Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Sydni C.
Sydni C.

This sofa has good flavor. It also is very affordable. It's not to fizzy either. The packaging is nice and catchy. Value is great. I would buy this.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ

Sprite is one of my favorite flavors of soda! I tend to only stay within the coke family and I but their items accordingly.... they are al very good
whitney c.
whitney c.

My personal favorite soda. I don't drink anything else, they don't compare lol. I just love sprite and would choose it over, dr. pepper, pepsi, etc.
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX

The first sip of sprite is so strong! I love it. Not only is sprite a great soda on a normal day, but it's also my favorite drink for when I'm sick.
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME

Sprite is the best. It's delicious with no caffeine. A refreshing drink at any time and you can drink it with just about anything. I'd recommend it!
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA

Love this caffeine free drink. Love he clear crisp taste. I prefer mine in a can over the 2 liter. Great taste! I love that it's a clear sodas. Also
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga

Love these Mimi's I keep them in my mini fridge they are less calories so it's always a quick refresher and the kids drink them fine perfect portion
Carmen L.
Carmen L.

We used when the kids are sick. The price are OK. And the new convenient package it's amazing for kids because it's the quantity necessary for them.
bridget c.
bridget c.

A classic soda. A refreshing taste and you can get it almost anywhere. There are other flavors but i think you can never go wrong with the original.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA

I buy soda for the house this is the brand I buy. My kids really like the flavor. I buy it in a 12pk or in a 2lt. My husband also like thios floavor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?