BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH
Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
Cheray P.
Cheray P.
Churchton, MD
Being pregnant currently, I don't like to drink a lot of caffeine, but I still crave the carbonation, so Sprite is perfect for me!
June R.
June R.
Dallas, TX
I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink Affordable soda.
Ally W.
Ally W.
My favorite soda out there! Has a great flavor and i always buy a 12 pack of Sprite! It's affordable and has a good quality taste!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Not my favorite soda but definitely a go to! Tastes a lot like seven up which I prefer over this because seven up is the original!
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Super refreshing. It is not too sweet and not too sour. It's great when you want something carbonated but not something too rich.
Aleena B.
Aleena B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Refreshing. Light taste. Goes flat too quickly thou. Great taste. Bubbly. Love the fact is not caffinated. Flavorful. Taste great
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Above a coke, Sprite is my go-to. Taste great and the price as always is affordable. Nothing much I can say about a classic soda.
Britny G.
Britny G.
The flavor is great, it is one of my favorite drinks. To add more flavor I sometimes put cherry juice in it, which is really good
Madison M.
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
Who doesn't love sprite? Its such a great sods when you're feeling ill because it really calms the stomach. Tastes so refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?