ice cubes in a glass cup.
Gotta love me some Sprite ­čĹî­čĆ╝
Yviana M.
Yviana M.
El Paso, TX
The original lemon lime soda of all kids. I love the flavor for never changing and being easy to mix with other flavored drinks.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Lino Lakes, MN
This soda is my go to when I'm out to eat. It's so delicious, but I can't drink it all the time because it is just too addicting
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I love Sprite! It's not only good for when you're sick but it also doesn't have a lot of caffeine and sugar like other sodas do.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Niles, MI
Sprite Lemon-Lime soda add a refreshing taste when we drink soda. It also adds a refreshing twist when it is mixed with alcohol.
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Frederick, MD
Great taste and very refreshing! If you love lemon and love line gotta have it. A staple for every family get together for sure.
danielle J.
danielle J.
I like to drink Sprite if I'm ever having an upset stomach feeling hungover or in general and thirsty and water just won't do it
Arelys M.
Arelys M.
Gretna, LA
Sprite is forever my favorite soda Anna try different flavored Sprite I like the lemon lime one better which is the original one
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?