Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Katie Anne P.
Katie Anne P.

Crisp. Refreshing. Good for upset stomach and making mixed drinks. Good if you don't want caffeine but want a soda. Not the best lemon lime soda but works.
Syesha L.
Syesha L.
Anderson, SC

Ever since I was little I loved Sprite. It has always been a go to drink and the bottle size is very easy to carry. Sprite is 100x better then Sierra Mist.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA

Love these! Perfect amount of soda in the can so I don't leave much remaining or drink too much soda. Good flavor for just a small hint of bubbly sweetness
Sue V.
Sue V.
Stockton, CA

I grew up drinking sprite lemon lime soda because my parents were big fans of this drink. My childhood consist of this drink so i continue to drink it too.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO

Sprite has always been my favorite. Very refreshing and the taste is great! Not too sugary. Ive even noticed if its at room temp its still very refreshing!
Liliana P.
Liliana P.
UK

Sprite is a good option if you love lemonade kind of flavors, just add a bit of ice, or leave it in the fridge for a while so have a great refreshing drink
Kendall R.
Kendall R.

Sprite is the only pop I can drink. Not a fan or dark pop but can drink soda water because there's no taste so when I need a fizzy drink. This is my go-to.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms

My all time favorite soft drink . It's has the perfect amount of fizz and can be added to any punch to make it amazing :) no caffeine and clean lime taste
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Dallas, TX

Sprite is my go to if I don't feel well. Always has been and always will be. I've tried 7-up and it just makes me feel worse. I like the flavor of sprite.
Abbi F.
Abbi F.
Missoula

Sprite with grape is my favorite. Sprite is a pop that is good on its own but you can add it to so many other products to give it a little flavoring kick.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now