Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX

I love Sprite and would recommend it over any other lemon lime soda. It teases great and crisp and I would choose it over any other soda any day
Aylin G.
Aylin G.
Saint Louis, MO

i really enjoy drinking a cold sprite on a summer day even though there could be some more cans it does the job its alot better then sierra mist
Mia U.
Mia U.

My favorite drink! I always get this whenever its an option. I truly enjoy this drink whether I'm making pops out of it or just as a cold drink.
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY

This soda is great. It's the perfect amount of lime & lemon, it's not overpowering and it's really subtle. I recommend this over Pepsi for sure
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

I love sprite! We buy two or three two liters at a time. The whole family drinks it. It's great for carbonated drinks but without the caffeine.
Odilia G.
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

When I don't feel like drinking caffeine this is my go to drink. I like to drink it with lots of ice. Or when I'm munching on some spicy chips.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.

Go-to drink! Great flavor without the caffeine headache after. Love drinking with a meal or just along as a snack! Highly suggest this beverage
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Selma, IN

So good! Especially when you have an upset stomach! Really is good to mix with juices as well. Would recommend this to anyone and caffeine free
Shay Y.
Shay Y.
Upper Marlboro, MD

Strong if your not a soda drinker but has the right combination. And if your are a soda drinker who can't have a caffeine, this soda is for you
Payge A.
Payge A.
Norfolk, NE

Sprite is my favorite drink to drink when I am sick or have a stomach ache. Something about it just soothes my stomachs and takes the ache away
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now