Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Anna F.
Anna F.
Madison, WI

So delicious. I also love the diet kind. It's the perfect balance of citrus and sweet! I wish it had caffeine...then it would be the best thing ever!
Ali L.
Ali L.
Mandeville, LA

1 can of Sprite is a treat for the kids in our house. It's a sugary treat but no caffeine! I love having a Sprite with my dinner. It's so refreshing!
Jorge M.
Jorge M.
Oxnard, CA

I'm not a real big fan of soda, but whenever I do drink soda, I usually drink Sprite. I just love the taste of it! Most definitely my favorite drink!
Marinda B.
Marinda B.

Sprite is a classic! I like Sprite over 7-Up because I often think 7-up tastes grass-like. Sprite is very refreshing and also adds to a great mojito.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.

I love the taste of Sprite it's an amazing refreshing drink I love it especially during summer there's nothing like drink a cold Sprite on a hot day.
sarah m.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI

Favorite kind of citrus pop. Always my first choice. I love that theres no caffiene in it. Im caffiene sensitive so my choice of pop are very limited
Cj R.
Cj R.
Waycross, GA

This is a very good soda. And I love it I drink it almost everyday. And I will recommend this soda to any dog that does not like to drink dark sodas.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Seattle

Good soda when I'm in the mood to have a soda, as I don't drink them very much. But this definitely has a great s subtle taste compared to other soda
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH

Sprite is a family favorite in our house. Its crisp taste is very refreshing. We also mix it with different beverages to make other delicious drinks.
Sonam s.
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC

I always get this later when I go out to fancy restaurants because it's light and not to have a concert and how I am already eating burgers and fries
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?