Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

Out of all of the soda choices out there, #Sprite is my favorite. It has a crisp, fresh citrus flavor better than all competing brands. I have been buying #Sprite for years. It meets all of my expectations in a soda. Fresh and refreshing. I would and do recommend #Sprite to others.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Topeka, KS

I gave up regular pop a few months ago. Caffeinated pop. This is a perfect mixer as well. You have to catch it on sale or you will be out of pocket too much. I mix this for my adult drinks and don't get the sugary buzz I would if it was regular sodas. Thank goodness for Sprite.
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Yreka, CA

My whole families favorite soft drink is sprite. I would say its because it doesn't have so many other chemicals that the other sodas gave but I'm not quite sure. but i love thats its clear and that it doesn't taste as sweet as all the other sodas. I always recommend it when i go out.
Nick J.
Nick J.
Fort Mill, SC

I really got into sprite when I received my braces. You know Because of the whole teeth-staining ordeal when you have braces is a pretty big deal I had to find drinks that didn't stain my teeth as much. Sprite was the drink I ended up with and I've come to enjoy it even more since
Megan L.
Megan L.

Sprite is delicious and refreshing as far as a can of soda goes. You've got the fizz of soda with a fruity Lemon and Lime flavor integrated. Sprite is incredibly affordable and the packaging is classy, yet eye catching. I find myself often buying Sprite for things like road trips.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Fort Polk, LA

Sprite is a refreshing drink, with crisp flavor. It quenches your thirst with great taste and that fizzy carbonation that keeps you coming back for more. My favorite thing about Sprite is it is caffeine free! If you haven't tried Sprite yet, I definitely recommend you try it soon!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Brooklyn, NY

this drinks is amazing that lemon lime flavor adds so much goodness into it the flavor tastes amazing and the gas thats in it makes it even better. this drink is packaging is a classic package its not to crazy. i would totally buy this drink again. this drink is totally recomended
Connie P.
Connie P.
Fallston

I love Sprite, especially because it doesn't have any caffeine. The taste is light and not too sweet. The packaging is bright green so you can't miss it. I've always liked Sprite but as I got older I've liked it more because it's not as sweet as colas. I will keep buying this
Nilofar N.
Nilofar N.

I don't drink pop that often because the amount of sugar and chemicals in it isn't really good for my body. But once in a while I will. I love this sprite! Actually I really love lemon-lime flavors so this eas a treat! Definitely recommend trying it especially if you like sprite!
Monica T.
Monica T.

Good for a refreshing taste of soda, without the heavy syrupy feeling in your mouth. I like to drink sprite when I go out to eat, but do not want to take in any caffeine. Even the packaging looks refreshing. It's classic for a reason, and I do not see that changing any time soon.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?