Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Luz C.
Luz C.

Perfect for drinking alone, mixed with alcohol when you are celebrating or with salt when you're a bit dehydrated. It's my go-to soda, always order this one when i go out, goes with everything and can't fail. I would definitely buy it again and again until i find a better multipurpose soda (not anytime soon)
Claudette H.
Claudette H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Sprite is a nice alternative when I'm tired of drinking regular soda. Or when I'm tired in general, especially when I'm driving far, I will always grab some Sprite and sour gummy worms from the convenience store. Something about that combination always wakes me back up and helps me make it to my destination.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I buy these by the case full! As a soda drinker, this is one of my favorite sodas. It's so crisp and refreshing. It's very affordable and you can buy it everywhere! Sprite is a classic, there's nothing I would change about it. I would recommend this soda to anyone who needs a crisp and refreshing pick me up!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Sprite is definitely not one of my top soda choices. It isn't bad. It has a crisp, refreshing flavor. I tend to reach for Sprite whenever I am slightly dehydrated but growing tired of drinking water and want a bit of flavor and carbonation. Sprite settles an upset stomach better than ginger ale does for me.
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Glendora, CA

I love soda, but I do know of the consequences of drinking it. I have being trying to switch to a different soda because I love Diet Coke but I know it is bad for you since it is a dark soda, so I have started drinking Sprite because it is clear and make me feel better! It is refreshing too, I recommend it!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Atlanta, GA

yummy and refreshing and everything that you want in a lemon lime soda. great for anything from picnics to easing an upset stomach. also an excellent mixer with other drinks both alcoholic and nonalcoholic. always go back to this classic soft drink. absence of caffeine makes it perfect for children as well!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
York, PA

This crisp refreshing alas is nice to drink on hot days and it also works to preserve apple slices to stop them from turning brown. Sprite goes with almost any meal and or food taste and as a plus it is clear so it will not stain very easily. This is a good soda for kids as well because it is caffeine free.
Vicky G.
Vicky G.

I love this drink I haven't been having ti as much as I normally would just because I'm trying to stop drink so many fizzy drinks but if I just fancy a fizzy drink I always have a bottle in my house just in case because its so easy to drink. It very fizzy but I just leave it for a few minutes and its fine.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH

Sprite is an absolute classic, especially when you want something that is refreshing! I remember that my mom always had Sprite on hand if we had upset stomachs, I now use it as a mixer when going out, especially the diet. Sprite now makes so many wonderful flavors, you can use it in all types of cocktails!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA

Absolutely love the crisp, refreshing and lemon and lime flavor. This is my go to drink when entering any convenience store, grocery store, drugstore and the soft drink I order at many restaurants. In our house we do not intake caffeine so Sprite is a great treat to have a little bit of soda and our lives.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now