Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Nidia E.
Nidia E.
Tucson

Has to be my favorite soda it's very good when you're stomach is upset and can't drink heavy stuff I drink this doesn't have a lot of caffeine in it!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Seattle

Good soda when I'm in the mood to have a soda, as I don't drink them very much. But this definitely has a great s subtle taste compared to other soda
Ali L.
Ali L.
Mandeville, LA

1 can of Sprite is a treat for the kids in our house. It's a sugary treat but no caffeine! I love having a Sprite with my dinner. It's so refreshing!
sarah m.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI

Favorite kind of citrus pop. Always my first choice. I love that theres no caffiene in it. Im caffiene sensitive so my choice of pop are very limited
Marinda B.
Marinda B.

Sprite is a classic! I like Sprite over 7-Up because I often think 7-up tastes grass-like. Sprite is very refreshing and also adds to a great mojito.
Pork C.
Pork C.
Onalaska, WI

I love Sprite and I am so happy that it is a caffeine free drink. I sometimes let my kids have a little bit of soda and I always go for caffeine free
Katherine E.
Katherine E.

Who don't like the classic drinks anymore I still. Love them they go old on you an you know there is always great flavor everytime it hits your mouth
Carmen L.
Carmen L.

We used when the kids are sick. The price are OK. And the new convenient package it's amazing for kids because it's the quantity necessary for them.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.

Sprite is the only thing that I drink when I am not feeling well. I always have this on stock during the winter months just in case the flu happens.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

I prefer sprite over coke! So of course I'm going to give this a good rating lol. I actually like when I can taste the lemon kick to it in the soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now