Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

Sprite is always a go to of mine! I like that it's not too sweet and it doesn't have caffeine. It's not expensive and you can find it everywhere!
one of the best sodas.. still not my favorite on the list but it's on there for sure. I love the lemon like flavor just makes it unique and tasty
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

This is a must have in my house! Nice and refreshing alone or mixed with alcohol. Perfect every day drink and always s hit with the kids as well!
Val H.
Val H.

I love Sprite I have it all the time in the house specially cuz there's no caffeine in it so when the kids want a soda they get to have a Sprite.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX

Omg i love sprite so much especially the off brand kinds. It is so refreshing and believe it or not it actually helps with cramps and migraines!!
Sapphire V.
Sapphire V.

Taste amazing when it's cold it's a good drink to drink because it's not so harsh on you like coke is I love coke but this is a good replacement.
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Junction City, KS

Sprite was always my mother's go to for an upset tummy and I can say I keep that tradition. I love the taste and the bubbles and so does my son!!
april c.
april c.

really refreshing great taste I always buy these awesome for summer time to add different flavors into it always great for mixing up adult drinks
Grace H.
Grace H.
Lynden, WA

These are great! They taste exactly like lemon, and lime! They are great for if you have a tummy ache. I nasically always have them in my fridge!
Karla M.
Karla M.

Superrrrrr yummy soda. I love mixing this with some hi-c lemonade. It tastes so good. Love the bright gram can it makes it stand out from others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now