BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Amber O.
Union, SC
Sprite is my absolute favorite! It has no caffeine or added colors so it is better for you than most sodas. It has 100% natural flavors. I make sure to always keep these in my fridge. It is much better tasting than the other brands of lemon lime soda!
cynthia y.
San jose, CA
Clean crisp refreshing and perfect for party's and great when on sale . It's a must have .
Gabby R.
Perris, CA
Sprite lemon lime soda is good. Perfect balance of flavor and bubbles, you can taste the lemon lime but it's not over powering
Yareimy G.
This is the best soda hands down I love Sprite I've been drinking it forever it's my go to soda it also goes well mixed with other things
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Sprite is my favorite go to soda. It is crisp and refreshing. It's sweet but not too sweet. I like that it doesn't have caffeine or artificial colors.
Tiffany T.
Waterbury, CT
Sprite is one of the best sodas ever and its good and its my favorite soda
Kayla R.
Ozark, MO
Love Sprite! It has so many purposes! It's great to settle upset stomachs and it's my go to for making mix drinks. It has always met expectations and I feel it beats out all of its competitors. Will be picking some up next time we go to the store!
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
I love Sprite. Its so awesome. I like drinking it when it's like at the slushy stage.
Jimena P.
I love this soda! I drink it a lot. I think it has great flavors. I would recommend iy
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
Super refreshing. Love this on a hot summer day. Classic flavor is the best.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?