BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love light soda. The taste is very good. I always buy these when there are parties, I never forget to drink one when i see some.
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
I love my sprite! I have to cut back on sprite because I was drinking at least 3 bottles a day! But I can't help it I love sprite!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
It's very refreshing to drink on a hot day, especially now since its summer. I also drink it when I'm tired because it wakes me up
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH
Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA
This is my second favorite drink next to coca cola. It's very refreshing and also caffeine free for those who don't like caffeine.
June R.
June R.
Dallas, TX
I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink Affordable soda.
Ally W.
Ally W.
My favorite soda out there! Has a great flavor and i always buy a 12 pack of Sprite! It's affordable and has a good quality taste!
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Its rare that I drink Pop, but Sprite is one of my favorites. I live the cool refreshing pop. It is a lot better than Sierra Mist.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
When we have a party all the kids love sprite. It a must with any soda line up. Just need moderation abs not too much for the kids
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?