Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Sprite is one of my favorite non-cola sodas. I love the fresh lemony taste with just the perfect amount of carbonation. Great refresher. Its also great in the evenings when I need caffeine-free.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR

Go to soda. Great with dinner. Great for a hot day. Cold night. Mix with a drink and drink it when your stomach isn't feeling too well. I don't drink sodas that often but when I do. It's Sprite.
Anibal M.
Anibal M.

It is an excellent soda unique in its flavor and its foaming a fantastic mixture and unique flavor is very easy to take and never loses its style or essence that separates them from other world
Emily S.
Emily S.
Nixa, MO

Sprite soda is a classic and is great for any mood and pairs wonderful with any food. Sprite has been my favorite carbonated beverage for many years now. Great refrigerated or room temperature.
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
Murrieta, CA

I love Sprite! Perfect with a meal when I feel like having a soda but do not want to feel so weighed down. It does not have nearly as much carbonation and is a little bit lighter on my stomach.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
NORWICH

I find this product so refreshing during a hot day and it is certainly better than some similar products I have tried. I think the product is a good price and affordable. Others should try this
Carlene L.
Carlene L.
Saskatoon

This drink is really refreshing and great. The can isn't the prettiest though, and the drink isn't super lemony or limey like it says, but I still love it! I really enjoy it, and how it tastes.
Ariela H.
Ariela H.

I love me some sprite I sometime order it when I am at a restaurant and I love the combination with lemon and lime but recently I have been having a headache and nausea whenever I drink sprite.
aya g.
aya g.

The reason I like Sprite is because it is highly carbonated and has a thick lemon lime flavor. I also like it because it is extremely effective and very fast acting for treating upset stomachs
Katie T.
Katie T.
Warren, MI

One of my favorite sodas. I truly prefer Sprite over the competitor's brands, it's just crisper. Not to mention, it's cheap and it makes great mixers for punches, parties, and adult beverages.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now