Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris , Ca

Yumm this soda is my oldest sons favorite soda ever he says it's amazing n makes him fresh šŸ˜¬ I just enjoy him not drinking dark soda . Def recommend this
Kie-Lyn H.
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD

Love that it's caffeine free. So, I can drink it and share it with my kids and not worry about caffeine highs. Sprite trumps sierra mist and 7up, by far!
Binford J.
Binford J.
Loveland, CO

Compared to other sodas, I prefer to drink sprite. It quenches my thirst more than other sodas, as well as being healthier than some sugar packed sodas.
Bentley S.
Bentley S.
Auburn, AL

The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

This drink is also one of my go to drinks when I am sick. Something about it just settles you. The packing catches the eye and I will be a repeat buyer.
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.

not exactly the healthiest drink out there but one of my favorite drinks, especially on a hot summer day. very affordable and love the cold lemon taste.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

Sprite is my favorite drink. I drink at least 2 a day. They are just refreshing and a lot of time you can catch a good deal on them at different stores.
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN

I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do this is the only one I'd get and I love it every single time. Really good taste and also not too bad heath wise.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.

I always get this one when I'm at a restaurant or out with friends. Probably the first soda I've ever tried and I still think it's one of my favourites.
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is the only thing that my husband drink regardless of where he goes. If he go a restaurant he get sprint. He said that he love the lemon lime taste
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now