Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Heather K.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN

Sprite is one of my favorites its crisp and citrusy it keeps its fizz and quenches your thirst. Plus if you ever have an upset stomach drinking sprite will settle it its like magic in bottle or can plus its caffeine free so no worries giving it to your children they wont be bouncing off the walls.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Miami, Florida

This is one of my favorite drinks, have a good taste of lemon. The good news is that you could say that this is not as harmful as other beverages if they have many more chemicals. I love too much to drink this very cold soda is the best in the world, it is one of those culpable pleasures of life.
Christa R.
Christa R.

I used to really love sprite on it's own, but citrus sodas flare my eczema up now. But it is an option for my kids if we go out to eat and they want something other than water since it is caffeine free. The kids really love the flavor and always comment on the extra "bubbly" nature of this drink.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC

I love sprite and it's flavor! Sierra Mist is kind of like it but not. It has a great value! It is not more expensive than any other soda. Like I said it compares to Sierra Mist but I've always thought sprite was better. The packaging is great for a drink and I would highly recommend this drink!
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Los Angeles, CA

Great for any occasion, refreshing and delicious! The equal amounts of lemon and lime make for a great combination. Not one flavor is more overpowering than the other. You taste subtle hints of both lime & lemon. Great when chilled. If poured over ice I feel it easily gets a watered down flavor.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Hendersonville , NC

Sprite is a great caffeine free soda that I drink towards the end of the day or when I have an upset stomach. It tastes great and is really refreshing when poured over ice! It cane wallet help cool you down on a hot day. I always have Sprite on hand in the cupboard especially for upset tummies.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY

Sometimes you just need a refreshing carbonated drink! Has a true lemon/lime flavor that you can taste and they are a good value, plus you can find them in a wide variety of sizes. I prefer the cans to the 2 liter bottles though as the carbonation seems to go flat quick in the 2 liter bottle.
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.

This is my go to drink when I choose to drink soda. Its very crisp and refreshing and perfect for a hot day. I really enjoy the mini cans, but I still like the normal sized cans too. You can find sprite at almost any grocery store or convenient store. I definitely recommend buying this drink.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Detroit, MI

Sprite is the best kind of pop there is. It's safer than darker pops that contain nasty syrup. Kids can drink Sprite with ease and the carbonation also helps for similar problems that can be helped by ginger ale. I'm not a ginger ale fan, so when I have an upset stomach, Sprite usually helps.
seren C.
seren C.

What a classic! Very nice on the tongue, can be sweet and sour. Definitely meets expectations however, I prefer the diet kind. Pretty affordable, ranges in the soda pricing. I repeatedly drink this. Would definitely recommend to try, if you don't like it try the diet. That one is less sugary.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now