Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Sprite is definitely not one of my top soda choices. It isn't bad. It has a crisp, refreshing flavor. I tend to reach for Sprite whenever I am slightly dehydrated but growing tired of drinking water and want a bit of flavor and carbonation. Sprite settles an upset stomach better than ginger ale does for me.
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Glendora, CA

I love soda, but I do know of the consequences of drinking it. I have being trying to switch to a different soda because I love Diet Coke but I know it is bad for you since it is a dark soda, so I have started drinking Sprite because it is clear and make me feel better! It is refreshing too, I recommend it!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Atlanta, GA

yummy and refreshing and everything that you want in a lemon lime soda. great for anything from picnics to easing an upset stomach. also an excellent mixer with other drinks both alcoholic and nonalcoholic. always go back to this classic soft drink. absence of caffeine makes it perfect for children as well!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
York, PA

This crisp refreshing alas is nice to drink on hot days and it also works to preserve apple slices to stop them from turning brown. Sprite goes with almost any meal and or food taste and as a plus it is clear so it will not stain very easily. This is a good soda for kids as well because it is caffeine free.
Vicky G.
Vicky G.

I love this drink I haven't been having ti as much as I normally would just because I'm trying to stop drink so many fizzy drinks but if I just fancy a fizzy drink I always have a bottle in my house just in case because its so easy to drink. It very fizzy but I just leave it for a few minutes and its fine.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH

Sprite is an absolute classic, especially when you want something that is refreshing! I remember that my mom always had Sprite on hand if we had upset stomachs, I now use it as a mixer when going out, especially the diet. Sprite now makes so many wonderful flavors, you can use it in all types of cocktails!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA

Absolutely love the crisp, refreshing and lemon and lime flavor. This is my go to drink when entering any convenience store, grocery store, drugstore and the soft drink I order at many restaurants. In our house we do not intake caffeine so Sprite is a great treat to have a little bit of soda and our lives.
Shaileen A.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA

For a long time I didn't drink sprite. I chose sierra mist all the time. When I was at a party and all they had to offer was sprite I had no choice. So I opened that can and started sipping! Boy how in the world did I not drink sprite before! So refreshing and packed with that punch of canonized goodness!
Denise M.
Denise M.

Sprite is my favorite soda. I try to not drink soda too much but when I do, it's sprite. It's just so refreshing and light, with awesome flavor. I am a big fan of citrus pop and sprite is just my everything. It's hard to review this with out gushing about how much I love sprite. I have a problem obviously
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Sprite is a very popular soda. Personally, i think it deserves that title. Compared to other lemon lime sodas, I think it is only second to 7up. I purchase sprite quite regularly and it has good value for its price. I recommend sprite to people who like soda and don't like to spend a lot of money on soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now