Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Claudia D.
Claudia D.

love it actually i am drinking one right now and in every drink i give to this i like it the most it have a magnificent flavor and a beautiful packing
Halle D.
Halle D.
Temecula, CA

My favorite non-carbonated option. Perfect for when you go out but don't want to be sitting up in bed until 3 am, and plus it tastes great with vodka!
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

Sprite is my favorite go to soda. It is crisp and refreshing. It's sweet but not too sweet. I like that it doesn't have caffeine or artificial colors.
Lori M.
Lori M.

Sprite is our go to drink for the kids when we are out & on special occasions. No dyes & no caffeine make it a great choice, and it tastes great, too.
Carley K.
Carley K.
Opelika, AL

I love sprite
It's has no caffeine, and tastes like a soda! Which is goof for kids cause they think they are drinking a cafinated drink but they arent
Kirstin S.
Kirstin S.
Holdrege, NE

I absolutely love Sprite soda. I've loved it since I was a kid. The soda is perfect if you have a stomach ache or if you just want a refreshing drink.
Marie D.
Marie D.
North Hollywood, CA

Classic lemon lime soda! Tastes great and goes well with burgers and fries! My family loves this soda and we buy it for parties and family gatherings!
Camilo G.
Camilo G.

Es rica ya y es la bebida mas saludable de las gaseosas en general ya que esta bebida no tiene tanto colorante la cual no afecta el sabor pero es rica
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA

I love the fresh, crisp taste of Sprite! It's my go to whenever I am craving soda. It never feels heavy going down like some other sodas I have tried.
Brittani W.
Brittani W.
Evansville, IN

My go to caffeine free drink! Yum! It's even good when you're sick! My mom used to always give me Sprite when I had an upset stomach--oh the memories!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now