Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX

The first sip of sprite is so strong! I love it. Not only is sprite a great soda on a normal day, but it's also my favorite drink for when I'm sick.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, OH

It's always been my go to drink for when my stomach is feeling a bit uneasy, it's always so refreshing to drink and is a perfect summer time drink!
victoria R.
victoria R.
Kissimmee, FL

sprite is just a good go to soda, perfect for parties, cookouts. always on sale so that's a huge plus. we like just about all the different flavors
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY

I drink sprite almost everyday with me being pregnant it's almost the only thing I can drink that soothes mt stomach well.enough To be able to eat.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

I love it. Super crisp and light it goes with anything. It's light and airy and doesn't have the coating on your teeth like Coca Cola or dr. Pepper
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Monson, MA

I like Sprite better than the other lemon-lime brands of soda I'm not big on lemon lime flavor but if I had to drink that flavor it would be Sprite
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Marshville, NC

This is my favorite soda, it has a great taste and I love the carbonation. It's also easy on the stomach so it's good when you aren't feeling well.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC

Love this stuff, I try my best not to drink sodas on a daily basis and keep the caffeine low. So this is my go-to drink. Sprite is my favorite 100%
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA

So far so good. My all time grab on in store. I'm a 0 calorie addict it really fits my wants.and also the taste is so refreshing a thirst quincher.
Ashlan L.
Ashlan L.
Turlock, CA

This is a good product not the best I have ever tasted but I would recommend it is affordable and a healthier option or alternative to other sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now