BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Paige B.
Paige B.
While I was pregnant I had to have this in my refrigerator! It helped to ease my stomach! One of the only things I could hold down!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Wdm, IA
Sprite is a great, refreshing, lemon-lime soda. It is not too sweet and not too carbonated. Sprite is my preferred lemon-lime soda.
Cayte H.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
Favorite soda ever! Such a great taste and no caffiene. The only thing better than regular sprite is sprite with cherry from sonic.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV
A classic that will never get old. Love the refreshing taste and fizz. It always meets my expectations and never leaves me thirsty.
Wichita Falls, TX
Just be cuz I gave it a four star rating doesn't mean I don't think it's not good I love sprite and I think it's a good go to drink
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Great clear soda with a kick. I've always been a fan of the classic Sprite. The sweet lemon-lime taste is great for the taste buds.
Cheray P.
Cheray P.
Churchton, MD
Being pregnant currently, I don't like to drink a lot of caffeine, but I still crave the carbonation, so Sprite is perfect for me!
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite was my first ever soda and have since been drinking it as my choice soda. It is a crisp and clean soda that isint too soft!
A C.
A C.
The best of the competing lemon lime sodas. Not overpowering and doesn't taste like Lemon dish soap. Always crisp, and refreshing.
Jessee D.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My 9 year old drinks Sprite, I'd rather her drink that then juices loaded with sugar etc. We also use it for drink mixers as well.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?