Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Itzel P.
Itzel P.

Love it! I like having sprite once in while when i drink soda. I love having it in the house. It makes great medicine when I feel like I'm going to throw up.
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY

An instant classic. when I don't feel like having coke or pepsi, this is what I turn to. It's sweet and light, the exact drink i need for a quick sugar rush
Teanna B.
Teanna B.
Orillia

It has to be sprite, it's light lemony flavor is comforting for those of you who drink it. I love the taste and the feeling of fresh it leaves in your mouth
Maryana W.
Maryana W.

My favorite soda ever. I try to be healthy and have a good diet but when I need a little splurge this is my go-to. Very good for the price, and no caffeine!
jalana w.
jalana w.
Somerset, KY

This sprite is great to drink whenever and even when you are sick it taste great! It is not caffeinated drink so you do not have to worry about the caffeine
MaLinda M.
MaLinda M.
Ottawa, KS

So many things to love about Sprite! It's a great go to when you're not feeling well, sore throat, upset stomach, or just a refreshing, caffeine free drink!
Anna P.
Anna P.

It tastes good. Very fizzy and can definitely taste the lemon. It is a bit pricy for its quality though. It is like a slighty worse version of mountain dew.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.

This is the only soda I drink because I like how the flavors are different then other sofas. You can get these practically anywhere and they are affordable.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY

When I did drink soda I often reached for Sprite. Clear crisp taste. Quenches thirst. And great flavor. Taste good with added lemons and limes on the rocks.
Deseray C.
Deseray C.
Belden, NE

I absolutely love Sprite I drink it every day the would be my main pref for soda pop drinking I also like the green can and the logo could change up the can
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now