BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Angela D.
Love the lime flavor soda, this is great for any day even though I don't drink soda much oy when I eat out I o my ask for sprite or Pepsi BC of its flavor. It's refreshing and so satisfying.
Katie T.
Warren, MI
One of my favorite sodas. I truly prefer Sprite over the competitor's brands, it's just crisper. Not to mention, it's cheap and it makes great mixers for punches, parties, and adult beverages.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA
Sprite is my go to clear soda. Whoever says Sprite is like Sierra Mist is crazy because Sprite is 1000 times better. It's sweeter and taste better. I will always be buying this with my Coke Zero. It's refreshing and amazing
Leah B.
Erie, PA
Who doesn't like sprite? It's a great, light, refreshing soda to get your taste buds tingling. I definitely have to be in the mood for it, but it is definitely one of the best mixers for anything fruity. Sprite is the bomb!
Morgan H.
York, PA
This crisp refreshing alas is nice to drink on hot days and it also works to preserve apple slices to stop them from turning brown. Sprite goes with almost any meal and or food taste and as a plus it is clear so it will not stain very easily. This is a good soda for kids as well because it is caffeine free.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I absolutely love Sprite lemon lime soda. It's the best tasting of it's kind in my opinion without being bland or too sweet. It's always at a reasonable price and can be found literally anywhere
Isamar L.
Omg sprite is a classic I'm not really much of a soda person but once in a while i love a sprite its refreshing i love the lemon lime taste its a perfect combination always been affordable and i like that its caffeine free .
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this soda! the lemon adds a little extra taste to it. I normally love water with a lemon or even seltzer with a lemon. So the taste of this taste very very refreshing and is affordable
Maggie B.
I think sprite is one of those classic tastes i prefer this over sierra mist anyway, the packaging is nice and it isn't to overly colorful, this is always a non expensive drink in any store, the sprite always meets my expectations, i would definitely buy it again
Elizabeth M.
I always forget how much I love Sprite until I drink it again. Truly quenches my thirst and goes so well with other guilty pleasures like fries and chips. I personally think it tastes better out of the fountain than out of the can, but I still love it either way.
Earn $383/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $399/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $314/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $369/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Kaelah B.
Hampton, VA
Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious