Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Jae I K.
Jae I K.
Great for small get togethers and its keeps everyone in good moods. Gives the other people who don't drink a beverage other than water.
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Sprint is so good and freshing. I love to drink sprint with ice I also use sprint for mixed drinks. Sprite is my favorite kind of soda.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
I love sprite because it's caffeine free and I can drink it while I'm pregnant without feeling too guilty. Plus it goes great in punch!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite sodas! Can't go wrong with the lemon lime flavor, and it's good for mixed drinks and punches! Refreshing and simple!
Monique S.
Monique S.
Austin, TX
My favorite soda, if my stomach is upset Ill usually drink a sprite. Doesn't make me feel dehydrated or bloated like other soft drinks.
jahnai s.
jahnai s.
Smyrna, GA
this is like the only soda i drink really god i love it so much. even though i dont really drink soda but you know they are really good
Christi J.
Christi J.
Marysville, CA
Sprite is a must have in our house as it is the favorite of one of the sides great crisp taste with no caffeine makes it a great option
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
By far my favorite soda, the flavor isn't over the top and is refreshing. Also when I'm feeling a little queasy this is a go to for me!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Sprite is super good. It's the only soda I like that doesn't have caffine in it. Sprite is super good I like to drink it when I'm sick
Tori P.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?