Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Ana C.
Ana C.

Sprinte é o melhor , bebo igual água, bom pra beber com comida, pois não enche e o gosto é maravilhoso , não tem muito gás e da ate pra usar como água tônica
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

I love this! Especially after getting it slightly frozen in the freezer turning it into a sprite slushie on hot summer days! I highly recommend you try this!
Anna P.
Anna P.

It tastes good. Very fizzy and can definitely taste the lemon. It is a bit pricy for its quality though. It is like a slighty worse version of mountain dew.
Maryana W.
Maryana W.

My favorite soda ever. I try to be healthy and have a good diet but when I need a little splurge this is my go-to. Very good for the price, and no caffeine!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY

When I did drink soda I often reached for Sprite. Clear crisp taste. Quenches thirst. And great flavor. Taste good with added lemons and limes on the rocks.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA

One oft favorite sodas this product a lot of people like it doesn't have a strong caffeine taste so that's a good thing.I will be getting this product again
Jenna C.
Jenna C.

I enjoy drinking Sprite with or without alcohol. It's refreshing on a hot day or in a bar with a mixed drink. It's also nice that there's no caffeine in it.
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN

This was so helpful when you are sick with the flu its not to strong I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't feel good or not one with a lot of sugar.
Joi R.
Joi R.
Dacula, GA

I absolutely love sprite! The snap of the lime after the lemon makes the sprite so much better. I love carbonated sodas and Sprite is always a go-to for me!
Margaret M.
Margaret M.

This is the only soda I drink because I like how the flavors are different then other sofas. You can get these practically anywhere and they are affordable.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now