BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH
Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
I love sprite it has so many uses when you just want to cool down or have a tummy ache you can always reach for a nice cold sprite
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Love this sprite soda. My family also enjoys drinking this when allowed to drink carbonated drinks. This is their drink of choice.
Cheray P.
Cheray P.
Churchton, MD
Being pregnant currently, I don't like to drink a lot of caffeine, but I still crave the carbonation, so Sprite is perfect for me!
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
I love my sprite! I have to cut back on sprite because I was drinking at least 3 bottles a day! But I can't help it I love sprite!
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love light soda. The taste is very good. I always buy these when there are parties, I never forget to drink one when i see some.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Even though I'm not a fan of sugar drinks i really like sprite i feel like it doesn't have all the sugar that other sodas be having
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Ocala, FL
Ultimate hangover killa! Don't know why but it works every time. Not only does Sprite taste good but oh boy does it come in handy.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Not my favorite soda but definitely a go to! Tastes a lot like seven up which I prefer over this because seven up is the original!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?