Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Love the lemon lime taste of sprite. Affordable and usually easy to find at any store. Recommend to those who do not like dark drinks!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
este refresco es para mi uno de mis favoritos, su sabor me encanta y creo que soy adicta a el jaja.. me encanta a la hora del almuerzo
Ash K.
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI
A go to drink. I can't have caffeine so this is the perfect option. And this is great to mix with alcohol, a great way to make it fun!
Tina L.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ
I always drink Sprite when I do drink soda. I sometimes need the carbonation and Sprite is usually my go to beverage for some bubbles.
Abigayle S.
Abigayle S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite classic Lemon Lime soda! Always refreshing, and never dissapoints. I pick it up on my way home from work almost every day.
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
This soda is sooo good and refreshing. I prefer this over 7up because it taste way better. I like how its not strong to drink as well
Karla Q.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
Ailiz N.
Ailiz N.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Sprite more than 7up! I don't get how people can say that it's the same thing. Sprite will always me one of my favorite sodas.
Anali G.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
A box of this soda is on my cart every two weeks my family loves it and I do too . Coca-cola is the best brand for me I recomend it .
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?