Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.

Sprite is the only thing that I drink when I am not feeling well. I always have this on stock during the winter months just in case the flu happens.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

I prefer sprite over coke! So of course I'm going to give this a good rating lol. I actually like when I can taste the lemon kick to it in the soda.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL

Sprite is a good drink to have on hand when you have an upset stomach. We drink it often when little cousins are over since it doesn't wire them
Up.
Sydni C.
Sydni C.

This sofa has good flavor. It also is very affordable. It's not to fizzy either. The packaging is nice and catchy. Value is great. I would buy this.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ

Sprite is one of my favorite flavors of soda! I tend to only stay within the coke family and I but their items accordingly.... they are al very good
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I absolutely love this product it is good for small amounts but I don't like to drink a whole bottle of it but it is in my top five favourite drinks
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Largo, FL

I love Sprite it's lemon-lime a refreshing drink I have In my fridge all the time! I love it's crisp refreshing taste this qunches my deepest thirst
The Girliest Of Things !.
The Girliest Of Things !.
Ontario, Canada

Sprite is my favourite light pop! I love the taste! My family buys it frequently, usually in bottles though not cans. We go through them so quickly!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA

I buy soda for the house this is the brand I buy. My kids really like the flavor. I buy it in a 12pk or in a 2lt. My husband also like thios floavor
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA

Love this caffeine free drink. Love he clear crisp taste. I prefer mine in a can over the 2 liter. Great taste! I love that it's a clear sodas. Also
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now