BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Its rare that I drink Pop, but Sprite is one of my favorites. I live the cool refreshing pop. It is a lot better than Sierra Mist.
Jessee D.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My 9 year old drinks Sprite, I'd rather her drink that then juices loaded with sugar etc. We also use it for drink mixers as well.
A C.
A C.
The best of the competing lemon lime sodas. Not overpowering and doesn't taste like Lemon dish soap. Always crisp, and refreshing.
Cheray P.
Cheray P.
Churchton, MD
Being pregnant currently, I don't like to drink a lot of caffeine, but I still crave the carbonation, so Sprite is perfect for me!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Even though I'm not a fan of sugar drinks i really like sprite i feel like it doesn't have all the sugar that other sodas be having
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Not my favorite soda but definitely a go to! Tastes a lot like seven up which I prefer over this because seven up is the original!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
When we have a party all the kids love sprite. It a must with any soda line up. Just need moderation abs not too much for the kids
Isamar F.
Isamar F.
Long Beach, CA
By far the only thing i could keep down since i found out i was pregnant. Something about the lime flavor makes me feel satisfied.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA
This is my second favorite drink next to coca cola. It's very refreshing and also caffeine free for those who don't like caffeine.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Ocala, FL
Ultimate hangover killa! Don't know why but it works every time. Not only does Sprite taste good but oh boy does it come in handy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?