Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS

Probably easily my favorite soda. Not as much caffeine as other sodas and not overly sweet like most of the other sodas. Also works well for nausea.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga

Love these Mimi's I keep them in my mini fridge they are less calories so it's always a quick refresher and the kids drink them fine perfect portion
Carmen L.
Carmen L.

We used when the kids are sick. The price are OK. And the new convenient package it's amazing for kids because it's the quantity necessary for them.
Samara F.
Samara F.

It is one of my go to sodas. I definitely love it cold or mixed in alcoholic drinks. I would recommend this if someone love strong carbonated sodas.
Sydni C.
Sydni C.

This sofa has good flavor. It also is very affordable. It's not to fizzy either. The packaging is nice and catchy. Value is great. I would buy this.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL

Sprite is a good drink to have on hand when you have an upset stomach. We drink it often when little cousins are over since it doesn't wire them
Up.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ

Sprite is one of my favorite flavors of soda! I tend to only stay within the coke family and I but their items accordingly.... they are al very good
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I absolutely love this product it is good for small amounts but I don't like to drink a whole bottle of it but it is in my top five favourite drinks
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA

I buy soda for the house this is the brand I buy. My kids really like the flavor. I buy it in a 12pk or in a 2lt. My husband also like thios floavor
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA

Love this caffeine free drink. Love he clear crisp taste. I prefer mine in a can over the 2 liter. Great taste! I love that it's a clear sodas. Also
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now