Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
C. W.
C. W.
I'm a classic girl. I love the original Sprite flavor. I prefer clear sodas over any others. I do buy Sprite often but not as much as I used to when I was younger. It really tastes GREAT---nice and refreshing. It gives me what I am looking for when I do choose to drink soda.
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
Sprite is the one soda I always purchase when I go out. It has a great taste to it and it always meets my expectations. Depending on where you purchase it from it will usually be pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others because sprite never disappoints.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Searcy, AR
I don't drink much soda, but Sprite has always been a fav of mine from childhood. Not to sweet like Sierra Mist and has the great FIZZ that I desire if I do drink soda. I love having it for parties and special events, I definitely like them in punchs with sherbert ice cream!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Columbia , SC
Great soda. A classic everyone knows and a good mixer for juice. Even flat, it's not terrible. I've been around sprite my entire life. I'm sure you all know the drill. However, competitors have come dangerously close. Not a bad soda and I find myself drinking it a good bit.
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
I try not to drink a lot of soda, but I had a little heartburn and really needed to burp. It's cheap, available at most stores, and pairs well with an extra large pizza for one. It hasn't changed like, ever, probably. I'd buy it again if I was really craving a soda I guess.
Norah B.
Norah B.
Columbia, MD
Favorite soda. I prefer to drink it ice cold or not at all. I don't enjoy the remix or other favors just plain ole Sprite. It always takes good coming out of a soda can...out of a 2 liter bottle is where the freshness wears off quickly. So I prefer to drink it out of a can.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Gilroy, CA
When I was younger I will admit I never liked Sprite but as I grew I started to enjoy the light weight refreshing carbonation it gives. I allow my son to drink it and it's my husbands number one favorite soda, a staple in my soda purchases. Plus it makes for a great chaser!
Reema E.
Reema E.
Evansville, IN
This is by far my favorite soda, its just so refreshing and not too sweet so you can have a whole bottle or can in one sitting. The drinks are very cheap and convenient, so putting them in your purse or backpack allows for easy travels and easily being able to grab for it.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Sprite has been my go-to soda lately because it's lighter so it doesn't stain teeth. It's lemony-lime flavor fulfills my sweet tooth and goes great with any meal I eat. Sprite is better than Sierra Mist or other off-brands. In this case, it's best to go with the real deal.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
The sprite gives a refreshing taste I love their company drinks and everything on the packaging and the candle a nice looking and it's really good play with lemon lime soda taste great and I did meet my expectations I'll deathly guarantee and I'll deathly by the this again
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?