Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Merrick, NY

I love taking lemonade, her taste is wonderful without thinking that is addictive you have no desire to stop taking it, who does not yet exprementou should because it is very tasty.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Cardiff, Wales

You can never go wrong with this product! I love the taste and I can never stop buying this! One of my favorite lemonade products and you can definitely taste the bubbles and fizz!
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Tulsa, OK

Sprite is such a light, refreshing drink.
I like that it's not a dark pop. And that its very carbonated.
It's good on a hot day, when you have an upset stomach, or just for a drink!
Adelle M.
Adelle M.

Sprite is delicious! Seeing this photo makes me want one! I've always loved drinking Sprite because I love the mixture of lemon and lime plus carbonation. It's definitely refreshing
Layla S.
Layla S.

My all time favorite soda. I don't like to drink soda that often but this one is definitely my weakness. It's always crisp and fresh. And always make enjoying my meal 100 x better.
Dora R.
Dora R.

I have loved Sprite for many years, I did go through a time when I wouldn't drink Sprite because it had changed flavor or so I thought, but now I drink it once again and I love it.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Green Bay, WI

Cool. Refreshing. Clear. LOVE. I love to mix this with drinks as well as cherry or vanilla syrup. I love the bubbly, sweet refreshing sensation it gives me. 10/10 my favorite Soda!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA

I can't drink caffeine, so Sprite is a very nice alternative for me. It tastes good, and it's pretty affordable as well. Sprite is my go-to drink whenever I'm out or at the movies.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN

By itself it is cool, crisp and refreshing but in punches, mixed drinks and other recipes it is that kick that is needed to make it taste amazing It's neutral but still has a kick.
Jaimelee C.
Jaimelee C.

Has a good taste. Everyone likes it. It helps you when youre sick.it hydrates you , and has a very satisfying flavor its the best brand that exists. Its a soda that everyone enjoys
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now