Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Heather F.
Heather F.

I enjoy this product to help alleviate stomach issues and morning sickness. The bubbly lemon lime flavor is very refreshing, and soothing on an upset stomach.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

I love the lemon taste that this soda offers I just sometimes have to shake the can to get some of the fizz out because I believe that there is a lot of fizz.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

I love sprite, it has a great lemon-lime flavor and isn't too carbonated. Sometimes is a little sweet, but tastes best when it's on ice or put in the fridge!
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY

My favorite lemon lime carbonated drink. It's been around since before I was born & i grew up on it since I was able to drink soda. Definitely a yummy go to.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY

Sprite is sure to quench your thirst! Don't drink it too fast, though! It may burn your nose from the carbonation! Always helps soothe a sore throat as well!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

I honestly don't drink this very much but when I do it really hits the spot. A very lemony lime bite to it and very thirst quenching even though it's a soda!
Ciarra R.
Ciarra R.
Antelope, CA

Sprite is always a go to drink ! Because everyone loves it ! It's definitely a refreshing drink . And is always there when your sick as well which is great !
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Oklahoma City, OK

I just had a good cold sprite and it was awesome. I love the refreshing lime taste it has and I was also informed that clear pop is better for you than dark.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.

Great caffeinated beverage that mixes well with any kind of juice. Love keeping this around the house for myself and guests. Good drink for when you're sick.
Viannely G.
Viannely G.
Clifton, NJ

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now