Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN

I love Sprite! Has been a favorite of mine for years. It tastes so refreshing and has lots of great flavors. I prefer it to other off brand "sprites"
Katherine E.
Katherine E.

Who don't like the classic drinks anymore I still. Love them they go old on you an you know there is always great flavor everytime it hits your mouth
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA

I don't drink soda often. But when i do i choose this. And it burns my throat and makes my eyes watery buts it good. Nice and fizzy and not expensive.
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT

this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Tisha R.
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC

We give this to our Littles when we want to give them a treat buy don't want them pumped up on caffeine. It's fizzy and tastes good and they love it.
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH

Sprite is a family favorite in our house. Its crisp taste is very refreshing. We also mix it with different beverages to make other delicious drinks.
María NL M.
María NL M.

me encanta la esprait yo creo que no es necesari alargarme me gusta mucho y siempre la compro es muy deliciosa y es un buen complemento para cada dia
Dulce O.
Dulce O.

This is one of my favorites drinks ever its so delicious even more when its cold and its hot outside. It´s as cheap ads the other Coca-Cola products.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Pikeville, KY

Sprite is the best clear soda on the market in my opinion. It's all about the taste and when compared to other lemon lime drinks, sprite is the king.
Jorge M.
Jorge M.
Oxnard, CA

I'm not a real big fan of soda, but whenever I do drink soda, I usually drink Sprite. I just love the taste of it! Most definitely my favorite drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now