Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Chula Vista, CA

Like sprite because you can add it to fresh lemonade to give it that little extra it needs i love it when its super cold when its going down your throat it tingles and its refreshing
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Hawthorne, CA

I love their cute packaging. I would recommend them to someone trying to manage their intake. They are perfect for travel lunches, perfect in small storage. Plus they are super cute.
Gaby G.
Gaby G.

My favorite drink I love because it is not very sweet, it is just as I apetence, it even helped me when enido stomach problems, it is very moisturizing and different from the others.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV

The best Lemon- Lime soda on the market! A kid favorite and caffeine free! Simple marketing design that is easy to find! We purchase this product for all events and when we dine out.
Taiylor W.
Taiylor W.
Grambling, LA

I like to drink sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I feel sick. Sprite is not my all time favorite sofa but it has great flavor and helpful. I like to drink it room temperature!
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
Hampton, TN

We buy alot of sprite . Its caffeine free which is great for our son cause caffeine makes him wild. He loves the taste and when he wants something to drink he always asks for sprite!
Sandi W.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA

Love the taste of this soda. One of my faves & I'm a loyal customer. It always meets my expectations & I can find it anywhere. Love the packaging of this soda & how affordable it is.
Aleigh G.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX

Confession time: I use Sprite for two thing and two things only....with Rum to make a tasty Mojito and alone if I ever have an upset stomach. Both good uses, you decide the best one.
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

I love sprite I like its flavor is refreshing has a good quality, its bubbles is the best, I see it a little expensive If responding to my expectations its packaging is more or less.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL

Classic white soda, crisp, clean, and one of the most if not the most refreshing soda out there. It doesn't stain your teeth and tastes much better than its counterpart, Sierra Mist.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now