Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Mcallen, TX

Basically great for everything I eat! Love the acidic burn it gives you! It's so refreshing and tasty every time! Definitely a must buy whenever I can
Brittani W.
Brittani W.
Evansville, IN

My go to caffeine free drink! Yum! It's even good when you're sick! My mom used to always give me Sprite when I had an upset stomach--oh the memories!
Sonam s.
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC

I always get this later when I go out to fancy restaurants because it's light and not to have a concert and how I am already eating burgers and fries
Lizzeth R.
Lizzeth R.
perris, ca

Sprite is great but sprite as a chaser is even better! Sprite has lemon but I never taste the lemon which is great. Sprite is my favorite light soda.
Tisha R.
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC

We give this to our Littles when we want to give them a treat buy don't want them pumped up on caffeine. It's fizzy and tastes good and they love it.
María NL M.
María NL M.

me encanta la esprait yo creo que no es necesari alargarme me gusta mucho y siempre la compro es muy deliciosa y es un buen complemento para cada dia
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Pikeville, KY

Sprite is the best clear soda on the market in my opinion. It's all about the taste and when compared to other lemon lime drinks, sprite is the king.
Donni P.
Donni P.
Brooklyn, NY

Great taste , great price very affordable . Best to add to mixers and punches. Grocery stores carry this product. It also comes in different flavors.
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH

Sprite is a family favorite in our house. Its crisp taste is very refreshing. We also mix it with different beverages to make other delicious drinks.
Thais F.
Thais F.
Porto Feliz SP

T h is product is great, I drink always because is fresh, in warm days, in barbecues, I always ask in restaurants, pubs, clubs, this is a easy access
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now