Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Anali G.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
A box of this soda is on my cart every two weeks my family loves it and I do too . Coca-cola is the best brand for me I recomend it .
Ailiz N.
Ailiz N.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Sprite more than 7up! I don't get how people can say that it's the same thing. Sprite will always me one of my favorite sodas.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
This is a classic drink and perfect for times when you don't reallllllly want want soda but you still want some kind of bubbly drink.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
I don't typically let my kids drink soda and I do t drink it al all. But I do let my boys drink Sprite occasionally and they love it.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
It doesn't get better than good old Sprite. Sometimes I just get those cravings and I always feel it fulfilled when I drink a Sprite.
Carley H.
Carley H.
Millington, MI
Sprite is an all time classic that is one of my absolute favorites. I will always go for this choice if i dont know what else to use.
Timicia P.
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO
Sprite is so good!!!! It makes fir a nice refreshing drink on a very hot summer day and love the nice crisp taste Sprite has to offer
Paige H.
Paige H.
I don't hate sprite but I don't love it. It's more or less drank when I don't feel good. It's gentle on the stomach, that's for sure!
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
It has been one of my favorite drinks for a long time and I don't think it's that bad for a choice cause it's not as sugary as others
Delia T.
Delia T.
Mcallen, TX
I buy this one because of friend they came over and that is what they drink but I guess they are good because they only eat with them
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?