Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite was my first ever soda and have since been drinking it as my choice soda. It is a crisp and clean soda that isint too soft!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
When we have a party all the kids love sprite. It a must with any soda line up. Just need moderation abs not too much for the kids
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Its rare that I drink Pop, but Sprite is one of my favorites. I live the cool refreshing pop. It is a lot better than Sierra Mist.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
It's very refreshing to drink on a hot day, especially now since its summer. I also drink it when I'm tired because it wakes me up
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Love this sprite soda. My family also enjoys drinking this when allowed to drink carbonated drinks. This is their drink of choice.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Covington, GA
I love sprite. It's something about the lemon-lime mix that leaves a refreshing taste in my mouth. I prefer this over Sierra mist.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA
This is my second favorite drink next to coca cola. It's very refreshing and also caffeine free for those who don't like caffeine.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
I love sprite it has so many uses when you just want to cool down or have a tummy ache you can always reach for a nice cold sprite
Cheray P.
Cheray P.
Churchton, MD
Being pregnant currently, I don't like to drink a lot of caffeine, but I still crave the carbonation, so Sprite is perfect for me!
June R.
June R.
Dallas, TX
I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink Affordable soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?