Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Gretna, LA

This is my favorite soda to mix with alcohol. Not too heavy and won't get you drunk too fast like diet sodas will. Best with captain Morgan with a lime
Rachael B.
Rachael B.

Such a great and refreshing beverage. This soda is such a great thirst quenching drink. Great combination of lemon and lime sure to quench your thirst!
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Sauk Rapids, MN

I like sprite because if I spill it, it doesn't stain. It tastes fresh and filling. It walked me up without needing all of those unnecessary additives.
Tierra R.
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La

I love sprite this is the best soda ever if I go to a restaurant this is the only thing that I get or otherwise get some tea but this is my first go to
Josie C.
Josie C.
Point Marion, Pa

This is my go to soda when I have an upset stomach or just don't wanna feel bloated. I can drink this and feel fine. It's such a citrus lovable flavor.
katie R.
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ

I'm rating this product five stars because I like to drink it on occasion and I can allow the kids to have it occasionally because there's no caffeine.
Mireya B.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA

It's my favorite drink. I love how it taste. You wull always see a sprite in my hand if i were to be at a restaurant or at the mall... i really like it
Chelsie N.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR

THis is my go to everytime I'm at a restaurant and it's the perfect one to drink when your throat needs a carbonated soda to break through the coating!
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

I don't usually drink soda but when i do i only drink sprite and usually its when i have a stomach ache bcs for some reason always makes me feel better.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I love this whenever I want something a little lighter or more refreshing. Also helps a lot with tummy aches! This has always been a personal favorite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?