Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Larisa W.
Larisa W.
Aurora, OR

My favorite soda to drink, well when i drink soda. I have kind of a sensitive tummy so I stay away from dark soda for the most part. But that's exactly why I like it, light on the tummy and the lemony-lime soda netralizes any tummy issue I have or if I just want something fizzy for once.
Viannie V.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL

This is my favorite soft drink. I like it for the flavor and carbonation. I enjoy that it doesn't have caffeine and since I don't drink it often, the sugar and calories aren't worrisome for me. I would recommend it as my favorite caffeine free soft drink with great lemon and lime flavor.
Cass G.
Cass G.
Olean, NY

Super refreshing and always enjoyable. I find that i can drink this anytime of the year but especially when i am really hot because how refreshing it really is. the price is good whether you get one or 24. I like to drink a lot of sprite so i do not get the small ones only the big ones.
Ale A.
Ale A.
Antioch, CA

Sprite is a drink that i will drink when i am craving it or in the mood. But when i do it is always fresh and hits the spot. It is not my first choice in soft drinks but is one of my top choices. The flavor is always great and does its job. perfect if you are craving a carbonated drink.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Vonore, TN

I love this soda! Its good for when you are sick or just want a refreshing drink! It exceeded my expectations and they flavor is wonderful just the right amount of wow! I buy Sprite all the time and I will continue to buy it over an over again because its an absolutely wonderful soda!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA

I prefer Sprite Over Sierra Mist. I find it not as sweet as Sierra Mist. This is always my go to as well when I'm not feeling well. I prefer it over gingerale when I have an upset stomach. This is actually cheaper than Sierra Mist to. And We buy this all the time when ordering a pizza.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Berea, KY

Sprite is always great to have on hand. Especially for littles. My mother always have it to us to help settle our stomachs. Not sure if it actually worked or if we were just happy to get soda, but it's a tradition I will pass on. The bubbles are always refreshing when not feeling well.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Inglewood, CA

The most basic drink that they have at any restaurant or store, but yet still one of the best ones to exist. I get Sprite anytime I eat out and at any party I go to because it's always there. Not really expensive and they're always on sale. I think everyone knows about it already so...
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Jenkintown, PA

I don;d buy much soda in my house, we aren't big fans of the caffine and soda idea. However when we do decide we need the little fizz from soda, our go to is Sprite. Caffine Free and just what we need to satisfy the crave! I love the flavored sprite as well. It's never very expensive.
Leigh U.
Leigh U.

Previously, I was hooked on Coke. However, I really wanted to get off of caffeine. Sprite has been my way of still having the satisfaction of carbonation. Other lemon-lime sodas do not have the same great taste as a Sprite. I look forward to having my Sprite as a treat every few days!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now