BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Selena A.
Absolutely love this stuff. Such a yummy flavor. Pretty fair price. Doesn't make your teeth feel disgusting like dark pop does.
Jessica C.
I always drank sprite as a kid and for some reason whenever I have an upset stomach a little by of sprite makes it feel better.
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc
how can you not enjoy a sprite? its light and fizzy oerfect for when you dont feel well or just need something other than water
Pratima G.
My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Jenice T.
My all time favorite soda! The smell and flavor are awesome. I could drink it all day long. But hey, I have to drink water too.
Miranda M.
Love sprite! Perfect drink for mixing with alcohol or just by itself. Mixes well with pretty much anything. Super fresh tasting
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI
My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Grace G.
Gaithersburg, MD
It's a great classic. I remember having it all the time when I was younger because there were no dyes and it was caffeine free.
Amanda S.
Sprite being big in our house do to its clear and we work outside its very refreshing... You can't go wrong with this beverage.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
I tend to drink this soda every time i get sick and it is really good for a cheap priced soda.there is no room for improvement.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?