Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA
This is my second favorite drink next to coca cola. It's very refreshing and also caffeine free for those who don't like caffeine.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
I love sprite it has so many uses when you just want to cool down or have a tummy ache you can always reach for a nice cold sprite
Cheray P.
Cheray P.
Churchton, MD
Being pregnant currently, I don't like to drink a lot of caffeine, but I still crave the carbonation, so Sprite is perfect for me!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
When we have a party all the kids love sprite. It a must with any soda line up. Just need moderation abs not too much for the kids
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Love this sprite soda. My family also enjoys drinking this when allowed to drink carbonated drinks. This is their drink of choice.
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH
Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Russellville, AR
Sprite is my go to when I want something besides water. It is great because it isn't caffeinated. Also good for an uneasy stomach.
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love light soda. The taste is very good. I always buy these when there are parties, I never forget to drink one when i see some.
Ally W.
Ally W.
My favorite soda out there! Has a great flavor and i always buy a 12 pack of Sprite! It's affordable and has a good quality taste!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Not my favorite soda but definitely a go to! Tastes a lot like seven up which I prefer over this because seven up is the original!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?