Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Oneisha C.
Oneisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

"Put the lime in the coconut and mix it together "...Exactly what i sign when I get my hands on this soda since its so hard to find at the store at times.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Etna, OH

My kids love Sprite. They call it green pop because it is in a green can and it is a favorite. I love that they can have something without caffeine in it.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Dallas, TX

Sprite is my go to if I don't feel well. Always has been and always will be. I've tried 7-up and it just makes me feel worse. I like the flavor of sprite.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
miami, florida

No me encanto me gusta mas la clasica aun no encuentro el valance de sabor del limon prefiero la clasica pero es muy bueno la soda no se pierde tan rapido
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms

My all time favorite soft drink . It's has the perfect amount of fizz and can be added to any punch to make it amazing :) no caffeine and clean lime taste
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

I love sprite! When I crave a soda but don't want a dark colored one, I reach for a sprite! It's also a good carbonated beverage to mix your liquor with!
Megan L.
Megan L.

Love sprite! Reminds me a sunny day and just drinking this makes me think of summer and all the amazing memories. Lemon and lime go so well toglethee too
Triana M.
Triana M.

El concepto de sprite es algo que realmente me encanta de la forma en como se vende hasta el producto que francamente me gusta mucho, tiene un rico sabor
Camila P.
Camila P.
San Juan

An all time classic! Sprite Lemon Soda is perfect on it's own, and to mix with other drinks like spritzers and sangrias. Perfect for hot weather as well.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Carthage, MO

Sprite is refreshing. I love that it doesn't have any caffeine in it so I can enjoy it if I really need a pop after having my caffeine limit for the day.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now