Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Claudia D.
Claudia D.

love it actually i am drinking one right now and in every drink i give to this i like it the most it have a magnificent flavor and a beautiful packing
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Mcallen, TX

Basically great for everything I eat! Love the acidic burn it gives you! It's so refreshing and tasty every time! Definitely a must buy whenever I can
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

We keep sprite in our fridge. It's refreshing but has no caffeine. It's nice to enjoy a soda if we'd like but not have to worry about extra caffeine.
Nidia E.
Nidia E.
Tucson

Has to be my favorite soda it's very good when you're stomach is upset and can't drink heavy stuff I drink this doesn't have a lot of caffeine in it!
Ali L.
Ali L.
Mandeville, LA

1 can of Sprite is a treat for the kids in our house. It's a sugary treat but no caffeine! I love having a Sprite with my dinner. It's so refreshing!
Tisha R.
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC

We give this to our Littles when we want to give them a treat buy don't want them pumped up on caffeine. It's fizzy and tastes good and they love it.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Jerseyville, IL

Dark soda makes me sick so I tend to only drink Sprite or tea and this is my favorite soda even if it's hot and you really need a drink it taste good
Carlos R.
Carlos R.

Me encanta sprite desde pequeño era una de mis bebidas favoritas porque era como beber agua pero dulce definitivamente no hay otra que se le compare.
María NL M.
María NL M.

me encanta la esprait yo creo que no es necesari alargarme me gusta mucho y siempre la compro es muy deliciosa y es un buen complemento para cada dia
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT

this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now