Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Chynna S.
Chynna S.

Classics soda love how refreshing Sprite is with a meal or on a hot day! I think they changed the flavor as it tastes like it has more of a lemon kick to it!!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Sprite is really great when you are sick. It tastes similar to Mountain Due. I usually don't drink sprite unless it's the only option but it isn't bad at all.
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR

A soda at lunch is sometimes just the sugar boost I need mid-day. Sprite doesn't have the added dyes for color, so I feel a little better about drinking that.
Kiki O.
Kiki O.

I really don't have that much to say about this soda,, all I have to say is that this soda taste so good,, like its the perfect combination of lemon and lime.
Edie R.
Edie R.
La Habra, CA

These are great cold.. Not so much warm. I like these after they have been in the fridge awhile and are nice and cold. Very refreshing and quenches my thirst.
Heather F.
Heather F.

I enjoy this product to help alleviate stomach issues and morning sickness. The bubbly lemon lime flavor is very refreshing, and soothing on an upset stomach.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

I love the lemon taste that this soda offers I just sometimes have to shake the can to get some of the fizz out because I believe that there is a lot of fizz.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Peyton, CO

Love the crisp taste of a can of sprite. But it is very sugary tasting to me. So if you don't want all that sugar then don't get one to drink. Not expensive.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

I love sprite, it has a great lemon-lime flavor and isn't too carbonated. Sometimes is a little sweet, but tastes best when it's on ice or put in the fridge!
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY

My favorite lemon lime carbonated drink. It's been around since before I was born & i grew up on it since I was able to drink soda. Definitely a yummy go to.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now