Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY

My favorite lemon lime carbonated drink. It's been around since before I was born & i grew up on it since I was able to drink soda. Definitely a yummy go to.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY

Sprite is sure to quench your thirst! Don't drink it too fast, though! It may burn your nose from the carbonation! Always helps soothe a sore throat as well!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

I honestly don't drink this very much but when I do it really hits the spot. A very lemony lime bite to it and very thirst quenching even though it's a soda!
Ciarra R.
Ciarra R.
Antelope, CA

Sprite is always a go to drink ! Because everyone loves it ! It's definitely a refreshing drink . And is always there when your sick as well which is great !
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Oklahoma City, OK

I just had a good cold sprite and it was awesome. I love the refreshing lime taste it has and I was also informed that clear pop is better for you than dark.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.

Great caffeinated beverage that mixes well with any kind of juice. Love keeping this around the house for myself and guests. Good drink for when you're sick.
Viannely G.
Viannely G.
Clifton, NJ

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

I love this! Especially after getting it slightly frozen in the freezer turning it into a sprite slushie on hot summer days! I highly recommend you try this!
Krystal A.
Krystal A.

Very refreshing. Since I do t drink lots of sida anymore this tastes sweeter than I remember, but whenever I want something carbonated this is my go to Soda.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Noblesville, IN

Sprite is the Perfect beverage when looking for carbonated but not caffeine! Sometimes we just want a fresh crisp tasting drink and Sprite is my first choice
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now