Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Teralyn W.
Teralyn W.

"Sprite'll make it right" That is one of my Aunt's favorite sayings. And I agree. Whenever something hasn't sat well on my stomach, I always reach for the sprite. It is very soothing.
tamarsha w.
tamarsha w.
Rome, GA

sprite has always been one of my favorite beverages to drink i love the sizzle feeling its also great when you're sick as well i will never get enough sprite forever my favorite drink
Anna S.
Anna S.
Montgomery

Sprite is a great soft drink choice. It is GREAT on a hot summer day or when you want a fizzy drink to quench your throat. It is sweet and refreshing. Not too sugary but not too dull.
Hope B.
Hope B.

Always delicious. Classic lemon lime flavor, very sweet, lots of sugar. Packaging is classic, not very innovative. Could use an upgrade on packaging, but otherwise, not disappointing.
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Township, MI

A classic in any household. Light and airy, with a fresh scent and taste. Also always on sale at my local supermarket so another carbonated drink we keep stocked high in our cabinets.
Sprite is what i drink most because its not as strong as coke but still gives you the satisfaction of drinking one which is great i love sprite but honestly need to cut down on it lol
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI

Caffeine free and perfect for my over active younger sister that stays on the weekends. Very affordable and usually always on sale at our local grocery store. We love lemon-lime soda.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Haledon, NJ

Love sprit because soda has a lot of suger, and the dark sodas the most. Sprite is different tho, while darker sodas make people brake out Sprite doesn't because of its lighter color.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
zamora

Usually I do not give my children mineralized drinks , but if I have no choice but I usually give them seven up to quitarlws thirst, Esra is usually one of the best choices I've found
Amy N.
Amy N.
Greenville, SC

I guess sprite is something you either love or you don't and you know if you love it. I personally love it when I'm feeling very thirsty, like after work or a long class. Refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now