Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
José miguel M.
José miguel M.

Como ya he dicho me gusta si sabor y también su precio es muy accesible a las familias y creo q la recommendaría con mis amigos d equipo de futbol
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Toronto

My favourite and it's great. No colour pop make me feel safer than those attractive colour one. It like sparking water with a bit sugar and lime.
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH

If I drink any type of pop my first choice is ALWAYS Sprite. Sprite tastes soooo good and I enjoy drinking Sprite with some of my favorite meals.
april c.
april c.

really refreshing great taste I always buy these awesome for summer time to add different flavors into it always great for mixing up adult drinks
Ninoshka A.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL

If I had to choose between any so day I would always pick sprite. Very refreshing, affordable and they ha be them in different shapes and siizes.
Blushin B.
Blushin B.

Can't say I enjoyed this particular flavor of sprite to often. It's just what I prefer to get when I buy on the go food like subway for example.
megan f.
megan f.
Fresno, CA

Sprite is just that classic non-dark soda taste to me. I love it and it is one of the options i always serve at family get togethers. great taste
Val H.
Val H.

I love Sprite I have it all the time in the house specially cuz there's no caffeine in it so when the kids want a soda they get to have a Sprite.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI

Love sprite. It's much fizzier than mellow yellow. It's one of those sodas that can make your eyes water if you drink it too fast, but i love it.
one of the best sodas.. still not my favorite on the list but it's on there for sure. I love the lemon like flavor just makes it unique and tasty
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now