Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Bentley S.
Bentley S.
Auburn, AL

The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Toronto

I always get this one when I'm at a restaurant or out with friends. Probably the first soda I've ever tried and I still think it's one of my favourites.
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is the only thing that my husband drink regardless of where he goes. If he go a restaurant he get sprint. He said that he love the lemon lime taste
katie R.
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ

I'm rating this product five stars because I like to drink it on occasion and I can allow the kids to have it occasionally because there's no caffeine.
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Sauk Rapids, MN

I like sprite because if I spill it, it doesn't stain. It tastes fresh and filling. It walked me up without needing all of those unnecessary additives.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. I have been drinking sprite since High School and I still love it.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.

Such a great and refreshing beverage. This soda is such a great thirst quenching drink. Great combination of lemon and lime sure to quench your thirst!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Gretna, LA

This is my favorite soda to mix with alcohol. Not too heavy and won't get you drunk too fast like diet sodas will. Best with captain Morgan with a lime
Megan P.
Megan P.

This is what my favorite soda, all the time the taste is fabulous, the little bubble :) This favor is not easy to explain because nothing is comparing.
Mireya B.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA

It's my favorite drink. I love how it taste. You wull always see a sprite in my hand if i were to be at a restaurant or at the mall... i really like it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now