Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA

Love this caffeine free drink. Love he clear crisp taste. I prefer mine in a can over the 2 liter. Great taste! I love that it's a clear sodas. Also
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

I prefer sprite over coke! So of course I'm going to give this a good rating lol. I actually like when I can taste the lemon kick to it in the soda.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.

Sprite is the only thing that I drink when I am not feeling well. I always have this on stock during the winter months just in case the flu happens.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.

We used when the kids are sick. The price are OK. And the new convenient package it's amazing for kids because it's the quantity necessary for them.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL

Sprite is a good drink to have on hand when you have an upset stomach. We drink it often when little cousins are over since it doesn't wire them
Up.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, OH

It's always been my go to drink for when my stomach is feeling a bit uneasy, it's always so refreshing to drink and is a perfect summer time drink!
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Marshville, NC

This is my favorite soda, it has a great taste and I love the carbonation. It's also easy on the stomach so it's good when you aren't feeling well.
Julie J.
Julie J.
Quincy, IL

I love Sprint... Its one of my go to drinks. It very refreshing!! Sprite is a good help with upset stomach as well Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Ashlan L.
Ashlan L.
Turlock, CA

This is a good product not the best I have ever tasted but I would recommend it is affordable and a healthier option or alternative to other sodas.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Monson, MA

I like Sprite better than the other lemon-lime brands of soda I'm not big on lemon lime flavor but if I had to drink that flavor it would be Sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?