Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Audrianna A.
Audrianna A.
Salt Lake City

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda was very crisp and refreshing. I was dehydrated and decided to go for one and it was very good. It quenched my thirst and I would re purches for my future thirst needs.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Trenton, MI

Love this drink!!! Great blend of citrus of lemon and lime. I prefer it over Sierrea Mist. Although they are both great. I am a repeat custmer of this product. For the price its a good value.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love this soda! the lemon adds a little extra taste to it. I normally love water with a lemon or even seltzer with a lemon. So the taste of this taste very very refreshing and is affordable
Martina P.
Martina P.
Spokane, WA

If you are feeling nauseated and not feeling well and are needing that soft carbonation, this drink will definitely help. Every time I am sick, I have this on hand to give me that extra kick.
Esta bebida la tomo desde pequeña ya que en casa os gusta mucho y pues en la lata es practico de llevar en la cartera, mochila, maleta, todo os queda genial y con galleta de agua es riquizima
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA

I'm a huge fan of this when I'm not feeling well, it's just light and refreshing enough to settle a tummy ache. The flavor is smooth and doesn't bite back like other citrus drinks tend to do.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas since I was a kid! This summer I drank a lot of it because I choose it over the caffeine sodas. It's just refreshing and good tasting. Perfect on a hot day!
Ana L.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK

I love Sprite! I drink this when I have stomach problems and it helps calm it down! I love the clenching flavor of lemon and lime in this soda! It is great for kids on a day out at the park!!
Adriana Q.
Adriana Q.
Ivanhoe, NC

I use to drink this in every single restaurant or any even we would go to!
Also as in my Hispanic heritage, we believe that sprite helps to feel better in a lot of such as like stomach ache!
Allie S.
Allie S.

Sprite is the best for when you have a belly ache or are sick... The carbonation really help settle your stomach... Not to mention, it's great for other reasons as well and I love the taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now