BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Abigail S.
I love sprite it has so many uses when you just want to cool down or have a tummy ache you can always reach for a nice cold sprite
Ruth C.
Love this sprite soda. My family also enjoys drinking this when allowed to drink carbonated drinks. This is their drink of choice.
Jessie H.
Russellville, AR
Sprite is my go to when I want something besides water. It is great because it isn't caffeinated. Also good for an uneasy stomach.
June R.
Dallas, TX
I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink Affordable soda.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite was my first ever soda and have since been drinking it as my choice soda. It is a crisp and clean soda that isint too soft!
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love light soda. The taste is very good. I always buy these when there are parties, I never forget to drink one when i see some.
Isamar F.
Long Beach, CA
By far the only thing i could keep down since i found out i was pregnant. Something about the lime flavor makes me feel satisfied.
Ally W.
My favorite soda out there! Has a great flavor and i always buy a 12 pack of Sprite! It's affordable and has a good quality taste!
aleah H.
Conway, SC
I love my sprite! I have to cut back on sprite because I was drinking at least 3 bottles a day! But I can't help it I love sprite!
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
Who doesn't love sprite? Its such a great sods when you're feeling ill because it really calms the stomach. Tastes so refreshing.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?