Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

Delicious, refreshing, not expensive. Of course sugary so it has to be ingested in moderation. Definitely better than all the other lemon -lime sodas out there
Valentina L.
Valentina L.

Para tomarla para quitar la sed no me gusta la encuentro muy dulce, pero me gusta tomarla con pisco Mistral, ahí si, me encanta la combinación, junto con limón
Amara M.
Amara M.
North Hills, CA

Great if you want soda that's caffeine free. I usually will opt for this later in the day at work. I also like that it is colorless so it won't stain my teeth.
Cristy E.
Cristy E.

is my favorite soda because it has a unique and refreshing savor, is really good and tastes great, I really think it's the best drink there and that most liked
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Ah, the classical Sprite soda never fails to be refreshing with the perfect amount of lemon flavor. Always good to have with pizza, wings, or anything, really.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Houston, Tx

I love sprite. Specialty wen I'm really thirsty I love drinking it. One more thing sprite is good for wen you drank the night before it will take away the bad.
GISELE M.
GISELE M.

Uma delícia. Um refrigerante com sabor original do limão, super recomendo! Esse refrigerante é gostoso do início ao fim, não amarga no final como muitos outros
Iesis M.
Iesis M.

This product here is so refreshing especially when u have or deal with acid reflex always help me settle my tummy when its upset has a light n sparkling taste.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH

Great treat for teens and kids because of no caffeine in it. I like that it is clear and the only pop option I don't mind letting my kids have once in a while.
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA

My favorite non-caffeinated soda! I love that I can drink this without getting jittery, and it doesn't mess with my stomach or give me heartburn if I drink it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now