Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
I drink diet Sprite. I love its crisp cool flavor, without extra calories. I try not to drink soda often, but I do enjoy Sprite from time to time.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Buckeye, AZ

A nice, fizzy drink to enjoy anytime! I love to drink these at a barbecue and during lunch time. A very refreshing soft drink any time of the day!
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC

Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. Like lemonade or spirits. I usually prefer lower calorie but the diet doesn't taste nearly as good.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a classic refreshing drink. I've enjoyed it for more years than I care to count. I love it and so does my entire family.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Princeton, KY

This is my go to drink when I'm really thirsty. It seems to quench my thirst better than any other soda does and to top it off it has no caffeine!
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Walnut Ridge, AR

I think you can never go wrong with Sprite. It is so much better than dark sodas. It is refreshing and tasty. I drink one with my lunch every day.
Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC

Sprite has such a quench taste
It takes my quench away and it's really yummy. My kids call it lemonade they like it so much I recommend this drink
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.

Sprite has a similar taste to all of the other light sodas but I can say that it's on of the most liked. Tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Josmarie R.
Josmarie R.

Favorite soda! Especially If I'm not feeling to good from my stomach i always make sure i drink some of this it seems to ease my pain a little bit.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY

My fav soda in the whole world a can of Sprite is the key to my heart and thirst! Love this more than anything other than makeup and my family lol
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?