Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Haven S.
Haven S.

Yay Sprite! This is one of my favorite sodas and i just love how refreshing this soda is it gives me life! I'm always drinking it after a long day of work 💚
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN

This was so helpful when you are sick with the flu its not to strong I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't feel good or not one with a lot of sugar.
Syesha L.
Syesha L.
Anderson, SC

Ever since I was little I loved Sprite. It has always been a go to drink and the bottle size is very easy to carry. Sprite is 100x better then Sierra Mist.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

This is one of my favorite sodas. It's really sweet and love the lemon flavor. You can mix it with everything. Good price. This is the best of lemon sodas.
Liliana P.
Liliana P.
UK

Sprite is a good option if you love lemonade kind of flavors, just add a bit of ice, or leave it in the fridge for a while so have a great refreshing drink
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO

Sprite has always been my favorite. Very refreshing and the taste is great! Not too sugary. Ive even noticed if its at room temp its still very refreshing!
Katie Anne P.
Katie Anne P.

Crisp. Refreshing. Good for upset stomach and making mixed drinks. Good if you don't want caffeine but want a soda. Not the best lemon lime soda but works.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA

Love these! Perfect amount of soda in the can so I don't leave much remaining or drink too much soda. Good flavor for just a small hint of bubbly sweetness
Sue V.
Sue V.
Stockton, CA

I grew up drinking sprite lemon lime soda because my parents were big fans of this drink. My childhood consist of this drink so i continue to drink it too.
Kendall R.
Kendall R.

Sprite is the only pop I can drink. Not a fan or dark pop but can drink soda water because there's no taste so when I need a fizzy drink. This is my go-to.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now