BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Yviana M.
El Paso, TX
The original lemon lime soda of all kids. I love the flavor for never changing and being easy to mix with other flavored drinks.
Itzel S.
Orange, CA
This is great I like to make Popsicle out of this.
1. Pour Sprite or 7 up on a cup
2. Add gummy bear or worms
3. Freeze
4. Enjoy
Angeli A.
Denver, CO
I dislike feels much water with lemon acid tien not taste good, I tried it several times but just did not feel thirsty you taste
Sena C.
Best pop hands down for me! I've been hooked on Sprite for many years! It doesn't get any better with a lemon-lime flavored pop!
Tal A.
This really is my favorite soda ever since I was a kid I remember I would love drinking Sprite with a slice of pizza great combo
Ashley B.
I love Sprite! It's not only good for when you're sick but it also doesn't have a lot of caffeine and sugar like other sodas do.
Ruth S.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff so much! I'm addicted to this soda brand. I love the taste and the way that it fizzes till your very last sip.
Logan H.
Very refreshing beverage. Great to have if having nausea or vomiting. Can soothe an upset stomach very quickly. Would recommend.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA
The OG of Lemon-Lime sodas can not go wrong with this one!the others are jut dupes not to strong obviously artifically flavored.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
9 year old loves her Sprite. Always nice to keep on hand for the holidays because it makes this so well with alcoholic beverages
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?