BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
This is a classic drink and perfect for times when you don't reallllllly want want soda but you still want some kind of bubbly drink.
Ailiz N.
Ailiz N.
Garden Grove , CA
I love Sprite more than 7up! I don't get how people can say that it's the same thing. Sprite will always me one of my favorite sodas.
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
It has been one of my favorite drinks for a long time and I don't think it's that bad for a choice cause it's not as sugary as others
Happy P.
Happy P.
Willis, TX
I think that this product is excellent!! And everyone should try this in their life span!!(unless allergic to any of the ingredients)
I really don't like Sprite I don't mind drinking it but is just something I wouldnt drink. I don't like lemon flavor. repeat consumer
Anali G.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
A box of this soda is on my cart every two weeks my family loves it and I do too . Coca-cola is the best brand for me I recomend it .
Angie D.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My favorite soda. Freash smooth and satisfing. Not too sweet and great to mix with your favorite juice, wine, or alcoholic beverages.
Raven R.
Raven R.
Anytime I get a tummy ache or am not feeling good; there's just something about an ice cold sprite that helps to make me feel better!
Karla Q.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
Carley H.
Carley H.
Millington, MI
Sprite is an all time classic that is one of my absolute favorites. I will always go for this choice if i dont know what else to use.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?