BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Xena C.
Xena C.
Clarksville, TN
Sprite is he holy grail of all sodas. It is delicious, sugary and calms upset tummies. This is my favorite drink and will always be.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since I was a kid I have loved Sprite and it has always been my go to soda. It is also easy to get anywhere around the country.
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.
this has been my go to while I have been sick. settles my stomach and has a great flavor too. my husband uses it as a mixer as well.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
It's refreshing and tastes great especially on a hot summer day. This was the only soda I could drink while pregnant besides squirt.
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I love everything about Sprite and that is the only soft drink that I will choose to drink on a hot day to cool off its refreshing !
Babli R.
Babli R.
Woodside, NY
One of the few drinks that are not colored. Love the crisp refreshing taste. If I had to pick a drink for a meal it would be Sprite.
Stefani N.
Stefani N.
Santa Monica, CA
crisp, refreshing and my favorite lemon/lime soda but only drink it in special occasions; great flavor and less guilt than diet coke
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Jackson, LA
Very good soda. I really love this product. It has a very good lemon-like taste but isn't sour nor sweet, it the perfect in between.
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Orlando, FL
es bastante refrescante super fría, no me llena de gases pero no soy de tomar mucho refresco. el sabor es bastante parecido al limón
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?