BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Rebekah R.
I love Sprite. It just better to me than any other caffeine soda. Taste good and the acid bubbles fulfill your taste buds. Great pack for any company coming over or just have a big family in general. I always buy this pack of 24.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love the fact that sprite contains no caffeine. It's a clear soda that does not cause me to have breakouts. Yet I can enjoy it with chips,pizza,chicken ,popcorn. A great beverage to drink on a hot day!!
Melissa M.
Clinton, OK
Love the lemon taste
Always a refreshing soda
Love the few flavors
They have
Always love the colorful greens the cans
Or
Bottles labels
Are
My kids
Love Sprite
Something I can drink
When I am sick
Talisa E.
Usually my go to soda. The lemon and lime tastes make it feel refreshing and tasty. It's sweet enough to give you the sugar kick you want out of soda. I alway like sprite over other sodas and I'm glad the taste hasn't changed much.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
If you want to feel refreshed after drinking something then you want to drink Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda! The two natural tasting flavors are amazing and with the carbonation are perfect! It's never expensive and it's so good and sweet!
Diana H.
Who hasn't had Sprite tbh? You can buy it everywhere. Sprite has and always will be the classic lemon lime soda. Refreshing and bubbly. Great to have whenever! Everyone I would recommend Sprite to has probably already had Sprite.
Samantha W.
Mannford, OK
One of my favorites! It's delicious and refreshing! My whole family enjoy it and it also helps settle upset stomachs. It's affordable and definitely meets all of my expectations. Would definitely recommend!
Saher K.
San Antonio, TX
I love soda sprite has many benefits it goes great with crackers if you have the stomach flu, and also helps with gas due to the lemon and carbonation! Its taste refreshing and doesn't make you feel unhealty afterward like coke does
Laken R.
Gainesville, FL
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I quit drinking the dark colored sodas when I was pregnant and now they taste terrible, but sprite is always there to quench my thirst and has a very good taste
Marva G.
Seabrook, TX
Very refreshing beverage. Best served cold. Very inexpensive if bought in bulk sizes. Lemon lime flavor goes hand & hand with this drink. Very nice quality drink and I've been drinking it forever.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?