BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
By far my favorite soda, the flavor isn't over the top and is refreshing. Also when I'm feeling a little queasy this is a go to for me!
Deena M.
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA
I love these containers. My little sister loves these cans. They are pretty carbonated but definitely a giggle maker wit b the bubbles.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Sprite is super good. It's the only soda I like that doesn't have caffine in it. Sprite is super good I like to drink it when I'm sick
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Jackson Heights, NY
Since I found out colored sodas stain your teeth I enjoyed drinking Sprite knowing it helps me digest my food and doesn't stain at all
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lebanon, OH
Sprite is my favorite pop. I don't drink anything else because it hurts my stomach. This never hurts my stomach and it is no calories.
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.
Sprite lemon lime soda is a classic, crisp, and refreshing taste. Its not an over powering sugar drink that pairs well with your meal.
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX
I'd rather have sprite if I'm going with a carbonated drink! I like it doesn't have caffeine so it's great to give a cup to my kiddos.
Roger T.
Roger T.
Sprite is one of my favorites soda drinks that i really enjoy, taste really good for me and it has an accessible price that i will pay
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Love the lemon lime taste of sprite. Affordable and usually easy to find at any store. Recommend to those who do not like dark drinks!
Tori P.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?