BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kelsie C.
Douglas, GA
A good go to drink when you are wanting something other than a dark soda.The lemon lime taste is good,and an all time favorite.
Pratima G.
My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t
Me encata el sabor a lima es una de mis bebidas favoritas me encanta buena cantidad y la soda dura mas en comparacion con otras
Jessica C.
I always drank sprite as a kid and for some reason whenever I have an upset stomach a little by of sprite makes it feel better.
Kim B.
I am not much of a soda drinker but if I am in the mood for something that really quenches my thirst it is this guy right here.
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc
how can you not enjoy a sprite? its light and fizzy oerfect for when you dont feel well or just need something other than water
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
One of my Ukraine favorites and go to's! Refreshes the body and has a lemon flavor aftertaste! It's said to even help when sick
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI
My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Amanda S.
Sprite being big in our house do to its clear and we work outside its very refreshing... You can't go wrong with this beverage.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
I rarely drink soda but when I do it's define fly a Sprite. Has helped me with a sour tummy and it's a very good taste as well.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?