Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Mary R.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL

My favorite soda ever!! The taste is great and it's affordable. Great colors and the packaging is cute. It's so good and I will definitely keep buying.
Josie C.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA

This is my go to soda when I have an upset stomach or just don't wanna feel bloated. I can drink this and feel fine. It's such a citrus lovable flavor.
Yaiza M.
Yaiza M.
oviedo, florida

super refrescante bebida. tiene un sabor suave pero a la misma vez dulcesito. la uso para crear otras bebidas tambien es muy buena ademas es economica.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN

The most refreshing wonderful soda out there! I could not live without the soda. It goes so well with everything and also to mix with juice or alcohol.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

I don't usually drink soda but when i do i only drink sprite and usually its when i have a stomach ache bcs for some reason always makes me feel better.
Megan P.
Megan P.

This is what my favorite soda, all the time the taste is fabulous, the little bubble :) This favor is not easy to explain because nothing is comparing.
Marisol L.
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT

Sprite is sooo amazing when I have a hangover. I'm not sure what it is, but it gives me the boost I lack as I'm sweating alcohol through my pores. lol
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.

I rarely drink soda but whenever I do it is this one right here. I know it doesn't make it healthy but I definitely trust it more than any other soda.
K'Lynn M.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX

Omg ok so i can say so much about why i love sprite. It's one of my favorite sodas! Not only is it delicious but it's thirst quenching and refreshing.
Kristin w.
Kristin w.
Presque Isle, MI

I am not a clear soda fan. However, this is such a light peppy soda that I enjoy the change from a cola. It is more refreshing than colas on a hot day
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now