BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
This is a classic drink and perfect for times when you don't reallllllly want want soda but you still want some kind of bubbly drink.
Ailiz N.
Ailiz N.
Garden Grove , CA
I love Sprite more than 7up! I don't get how people can say that it's the same thing. Sprite will always me one of my favorite sodas.
Karla Q.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
Anali G.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
A box of this soda is on my cart every two weeks my family loves it and I do too . Coca-cola is the best brand for me I recomend it .
Raven R.
Raven R.
Anytime I get a tummy ache or am not feeling good; there's just something about an ice cold sprite that helps to make me feel better!
Carley H.
Carley H.
Millington, MI
Sprite is an all time classic that is one of my absolute favorites. I will always go for this choice if i dont know what else to use.
sara T.
sara T.
Reston, VA
It is my favorite lemon and lime soda. It has a the perfect amount of carbon so you can still taste the flavor. It is affordable too.
Cecy P.
Cecy P.
San Pablo, CA
GREAT FOR PARTIES, CAMPING AND FOR THOSE
HOT SUMMER DAYS.
VERY AFFORDABLE, NOT EXPENSIVE.
GREAT REFRESHING TASTE.
LONG TIME CONSUMERS
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since I was a kid I have loved Sprite and it has always been my go to soda. It is also easy to get anywhere around the country.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?