Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY

When I did drink soda I often reached for Sprite. Clear crisp taste. Quenches thirst. And great flavor. Taste good with added lemons and limes on the rocks.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.

When I drink soda this, and dr.pepper are my go to sodas I don't really like cola and Pepsi and other types of sodas except those two. they taste delicious.
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI

Exactly what you would expect in a lemon lime soda. I'm not sure you could change anything about this product to make it better, just don't let it get flat.
Haven S.
Haven S.

Yay Sprite! This is one of my favorite sodas and i just love how refreshing this soda is it gives me life! I'm always drinking it after a long day of work 💚
Jenna C.
Jenna C.

I enjoy drinking Sprite with or without alcohol. It's refreshing on a hot day or in a bar with a mixed drink. It's also nice that there's no caffeine in it.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.

This is the only soda I drink because I like how the flavors are different then other sofas. You can get these practically anywhere and they are affordable.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

This is one of my favorite sodas. It's really sweet and love the lemon flavor. You can mix it with everything. Good price. This is the best of lemon sodas.
Katie Anne P.
Katie Anne P.

Crisp. Refreshing. Good for upset stomach and making mixed drinks. Good if you don't want caffeine but want a soda. Not the best lemon lime soda but works.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO

Sprite has always been my favorite. Very refreshing and the taste is great! Not too sugary. Ive even noticed if its at room temp its still very refreshing!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA

Love these! Perfect amount of soda in the can so I don't leave much remaining or drink too much soda. Good flavor for just a small hint of bubbly sweetness
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now