Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Bentley S.
Bentley S.
Auburn, AL

The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Monroe, MI

Sprite is refreshing, it's perfect when your looking for a liter pop that's not just syrup tasting. Sprite is also great mixed with just about anything.
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is the only thing that my husband drink regardless of where he goes. If he go a restaurant he get sprint. He said that he love the lemon lime taste
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

This drink is also one of my go to drinks when I am sick. Something about it just settles you. The packing catches the eye and I will be a repeat buyer.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Minneapolis, MN

Sprite is the only soda we allow the kiddose to drink and they love it. It's super refressing without the icky sugaring feeling you get from other sodas
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

Spirite is the only carbonated drink I keep in my house beside ginger ale. The cold sweeten taste of it, I love it.. Really can't keep it in the house..
Mary R.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL

My favorite soda ever!! The taste is great and it's affordable. Great colors and the packaging is cute. It's so good and I will definitely keep buying.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. I have been drinking sprite since High School and I still love it.
Yaiza M.
Yaiza M.
Oviedo, FL

super refrescante bebida. tiene un sabor suave pero a la misma vez dulcesito. la uso para crear otras bebidas tambien es muy buena ademas es economica.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA

If I'm gonna have a lemon-lime soda this is my first choice over 7up or mmm oh forgot the name of the other biggest brand - anyway I like this one best
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?