Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Portage, IN
I've loved sprite since I was a young child, the refreshing taste, and bubbles. It what I always get when at restaurants. Its great.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
I love sprite drinks. Sprite is a favorite choice of drinks in my family. Sprite has a crisp lemon lime taste that is unforgettable.
Joni B.
Joni B.
Madison, TN
Sprites are basically the only thing I drink I love them so much! They seem to always be good either hot or cold sprite is wonderful
Ocean S.
Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite sodas. It is also a good soda to drink when your stomach is upset. It's light and refreshing and I really like it
shofol a.
shofol a.
Wichita, KS
Sprite is a good drink, I dont usually drink them as much but it depends on what im doing and if I really want some lemon in my body
Allie H.
Allie H.
Penfield, NY
Some of my favorite soda on the market. I absolutely live Sprite. It's so refreshing. I wish they would make and all natural version
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since I was a kid I have loved Sprite and it has always been my go to soda. It is also easy to get anywhere around the country.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Gilbert, AZ
There's just something refreshing about opening up a can or bottle of sprite. If you love citrus then you'll love sprite. So good!!!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
It is my favorite one. I love the lemon flavor that it's have when the weather is very hot o use to drink my sprite lemon lime soda.
Xena C.
Xena C.
Clarksville, TN
Sprite is he holy grail of all sodas. It is delicious, sugary and calms upset tummies. This is my favorite drink and will always be.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?