Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK

i love this soda!!! it tastes wonderfully refreshing with no bad after taste. it does'nt make me feel bloated like most copycat brands. the price is affordable too!! that's why we always purchase it!!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Niagara Falls

This pop is amazing. It has the original sprite taste with a hint of lemon lime. It's amazing and is so subtle that it changes the flavour oh so much to give it the right taste that just hits the spot
April S.
April S.

I love Sprite! It exceeded my expectations. I hate any brown soda so j usually just have Sprite. It is very affordable if you buy in bulk. It is a great value and I will definitely be buying it again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mission, TX

I love this drink because it's not to heavy for the stomach and it's not dark either, I've always heard that dark drinks are bad for you. So idk but this ones taste so good and it taste so refreshing.
Josie S.
Josie S.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. i like the cans the best. they normally have good sales on sprite and i think it tastes better than sierra mist or other brands. i will continue buying sprite!!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Wichita, KS

Love the taste of Sprite! There are so many favors that can be added to Sprite as well and give you an excellent combination! I would buy this product again and again and would recommend it to anyone!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY

Love love love regular sprite. I always drink it when I'm sick and even when I'm not suck. I'm a continuous buyer of sprite because it has great flavor! It's affordable and one of my go-to drinks!!!!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY

I love Sprite! This is one of my go-to drinks and I love that it doesn't have caffeine. Always so crisp and refreshing. I also like to add a little Malibu Coconut Rum to make a yummy, summery drink :)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA

I try not to drink a lot of soda, but if I do have a craving for it, I like to reach for this product. I don't feel so bad because it has no artificial flavors or colors in it so I don't feel as bad.
Megan V.
Megan V.

Sprite is my go to soda. I always feel better about drinking clear sodas than darker ones. The packaging is nice and the taste is refreshing. It's enough to wet my whistle without being overly sweet.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now