Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Liliana g.
Liliana g.

Sprite is a great carbonated drink! Pretty soft and less filling than coke. Do recommend it for younger kids because a regular coke may be too strop for them. Sprite has a great and unique taste.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Madisonville, KY

I love sprite. I mostly drink Dr Pepper but I occasionally enjoy a nice ice cold sprite. Sprite is the only soda I will let my children drink because I do not really slow them to have soda often.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Duncan, OK

I love sprite the taste is always so crisp and refreshing! Plus the flavor is so good. A cold sprite makes me a very happy lady. I absolutely love it! And it's usually sold at a reasonable price!
Savanna L.
Savanna L.
Newburgh Hts, OH

Personally love sprite because one can of it will help my stomach aches. It's long lasting flavor is amazing!! Some soda will become flat in fifteen minutes but sprite is not one of those sodas!!
Lisha E.
Lisha E.
Edmonton

I love sprite! I have always loved it since I was a kid! It has always been part of our family meal so basically I grew up with it and now that I have my own family My kids are loving it as well!
Kali M.
Kali M.
Conroe, TX

Been drinking this since I was little and it's still my favorite drink after 10 years. Best drink to get away your thirst on a hot sunny day. They're great for parties picnics or even for snacks.
Bree C.
Bree C.
Irmo, SC

I absolutely loved this soda. I personally love all Sprite products. I think that they should create more flavors and different kinds of Sprite. I would love to try something different in Sprite.
D'Arcy V.
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT

Sprite is a perfect refreshing lemon lime drink when you want a little sparkleing. Great over ice, used a adult drink mixer or served with a scoop of vaniella ice cream! This is a pantry staple.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

Delicious refreshing and sweet. Good for mixers for drinks or by itself over ice. Affordable in grocery at good sale prices sometimes. That's when I'll buy many two liters. I would recommend it.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Trumann, AR

I love this so much. I crave this, especially when I'm thirsty! And I love that it has no caffeine so I can drink it at night time. So cheap. One of my go to drinks. Would definitely repurchase.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now