Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Sprite is my go-to soda when it comes to parties or just hanging out. The taste is definitely what I like and it's bubbly. Also the taste stays after been open for a while which is great.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It is always refreshing, tasty and Craig. Sprite can be expensive depending on where you buy it. The flavor is worth the price and i would recommend to others.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.

Quien no ha tomado Sprite no ha vivido un dia caluroso, la mejor sensación refrescante que he tenido con bebidas carbonatadas, ese sabor lima limon es de otro mundo! uno de mis favoritos!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Hayden, AL

Sprite is a delicious thirst quenching drink. It has a refreshing citrus taste. It is my go to when I'm sick or not feeling well. It is definitely one of the most refreshing soda drinks.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Eufaula, AL

Absolutely love sprite always been one of my favorite sodas whether it be just a relaxing drink during the hot summer day or when I'm not feeling well.. great for settling upset stomachs
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK

Sprite is a refreshing citrus soda. It is great for those painfully hot days in the South. Also when I am feeling a bit ill a little bit of sprite and some crackers always seems to help.
Janay T.
Janay T.
Lafayette, LA

Great taste. I don't really drink soda that much but a good sprite with some good food is always refreshing. I have not tried their other flavors but I'm sure it will taste just as good.
SANDRA V.
SANDRA V.

This drink I've known her all my life, is super refreshing, does not contain chemical dyes and other soft drinks, has an intense flavor that makes you drink more and more, everyone loves
Erin P.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY

Best lemon-lime soda there is. I think this is much more refreshing and delicious than 7up, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist and other lemon-lime soda. I think the diet is a bit gross though...
Waj U.
Waj U.
Alpharetta, GA

Gimme some Sprite with a bag of kettle cooked chips and it's my favorite snack that can ever be. Just the perfect hint of sugar and lime in this drink makes my day every time I drink it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now