Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Michele N.
Michele N.
Lake Worth, FL

Sprite, one of the only sodas I allow my kids to enjoy...on the weekend. It's caffeine free and colorless so free of dye? At least that is my rationale.
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.

not exactly the healthiest drink out there but one of my favorite drinks, especially on a hot summer day. very affordable and love the cold lemon taste.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Massillon, OH

I don't normally drink regular soda because the sugar but when I have a sore throat the citrus taste always seems to help, plus lemon is an antioxidant.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

Sprite is my favorite drink. I drink at least 2 a day. They are just refreshing and a lot of time you can catch a good deal on them at different stores.
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN

I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do this is the only one I'd get and I love it every single time. Really good taste and also not too bad heath wise.
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI

I love spray it gives you a fresh bubbly feeling it met my expectations it's good it's not too expensive the aluminum cans great but I prefer the bottle
Cristi B.
Cristi B.
Atlanta, GA

My favorite mixer when having a cocktail or mailing one for a party. It pairs well with my favorite vodkas and whiskers without overpowering the flavor.
Guilmary C.
Guilmary C.

Undoubtedly the best of the Coca -Cola , I love the lemony , refreshing taste , and how accessible it is your purchase. Delighted with this product 100%
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Waterloo, IA

Favorite soda of all time! Idk what I do without this soda!!! I use it when I am sick or at the restaurant. No 7up or sierra mist... Definitely sprite!!
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC

My favorite soda. I have these in my fridge always. I dont mind my kids drinking them as bad cause they are sugar free. Refreshing and thirst quenching!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?