Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Marysville, CA

Sprite is my all time favorite drink. I do however try to stay away from soda its no lie its not the best thing for your body. Although if and when i do find my self drinking a little soda it will always and only be sprite or sierra mist. They are my go to when i get my soda cravings.
Nicoll M.
Nicoll M.

es una bebida refrescante de limon , buena para los tiempos calidos , cumple mis expectativas pero es mejor tomarla helada , tiene una buena presentacion , lo he tomado muchas veces m es una de mis bebidas favoritas , recomiendo esta bebida a todos , ya que es muy buena y refrescante
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville, WI

I love having some Sprite on hand for the kiddos or for myself. It's a nice treat with no worries about caffeine, dyes, or other junk. It's the only soda I let the kiddos have and they really feel it's a special treat/reward. I can usually find it on sale - making it a great bargain!
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO

i love this flavor and i drink them my whole entire life they taste so good it has a flavor of soft lemon and sprinkiling feeling if you know what i mean but some other people say they dont like it because they say they taste salt wich i never tasted before but its really really good
Saima M.
Saima M.

It is most consumed soda pop n our household. It not only provide a refreshing drink with the meals but I use it as a remedy of the gas trouble and tummy ache resulting from it. A cup of Sprite Lemon lime soda with a pinch of table salt does the wonder to ease off minor tummy issues.
Lindsey  B.
Lindsey B.

Sprite is a cult classic soda in America. It tastes like lemon and lime and has a lot of carbonation. I have drank this since I was a little kid and it is extremely affordable for a nice treat on a summer day. I would buy Sprite again and again for its delicious taste and good value.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA

My son is the Sprite drinker in the family. If Im going to allow him to drink a carbonated beverage I feel better giving him one that doesnt have added caffeine. Sprite is often on sale at our local grocery store so the price is good! Will repurchase for him as the need/want arises!
Sofie B.
Sofie B.
Ängelholm, Sweden

I'm not a big fan of sodas but Sprite is my all time favorite. It's refreshing and the flavors isn't to strong like some sodas. I also like that it's caffeine free. Love to mix it with other drinks. Makes me feel a little bit better when I'm sick and a great drink to have on the go.
Oro F.
Oro F.

Sprite is an ok type of soda.To me it has nothing special.there is no doubt that there is room for improvement. The packaging is ok but the designs are pretty good.It met my expectations but it is not that original.I would not recommend it to others if they want a healthy lifestyle.
María N.
María N.

One of my favorites sodas of all time, I found it so flavory and delicious. Super refreshing, nice packaging and also has such a good style. I love it, I´m a lifetime consumer, it goes so well with everything. I buy it at least twice a week. Love the flavor and everything about it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now