Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Brooklyn, NY

this drinks is amazing that lemon lime flavor adds so much goodness into it the flavor tastes amazing and the gas thats in it makes it even better. this drink is packaging is a classic package its not to crazy. i would totally buy this drink again. this drink is totally recomended
Megan K.
Megan K.
Fort Polk, LA

Sprite is a refreshing drink, with crisp flavor. It quenches your thirst with great taste and that fizzy carbonation that keeps you coming back for more. My favorite thing about Sprite is it is caffeine free! If you haven't tried Sprite yet, I definitely recommend you try it soon!
Megan L.
Megan L.

Sprite is delicious and refreshing as far as a can of soda goes. You've got the fizz of soda with a fruity Lemon and Lime flavor integrated. Sprite is incredibly affordable and the packaging is classy, yet eye catching. I find myself often buying Sprite for things like road trips.
Nick J.
Nick J.
Fort Mill, SC

I really got into sprite when I received my braces. You know Because of the whole teeth-staining ordeal when you have braces is a pretty big deal I had to find drinks that didn't stain my teeth as much. Sprite was the drink I ended up with and I've come to enjoy it even more since
Monica T.
Monica T.

Good for a refreshing taste of soda, without the heavy syrupy feeling in your mouth. I like to drink sprite when I go out to eat, but do not want to take in any caffeine. Even the packaging looks refreshing. It's classic for a reason, and I do not see that changing any time soon.
Connie P.
Connie P.
Fallston

I love Sprite, especially because it doesn't have any caffeine. The taste is light and not too sweet. The packaging is bright green so you can't miss it. I've always liked Sprite but as I got older I've liked it more because it's not as sweet as colas. I will keep buying this
Lex K.
Lex K.

Love sprite. I get stomach aches from medication I have to take, so this is great to help with nausea. It's also that nice lemon-lime flavor that's great in the summer. I also would recommend this as a mixer! It's also great to bake cakes with if you're looking to use less sugar!
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL

Sprite is a great lemon lime soda that doesn't have any caffeine in it. It is great for soothing your upset stomach. I use to prefer sierra mist to sprite but after they changed their product. I know prefer sprite to it. Although sprite seems to have a stronger syrup taste to it.
Caitlin V.
Caitlin V.
China Grove, NC

One of my favorites! I love the taste, it's not a heavy tasting soda either. Also the fact that there is no caffeine is great. I do not think there needs to be any improvement in it. It's not expensive either depending on where you buy the product and I would recommend to others.
Nilofar N.
Nilofar N.

I don't drink pop that often because the amount of sugar and chemicals in it isn't really good for my body. But once in a while I will. I love this sprite! Actually I really love lemon-lime flavors so this eas a treat! Definitely recommend trying it especially if you like sprite!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now