Add a Photo

Photos (83)
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
A C.
A C.
The best of the competing lemon lime sodas. Not overpowering and doesn't taste like Lemon dish soap. Always crisp, and refreshing.
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
I love my sprite! I have to cut back on sprite because I was drinking at least 3 bottles a day! But I can't help it I love sprite!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Milwaukee, WI
Ultimate hangover killa! Don't know why but it works every time. Not only does Sprite taste good but oh boy does it come in handy.
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite was my first ever soda and have since been drinking it as my choice soda. It is a crisp and clean soda that isint too soft!
Naya L.
Naya L.
South Bend, IN
I love the crisp taste of sprite i also love sprite zero because i love the taste of diet sodas, and sprite is one of my favorites
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
It's very refreshing to drink on a hot day, especially now since its summer. I also drink it when I'm tired because it wakes me up
Jessee D.
Jessee D.
Prairieville , La
My 9 year old drinks Sprite, I'd rather her drink that then juices loaded with sugar etc. We also use it for drink mixers as well.
June R.
June R.
Dallas, TX
I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink Affordable soda.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA
This is my second favorite drink next to coca cola. It's very refreshing and also caffeine free for those who don't like caffeine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?