BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Damaris L.
One of my fave sodas in the market right now. By itself or with alcoholic mixed drinks this soda can amp up any beverage especially in the summer time. Its a definite rebuy.
Ashley R.
Kailua Kona, HI
I'm always a fan of Sprite! It's a cold refreshing option when I want more than a glass of water! This also helps with an upset stomach or not feeling well. The flavor is strong and mixes well with other things. Sprite is easy to recommend to others and is always a great value.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
My favorite pop by far! This will always be my favorite drink. Most other pops sit heavy in my stomach, and make my teeth hurt, but Sprite doesn't do that which I appreciate.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
This is a great soda. This soda is always in my house. My mom always gives my little brother this soda over dark soda. And my husband loves this one as well for his alcoholic beverages he makes. I would recommend.
Charlene C.
Richmond, IN
I love this product. I always drink it whenever I have a chance. I used to drink their sprite remix back in the 2000's. But I like the original better. I like the flavor of it and the taste of it.
T'Keyah R.
Sprite is always a thirst quencher. Before I started of dark sodas I loved and still do love Sprite. Just like any other soda it's pretty reasonably priced. Sprite always keep up with the trends so I'm sure they'll always sell. I recommend this.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
This is delicious and refreshing. It's conveniently sold in most grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants for easy access. It's also super affordable. I'll continue you to buy this for my family.
Marvelis T.
I have loved Sprite since I was a little girl. Love the lemon flavor and the bubbles. I also love that it is caffeine free. Now my kids really enjoy drinking Sprite. It feels like family traditions.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
I enjoy myself some sprite.I love a strong soda and this is one of them.The taste is so refreshing that I can't really explain it That's how good it is.Everyone in my family drinks it an a couple of friends.One of the best drinks.
German O.
I'm a college student who doesn't own a car and on a budget. Budget and amazon don't go very well together, but I bought this for a decent price while saving myself the trouble of going 1 hour to meijers on the bus and back carrying cans of soda. They arrived well and no problem with it. If they were a bit cheaper (price comparable to a big supermarket) then I would buy them more often.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?