BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
sara T.
sara T.
Reston, VA
It is my favorite lemon and lime soda. It has a the perfect amount of carbon so you can still taste the flavor. It is affordable too.
Cecy P.
Cecy P.
San Pablo, CA
GREAT FOR PARTIES, CAMPING AND FOR THOSE
HOT SUMMER DAYS.
VERY AFFORDABLE, NOT EXPENSIVE.
GREAT REFRESHING TASTE.
LONG TIME CONSUMERS
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.
this has been my go to while I have been sick. settles my stomach and has a great flavor too. my husband uses it as a mixer as well.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Gilbert, AZ
There's just something refreshing about opening up a can or bottle of sprite. If you love citrus then you'll love sprite. So good!!!
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Sprite is such a refreshing soda! I love having one with a snack. No caffeine makes this a perfect soda for kids every now and then.
Abbi M.
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA
Really good, one of my favorite pops. It has a good taste and I like how it doesn't have caffeine. I have drank this for many years.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Portage, IN
I've loved sprite since I was a young child, the refreshing taste, and bubbles. It what I always get when at restaurants. Its great.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
It is my favorite one. I love the lemon flavor that it's have when the weather is very hot o use to drink my sprite lemon lime soda.
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I love everything about Sprite and that is the only soft drink that I will choose to drink on a hot day to cool off its refreshing !
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?