Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV

Sprite is my favorite drink. It doesn't have any caffeine in it, which is good. It helps with upset stomachs. I can drink a whole case by myself
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX

I love Sprite and would recommend it over any other lemon lime soda. It teases great and crisp and I would choose it over any other soda any day
Holly K.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD

We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

I love it, it's my favorite drink, I love the light lemony and refreshing it is, if I put to choose soft drinks, I do not hesitate to choose it.
Rose H.
Rose H.
Clarksburg, MD

Delicious! This is a refreshing tasty beverage that my kids enjoy. Sprite lemon lime soda is a great drink for any occasion! Great tasting soda!
María P.
María P.

me encanta esta bebida gaseosa, es clasica, tiene un muy buen sabor, siempre que estoy en la calle acalorada o es una de estas, cocacola o pepsi
Yohana A.
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX

I love sprite,it's a very refreshing beverage and keeps you cool,it doesn't really take away the thirst but it tastes great on a hot summer day.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO

This has a light citrus flavor and isn't quite as sweet as some dark soda/pop. This is the drink of choice for sick kids without a stonach ache.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.

I love Sprite in general but add some flavored rum and hello yum!!! My kids enjoy Sprite when it comes to soda and super cold it's refreshing!!!
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA

This drink is so refreshing and nice specially for the summer time you can mix it with anything I like mine with ice and some lemon it's so good
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now