BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Xena C.
Xena C.
Clarksville, TN
Sprite is he holy grail of all sodas. It is delicious, sugary and calms upset tummies. This is my favorite drink and will always be.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Gilbert, AZ
There's just something refreshing about opening up a can or bottle of sprite. If you love citrus then you'll love sprite. So good!!!
Ocean S.
Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite sodas. It is also a good soda to drink when your stomach is upset. It's light and refreshing and I really like it
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Sprite is such a refreshing soda! I love having one with a snack. No caffeine makes this a perfect soda for kids every now and then.
Bahareh J.
Bahareh J.
Basic lemon lime soda. It's very carbonated and has a fresh lemony taste I love how it taste it's super refreshing but nothing crazy
Cat R.
Cat R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love sprite more than any other soda it's really great with mostly everything and the acid in it isn't overwhelming as other sodas
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.
this has been my go to while I have been sick. settles my stomach and has a great flavor too. my husband uses it as a mixer as well.
Joni B.
Joni B.
Madison, TN
Sprites are basically the only thing I drink I love them so much! They seem to always be good either hot or cold sprite is wonderful
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since I was a kid I have loved Sprite and it has always been my go to soda. It is also easy to get anywhere around the country.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Portage, IN
I've loved sprite since I was a young child, the refreshing taste, and bubbles. It what I always get when at restaurants. Its great.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?