Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Jenkintown, PA

I don;d buy much soda in my house, we aren't big fans of the caffine and soda idea. However when we do decide we need the little fizz from soda, our go to is Sprite. Caffine Free and just what we need to satisfy the crave! I love the flavored sprite as well. It's never very expensive.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Marysville, CA

Sprite is my all time favorite drink. I do however try to stay away from soda its no lie its not the best thing for your body. Although if and when i do find my self drinking a little soda it will always and only be sprite or sierra mist. They are my go to when i get my soda cravings.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL

this one brand of soda that I love and trust. the taste is great not only for drinking regularly but also for when your sick or when you are cooking. I love that there are no artificial colors in this ,as well as no caffeine which makes it a soda I feel comfortable giving my children.
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO

i love this flavor and i drink them my whole entire life they taste so good it has a flavor of soft lemon and sprinkiling feeling if you know what i mean but some other people say they dont like it because they say they taste salt wich i never tasted before but its really really good
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Athens, OH

I love the taste of Sprite. It's my go-to clear soda. When i'm not feeling well, Sprite usually helps me to feel better. It has a nice refreshing taste and is not too sweet. It's cheap and readily available and almost any store. I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it by now.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.

Sprite is a cult classic soda in America. It tastes like lemon and lime and has a lot of carbonation. I have drank this since I was a little kid and it is extremely affordable for a nice treat on a summer day. I would buy Sprite again and again for its delicious taste and good value.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI

I love having some Sprite on hand for the kiddos or for myself. It's a nice treat with no worries about caffeine, dyes, or other junk. It's the only soda I let the kiddos have and they really feel it's a special treat/reward. I can usually find it on sale - making it a great bargain!
Keri G.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA

My son is the Sprite drinker in the family. If Im going to allow him to drink a carbonated beverage I feel better giving him one that doesnt have added caffeine. Sprite is often on sale at our local grocery store so the price is good! Will repurchase for him as the need/want arises!
Oro F.
Oro F.

Sprite is an ok type of soda.To me it has nothing special.there is no doubt that there is room for improvement. The packaging is ok but the designs are pretty good.It met my expectations but it is not that original.I would not recommend it to others if they want a healthy lifestyle.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Topeka

I gave up regular pop a few months ago. Caffeinated pop. This is a perfect mixer as well. You have to catch it on sale or you will be out of pocket too much. I mix this for my adult drinks and don't get the sugary buzz I would if it was regular sodas. Thank goodness for Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?