BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Jackson Heights, NY
Since I found out colored sodas stain your teeth I enjoyed drinking Sprite knowing it helps me digest my food and doesn't stain at all
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Hannibal
I really love sprite. It's basically my most favorite soda by far. If you want a somewhat sweet, carbonated drink you should try this!
Tori P.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Evelyn N.
Evelyn N.
I have no favorite kind of soda but for a soft taste I like sprite. Where I come from they also use it when you have an upset stomach.
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Raven R.
Raven R.
Anytime I get a tummy ache or am not feeling good; there's just something about an ice cold sprite that helps to make me feel better!
Paige H.
Paige H.
I don't hate sprite but I don't love it. It's more or less drank when I don't feel good. It's gentle on the stomach, that's for sure!
Timicia P.
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO
Sprite is so good!!!! It makes fir a nice refreshing drink on a very hot summer day and love the nice crisp taste Sprite has to offer
Karla Q.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
MeChe P.
MeChe P.
Es una bebida con un agradable sabor, sin embargo no recomiendo su consumo diario ya que las gaseosas son perjudiciales para la salud
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?