Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.

Sprite has a similar taste to all of the other light sodas but I can say that it's on of the most liked. Tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day!
I drink diet Sprite. I love its crisp cool flavor, without extra calories. I try not to drink soda often, but I do enjoy Sprite from time to time.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC

Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. Like lemonade or spirits. I usually prefer lower calorie but the diet doesn't taste nearly as good.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY

My fav soda in the whole world a can of Sprite is the key to my heart and thirst! Love this more than anything other than makeup and my family lol
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Walnut Ridge, AR

I think you can never go wrong with Sprite. It is so much better than dark sodas. It is refreshing and tasty. I drink one with my lunch every day.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Gilford, NH

This is one of my favorite go-to drinks when I'm feeling thirsty and my stomach isn't feeling great. It's also the BEST mixer ever, in my opinion.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a classic refreshing drink. I've enjoyed it for more years than I care to count. I love it and so does my entire family.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Buckeye, AZ

A nice, fizzy drink to enjoy anytime! I love to drink these at a barbecue and during lunch time. A very refreshing soft drink any time of the day!
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX

My favorite drink other then dr.pepper . Seriously if u want a good drink other then water add some sprite to your life its not as bad as coke lol
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Macomb , Illinois

Sprite has always been my go to drink no matter where I go. All the restaurants parties etc I just get a sprite and it has the classic crisp taste
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now