Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms

My all time favorite soft drink . It's has the perfect amount of fizz and can be added to any punch to make it amazing :) no caffeine and clean lime taste
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

great taste. not to much just right in carbonated drinks, always drink this product at least 2 times a week, i like it better than most products out there
Amy C.
Amy C.
Etna, OH

My kids love Sprite. They call it green pop because it is in a green can and it is a favorite. I love that they can have something without caffeine in it.
Abbi F.
Abbi F.
Missoula

Sprite with grape is my favorite. Sprite is a pop that is good on its own but you can add it to so many other products to give it a little flavoring kick.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Kinston, NC

I like sprite. Personally, I'm a big water drinker. Every so often, I'll drink a soda and when I do, it's a sprite. I have to admit that is is very fizzy.
Oneisha C.
Oneisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

"Put the lime in the coconut and mix it together "...Exactly what i sign when I get my hands on this soda since its so hard to find at the store at times.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Miami, Florida

No me encanto me gusta mas la clasica aun no encuentro el valance de sabor del limon prefiero la clasica pero es muy bueno la soda no se pierde tan rapido
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Dallas, TX

Sprite is my go to if I don't feel well. Always has been and always will be. I've tried 7-up and it just makes me feel worse. I like the flavor of sprite.
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Cypress, Tx

The only lemon lime soda I will drink myself. Refreshing but not too sweet! Also great to mix into your favorite cocktails! I can always find it on sale!!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Jonesboro , Ga

It's good to drink at parties and stuff . But I don't recommend drinking all the time , could cause your face and just your skin in general to break out .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now