Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I love everything about Sprite and that is the only soft drink that I will choose to drink on a hot day to cool off its refreshing !
Babli R.
Babli R.
Woodside, NY
One of the few drinks that are not colored. Love the crisp refreshing taste. If I had to pick a drink for a meal it would be Sprite.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Sprite is such a refreshing soda! I love having one with a snack. No caffeine makes this a perfect soda for kids every now and then.
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Orlando, FL
es bastante refrescante super fría, no me llena de gases pero no soy de tomar mucho refresco. el sabor es bastante parecido al limón
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Jackson, LA
Very good soda. I really love this product. It has a very good lemon-like taste but isn't sour nor sweet, it the perfect in between.
Bahareh J.
Bahareh J.
Basic lemon lime soda. It's very carbonated and has a fresh lemony taste I love how it taste it's super refreshing but nothing crazy
Cat R.
Cat R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love sprite more than any other soda it's really great with mostly everything and the acid in it isn't overwhelming as other sodas
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Great drink that quenches my thirst.. but also makes me more thirsty lol. if that makes sense. pretty much it's an addicting drink.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV
A classic that will never get old. Love the refreshing taste and fizz. It always meets my expectations and never leaves me thirsty.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?