Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Chatsworth, GA

I always buy this for my kids. It's caffeine free and they love it. They choose this over the regular drinks with all of the colors and dyes added to them
Gabriele C.
Gabriele C.
Curitiba, PR

Muito gostoso, com bastante gás do jeito que eu gosto, gosto bem evidente e preço bem acessível. Super recomendo, compraria novamente, excelente produto!!
daniela s.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL

Very rich this soda. Ideal for cooling off on hot days. The lemon flavor is mild. I like to accompany hamburgers or pizzas with this drink. I recommend it
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Emporia, KS

Sprite is great for everyday! It isn't too sweet and it's very refreshing on a hot summer day. It's also great for times you're feeling under the weather!
Haimet R.
Haimet R.
Raleigh, NC

since I'm small I enjoyed this product and does not really change it for anything. It is delicious, use it for the little kids go to school, or your snack
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Ingalls, IN

Sprite is a great crisp carbonated beverage. The lemon lime flavor is excellent with a great freshness. It's a classic taste, almost a comfort type drink.
Gail R.
Gail R.
Paramount, CA

Sprite is wonderful, my go to especially when I am not feeling well, stomach aches. It is perfect too for a hot day or anytime of day nice and refreshing!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Williston

So good, I'll never get sick of the flavor! Probably the only sofa that won't upset my stomach after drinking a lot of it. It's the soda I reach for most!
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Cypress, Tx

The only lemon lime soda I will drink myself. Refreshing but not too sweet! Also great to mix into your favorite cocktails! I can always find it on sale!!
Abbi F.
Abbi F.
Missoula

Sprite with grape is my favorite. Sprite is a pop that is good on its own but you can add it to so many other products to give it a little flavoring kick.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now