Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Walnut Ridge, AR

I think you can never go wrong with Sprite. It is so much better than dark sodas. It is refreshing and tasty. I drink one with my lunch every day.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.

I enjoy drinking this because its fizzy and a little bit fruity and pairs well with tacos! I actually drink this whole working at taco bell hahah
Ninoshka A.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL

If I had to choose between any so day I would always pick sprite. Very refreshing, affordable and they ha be them in different shapes and siizes.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love anything lime flavored. Sprite is my go to drink when I am not drinking plain soda water. I like how carbonated it is and the lime flavor.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

This is a must have in my house! Nice and refreshing alone or mixed with alcohol. Perfect every day drink and always s hit with the kids as well!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

Sprite is always a go to of mine! I like that it's not too sweet and it doesn't have caffeine. It's not expensive and you can find it everywhere!
Karla M.
Karla M.

Superrrrrr yummy soda. I love mixing this with some hi-c lemonade. It tastes so good. Love the bright gram can it makes it stand out from others.
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH

If I drink any type of pop my first choice is ALWAYS Sprite. Sprite tastes soooo good and I enjoy drinking Sprite with some of my favorite meals.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX

Omg i love sprite so much especially the off brand kinds. It is so refreshing and believe it or not it actually helps with cramps and migraines!!
one of the best sodas.. still not my favorite on the list but it's on there for sure. I love the lemon like flavor just makes it unique and tasty
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now