Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI

I love spray it gives you a fresh bubbly feeling it met my expectations it's good it's not too expensive the aluminum cans great but I prefer the bottle
Sam C.
Sam C.
Minneapolis, MN

Sprite is the only soda we allow the kiddose to drink and they love it. It's super refressing without the icky sugaring feeling you get from other sodas
Bentley S.
Bentley S.
Auburn, AL

The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

Spirite is the only carbonated drink I keep in my house beside ginger ale. The cold sweeten taste of it, I love it.. Really can't keep it in the house..
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Waterloo, IA

Favorite soda of all time! Idk what I do without this soda!!! I use it when I am sick or at the restaurant. No 7up or sierra mist... Definitely sprite!!
Cristi B.
Cristi B.
Atlanta, GA

My favorite mixer when having a cocktail or mailing one for a party. It pairs well with my favorite vodkas and whiskers without overpowering the flavor.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Monroe, MI

Sprite is refreshing, it's perfect when your looking for a liter pop that's not just syrup tasting. Sprite is also great mixed with just about anything.
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN

I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do this is the only one I'd get and I love it every single time. Really good taste and also not too bad heath wise.
Guilmary C.
Guilmary C.

Undoubtedly the best of the Coca -Cola , I love the lemony , refreshing taste , and how accessible it is your purchase. Delighted with this product 100%
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC

My favorite soda. I have these in my fridge always. I dont mind my kids drinking them as bad cause they are sugar free. Refreshing and thirst quenching!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now