Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Buckeye, AZ

A nice, fizzy drink to enjoy anytime! I love to drink these at a barbecue and during lunch time. A very refreshing soft drink any time of the day!
Jamie Shatzer F.
Jamie Shatzer F.
Saint Thomas

I drink diet Sprite. I love its crisp cool flavor, without extra calories. I try not to drink soda often, but I do enjoy Sprite from time to time.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Burley, ID

Lemon lime sodas are all over and I like any kind pretty much, but Sprite is always just a little bit fizzier than the other brands and I love it!
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.

Sprite has a similar taste to all of the other light sodas but I can say that it's on of the most liked. Tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Frankie G.
Frankie G.
Las Vegas, NV

I love drinking sprite because when you have an upset stomach this truly workf for that aslo iy tastes amazing. no other soda can compare to eprit
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a classic refreshing drink. I've enjoyed it for more years than I care to count. I love it and so does my entire family.
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX

My favorite drink other then dr.pepper . Seriously if u want a good drink other then water add some sprite to your life its not as bad as coke lol
Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC

Sprite has such a quench taste
It takes my quench away and it's really yummy. My kids call it lemonade they like it so much I recommend this drink
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Macomb , Illinois

Sprite has always been my go to drink no matter where I go. All the restaurants parties etc I just get a sprite and it has the classic crisp taste
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

So yummy. I love it when it's so hot outside and you just want that sugar in your body. It's only perfect when you have it with a nice hot pizza a
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now