Add a Photo

Photos (80)
sarah m.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI

Favorite kind of citrus pop. Always my first choice. I love that theres no caffiene in it. Im caffiene sensitive so my choice of pop are very limited
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT

this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Sonam s.
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC

I always get this later when I go out to fancy restaurants because it's light and not to have a concert and how I am already eating burgers and fries
Marinda B.
Marinda B.

Sprite is a classic! I like Sprite over 7-Up because I often think 7-up tastes grass-like. Sprite is very refreshing and also adds to a great mojito.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

We keep sprite in our fridge. It's refreshing but has no caffeine. It's nice to enjoy a soda if we'd like but not have to worry about extra caffeine.
Thais F.
Thais F.
Porto Feliz SP

T h is product is great, I drink always because is fresh, in warm days, in barbecues, I always ask in restaurants, pubs, clubs, this is a easy access
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH

Sprite is a family favorite in our house. Its crisp taste is very refreshing. We also mix it with different beverages to make other delicious drinks.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Jerseyville, IL

Dark soda makes me sick so I tend to only drink Sprite or tea and this is my favorite soda even if it's hot and you really need a drink it taste good
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN

I love Sprite! Has been a favorite of mine for years. It tastes so refreshing and has lots of great flavors. I prefer it to other off brand "sprites"
Carmen L.
Carmen L.

We used when the kids are sick. The price are OK. And the new convenient package it's amazing for kids because it's the quantity necessary for them.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now