Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Marshville, NC

This is my favorite soda, it has a great taste and I love the carbonation. It's also easy on the stomach so it's good when you aren't feeling well.
Darci V.
Darci V.
Greenville, Ms

This is my all day everyday drink. I have to have at least one in a day. It is so refreshing. Especially on a hot day nice cold sprite is the best.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY

I drink sprite almost everyday with me being pregnant it's almost the only thing I can drink that soothes mt stomach well.enough To be able to eat.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC

Love this stuff, I try my best not to drink sodas on a daily basis and keep the caffeine low. So this is my go-to drink. Sprite is my favorite 100%
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA

So far so good. My all time grab on in store. I'm a 0 calorie addict it really fits my wants.and also the taste is so refreshing a thirst quincher.
victoria R.
victoria R.
Kissimmee, Fl

sprite is just a good go to soda, perfect for parties, cookouts. always on sale so that's a huge plus. we like just about all the different flavors
Mary A.
Mary A.

Great refreshing and reliable lemon lime soda. When staying away from caffeine, Sprite can't be beat. I've loved it all my life. Wonderful flavor!
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL

Sprite has always been my go to drink no matter where I go. All the restaurants parties etc I just get a sprite and it has the classic crisp taste
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Gilford, NH

This is one of my favorite go-to drinks when I'm feeling thirsty and my stomach isn't feeling great. It's also the BEST mixer ever, in my opinion.
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX

My favorite drink other then dr.pepper . Seriously if u want a good drink other then water add some sprite to your life its not as bad as coke lol
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?