BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?8 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Sprite is such a classic drink, it's the perfect acidity and has the most crisp bubbles of carbonation. You take a sip of sprite and it takes you back to your childhood when your parents though that sprite was the only soda that wasn't "all that bad" for you
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I really love this soda, and honestly who doesn't. This soda gives you the sugary, carbonated soda that you want but it doesn't feel heavy like some other sodas. This soda is light enough to drink on a hot day without feeling too bloated or dehydrated.
Kate P.
Bridgewater, MA
My FAVORITE soda. It's so good and sweet and refreshing. And it doesn't tingle too much when it runs down your throat so it doesn't hurt too much. Better than 7-up and Sierra Mist. I drink it every restaurant I go to
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
The only reason for my low rating is that soda is super unhealthy, especially big brands like this. I try to drink natural and local drinks when I buy things other than water, but I used to really like Sprite and still use it whenever I am feeling sick to my stomach.
Reijean R.
Torrance, CA
Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas. I love how it tastes. It's so affordable so everyone could easily grab one. It is also available pretty much anywhere. It's an essential to a party or gathering, or maybe when you just hang out with friends
Victoria E.
Talbott, TN
So versatile! Perfect if you want a simple soda to compliment lunch, or if you want to mix in with an adult beverage, (also comes in handy after those long night outs with the girls) it's always found in my buggy grocery shopping!
Megan Z.
I love my sprites and the first pick when I go shopping sometimes. It meets all my expectations and I love it. I love the packaging especially when they come in vintage styles. I like this and my alternatives and would buy it again and recommend to others.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I love these! I usually can't finish a full-size can of pop, and I hate dumping it out. These are the perfect size for me. Just enough to have with a little snack, or just to settle a craving. As far as the flavor of Sprite itself, it's one of my favorites. Crisp, refreshing and just the right amount of tangy.
Donna L.
I have a sprite at least every other day. I get the carbonated soda that quenches my thirst without having the caffeine my body doesn't need. Sprite will always be a go to for that perfect balance of lemon and lime!
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
There's just nothing like a Sprite, especially when you are sick. I am a school nurse and I have learned that sprite heals many ailments! I have to agree. Something about it is just soothing. It's a classic and I keep it stocked in my fridge at home and at work! :)
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this lower in sugar than most other sodas? It doesnt really have a taste.
Earn $369/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $314/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $383/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $253/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)