Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Karen H.
Karen H.
Zell, Luzern

Me encanta aunque no la tomo muy seguido, tomo pocas bebidas gaseosas pero esta me encanta la consigo en cualquier supermercado A muy buen precio
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Las Vegas, NV

I really like this soda, it's a nice alternative when I want something a little less sweet from the other sodas I drink. This is definitely one of my go-to sodas when I'm at a party or something and I don't want water or an alcoholic drink. I think you should try it if you haven't already!
Kathy O.
Kathy O.

Love a cold sprite. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. If I have a 12 oz bottle and I can't drink it all, I'll put the bottle in the freezer, let it freeze and pour some more sprite over the frozen portion. It's sooo good.
Antonella C.
Antonella C.
Miami Fl

Sprite is a classic lemon-lime soda, and is the one I enjoyed most. it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine A cold bottle of sprite on a hot summer afternoon is so refreshing. This is a sweet soft drink, though not as sweet as others.
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA

I love this soda because it has a sweet taste to really bubbly carbonated lemon lime flavored water. I always like to get this at the vending machines even more often then Coca Cola. I think sprite is the best soda ever. I 100% recommend this carbonated drink to people who never tried it.
Sharina A.
Sharina A.

This drink has me going crazy for it! I absolutely love this drink, the flavor and the carbonation is amazing. Ive always loved sprite and all my life I've ordered these kind of drinks! This is not expensive at all, its an affordable price for the size! You are getting what you payed for!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Orland Park , IL

My favorite soda ever!!! It tastes so natural to me! I have tried many other knock off lemon lime sodas. However, I keep coming back to Sprite! I also love the Mini Sip-Sized Cans! They are so easy to take anywhere and throw in a bag! Delicious! I would highly recommend Sprite to someone.
Maxine V.
Maxine V.

My kids aren't always allowed soda because of the caffeine and sugar, but when they are allowed to have some, this is the drink of choice. Because it's caffeine free, I don't have to worry that the will be extra hyper and compared to other soda products, the sugar levels are not as high.
Larisa W.
Larisa W.
Aurora, OR

My favorite soda to drink, well when i drink soda. I have kind of a sensitive tummy so I stay away from dark soda for the most part. But that's exactly why I like it, light on the tummy and the lemony-lime soda netralizes any tummy issue I have or if I just want something fizzy for once.
Viannie V.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL

This is my favorite soft drink. I like it for the flavor and carbonation. I enjoy that it doesn't have caffeine and since I don't drink it often, the sugar and calories aren't worrisome for me. I would recommend it as my favorite caffeine free soft drink with great lemon and lime flavor.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now