Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
este refresco es para mi uno de mis favoritos, su sabor me encanta y creo que soy adicta a el jaja.. me encanta a la hora del almuerzo
Ash K.
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI
A go to drink. I can't have caffeine so this is the perfect option. And this is great to mix with alcohol, a great way to make it fun!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL
We usually keep a 12 pack around the house somewhere. Don't drink it all the time, but nice to have on hand in case of a stomach ache!
Monserrat M.
Monserrat M.
Sun Valley, NV
I enjoy drink this and many other sodas each day, it's an addiction. I just love the flavor each one especially this one and Coca Cola
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.
Sprite lemon lime soda is a classic, crisp, and refreshing taste. Its not an over powering sugar drink that pairs well with your meal.
Scott M.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ
A great refreshing taste alone or with a meal...I drink it all the time. A light, subtle taste that leaves their competitors behind...
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Abigayle S.
Abigayle S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite classic Lemon Lime soda! Always refreshing, and never dissapoints. I pick it up on my way home from work almost every day.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Love the lemon lime taste of sprite. Affordable and usually easy to find at any store. Recommend to those who do not like dark drinks!
Roger T.
Roger T.
Sprite is one of my favorites soda drinks that i really enjoy, taste really good for me and it has an accessible price that i will pay
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?