Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Cat R.
Cat R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love sprite more than any other soda it's really great with mostly everything and the acid in it isn't overwhelming as other sodas
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
It's refreshing and tastes great especially on a hot summer day. This was the only soda I could drink while pregnant besides squirt.
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Great drink that quenches my thirst.. but also makes me more thirsty lol. if that makes sense. pretty much it's an addicting drink.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV
A classic that will never get old. Love the refreshing taste and fizz. It always meets my expectations and never leaves me thirsty.
O melhor refrigerante de limão de todos, claro que não poderia ser melhor a marca e coca cola e tem um super selo de aprovação meu.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Galion, OH
Sprite is a good go to Soda if they don't have your usual. There are many lemon lime copy cat sodas but original sprite is the best
Cayte H.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
Favorite soda ever! Such a great taste and no caffiene. The only thing better than regular sprite is sprite with cherry from sonic.
Paige B.
Paige B.
While I was pregnant I had to have this in my refrigerator! It helped to ease my stomach! One of the only things I could hold down!
Julia D.
Julia D.
My favorite soda of all time. I love how crisp and lemony it tastes. Plus it is caffeine free, and delicious with a slice of pizza.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?