Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
seren C.
seren C.

What a classic! Very nice on the tongue, can be sweet and sour. Definitely meets expectations however, I prefer the diet kind. Pretty affordable, ranges in the soda pricing. I repeatedly drink this. Would definitely recommend to try, if you don't like it try the diet. That one is less sugary.
Julie B.
Julie B.
South Euclid, OH

I personally have always loved sprite since I was a little kid, basically around age 9. The lemon-lime flavor makes the soda really good. The other good thing about sprite is that because their is not color to the drink, it won't discolor your teeth, if that is something that you worry about.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC

My favorite soda in the world. I like how it is clear and is the best mixer with any alcohol. It is refreshing and is such a good value for how much it is. I choose Sprite over alternatives because nothing quite compares to Sprite even after so many companies have tried to copy their product.
maryory c.
maryory c.

La tomo cundo ando de compras, paseando en los centros comerciales, o simplemente las compro para tener varias en mi casa para cuando estoy haciendo limpieza del hogar, estudiando, jugando con los niños al aire libre o bañando a los perros en días calurosos, me encanta su sabor a lima limón.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Horace, ND

So I stopped drinking caffeine about 3 months ago and need a caffeine free soda. I like this because it is still the same price of what I use to drink and it's my favorite out of all the other lemon-lime sodas. If you stop drinking caffeine but still want to drink pop I would recommend this.
Arleen G.
Arleen G.

It's a hot summer day. You open up a can of Lemon-Lime soda, you are greeted by bubbles kissing your face. When you take a sip of this inviting drink, you'll taste a delicious flavor of lemon-lime. You'll end up finishing your drink. You'll be sad it's finished, but satisfied of your choice.
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

Classic oldie but goodie. I love mixing with grape or mountain berry blast powerade (also by coca cola). Would I don't want a soda with a lot of caffeine I've always choose sprite. Its not like you're normal lemon lime soda it's got a nice crisp delicious taste I can drink this all day long
Erin A.
Erin A.

A classic! I love Sprite, and will always love Sprite. Doesn't everyone? I recently had to quit caffeine and diet soda (sob) and it would have been a lot harder for me had Sprite and Canada Dry, my old friends, not been there for me. And lemme tell you, Peach Sprite is a fabulous invention.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Zell, Luzern

Me encanta aunque no la tomo muy seguido, tomo pocas bebidas gaseosas pero esta me encanta la consigo en cualquier supermercado A muy buen precio
Kathy O.
Kathy O.

Love a cold sprite. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. If I have a 12 oz bottle and I can't drink it all, I'll put the bottle in the freezer, let it freeze and pour some more sprite over the frozen portion. It's sooo good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now