Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX

The first sip of sprite is so strong! I love it. Not only is sprite a great soda on a normal day, but it's also my favorite drink for when I'm sick.
whitney c.
whitney c.

My personal favorite soda. I don't drink anything else, they don't compare lol. I just love sprite and would choose it over, dr. pepper, pepsi, etc.
bridget c.
bridget c.

A classic soda. A refreshing taste and you can get it almost anywhere. There are other flavors but i think you can never go wrong with the original.
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME

Sprite is the best. It's delicious with no caffeine. A refreshing drink at any time and you can drink it with just about anything. I'd recommend it!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS

Probably easily my favorite soda. Not as much caffeine as other sodas and not overly sweet like most of the other sodas. Also works well for nausea.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL

Sprite is a good drink to have on hand when you have an upset stomach. We drink it often when little cousins are over since it doesn't wire them
Up.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY

I drink sprite almost everyday with me being pregnant it's almost the only thing I can drink that soothes mt stomach well.enough To be able to eat.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, OH

It's always been my go to drink for when my stomach is feeling a bit uneasy, it's always so refreshing to drink and is a perfect summer time drink!
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Marshville, NC

This is my favorite soda, it has a great taste and I love the carbonation. It's also easy on the stomach so it's good when you aren't feeling well.
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA

So far so good. My all time grab on in store. I'm a 0 calorie addict it really fits my wants.and also the taste is so refreshing a thirst quincher.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now