BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Evelyn N.
Evelyn N.
I have no favorite kind of soda but for a soft taste I like sprite. Where I come from they also use it when you have an upset stomach.
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Roger T.
Roger T.
Sprite is one of my favorites soda drinks that i really enjoy, taste really good for me and it has an accessible price that i will pay
Tori P.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.
Sprite lemon lime soda is a classic, crisp, and refreshing taste. Its not an over powering sugar drink that pairs well with your meal.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
este refresco es para mi uno de mis favoritos, su sabor me encanta y creo que soy adicta a el jaja.. me encanta a la hora del almuerzo
Abigayle S.
Abigayle S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite classic Lemon Lime soda! Always refreshing, and never dissapoints. I pick it up on my way home from work almost every day.
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX
I'd rather have sprite if I'm going with a carbonated drink! I like it doesn't have caffeine so it's great to give a cup to my kiddos.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL
We usually keep a 12 pack around the house somewhere. Don't drink it all the time, but nice to have on hand in case of a stomach ache!
Paige H.
Paige H.
I don't hate sprite but I don't love it. It's more or less drank when I don't feel good. It's gentle on the stomach, that's for sure!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?