Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.

I do enjoy Sprite though it's normally not my favorite soft drink. I normally will mix it with orange juice when I do have it around in my kitchen.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

I love it. Super crisp and light it goes with anything. It's light and airy and doesn't have the coating on your teeth like Coca Cola or dr. Pepper
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA

So far so good. My all time grab on in store. I'm a 0 calorie addict it really fits my wants.and also the taste is so refreshing a thirst quincher.
Chinita R.
Chinita R.
Kissimmee, FL

sprite is just a good go to soda, perfect for parties, cookouts. always on sale so that's a huge plus. we like just about all the different flavors
Ashlan L.
Ashlan L.
Turlock, CA

This is a good product not the best I have ever tasted but I would recommend it is affordable and a healthier option or alternative to other sodas.
Frankie G.
Frankie G.
Las Vegas, NV

I love drinking sprite because when you have an upset stomach this truly workf for that aslo iy tastes amazing. no other soda can compare to eprit
Julia K.
Julia K.

It tasts like lemon soda, but still quite sweet. That is why I like it. This way it is not as sweet as for example a coke, but still not too sour.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

So yummy. I love it when it's so hot outside and you just want that sugar in your body. It's only perfect when you have it with a nice hot pizza a
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.

Sprite has a similar taste to all of the other light sodas but I can say that it's on of the most liked. Tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY

My fav soda in the whole world a can of Sprite is the key to my heart and thirst! Love this more than anything other than makeup and my family lol
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now