BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite was my first ever soda and have since been drinking it as my choice soda. It is a crisp and clean soda that isint too soft!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Ocala, FL
Ultimate hangover killa! Don't know why but it works every time. Not only does Sprite taste good but oh boy does it come in handy.
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH
Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
I love sprite it has so many uses when you just want to cool down or have a tummy ache you can always reach for a nice cold sprite
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Love this sprite soda. My family also enjoys drinking this when allowed to drink carbonated drinks. This is their drink of choice.
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
I love my sprite! I have to cut back on sprite because I was drinking at least 3 bottles a day! But I can't help it I love sprite!
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Even though I'm not a fan of sugar drinks i really like sprite i feel like it doesn't have all the sugar that other sodas be having
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Covington, GA
I love sprite. It's something about the lemon-lime mix that leaves a refreshing taste in my mouth. I prefer this over Sierra mist.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
When we have a party all the kids love sprite. It a must with any soda line up. Just need moderation abs not too much for the kids
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?