Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
This soda is sooo good and refreshing. I prefer this over 7up because it taste way better. I like how its not strong to drink as well
Anali G.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
A box of this soda is on my cart every two weeks my family loves it and I do too . Coca-cola is the best brand for me I recomend it .
Cecy P.
Cecy P.
San Pablo, CA
GREAT FOR PARTIES, CAMPING AND FOR THOSE
HOT SUMMER DAYS.
VERY AFFORDABLE, NOT EXPENSIVE.
GREAT REFRESHING TASTE.
LONG TIME CONSUMERS
I really don't like Sprite I don't mind drinking it but is just something I wouldnt drink. I don't like lemon flavor. repeat consumer
Ailiz N.
Ailiz N.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Sprite more than 7up! I don't get how people can say that it's the same thing. Sprite will always me one of my favorite sodas.
Karla Q.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
This is a classic drink and perfect for times when you don't reallllllly want want soda but you still want some kind of bubbly drink.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
It doesn't get better than good old Sprite. Sometimes I just get those cravings and I always feel it fulfilled when I drink a Sprite.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
I don't typically let my kids drink soda and I do t drink it al all. But I do let my boys drink Sprite occasionally and they love it.
Carley H.
Carley H.
Millington, MI
Sprite is an all time classic that is one of my absolute favorites. I will always go for this choice if i dont know what else to use.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?