Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Louisville, KY

Sprite is the best clear soda on the market in my opinion. It's all about the taste and when compared to other lemon lime drinks, sprite is the king.
María NL M.
María NL M.

me encanta la esprait yo creo que no es necesari alargarme me gusta mucho y siempre la compro es muy deliciosa y es un buen complemento para cada dia
Tisha R.
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC

We give this to our Littles when we want to give them a treat buy don't want them pumped up on caffeine. It's fizzy and tastes good and they love it.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

We keep sprite in our fridge. It's refreshing but has no caffeine. It's nice to enjoy a soda if we'd like but not have to worry about extra caffeine.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Jerseyville, IL

Dark soda makes me sick so I tend to only drink Sprite or tea and this is my favorite soda even if it's hot and you really need a drink it taste good
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA

I don't drink soda often. But when i do i choose this. And it burns my throat and makes my eyes watery buts it good. Nice and fizzy and not expensive.
Pork C.
Pork C.
Onalaska, WI

I love Sprite and I am so happy that it is a caffeine free drink. I sometimes let my kids have a little bit of soda and I always go for caffeine free
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN

I love Sprite! Has been a favorite of mine for years. It tastes so refreshing and has lots of great flavors. I prefer it to other off brand "sprites"
bridget c.
bridget c.

A classic soda. A refreshing taste and you can get it almost anywhere. There are other flavors but i think you can never go wrong with the original.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS

Probably easily my favorite soda. Not as much caffeine as other sodas and not overly sweet like most of the other sodas. Also works well for nausea.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?