BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA
Really good, one of my favorite pops. It has a good taste and I like how it doesn't have caffeine. I have drank this for many years.
Babli R.
Woodside, NY
One of the few drinks that are not colored. Love the crisp refreshing taste. If I had to pick a drink for a meal it would be Sprite.
Joni B.
Madison, TN
Sprites are basically the only thing I drink I love them so much! They seem to always be good either hot or cold sprite is wonderful
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Sprite is always to go to drink for me it's not a dark drink that make your stomach hurt it helps with stomach aches and sometimes .
Kaylee S.
Gilbert, AZ
There's just something refreshing about opening up a can or bottle of sprite. If you love citrus then you'll love sprite. So good!!!
Alyssa K.
Sprite is such a refreshing soda! I love having one with a snack. No caffeine makes this a perfect soda for kids every now and then.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
It's refreshing and tastes great especially on a hot summer day. This was the only soda I could drink while pregnant besides squirt.
Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite sodas. It is also a good soda to drink when your stomach is upset. It's light and refreshing and I really like it
Lauren H.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since I was a kid I have loved Sprite and it has always been my go to soda. It is also easy to get anywhere around the country.
shofol a.
Wichita, KS
Sprite is a good drink, I dont usually drink them as much but it depends on what im doing and if I really want some lemon in my body
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?