Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Mcallen, TX

Basically great for everything I eat! Love the acidic burn it gives you! It's so refreshing and tasty every time! Definitely a must buy whenever I can
Halle D.
Halle D.
Temecula, CA

My favorite non-carbonated option. Perfect for when you go out but don't want to be sitting up in bed until 3 am, and plus it tastes great with vodka!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Jerseyville, IL

Dark soda makes me sick so I tend to only drink Sprite or tea and this is my favorite soda even if it's hot and you really need a drink it taste good
Sonam s.
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC

I always get this later when I go out to fancy restaurants because it's light and not to have a concert and how I am already eating burgers and fries
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH

Sprite is a family favorite in our house. Its crisp taste is very refreshing. We also mix it with different beverages to make other delicious drinks.
Carlos R.
Carlos R.

Me encanta sprite desde pequeño era una de mis bebidas favoritas porque era como beber agua pero dulce definitivamente no hay otra que se le compare.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Mandeville, LA

1 can of Sprite is a treat for the kids in our house. It's a sugary treat but no caffeine! I love having a Sprite with my dinner. It's so refreshing!
Tisha R.
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC

We give this to our Littles when we want to give them a treat buy don't want them pumped up on caffeine. It's fizzy and tastes good and they love it.
María NL M.
María NL M.

me encanta la esprait yo creo que no es necesari alargarme me gusta mucho y siempre la compro es muy deliciosa y es un buen complemento para cada dia
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT

this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now