BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Timicia P.
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO
Sprite is so good!!!! It makes fir a nice refreshing drink on a very hot summer day and love the nice crisp taste Sprite has to offer
Raven R.
Raven R.
Anytime I get a tummy ache or am not feeling good; there's just something about an ice cold sprite that helps to make me feel better!
Karla Q.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
I don't typically let my kids drink soda and I do t drink it al all. But I do let my boys drink Sprite occasionally and they love it.
I really don't like Sprite I don't mind drinking it but is just something I wouldnt drink. I don't like lemon flavor. repeat consumer
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
This soda is sooo good and refreshing. I prefer this over 7up because it taste way better. I like how its not strong to drink as well
MeChe P.
MeChe P.
Es una bebida con un agradable sabor, sin embargo no recomiendo su consumo diario ya que las gaseosas son perjudiciales para la salud
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
It doesn't get better than good old Sprite. Sometimes I just get those cravings and I always feel it fulfilled when I drink a Sprite.
Ailiz N.
Ailiz N.
Garden Grove , CA
I love Sprite more than 7up! I don't get how people can say that it's the same thing. Sprite will always me one of my favorite sodas.
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
It has been one of my favorite drinks for a long time and I don't think it's that bad for a choice cause it's not as sugary as others
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?