BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite sodas. It is also a good soda to drink when your stomach is upset. It's light and refreshing and I really like it
Kyleigh M.
Jackson, LA
Very good soda. I really love this product. It has a very good lemon-like taste but isn't sour nor sweet, it the perfect in between.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA
THESE WE ALWAYS HAVE IN STOCK AT HOME HUSBAND TAKES THEM TO WORK FOR HIS LUNCH AND LOVES THEM THEY ARE A GOOD VALUE WE BUY AT COSTCO
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
It's refreshing and tastes great especially on a hot summer day. This was the only soda I could drink while pregnant besides squirt.
shofol a.
Wichita, KS
Sprite is a good drink, I dont usually drink them as much but it depends on what im doing and if I really want some lemon in my body
Bahareh J.
Basic lemon lime soda. It's very carbonated and has a fresh lemony taste I love how it taste it's super refreshing but nothing crazy
Xena C.
Clarksville, TN
Sprite is he holy grail of all sodas. It is delicious, sugary and calms upset tummies. This is my favorite drink and will always be.
Allie H.
Penfield, NY
Some of my favorite soda on the market. I absolutely live Sprite. It's so refreshing. I wish they would make and all natural version
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA
Really good, one of my favorite pops. It has a good taste and I like how it doesn't have caffeine. I have drank this for many years.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?