Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
Titusville, FL
Sprite is just amazing. It has a great citrus taste and it mixes well with just about everything. It's good quality and low priced.
Jessee D.
Jessee D.
Prairieville, LA
My 9 year old drinks Sprite, I'd rather her drink that then juices loaded with sugar etc. We also use it for drink mixers as well.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
When we have a party all the kids love sprite. It a must with any soda line up. Just need moderation abs not too much for the kids
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Ocala, FL
Ultimate hangover killa! Don't know why but it works every time. Not only does Sprite taste good but oh boy does it come in handy.
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love light soda. The taste is very good. I always buy these when there are parties, I never forget to drink one when i see some.
Isamar F.
Isamar F.
Long beach, CA
By far the only thing i could keep down since i found out i was pregnant. Something about the lime flavor makes me feel satisfied.
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
A C.
A C.
The best of the competing lemon lime sodas. Not overpowering and doesn't taste like Lemon dish soap. Always crisp, and refreshing.
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
I love my sprite! I have to cut back on sprite because I was drinking at least 3 bottles a day! But I can't help it I love sprite!
Naya L.
Naya L.
South Bend, IN
I love the crisp taste of sprite i also love sprite zero because i love the taste of diet sodas, and sprite is one of my favorites
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?