Add a Photo

Photos (67)
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI

Sprite. Goes great with all foods. Crisp clean and delicious. We add to vanilla ice cream in the summer for a lemon lime float. We add to holiday punch in the winter. Year round grocery.
Sherry C.
Sherry C.

This is my favorite! I can't no longer have caffeine. So I switched over to this and I never tire of the taste. And it doesn't have a horrible after taste and goes well with everything.
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA

I LOVE Sprite it has just the right amount of carbonation and flavor! In my opinion it will be appropriate of age 5 and up because of the carbonation, but I think you should try It out!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I am a big fan of Coke products. I really like the refreshing flavor of sprite. I love when it is on sale. Rarely any coupons to be found though. Like that it has coke points on package
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, IN

Sprite is my go to soda. I don't drink colored soda only clear. Sprite is the best flavored by far. I feel like it's a soda you can drink out of a can or a fountain and it's still good.
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA

This is a good soda if you like a refreshing lemony-lime taste and carbonation. But for no caffeine I would rather drink something with less calories. Good for mixing in alcohol drinks.
Shea L.
Shea L.

Sprite is one of the best sodas around. It is so refreshing after being outside and getting hot. It's also great for helping with stomach trouble for me. I drink it when I get nauseous.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA

My go-to soda. The tastes is simple and mixes well with others for a nice cocktail. In comparison to 7UP, this has a lot more flavor. 7UP is a little big too much like soda water to me.
Keri G.
Keri G.

I enjoy drinking Sprite. It's a refreshing drink, and it's not as heavy on your stomach like most of the dark sodas are. It's a nice alternative when you don't want to just drink water.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Stockton, CA

Love Sprite. Not only do I just like the flavor of it but since I was little my mother always told me to drink Sprite whenever I felt sick and threw up. And I still use the method today
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now