BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite was my first ever soda and have since been drinking it as my choice soda. It is a crisp and clean soda that isint too soft!
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My 9 year old drinks Sprite, I'd rather her drink that then juices loaded with sugar etc. We also use it for drink mixers as well.
Tiffany F.
Covington, GA
I love sprite. It's something about the lemon-lime mix that leaves a refreshing taste in my mouth. I prefer this over Sierra mist.
Alejandra R.
Even though I'm not a fan of sugar drinks i really like sprite i feel like it doesn't have all the sugar that other sodas be having
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
Nicole S.
Ocala, FL
Ultimate hangover killa! Don't know why but it works every time. Not only does Sprite taste good but oh boy does it come in handy.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH
Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
aleah H.
Conway, SC
I love my sprite! I have to cut back on sprite because I was drinking at least 3 bottles a day! But I can't help it I love sprite!
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Its rare that I drink Pop, but Sprite is one of my favorites. I live the cool refreshing pop. It is a lot better than Sierra Mist.
Jessie H.
Russellville, AR
Sprite is my go to when I want something besides water. It is great because it isn't caffeinated. Also good for an uneasy stomach.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?